💛Chapter six💛

Chapter sixDuplicatnation: Flirty clone

Chapter six
Duplicatnation: Flirty clone

"Am I in wattpad?"

3rd person pov;

MK flops over the counter in exhaustion. "Wow, MK. You look like hot garbage. Tired?" Tang asked.

"What, me? No, I just need to close my eyes for a couple of seconds..." MK replied as he collapses into his bowl of noodles.

Tang picks out MK's face with his chopsticks, "You're pushing yourself too hard, MK. Working all day, partying all night, painting boats? It's not good for a growing boy. You need to have time to relax." He stated.

"I just- I don't want to let my friends down, you know. It's like I want to help out in store, do arts and crafts with Sandy, party with M-M-Mei, and hang out with [Name]! But it's too hard. I'm just one guy." He complains.

"Too bad you can't make duplicates of yourself, like Monkey King." Tang stated catching MK's attention.

--

[Name] is currently at the rooftop waiting for MK, "I wonder what kind of clone will I get.... Oh god I hope I don't get a crazy one." They mumbled.

A few minutes later, 'MK' enter wearing a suits. [Name] stared at him, "Uhm. MK?" 'MK' smirk and walk out to them giving them a rose, "Beautiful flowers for a gorgeous person~" He flirts.

[Name] awkwardly took the rose chuckling nervously, "Okay, thank you... Uhm.."

'Oh, I don't like this... But why he kinda-'

MK sat beside them, "So what do you wanna do, My Lady/My Lord?" MK's clone asked, the nickname made [Name] cringe.

'You're gonna make the fanfic cringe dude!'

"Uhm... I don't know uhm, talk? Like what we always do..?" They replied, MK grin getting more closer to [Name] to the point their shoulder touch.

[Name] heart is beating fast, I mean, they literally simp to almost all the character in the show, and even though they knew this is just a clone, the fact that they look exactly like MK is not helping.

--

'How the f*ck..'

[Name] nervously chuckled as they tried to get out of the chain that the clone randomly have, "MK.... Where are you??" They mumbled nervously, 'This clone is fricking Yandere..' They thought looking at the clone.

"Don't worry My Lady/My Lord. We're gonna be together forever, and nothing can come between us~" The clone smirk.

"Except me!"

"Oh, thank god." [Name] sigh in relief as the real MK barged in with his staff, "Let them go!" He demanded. [Name] snickers seeing MK's bald spot.

MK slap the Clone's forehead and a gold symbol appear, the clone then exploded turning to a hair, "Mystic Monkey business?" [Name] asked as MK untied them, "Yeah. Sorry about that." He apologies.

"No biggie." [Name] stood up stretching, "So how many did you make?" They asked brushing their clothes, "I don't know. I think that's the last one." He stated.

[Name] raised an eyebrow putting a hand on their hips, "Really? Didn't you make a clone for Mei too." They hinted, then he suddenly remember Mei, "Oh right!"

He wrapped his arm around [Name]'s waist, "Woah, MK wai-" But before they could finish MK already jump out of the building making them shriek in fear.

--

MK and [Name] breaks into the arcade, "Alright, Party Clone! Where is she?" MK asked.

"Oh ho ho! OG MK and Gorgeous in the house, y'all!" Porty MK announce. [Name] deadpan, 'Why people suddenly keep calling me nickname?'

"I don't even know what that means!"

"It meant original MK." [Name] stated crossing their arms, "Oh, thanks... Now! Where's Mei?!" MK asked.

The Party Clone reveals Mei trapped in the claw, "Hey, [Name], MK! Mystic Monkey business? You're really bad at making clones by the way!" She stated tiredly.

"Hand her over, you! Me! We?" MK said in confusion, "Cool your jets, OG. You want to get to me? You gotta go through my boys!" Porty MK announce pressing a button making [Name] and MK float, then it reveals the rest of the MK clones that he made.

"Oh my god MK..." [Name] mumbled, even though they already knew they couldn't help but deadpan.

"Why did you make so many MK's, MK?!" Mei complain, "Oops, my finger slipped." Porty MK said opening a hole at the bottom of the claw machine making Mei screams.

"Mei!" MK shouted, [Name] tried their best to go unnoticed as they approached the massive claw machine.

Porty MK laughs menancingly, "Get 'im, boys" He ordered, Porty MK started the music while the rest of the clones chase MK. Meanwhile.

Mei is being lowered making her panic, the porty MK grin watching them until he noticed something, "Yo' where [Name] at?" He asked looking around, "Right behind 'ya." [Name] replied attacking the Party clone.

"I'm coming, Mei! Hang on!" MK stated, he spears the staff and breaks open the arcade, saving Mei.

"Go guys!" [Name] cheers as they sat on the Porty clone back.

All the clone pile up inside the claw machine but then MK dissipates them all at the same time.

"One to go!" Mei said jumping down while carrying MK, [Name] stood up walking besides Mei.

Porty MK panicked, "No, no, no, wait! Mei, [Name], how do you know I'm not the real MK? There's two of us at this party!" He stated, [Name] and Mei look at each other before looking back at him.

The part clone looks down at his clothes, "Ah shoot, I played myself." He mumbled, "Here comes Monkie Kid!" MK shout slapping the clone's face dissipating him.

Porty MK sheds a tear, "Never forget... the music." He said dramatically before turning to a hair.

"Nice work, Baldy." Mei compliment, "Aw man, what was I thinking?" MK asked rubbing the back of his neck, "Don't worry." Mei pulls out tufts of hair in her pocket.

"I got you, buddy!" Mei puts some of the hair on his bald spot, "Is it noticeable?" MK asked looking at [Name] who sweatdrop, they shrugged looking away trying to hold their laughs.

Mei put tons of his hair on herself as a beard, imitating an old man, "Not at all, my boy." She mimicked, [Name] laugh slapping Mei's back, "Gross! Don't stroke it!" MK stated, Mei laughs in her old man's voice and soon did MK.