The Consequence of Provoking...

Por An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Más

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 46

82 10 0
Por An-errr

"Really?" Huo Junxian looked at Gu Siyu with a puzzled expression, her eyes filled with great confusion. "I saw it running over just now."

"Oh," Gu Siyu sat on the stool, picked up a screw from the ground, tossed it up, and then caught it with her hand. She thought for a moment and said, "Maybe you saw it wrong."

"But I heard its sound," Huo Junxian tilted her head and looked at Gu Siyu. "Did you hide it?"

"Why would I hide it? I'm not interested in your dog," Gu Siyu smiled, feeling Teddy's paws pinching her flesh. She was unsure of what this little thing was doing, and it was causing her some pain. Teddy was mischievous behind her, darting around. Gu Siyu tried to steady herself under the pressure of Huo Junxian's gaze and said, "I was the one who called it just now."

"Hmm?"

"Wang."

Gu Siyu called out to her, as it wasn't the first time, she decided to continue being silly, raising her hand to cover her face and smiled at Huo Junxian, "Wang."

Huo Junxian stood outside the glass door, her shadow was short, just beside her feet. The yellow fisherman's hat covered her forehead, leaving her face in the shade. She smiled lightly, tilting her face to one side, and then turned to welcome the sunlight. "Are you practicing how to bark here?"

"Is that not allowed?" Gu Siyu replied honestly, feeling quite silly, but she didn't care. She licked her lips and continued, "It's a special hobby, you know, I have strong desires, I like to pretend to be a dog."

Gu Siyu was about to collapse under Teddy's pressure from behind. She tried to scare Huo Junxian away as quickly as possible. "There's no one here. You can come in and try; you never know what I might do to you."

Huo Junxian's lips curled into a smile, looking nonchalant under the sunlight. She didn't enter but stood in front of the glass window, bending her waist slightly and pointing to her eyes. "Do you see it?"

See what? Gu Siyu looked back at her.

Through the transparent glass, she could see how she looked in Huo Junxian's eyes. Gu Siyu was wearing a set of greasy blue overalls, practicing how to bark like a dog in the not-so-spacious auto repair shop.

She looked like a fool.

"Do you see it now?" Huo Junxian stood a bit closer to the glass, and Gu Siyu knew she wanted her to look into her eyes, but couldn't she keep a little distance? She was practically pressing her chest against the glass door.

"Tsk."

"Yeah, I see it. You're such a beauty," Gu Siyu said shamelessly.

Huo Junxian stood upright and said, "You're a fox disguised as a dog."

What a strange description.

Did she mean to say that Gu Siyu was too cunning and deceptive?

"Right, I am a fox disguised as a dog."

Huo Junxian said, "Okay then, I'll go look somewhere else."

Gu Siyu acknowledged with an "Hmm" and added, "Make sure Chen Tao returns my motorcycle to me; I need it today."

Huo Junxian replied, "Sure."

After waiting for a few minutes, Gu Siyu quickly lowered her head to look under the stool. No wonder Huo Junxian said she had a fox tail. This big silly dog not only climbed on her back but also had one foot on the ground. The big white and thick bundle was indeed like a fox tail.

"Wang?" Teddy barked from behind.

Gu Siyu picked up the dog and pinched its waist. Teddy was now even dirtier. Gu Siyu hated her own hands for this. Why did she pat it for no reason?

"You're really clever!"

"Wang Wang Wang!"

They stared at each other. Gu Siyu was helpless with the dog. "You act like I know what to do."

Gu Siyu changed to a new pair of gloves and Teddy came closer to see them. Gu Siyu felt a bit cold-blooded. She didn't like small animals except for watching funny videos of Huskies. Other than that, she wouldn't pay much attention to small animals.

As she worked, Teddy watched by her side. Sometimes, it smiled foolishly, and at other times, it seemed puzzled. It watched Gu Siyu assemble the parts on the motorcycle and was amazed, circling around her time and time again, admiring her.

"Hmph."

Gu Siyu was beginning to understand why Huo Junxian wanted to keep this Teddy. She took it with her everywhere, so she wouldn't feel lonely with it around.

Was Huo Junxian feeling very lonely?

There's a saying that goes like this: if you feel someone is lonely, it's because you want to be with them.

Gu Siyu shook her head, thinking that adults shouldn't talk about loneliness.

