𝐌𝐘 π’π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘ | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

Oleh avkjmn

[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... Lebih Banyak

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

30

2.5K 99 5
Oleh avkjmn

Taehyung opened the door slowly with a little difficulty. But taehyung frowned when he didn't saw jungkook on bed. He quickly put the tray which he was holding on the side table.

He knocked on the washroom's door but in return he got silence.

Now he was worried.

He opened the door and checked the washroom but jungkook was not there too.

Then he saw the curtains were moving and the glass door was open.

He quickly walked towards to balcony and there his jungkook was (his) .

He Sighs in relief.

Taehyung walked towards him, who was looking at the sky standing there shirtless in this cold.

"Kookie" taehyung hugged him from back.

"Why are you here? You should be resting!" Taehyung asked sternly.

"I was bored" jungkook replies.

Taehyung the hug with a frown on his face. He stood in front of jungkook.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked but in return jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

"Come with me" taehyung said while holding onto jungkook's wrist and dragged him inside the room. Jungkook just silently walked behind taehyung and sat on the bed slowly when taehyung gestures him to do.

Taehyung walked to the other side of the bed to get the tray. He walked back to Jungkook who was sitting on the other side lost in his thoughts.

Taehyung put the tray on bed and called out Jungkook's name but Jungkook was lost somewhere else.

Taehyung again frowned seeing jungkook's lost behavior. He stood in-front of jungkook and cupped his face with his both hands.

"Kookie, what happened?" Taehyung asked softly in which jungkook just stare at him blankly.

"You're spacing out so much. Did something happened? Do you want to talk about it?" Taehyung asked hopping for jungkook to say something.

"Huh, no everything is alright. Don't worry" jungkook spoke up finally but taehyung wasn't assured listening to his answer.

"Okay, we'll talk about this later for now eat your meal." Taehyung said while sitting on the bed.

And just like that taehyung fed jungkook his Porridge and jungkook just ate without uttering any word.

Taehyung was done feeding jungkook with they heard the knock on the door.

Yoongi came in after knocking.

"Taehyung-ah come let's have our dinner and you too jungkook we need you to be there too" Yoongi said and left without listening for their answer.

"Let's go kookie" taehyung said and stood up.

"Taehyung you go. I don't want to go" jungkook said while facing the window. And taehyung was confused because jungkook always call him with nicknames.

"No I'm not leaving you here alone" taehyung said sternly which was surprise for jungkook.

Taehyung stood in-front of jungkook and cupped his face again.

"Please kookie and after dinner we will go back to our room" taehyung showed his puppy eyes.

"Fine" jungkook gave in immediately after seeing taehyung's puppy eyes.

"Thank you" taehyung thanked him and then pecked him on his lips. Taehyung blushed slightly on his own action.

Jungkook was shocked too because this is the second time taehyung kissed him or more like pecked him.

Both felt the butterflies.

And finally taehyung walked with jungkook slowly to the dinning room.

There they saw some new faces actually only for taehyung.

"Boss!" They all shouted in union making jungkook to glare at them.

"Felix, what are you guys doing here at this hour?" Jungkook asked directly.

"Come on Jeon, can't we just come and have a nice talk on a dinner?" The boy named Felix asked in his deep voice.

"Jungkook shut up, let them be" Yoongi spat while glare at the mafia boss who just snorted at his words.

"You guys did good work" suddenly jungkook said making them turn their head towards him with wide eyes. And the boy named han chocked on his food and the other Lee know gave him water immediately.

"What?" Jungkook asked while looking at their faces.

"Ahh nothing boss, thank you for appreciation" bang chan replied with a tight lip smile while eyeing his other friends.

"Oh come on now, introduce yourselves" yeonjun whined.

"Uhm hi, I'm Felix and I'm leader of our group. This is my boyfriend hyunjin, bang chan, Lee know and the last one han." Felix said while pointing at each one.

"You guys are quite handsome and hot" yeonjun said while eyeing each of them while hobi glared at him.

And the others just ate their meals in silence.

Jin and Jimin were quite too and taehyung frowned again seeing them like this.

"Yeonjun and hobi don't you guys think you guys have some explanations to do" Jin spoke up finally while eyeing the mentioned males.

Hobi chocked while drinking water and yeonjun just hung his head low.

