Pregnant by a Stranger (bwwm)

By luv2read2015

This is the story of what happened next after two strangers had a one-night stand they were too drunk to reme... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - The Party
Chapter 3 - The Morning After
Chapter 4 - Am I Dying?
Chapter 5 - I'm WHAT???
Chapter 6 - Stranger Revealed
Chapter 7 - Caught In A Lie
Chapter 8 - Heart Beat
Chapter 9 - Mckayla's Family
Chapter 10 - Michael's Family
Chapter 11 - Michael's Family Part 2
Chapter 12 - Study Buddies
Chapter 13 - Michael's Plan
Chapter 15 - Derrick's Response
Writer's Note
Chapter 16 - Gender Reveal
Chapter 17 - The Goodies
Chapter 18 - It's hot in here!

Chapter 14 - Mckayla's Plan

433 29 17
By luv2read2015

*********************************************************************************

Thank you for reading. 😘😘😘

*****************************************************************************

McKayla sat at her computer, trying to conquer the last assignment of the semester like a fearless warrior facing a formidable dragon. As she was about to hit "submit," her phone buzzed like a hyperactive bumblebee, and she saw Derrick's name on the screen. "Oh, great!"

He was curious if her father's firm had made a hiring decision yet, as he hadn't heard back in weeks. Guilt crept into McKayla's thoughts, suspecting that her father might be hesitant to hire Derrick due to her pregnancy.

"I need to talk to Derrick about this," McKayla thought, her fingers quickly typing a reply. She asked if she could go to his place, and he agreed, setting a time for two hours later at his apartment on campus.

After submitting her assignment, McKayla took a break and went to her ensuite bathroom to prepare. As she undressed, she noticed her reflection in the mirror and stopped. Her body had gone through some subtle changes due to her pregnancy. Her once small breasts were fuller, and her tummy had a small bump that was hardly noticeable. Anyone would think she had gained weight or was bloated. It was still difficult for her to fully comprehend the reality of her pregnancy. Her 4c hair, styled in two-strand twists, looked voluminous and vibrant. McKayla examined her face, which seemed unchanged by the pregnancy, only her body showing the effects of the weight gain.

As McKayla gazed at her reflection in the mirror, she realized that the only solution to her predicament was to sleep with Derrick and pass off the baby as his own. Though uneasy about this plan, she felt trapped and unable to disclose the truth to her family due to possible financial repercussions. McKayla acknowledged her privilege as someone born into a family with generational wealth, old money, as they say, and the idea of losing that financial safety net scared her.

"I can't believe I'm even considering this," she whispered to herself, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"But what else can I do? I can't risk losing everything," she reasoned, her eyes showing the conflict.

As she traced her hand over her growing bump, she felt a wave of emotions wash over her. "I can't let my family find out about this," she continued, her thoughts racing. "If they stop supporting me financially... I won't be able to make it on my own."

Taking a deep breath, McKayla looked herself in the eyes, finding courage within her reflection. "You can do this. Derrick already likes you, and you like him too. Just add a little bit of seduction tonight; it will be easy. Once he's with you, act like the baby is his, and everything will fall into place. Stick to the plan, be cute and seductive, and don't mess this up."

McKayla opted for a stunning casual red dress with a deep plunging neckline, paired with black ankle boots and a subtle hint of Creed perfume. Her hair was styled into a sleek frohawk. She exuded sexiness, and her scent was pleasant.

Two hours passed quickly, and McKayla found herself standing outside Derrick's door, her heart racing with nervous anticipation. She took a deep breath, steadying her resolve, and knocked on the door. Derrick opened it with a warm smile, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her.

"Hey, McKayla, come on in," he said, stepping aside to let her enter.

As she entered his cozy apartment, McKayla noticed the soft lighting and the faint aroma of scented candles. It felt welcoming and intimate, adding to her butterflies.

"I haven't seen you in a while. I'm surprised you're here in my apartment," Derrick remarked, offering to help McKayla with her jacket.

"Well, I wanted to see you," McKayla replied with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"Wow, you look nice," Derrick complimented her.

"Not bad yourself," McKayla responded with a playful grin, her eyes tracing his physique appreciatively. Derrick wore a black muscle t-shirt that showcased his muscular body and complemented his style. Paired with blue jeans, he struck the perfect balance between casual and relaxed, always appearing effortlessly put-together.

