The Consequence of Provoking...

Galing kay An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 48

95 8 2
Galing kay An-errr

The night was long, and the lingering warmth of the day stirred everything to a boiling point that was hard to endure. The body's moisture was forced to evaporate by the heat, and the person lying in bed became a stranded fish, flipping back and forth until both sides were seared golden.

Gu Siyu took two showers that night. Despite having the air conditioning on at home, she still found it difficult to fall asleep. She propped her arm up and placed her laptop on the bed, playing a classic detective TV show.

Watching this alone at such a late hour was truly... quite thrilling.

Morning arrived, and as Gu Siyu woke up, she opened her eyes to a gruesome scene on the screen. She was taken aback and quickly closed the laptop, reaching for her phone and heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth while checking messages.

It was now 11:19 AM. A little after 9:00 AM, she had received two messages from He Xiao and Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian: "Xiao Yu has a patch of fur missing on her head."

He Xiao: "Want to go out and have fun today? There's an event at the commercial street, many places are offering discounts. Do you want to go and have a good time together?"

Weekends were meant for having fun. Spending her days indoors felt quite meaningless to her, and it was a good opportunity to explore the automotive modification shops' market trends.

Gu Siyu replied to Huo Junxian: "Bald?"

Huo Junxian responded instantly: "It's almost disfiguring."

Gu Siyu: "?"

Just yesterday, it looked fine. How did it become disfigured?

Huo Junxian: "Even dogs have their dignity."

Gu Siyu: "That's rare. Dogs have dignity?"

Huo Junxian sent a picture.

Teddy lay on the couch, looking pitiful, with a patch of fur missing on its forehead. However, Gu Siyu was certain that this was a setup. Teddy had probably slept and messed up its fur on its own.

As Gu Siyu typed, she suggested finding a vet, but before she sent the message, she paused. She realized that this might turn into a medical dispute.

Being a pet doctor wasn't easy for He Xiao.

Gu Siyu: "What do you want to do?"

Huo Junxian: "I don't know. Come up with a compensation idea. I'll listen to you."

"Listen to me?" Gu Siyu chuckled, wiping the foam from her mouth. If she had her way, it would be her scheming for her own benefit.

After brushing her teeth, Gu Siyu recorded a voice message as she walked. "Either I'll buy a wig for it, or I'll take it for a hair transplant. You can choose."

Huo Junxian, presumably not having heard such a bizarre compensation in her years of raising a dog, sent a voice message in reply: "You won't come?"

"Busy. Still deciding where to go today," Gu Siyu lazily responded. Without much financial pressure, she led a life of leisure. Eating three meals a day and wandering around when someone invited her was her routine. It might sound pleasant as freedom or flaky as drifting aimlessly.

"He Xiao invited me for a meal..."

The voice on the other side came quickly. "Come over and keep me company."

"Hmm?"

"Hmm."

"Hmm?"

"Come over and keep me company." Huo Junxian repeated again.

Gu Siyu chuckled.

Huo Junxian said, "You must come and keep me company."

Gu Siyu yawned and replied, "What if I don't?"

There was no immediate response. Gu Siyu was patient. Unable to see the other person's expression, she speculated that Huo Junxian must be quite angry right now but didn't want others to notice. She was trying her best to maintain a calm expression, yet her ears gave away the telltale signs of blushing.

"I'll be very angry, very angry. I might do some not-so-nice things." Huo Junxian's voice was deep and she lowered it, which only made Gu Siyu happier. It seemed like Huo Junxian was playfully throwing a tantrum at her! Quite entertaining.

Gu Siyu chuckled lightly.

Huo Junxian continued, "Gu Siyu, actually, I have a bit of a temper."

After tidying up, Gu Siyu rode her motorcycle through the city. She was indeed busy, inspecting the market and later returning He Xiao's call. By the time she was done, it was scorching hot in the late afternoon, leaving her no choice but to postpone the meal with her. If He Xiao called, Gu Siyu wouldn't answer, saying her motorcycle had run out of fuel and she needed to refuel.