"Hyung, you know everything then why are you asking?" Yeonjun whined with red cheeks.

"Spill the tea yeonjun-ah" this time Jimin spoke up while eating some fries from Yoongi's plate who was sitting beside him.

"Oh Jimin expect the same from you and Yoongi too" Jin said with a tight lip smile but both yoonmin didn't get what Jin was saying.

"Actually we are both together" finally hobi man up while holding yeonjun's hand in air showing to everyone that they're now together.

"Huh, when this happened?" Jungkook asked while taehyung was just looking at everyone from time to time eating his food too.

"After your marriage" hobi replied while scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook snorts while taehyung and other just smiled.

"Congratulations, you both" Jimin and tae said while the other's congratulated them too.

"Jimin and Yoongi, I'm still waiting" Jin said while rm coughed softly rubbing his hand on Jin's arm.

"For what?" Yoongi asked.

"You know what I'm waiting for" Jin glared at Yoongi.

Yoongi snorts.

"Fine, me and Jimin are together now. We confessed to each other today" Yoongi said with a straight face.

"Happy now?" Yoongi asked to jin.

"Very much" Jin replied back.

Taehyung smiled happily watching both the new couples.

"Now this mansion is going to be a couple center" jungkook said while everyone laughed at his words.

"You five stay here tonight, I'll talk to you all in morning" jungkook said while getting up slowly to not to hurt his wound too much. He is already moving too much.

"Good night, everyone" taehyung said while getting up too and walking after jungkook towards their bedroom.

While the others continued chatting with each other.

***************

Jungkook and taehyung walked to their bedroom in silence.

Entering the room jungkook walked towards the bed while trying to remove his shirt.

"Kookie wait" taehyung hurriedly walked towards him halting him on his place.

Taehyung made jungkook to sit on the bed while he stood in-front of him and helped him to remove his shirt.

"Now lay down" taehyung said and jungkook did what he told to without saying anything.

"I'll be back" with that saying taehyung walked to the closet to get his night wears. Then he went to washroom for a shower.

Jungkook just laid there looking at the ceiling.

After half an hour, taehyung came back now freshly while drying his hair with a towel.

Taehyung saw jungkook still awake.

But he walked out of the room after drying his hair.

After ten minutes taehyung came back with a glass of water and jungkook's medicine.

"Kookie, get up" taehyung said while putting the glass and medicines on the side Table and helping jungkook to sit properly.

"Here" taehyung gave him his medicines and the glass of water. Jungkook gulped them in one go with a little sip of water.

Jungkook handed him the glass back. Which taehyung took it from and put it on the table.

After that taehyung climbed on the bed and removed the comforter from jungkook a little and parted jungkook' legs and sat between his legs.

"Now, tell me what happened?" Taehyung asked while caressing jungkook's scar on his cheek.

Jungkook sigh and leaned more into the touch.

"I'm just--" jungkook again sigh.

"I'm sorry for making you worried" jungkook spoke up finally letting his inner thoughts out.

"Kookie, you were just trying to save me and you didn't thought that man will suddenly come and shoot you out of nowhere. You were caught off guard too, but please don't do anything like this again. I only have you" taehyung said while sniffling.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I will try to be more cautious next time" jungkook said while pulling taehyung towards him.

"Shut up, there will be no time like this again. Don't say anything like that" taehyung hit him on his arms slightly while now fully on crying mode.

"Shhhh bub, calm down now please" jungkook said while wiping taehyung's tears away.

Taehyung hugged him softly to not to hurt jungkook.

"I love you" suddenly taehyung spoke while Hiccuping.

Jungkook smiled softly while hugging taehyung more close to him.

"I love you, my love" jungkook confessed.

Taehyung broke the hug and looked at jungkook with a smile his boxy smile and in return jungkook smiled his bunny smile.

And soon their lips were collide together in a passionate kiss.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Boring? 😪

Suga is enlisting :(

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

617K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
126K 7.7K 19
There is nothing extra in her ordinary life. But what will happen when devil himself makes an entry in her ordinary life to make it extraordinary. __...
1.9K 149 5
'I was never anything more than a mistake....a regret... ' 'You became that home for me my Rose.. that I would never dare leave' Who thought that a s...