She reached out to touch Teddy, and Teddy pushed a screwdriver toward her, then obediently lay down with its head on the screwdriver, asking for a head pat.

Gu Siyu only touched its oily fur lightly, contemplating the possibility of cutting its fur. It had so much fur that cutting one or two strands wouldn't be noticeable, but what about the fur on its head? Would it become a bald dog?

After some careful consideration, Gu Siyu sighed, "You were already so ugly, what if I disfigure you further?"

Teddy looked up at Gu Siyu, pursing its small mouth, and blinked an eye at her, dirty yet adorable.

"Do you weigh ten pounds now? Or even more?" Gu Siyu weighed Teddy in her hand and felt that it was not light. Holding it up was quite strenuous. "Yet your mom still carries you every day. Don't you think it's tiring for her?"

Gu Siyu sat on the stool, and Teddy lay on her lap. Gu Siyu continued to pat and touch it, the feeling was quite comfortable. "Why doesn't your mom dress you up? Going out naked like this, aren't you being a dog rogue?"

Considering that it was summer now, what else could it wear? Gu Siyu thought she didn't particularly like small animals, but now, holding Teddy, she couldn't resist pinching its face and bumping her forehead against its forehead.

Gu Siyu tried it, touching Teddy's head, and Teddy responded by touching her back, shaking its head all the while, flicking its ears onto her face.

"Hahaha."

"Wang wang wang!"

Gu Siyu pressed her finger against its mouth. "Shh, don't make any noise. If your mom hears us, we'll be in trouble."

Teddy nodded, licking her finger with its tongue.

"Hmm, you're so disgusting." Gu Siyu laughed and wiped her finger on its fur. "Let your mom worry for a bit. Don't make a fuss. Once I finish my work, I'll take you for a bath and then send you back."

Before Teddy arrived, she had almost finished repairing the motorcycle. She was just fiddling with some parts and installing the outer shell, and then she could start it. She hadn't noticed the time, but now she saw that it was already half-past three.

"Ao!"

She didn't understand what it was saying. Gu Siyu inserted the key, and the motorcycle started with a rumble. Teddy immediately got up and leaned over, putting its legs on the footrest.

Gu Siyu kicked its paws away, made sure there were no other problems, pulled out the key, and took off her overalls. Underneath, she was wearing a black tank top, exposing her bare arms as she went to fetch her bag.

She brought some tools with her for the convenience of carrying a water bucket, and seeing Teddy stepping on the footrest, she walked over, pulled Teddy over, and put it in the bag, saying, "Don't move around. Stay inside and behave. Later, I'll take you on the motorcycle, got it?"

"Wang." Teddy immediately complied.

Gu Siyu sent a message to Dai Shuyi, asking her to come and check the motorcycle, and then take it for a test drive. If there were no problems, she would settle the payment. Gu Siyu carried Teddy's bag and walked outside. She opened the glass door while saying, "Your mom will have to worry for a little while longer."

Teddy moved inside the bag.

The scorching sun shone from above, and the heat blew over. Gu Siyu's footsteps stopped instantly. Huo Junxian had been standing under the eaves beside her the whole time, seemingly unbothered by the heat, not moving at all.

Huo Junxian called out, "Xiao Yu."

Gu Siyu pinched the seal of the bag and asked, "Why do you call me so intimately?"

"I'm looking for my dog again," Huo Junxian replied unapologetically.

Gu Siyu insisted, "I didn't see it."

Teddy was quite heavy, it bulged inside the bag, and the zipper couldn't be closed properly. With just one glance, you could see a white lump inside. The silly dog was hiding in there, trying its best to conceal itself. But what's the use, just what's the use???

Gu Siyu opened her eyes and told a lie, "Knitting yarn."

"What?" Huo Junxian asked.

"I said it's knitting yarn that I bought."

"Uh... Why did you buy knitting yarn in the summer?"

"I'm afraid it will be too cold in winter, so I'm preparing in advance." Gu Siyu made up a story.

Dai Shuyi walked over, exchanged a few words with them, then went inside and pushed the motorcycle out. She tested if it could start, praised Gu Siyu for her good skills, and said she would transfer the money to her later.

Gu Siyu nodded and felt movement inside the bag, thinking Teddy was moving around. She raised her hand to pat it.

"Hiss."