After refueling, she ended up near Huo Junxian's house. With a full tank of gas, her motorcycle had much more power. She pressed the doorbell outside and stood there, the two of them looking at each other through the iron gate. Gu Siyu still didn't mention that she wanted to come in.

Last night's kiss seemed to linger, only the darkness had turned into daylight. Huo Junxian opened the door, and Gu Siyu had brought a bag with her. As Huo Junxian walked out, Gu Siyu got off her motorcycle, shaking the bag in her hand and addressing the Teddy behind Huo Junxian, "Little Eunuch, I've brought a gift for you."

The small dog immediately ran over, fixating its gaze on Gu Siyu's handbag. Gu Siyu squatted down, reaching into the bag and pulling out its contents. Teddy eagerly nudged her hand with its head. Gu Siyu then took out a wig from the box.

Teddy's small eyes widened.

The fluorescent green twin ponytails were quite eye-catching. Teddy instinctively felt that it wasn't something good and backed away. Gu Siyu held its back, forcefully putting the wig on its head.

Teddy shook its head, but Gu Siyu just laughed, finding it cute. "Don't shake it off. It suits you well and looks great."

However, laughing too loudly appeared rather malicious. Huo Junxian saw Gu Siyu's changed expression, her mood somewhat darkening. She was quite angry about Gu Siyu's antics with her dog. Gu Siyu cleared her throat and said, "Isn't this to boost its self-esteem? I've seen other dogs wearing wigs like this."

Huo Junxian removed the wig, and Teddy crouched on the ground as if it had finally caught its breath.

Gu Siyu put the wig back into the bag. "If you don't like it, forget it."

Turning to leave, Gu Siyu noticed Teddy following her. It looked fierce, scaring people one moment, and pitiful, tugging at the heartstrings, the next. Gu Siyu thought, if Huo Junxian learned from Teddy and put on a pitiful act, she'd gladly suffer even being burnt to a crisp.

Gu Siyu could feel that she was starting to resist Huo Junxian. She was drawn to her, but then she was trying hard to avoid her rationally. In the past, if they had kissed like they did yesterday, she would have definitely taken her right then and there. But now, it felt strange and unfamiliar.

Damn it.

Spending one more minute with Huo Junxian felt like facing eternal damnation.

Every time she rode her motorcycle far, it didn't take long for her to ride back. Huo Junxian was used to it. Waiting at the door, she asked in a somewhat silly manner, "Why do you always ride for a bit and then come back?"

"Because once the motorcycle gets warmed up, it runs faster and lasts longer."

What kind of nonsense was I saying? This dog logic doesn't hold up. Gu Siyu's expression twisted in frustration.

However, Huo Junxian's Teddy believed it. It climbed onto her motorcycle.

Huo Junxian with a helmet on her head, she asked Gu Siyu, "Where are you taking me to play?"

"I don't have any particular recommendations left. Haven't you already discovered my secret base?" Gu Siyu had shared half of her private domain with her. Why wasn't that enough? She countered, "Where else do you go besides home every day?"

"The cemetery."

"..."

"I often go to visit my dad."

"Do you think this time is good to go visit your dad?"

"Then to another place... to visit my mom?"

"..."

"Forget it, I'll find somewhere."

·

Gu Siyu took Huo Junxian to a nearby small hill. The place was being developed into a mountain park, filled with various trees and a large area of flower beds.

Last year, Gu Siyu had been there when it had just been completed. Flowers and plants were covered with a lot of thin films, off-limits for viewing and touching. She had fed koi by the poolside.

Now, the flowers were in full bloom, and the hill was covered in lush green grass. Gu Siyu parked her motorcycle outside and bought two sausages.

Huo Junxian studied the sausages. "Why are these so expensive?"

Didn't the park earn money from these? A simple sausage was selling for more than ten yuan. It seemed like they were only ten yuan last year.