"You're just in time. I was about to make dinner. You can help," Derrick said as he led the way to the kitchen, and McKayla followed.

"Wow, you can cook?" McKayla asked, washing her hands in the kitchen sink.

"That's such a sexist statement, McKayla. You seem surprised I can cook because I'm a guy? My mom taught us that every human being needs to learn cooking, cleaning, and other life skills regardless of gender."

"Your mom did a good job on you then. How can I help?" McKayla asked, eager to contribute.

Derrick handed her the potatoes and instructed her to cut them into slices. "I'm making wild roasted salmon with potatoes," he declared.

"I have to admit, I'm impressed," Mckayla said, flashing a teasing smile. "You're a man of many talents, Derrick."

He chuckled, the sound filling the air with warmth. "Well, I believe in being self-sufficient and learning a variety of skills. Besides, cooking is a great way to unwind after a long day of studying law."

McKayla nodded in agreement. "Absolutely, and it's also a great way to impress someone," she said playfully, glancing at him from the corner of her eye.

Derrick smirked, catching her drift. "Oh, is that so? Well then, I hope you're ready to be thoroughly impressed," he replied, the flirtatious tone in his voice not lost on her.

As they continued to cook together, their playful banter continued. McKayla felt more at ease, her initial shyness melting away in Derrick's company. They shared stories and laughter, creating a natural and comfortable camaraderie.

When dinner was finally ready, they sat at the table, the delicious aroma of roasted salmon and potatoes filling the air. They continued their conversation, and McKayla admired Derrick's commitment to the Black Lives Matter movement—his devotion to the cause aligned with her beliefs.

"You're really making a difference with your advocacy work, Derrick," McKayla said with admiration.

Derrick humbly shrugged. "I'm just doing my part to stand up for what's right," he replied.

After dinner, they moved to the couch, sinking into the plush cushions. The scented candles cast a soft glow around them, adding to the moment's intimacy.

"You know, Derrick, I've heard a lot about you, but I must admit, you're surprising me," McKayla confessed, her shy smile revealing her genuine interest.

Derrick chuckled; his usual suave demeanor softened by her presence. "Well, McKayla, maybe there's more to me than meets the eye," he said, a touch of vulnerability in his response.

She subtly leaned in closer, allowing their arms to touch. Derrick didn't seem to mind, responding with a playful smile.

Her mind raced with conflicting emotions. Part of her knew her plan was deceitful and wrong, but she couldn't shake the fear of losing the financial stability she had always relied on. This internal struggle made her even more determined to make this night work.

Summoning her courage, McKayla looked deeply into Derrick's eyes and let her hand gently touch his cheek. "I've been pondering about us," she whispered, "about you and me."

Derrick's expression softened, and he gazed back at her with curiosity. "Tell me what you're thinking," he encouraged.

McKayla took a deep breath, the weight of her decision heavy on her heart. "I want us to be closer." McKayla leaned in, and their lips met in a tender kiss.

With that, Derrick took the lead, kissing her ferociously. His tongue was dancing with hers. Mckayla was feeling the heat in her belly grow hotter. She could feel herself getting wet.

Derrick broke the kiss and began to kiss Mckayla's neck, sending shivers down her spine. Her hands explored his head and back, pulling him closer. With a sense of urgency, she removed his shirt, revealing his chiseled body.

Their bodies pressed against each other, and Derrick's lips found hers again while his hands explored her luscious curve.

***********************************************************************************************

Seriously Mckayla what are you doing!!!!! 🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️

If you enjoyed this chapter, please remember to vote! As always, comments/questions/suggestions are welcome in the comments. Also, please share!! Thank you for taking the time to read this!

***********************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 19.7K 51
-Book 1- The Normal Rules of Love Don't Always Apply, especially when the circumstances around those falling into it are far from normal. Facing a li...
316K 12.6K 64
"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pregnant, they couldn't work out. "And I...
306K 327 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
66.5K 7.2K 65
ATTENTION: YOU MUST READ FRESHMEN YEAR FIRST! Freshly new nineteen year old, Shai Carter, is back with even more madness. Entering his sophomore year...