Huo Junxian covered her hand, giving a particularly innocent expression.

Gu Siyu walked out with the bag, and Huo Junxian followed, shouting towards the backpack, "Xiao Yu, if you don't come out now, I'll be angry."

The dog in the bag remained motionless, showing its determination, staying quietly like a ball of knitting yarn.

"I see you." Huo Junxian pretended. Gu Siyu was afraid that this silly dog's intelligence was not enough to be fooled, so she pressed the bag, but the dog struggled hard.

Gu Siyu hurriedly pressed it back into the bag, but it wouldn't go in. Teddy kept trying to get out, being very uncooperative.

Soon, it poked its head out.

Huo Junxian reached out and gently patted, and Teddy directly poked its head out. Then, Huo Junxian froze, unable to believe that this ugly creature with tangled fur and covered in machine oil was her dog.

"Xiao Yu?"

"Wang."

"Xiao Yu?"

"Don't call anymore. This is your dog," Gu Siyu took the dog out and was about to put it in Huo Junxian's arms, but Huo Junxian didn't reach out to take it.

If it were my dog, I wouldn't want to hold it either, Gu Siyu thought.

Huo Junxian's expression darkened visibly, and Teddy also didn't dare to move, not rushing into her arms as it usually did. Facing this "ugly" silly dog, Huo Junxian said, "You'll live with Gu Siyu from now on."

As she said that, Teddy's eyes widened, it turned its head to look at Gu Siyu, and gently rubbed against her hand, "Wang wang wang."

"..."

"???"

Soon, Huo Junxian's face turned particularly bad, and dark clouds covered it. For the first time ever, Gu Siyu discovered that Huo Junxian also had a temper. She hurriedly pulled Teddy away, "Your mom is going to scold you. Go back and get scolded."

"Who did this?" Huo Junxian asked coldly.

Dogs are humans' most loyal friends; they will never betray their friends. Gu Siyu thought this way, and they could come up with a good excuse together—

However, friends are just a dog's fart in front of their owners. Teddy crawled down from Gu Siyu's arms and moved to Huo Junxian's side, looking at Gu Siyu and barking.

Huo Junxian's gaze shifted to Gu Siyu.

Alright, the pressure was now on her.

Gu Siyu pushed the blame, "It's its fault, it has nothing to do with me. It got covered in oil on its own."

"Wang!" Teddy looked aggrieved, but Gu Siyu ignored it.

"Enough, you're not allowed to have snacks, and we won't go out for the next few days." Huo Junxian started punishing it.

Teddy lay on the hot ground under the scorching sun. After a while, it stood up again and looked pitifully at Huo Junxian. Gu Siyu felt that it was too pitiful and couldn't bear it, so she explained the cause and effect.

"Yes, yes, it's my fault. I shouldn't have touched it with my hands." Gu Siyu apologized while acting like a high school student facing the headteacher, apologizing on the surface but being rebellious in her actions.

Teddy, on the other hand, was different. Seeing her admit her mistake, it was clever enough to know how to act. It rolled around on the ground, trying to make Huo Junxian happy, then went to hug her leg and rub against her.

She couldn't stand watching it.

Huo Junxian said, "Teddy doesn't understand, but neither do you."

Understand what?

Gu Siyu continued to watch Teddy, this dog's behavior was like using all sorts of tricks, being a clingy dog, a reality-clingy dog.

While Huo Junxian was scolding her and mentioning that oil was harmful to dogs, Gu Siyu bit her lip and walked up, holding Huo Junxian's hand.

"Hmm?"

Huo Junxian looked at her in confusion. She seemed to have something to say but held it back, not knowing what she was doing.

With a tilt of her head, Gu Siyu leaned against her shoulder and also followed Teddy's actions, showing a charming smile. "Wang." Are you satisfied?

Soon, Huo Junxian's body stiffened, obviously at a loss. Gu Siyu could feel her irregular breathing, choking when taking a breath.

First, she blinked her eyes, then looked at Gu Siyu.

"Why are you angry? Wash it, and it will be clean, right?"

Gu Siyu was being too flirty, and even Teddy stopped rubbing Huo Junxian's leg, staring blankly at her. Gu Siyu was not ashamed but proud of herself, and Teddy pushed the traitorous dog away, occupying Huo Junxian completely. "Is that okay?"