Following her memory, she wandered around for quite a while and finally found a patch of roses. The roses didn't grow in the ground but clung to the nearby stone walls and fences. A sign was inserted into the greenery: "Please do not pick the flowers."

Gu Siyu was tired and simply lay down, resting her head on her hand, gazing at the sky with clouds. The hottest part of the day had passed, and the weather was pleasant. The high clouds effectively shielded the sun, and occasionally, a cool breeze would blow by.

Huo Junxian sat nearby. Few people were around. She loosened the leash a bit, allowing Teddy to run on the grass. Teddy had clearly been cooped up at home for a long time; it misbehaved, burying its head in the flowers, even daring to provoke bees.

"What type of flowers did you like before?" Gu Siyu asked.

Every time she gave her roses, she seemed to like them.

"I didn't particularly like any type of flower before. I just enjoyed taking care of plants," Huo Junxian said, taking out her phone to capture a shot of the pink roses on the fence. She gently touched the petals. "These flowers are so beautiful. I now like roses. They each have a unique beauty."

Gu Siyu crossed her legs and then uncrossed them, seeming like she was about to take a nap right there.

Huo Junxian asked, "What about you? What do you like?"

"Money, gold, silver—whatever form they're in, I like them. I'm not fickle at all, very devoted."

Huo Junxian was amused by her response. She took out her phone and snapped a picture of Teddy, then turned and captured Gu Siyu lying on the ground as well.

"Having fun?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian hummed in response. She usually enjoyed staying at home, doing household chores to pass the time. Her life was monotonous, and her interests were scarce. She looked well-behaved, making her an easy target to tease.

Gu Siyu dozed off for a while. When she opened her eyes, she found Huo Junxian sitting next to her, scrolling through her phone. Gu Siyu turned on her side, resting her chin on her hand and gazing at her. "Busy with work?"

Huo Junxian typed two words in the chat box and sent them over: "Doesn't matter." Gu Siyu blinked, catching the scent of fresh grass. She plucked a blade of grass and twirled it between her fingers.

Discussing business didn't seem like a great idea.

But Gu Siyu and Huo Junxian didn't have many common topics. Gu Siyu used to be interested in making money, and now that she had it, she still felt like something was missing. Gu Siyu asked, "Is Jin Yuansen causing any trouble lately? I haven't heard anything from him recently."

"He's currently not with the company. His position is being investigated. He's now involved in asset liquidation. He has to compensate the company for its losses," Huo Junxian said.

"Then who will be in charge of your company from now on?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian replied, "Whoever can make money for me will be in charge."

"You're quite clever," Gu Siyu said, lying back down. The grass was a bit scratchy on her neck, so she tilted her head back and forth to flatten it.

"It's all my dad's teachings," Huo Junxian raised her head, supporting herself with her hands on the ground. "I used to ask him why he had to work when he could just stay with me and my mom. He said he needed to make money for me, lots and lots of money. When I came of age, he transferred the money to my account."

Gu Siyu's eyelids twitched. It seemed that Huo Junxian was quite wealthy. No wonder Jin Yuansen wanted her money.

Huo Junxian asked, "Do you want it?"

"No." Gu Siyu responded decisively, "Speaking of which, my dad and your dad are like heaven and earth. My dad is the most despicable person under the heavens. I used to be really afraid of him. The way he looked at me was like looking at a pig, checking if I gained weight every day, and ready to put me on a scale at any moment to calculate how much I could be sold for after being slaughtered."

"Is he dead?" Huo Junxian was curious.

"No, he's not dead. He's in jail. I heard they even serve him meals in jail. Initially, he was living better than me. He wasn't beaten by debt collectors, and he had a place to stay. Sometimes, being in prison without a death sentence can actually be quite enjoyable."

"But still, being in prison is better than not being in prison."

Something fell from the sky, landing on their faces and making them wet. At first, Gu Siyu thought it was Huo Junxian crying, but she said, "No need to sympathize with me." After saying that, a couple more drops fell. Gu Siyu realized it was starting to rain.

