💛Chapter three💛

Chapter threeA Hero Is Born: Yo-Yo

Chapter three
A Hero Is Born: Yo-Yo

"Am I in wattpad?"

3rd person pov:

A few minutes later, a gloomy Pigsy and Mei came back, [Name] knew what had happened, they hum and approach Mei.

"Hey,"

They greeted walking towards her, tears were threatening to fall in her eyes.

'Oh, my precious baby,'

They smile sadly putting a hand on her shoulder, "I heard what had happened, I'm sorry." They apologies. Mei shook her head, "It's alright, you're [Name] right?" She asked.

[Name] nodded, "You know, maybe we could fight for him?" They hinted, Mei turn to them with slight determination.

"He can't be gone. He can't." They both turn to see Pigsy mourning, "I'm sorry, Pigsy." Sandy mumbled trying to reassure Pigsy.

"There was nothing we could do." Mr, Tang mumbled, "Nothing? Nothing?! I could have done something. I could have...I should have protected MK." He marched up and grabs Mr, Tang's scarf

"It's not over. We can't help MK. But we can make sure no more lives are lost. Make sure his sacrifice wasn't in vein." Mr, Tang stated,

"Someone has to fight." Sandy and Pigsy look over at Mei, "Mei?" Pigsy called, Mei wipes away her tears and look at [Name] with determination, [Name] nodded and gave her a reassuring look.

"That demon bully is going to..." She look over with a grin on her face as green lighting can be seen in the background, "Pay." Sandy wraps his arms around the others bringing them into a group hug

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go stop some bad guys!" Pigsy and Mei fist bump, [Name] smile as they patted Sandy forearm.

--

The Demon Bull King is wrecking havoc on the city. During the takeover, Pigsy's Food Truck ran into the Bull Clones.

Pigsy, Mei, Tang, Sandy, Mo, and [Name] scream at the top of their lungs, Tang and Mei clung into [Name], while they cling into Sandy.

One of the Bull Clone laughs as they target the food truck, "Oh, no. Their secret weapon: barrels!" Tang scream pointing at the multiple barrel heading their way.

The food truck gets destroyed and all of them leap out of the truck, sending the Bull Clone running away.

"So you wanna be heroes, huh? Let me show you what happens to heroes!"

[Name] mentally scream once they heard one of the character they simp for: Redson. They took a deep breath calming themselves.

"I've had it up to here what these demon punk-" Pigsy came marching towards Redson but Mei puts her hand out in front of him

"I'll handle this one." Mei proceeds to use her powers, but MK comes in on his Cloud Jet screaming. "Ahhhhh!"

"MK?" Mei asked, [Name] let out a whistle as MK crush Red Son with his jet, [Name] whince.

MK comes out of the jet bruised "Kid!" Pigsy shout in relief, Sandy sighs in relief.

"MK! Oh my goodness! We saw you blast into the fire. I thought you were all like "phew, ahhh" but your not." [Name] chuckled putting a hand on Mei shoulder, they held out a hand on MK, he smile and took their hand.

Tang pokes Redson with a stick, "Where'd you get a jet? Way to trash it already. Wait! Monkey King did you find him?" Mei asked.

MK eye sparkle, "Yeah, I did!" He replied.

"So, where is he?" Pigsy asked climbing up at one of the pieces of the jet, "He said it up to me, to us." MK replied looking at all of us, "That's anticlimactic." Mei grumble.

They all look up at the Demon Bull King, "And how are we meant to fight that?" Tang asked in slight disbelief, "We believe in ourselves. You clean the streets. I'll stop the Demon Bull King. Somehow."

Mei looks at the jet, "Yeah this jet probably would have been really useful, hey?" She kicks it then a speed bike came out.

Mk gasps, "That'll work!" He grin approaching the speed bike, "Go get'em buddy!" Mei cheer, [Name] chuckled and approached them, "Good luck, Monkie Kid." They said whispering the last part that only MK will hear.

--

MK drove off leaving the five of them, [Name] and the others were surrounded by Bull Clone, "It would be helpful if I have super power." [Name] mumbled chuckling nervously.

Mei used her dragon to attack some of the Bull clone while the other started to help, [Name] took out the Yo-yo that was in their pocket and swing it, the Yo-yo hit one of the Bull clone sending it flying.

[Name] jaw dropped as they look at their yo-yo, "Damn, how hard are you?" They asked in disbelief, "Wow, I finally brought something useful from the store outside the school." They mumbled sending their yo-yo to another bull clone.

'Hahahahaha, I'm Killua and Ladybug, fear me.'

"Oooh, that's a cool and unique weapon," Tang commentes hinding behind [Name], they look at him and chuckled, "Why are you hiding Mr, Tang?" They chuckled.

"Oh, I'm actually not into fighting, you know." He chuckled nervously hiding behind [Name]. They nodded looking back at the bull clone with their yo-yo tied in his hand.

--

MK had defeated DBK with his Monkey King Mech, whatever it's name is. [Name] was running besides Mei approaching MK.

"MK! You totally kick DBK's butt. Without us, the city'd be toast!" Mei cheer, MK laughs awkwardly coming out of the mech, "Yeah. But you know, I couldn't have done it on my own." He smile looking at all of them.

Sandy hugs MK, Mei, and [Name], "You did, little man."

"You're basically the new Monkey King now." Mei grin

"Haha! Monkie Kid, didn't you say?" Tang stated, MK smile looking at [Name], they look back at him and wink, MK blushed and look away nervously, "You did good, kid. You did real good." Pigsy smile.

"But, er... What now?" Sandy asked looking at them.

"Isn't it obvious?" Mei asked grinning at them,"Yeah! Bust up more bad guys!" MK response, "Or we could go eat some noodles?" Mr, Tang stated

"Yeah! Noodles, noodles, noodles!" MK and Mei started chanting, [Name] chuckled at their childish nature, they look at the top of the mech where monkey King is.

On top of the Monkey King Warrior Mech, Monkey King sits watching the gang. He smile at them then feel someone looking at him, he look around and noticed [Name] looking at him.

[Name] smile and wave at him, he look surprise but hesitately wave back, though he was really suspicious now.

Meanwhile, 'HOLY IRENE HE'S WAVING AT ME, HE'S WAVING AT ME! THE MONKEY KING IS WAVING AT ME. HOLY CRAP HE'S SO ATTRACTIVE' Yup, [Name] was mentally fangirling/boying inside while calmly waving at him.

They grin before looking back at the other, Monkey King then transforms into a bird and flies away.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

So, the scissors win! Now, I am planning on making the Scissors also a sword/Katana. You know, when you seperate the Scissors it will turn to a Katana/Sword.

Eh, you'll know in the future.