The moves were fluid, happening right at the entrance of the garage. All the employees looked at Gu Siyu, even Chen Tao, who couldn't even smoke steadily, had the ashes rolling off his index finger.

Gu Siyu felt a bit hot, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on her forehead. She swept away the hair stuck to her neck, sensing Huo Junxian's gaze. She continued to display her flirtatious charm, capturing Huo Junxian's eyes.

"You have oil on your face," Huo Junxian said.

"Oh?" Gu Siyu reached out to touch her face and then looked at her fingers, but she didn't see any black marks.

Huo Junxian took a tissue and gently wiped it along her jawline. Their eyes met, then looked away, avoiding each other's gaze. There was an oil stain on the tissue.

Gu Siyu asked, "Still angry?"

Huo Junxian couldn't help but laugh. Gu Siyu frowned, feeling that she was laughing at her. "What do you mean?"

"Now both Xiao Yus look the same."

Gu Siyu looked at the happily barking Teddy on the ground, wondering what made them the same.

"Arf!"

"What the heck are you 'arfing'?"

Huo Junxian said, "You got it dirty."

Gu Siyu pretended to be obedient and said, "Okay."

"You have to take responsibility."

Gu Siyu shivered, afraid she would make unreasonable demands. Teddy wasn't a good dog; its eyes could emit green light. Before pretending to be a silly dog, it was a perverted dog.

"If the fur can be washed clean, it's fine. If it can't, you have to take care of it while it grows back. Teddy also has its self-esteem."

"No, it came into my palm on its own."

"Well, in that case, it deserves it if it becomes bald."

That seemed to make sense.

Gu Siyu couldn't argue with that.

The dog was dirty because of her, and Gu Siyu wasn't unreasonable. When her motorcycle was delivered, she planned to take Huo Junxian to the pet hospital. "I'll cover the expenses; He Xiao should have a way to clean it. I'll give her a call."

Gu Siyu pushed the motorcycle, which Chen Tao had arranged to be delivered to her while she was fixing the car. He had prepared two helmets, both of which could be used by two people or one person and a dog. He seemed to have guessed that Gu Siyu would take Huo Junxian on a ride.

Gu Siyu wore her helmet first, but when she pushed the bike out and parked it next to Huo Junxian, she noticed that her expression didn't look good again.

Gu Siyu couldn't understand, "Get on."

Huo Junxian remained motionless, emitting an aura of 'I don't want to talk to you; I'm angry. Don't come near me.'

Helpless, Gu Siyu said, "Hey, didn't I promise you?"

Huo Junxian held the dog in her arms, glanced at Gu Siyu without saying a word, her eyes somewhat scrutinizing.

Gu Siyu leaned against the handlebars of the motorcycle, gazing at the patterns on it, and waited for more than ten minutes. She decided to leave directly. Gu Siyu rarely bows to anyone, and besides, the last time she tried to make peace with Huo Junxian, Huo Junxian completely ignored her, and as a result, Gu Siyu got beaten up.

The motorcycle let out a few 'vroom' sounds and disappeared from the car shop.

Huo Junxian stood still in her place, and as the sun shifted, her shadow gradually lengthened, and the weather wasn't as hot as before. Chen Tao came over with Teddy's little cap and said, "Miss, our car will be fixed soon."

As time passed, who knows how many minutes had gone by, Huo Junxian blinked her eyes. When she was about to turn around, the motorcycle that had just left came back. Gu Siyu parked next to her, tilted her helmeted head towards Huo Junxian, and then she got off the motorcycle and unfastened the helmet tied to the back seat. She opened the visor of the helmet and took out a stunning and vibrant rose from inside.

It felt strange. Gu Siyu was genuinely annoyed by her temper, but the motorcycle was beyond her control.

Huo Junxian remained unmoved.

Gu Siyu, being her usual self, used the rose to gently caress her face, trying to coax her softly, "Big sister, please get on the bike. I'll go wherever you say, okay?"

--------------------------
Translator's note: Hehehe~~~ Hahaha~~~ so cute!. Arf!.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

655 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
632K 15.6K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
273K 10.1K 67
on the run from their horrible parents, thirteen teenagers meet up in the music room of their school everyday. because the only way to forget everyth...
16.7K 1K 24
18+ dark romance " be my girlfriend " " I know i am pretty but don't be this desperate " ----------------------------------- " you pick her between...