The two of them made eye contact. Huo Junxian didn't cry; her eyes showed a hint of tenderness. Her fingers moved towards the side of Gu Siyu's face, and her lips twitched slightly. Gu Siyu closed her eyes, turning her face away.

Rain began to fall.

At first, it was just a few drops, and Gu Siyu didn't pay much attention while lying on her side. She reached out to touch the ground, feeling it was getting wet. She turned over, and as the rain intensified, it felt like a bucket of water had been poured directly onto her face.

Both of them didn't have an umbrella, so they quickly got up from the ground.

"Where's your dog?" Gu Siyu asked.

"Xiao Yu." Huo Junxian called out. The flower bushes in front of them stirred, and after a moment, a Teddy burst out of the vibrant flowers, holding two blossoms in its mouth. Its four legs bounced energetically as it approached them, spitting out the flowers in front of them.

Huo Junxian picked up the dog, and even though Gu Siyu was disgusted by the dog's drool, she helped pick up the flowers. She tossed the flowers into her bag and placed the fake wig on Teddy's head to shield it from the rain. There was a small pavilion ahead.

The rain was getting heavier, and Huo Junxian struggled to carry  Teddy, which weighed more than ten pounds. When she stopped, she was panting.

The pavilion was crowded with people, and there was no place to sit. Gu Siyu rested against a vermilion pillar, glancing at Huo Junxian. She didn't want to look at her again, so she turned away for a few seconds, then turned back, saying, "Let me hold it for a while."

"Hmm?" Huo Junxian didn't quite understand what she was going to do.

Gu Siyu dashed out, leaving Huo Junxian sitting on the chair. Teddy was now in her arms, its green double ponytails making it look like a big idiot. Gu Siyu lifted it up and saw that it was quite amusing. She held it up to examine it, and the Teddy with the fake wig on seemed rather proud.

A little girl stood on a bench nearby, tiptoeing to get a look at Teddy. Softly, she said, "Sister, your little doggie is so cute. Can I touch it?"

Gu Siyu coldly refused, "No."

The little girl looked a bit disappointed, "Wh-why not?"

"Because it's a little baldy and can only let you touch its fake hair."

Gu Siyu crouched down slightly, allowing the child to pull on Teddy's green wig. The girl touched it gently, not wanting to use too much force. She nodded happily, "Its hair is so soft, just like in cartoons. Does it grow by itself?"

"Yes."

The little girl rummaged in her pocket and took out a small snack to feed the dog. Teddy eagerly looked at the treat, wanting to eat it from the girl's hand. Gu Siyu quickly pulled Teddy away and said, "Dogs can't eat that. You can eat it yourself."

The little girl obediently put the candy in her mouth. Teddy stared at her mouth intently, very eager to eat. Gu Siyu handed the dog over to Huo Junxian and playfully flicked its mouth.

The little girl asked, "Are you its mommy and daddy?"

Gu Siyu was caught off guard.

The little girl gestured, "I used to have a German Shepherd, it was really big, like my big brother. Super big!"

"What about your dog?"

"My mom said it went to a doggie paradise, like a kindergarten for dogs. It's boarding there. By the time I go to kindergarten, it will come back! I'll grow up quickly, and when I go to school, I can switch places with it. I really want to see it. It's been a year since I last saw it."

Gu Siyu understood. She nodded, "Your mom is right."

The sky gradually darkened, and there was no sign of the rain stopping. The people in the pavilion had passed the peak of the crowd. Judging from the trend, the rain would only get heavier. Many people braved the rain to leave.

Gu Siyu used a tissue to wipe the spot where the little girl had stepped and motioned for Huo Junxian to sit down. "Stay here, I'll go get something."

"Hmm?" Huo Junxian didn't quite understand what she was going to do.

Gu Siyu rushed out, and Huo Junxian sat in the chair. Teddy lay quietly beside her, the little guy was afraid of rainy days. Huo Junxian placed her hand on its head and gently patted it. "It's okay, don't be afraid."

Her arm rested on the armrest of the chair, and she looked outside, trying to find Gu Siyu's figure. The people visible on the mountain now were mostly couples cuddling together.

Rainy days didn't have the twilight, night fell quickly. The ink color gradually spread, and light was about to be invisible. Huo Junxian's phone rang, it was a call from Gu Siyu. She asked, "Are there still people on the mountain?"

"Yes."

"That's good."

"What's wrong?"

"I was afraid you would be scared," the voice on the other end of the phone said.

Huo Junxian didn't understand what she meant. Before she could say anything, she heard the sound of beeping and crashing from the other end of the line. Huo Junxian looked down at Teddy, who was playing with its green curls.

She leaned back, supporting her head with her hand, in a lazy and relaxed posture. Raindrops fell on the flower garden, and petals of flowers opened their delicate petals to welcome the rain. However, their weight exceeded their capacity, causing the roots to sway along with the stems.

After the heavy rain, the flowers were struggling to maintain their original appearance. Workers in the garden pulled a layer of black film over the flowers for protection. They were in a hurry and frantic, talking loudly, and suddenly the surroundings became noisy.

"Huo Junxian."

Gu Siyu came back, approaching and breathing heavily. Huo Junxian looked back and said, "Look at them..."

She was interrupted before finishing her sentence as she was struck by a sight.

Gu Siyu returned with a transparent umbrella, puffing air into a plastic bag. She walked over and said, "Put Teddy in here, I'll hold the umbrella for you."

Huo Junxian hadn't moved all this time.

Gu Siyu raised her head and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Your clothes are soaked," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu acknowledged with a sound and put Teddy in the bag. Holding the umbrella, they walked out of the pavilion.

Huo Junxian held the dog, and the umbrella was held above her head. Together, they descended the mountain. The gravel path was easier to walk, but the specially designed small bridges and narrow paths were challenging. The ground was covered in mud.

Gu Siyu let Huo Junxian walk ahead while she held the umbrella behind her, her hand pressing against her waist. Seeing Huo Junxian's pants getting dirtied by mud, she said after crossing a bridge, "Roll up your pant legs."

"Huh?" The sound of rain on the umbrella made it difficult for Huo Junxian to hear clearly. Holding the dog, she looked down, thinking something had fallen. Gu Siyu was too lazy to repeat herself. She crouched down and, without any words, Huo Junxian saw her head moving downwards. Gu Siyu rolled up her pants and said, "Let's keep going."

The journey took about forty minutes. Gu Siyu had just run to buy the umbrella, and it only took her twenty minutes to cover such a distance.

After leaving the park, they found a hotel to rest. Gu Siyu stood under the eaves shaking the umbrella. Droplets of water accumulated at the tip of her hair.

Huo Junxian said, "I could have come down with you earlier."

"One wet person is enough. You're fine," Gu Siyu patted the water off her clothes, then turned and asked, "Did you bring your ID?"

The atmosphere grew ambiguous.

Huo Junxian shook her head.

Gu Siyu pinched a strand of wet hair and said, "If the owner insists on one person staying, you should just go back."

Gu Siyu went to the front desk to check in, and they asked Huo Junxian for her ID.

Huo Junxian, being quick-witted, said, "I'm here to accompany her, not to stay."

The owner gave Gu Siyu a room card and reminded her about dinner at 6:30, which could be ordered over the phone for delivery.

Gu Siyu's clothes were soaked. Every step she took left wet footprints on the stairs. Teddy poked its head out, and Huo Junxian pressed her finger to her lips, making a quiet gesture.

Maybe this seemed absurd, but each step they took was a reminder that their rationality was slipping away.

Gu Siyu wanted to kiss her.

They shared a kiss at the door, paying no attention to whether anyone was in the corridor.

Gu Siyu caressed her dry body, every inch of which owed to Huo Junxian's care and remained dry.

She took out the room card from her pocket, her fingers aimlessly fumbling on the door, making a tapping sound, yet this sound hadn't drowned out their kissing sounds.

The door swung open, and Huo Junxian released her grip on Teddy's bag. Teddy ran out, and the two of them entered the room. Gu Siyu was pressed against the door and kissed.

In the confined room, near the crowded hallway, it was a characteristic of small inns. At this moment, it conveniently allowed their intimacy.

The rainy night was serene, shrouding the world in a deep darkness that concealed the hidden desires. Their wet bodies intertwined without the need to undress each other, and Huo Junxian's touch brought out the colors of her bra from under her clothes. Gently tugging her shoulder, she let the thin black strap linger on her fingertips. Her other hand wandered near Gu Siyu's thigh, while Gu Siyu raised her hand to encircle her waist.

Her lower lip was bitten, and their noses brushed against each other.

"Is the kiss over?" Gu Siyu asked her.

Huo Junxian replied with a sound, and Gu Siyu pressed against her chest, her chest heaving intensely, saying, "Then let go; I need to take a shower."

How to put it...

The rainy night was so beautiful. It covered the night's avaricious desires in darkness, releasing the restlessness in their bodies through the rain. They didn't need to fumble with each other's clothes and bodies too much. By getting soaked, Huo Junxian's bra colors were revealed underneath, and Gu Siyu tugged at her clothes, causing a wet patch. Droplets of water fell on her feet, creating ripples in the water.

Huo Junxian leaned close to Gu Siyu's ear and said, "Don't hesitate; I'm all yours."

Gu Siyu's lips trembled, finding it hard to swallow.

"It's boring doing it alone; I want you, I desire you." Her words were unclear, her post-rain husky voice was unique. It sounded like sweet nothings, like lustful words, like the hook of a grim reaper that was pulling Gu Siyu's heart out bit by bit from her chest.

If this world had supernatural phenomena.

At this moment, Gu Siyu must have seen the devil of cannibalism.

Huo Junxian said, "I'm so lonely."

What was she saying? Her ears were in pain, so uncomfortable. Was she pretending to be a lonely wife for me?

This noble person, did she willingly abandon her high-class demeanor for a moment of intimacy? Was she now pretending to be some base character for me?

Gu Siyu closed her eyes, lost in her seduction. In this drenched night, the flames were ignited, burning, consuming even the water.

She was the same as usual, her tone gentle and soft. Yet, when it entered her ears, her eardrums began to ache.

Gu Siyu's hand moved upward, and as long as she covered her ears, she could push her away, pretend to be a proper person, make her leave further away.

"821036."

"What?" Gu Siyu asked as she opened her eyes.

Huo Junxian said, "My room password."

She let go of tugging Gu Siyu's clothes and caught her finger, pressing it to her lips, saying, "From now on, you can come in whenever you want, no need to let me know."

Gu Siyu raised his hand, as long as he covered his ears and acted like a gentleman, he could push her away. Gu Siyu wasn't sure what he was doing, what he was fearing. Subconsciously, he wanted to push Huo Junxian away, to push her away a little more.

"821036."

"What?" Gu Siyu asked as he opened his eyes.

Huo Junxian said, "The code to my room." She let go of Gu Siyu's clothes and took her hand, placing her fingers near her lips as if to kiss them. She said, "From now on, you can come in whenever you want, no need to greet me."

Forget it, I might as well just die on her.

Gu Siyu thought irrationally, pulling Huo Junxian's collar and pressing her lips down, letting her kiss her, making them inseparable.

--------------------
The author has something to say:

Recently, I've been busy with work, so updates will be delayed. I'm truly sorry.

Translator's note: Gosh! They are too hot, that it turns me on!!!.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43K 2.5K 25
This story is started by Pim, but her friend was helping her to write almost half of the story based on Pim's idea.. It might not that good, but it i...
140K 9.4K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...
649 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
7K 160 21
The two girls were brought together by quite unusual circumstances, and whatever they had between them, wasn't meant to last. They weren't supposed t...