โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... More

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14
แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39

1.2K 76 25
By Ghost_bin14

★𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕕?-Mᴀʀɪɴᴀ★

      "High achiever, don't you see? Baby, nothing comes for free. They say I'm a control freak driven by greed to succeed, nobody can stop         me!"
___________________________________

"good morning..."

Vivian greeted both of his parents while sitting at the table. However, none of them said anything. They just continue eating. Vivian sweatdropped thinking about what M/n told him yesterday about the whole ordeal.

'if you don't make up with Damian tomorrow then expect us to ignore you until you make up with him.'

Vivian thought that M/n wasn't serious since he was always a cheerful person. He sat at the table silently. The teen noticed that M/n wasn't sitting beside him. M/n usually sits beside Vivian so he can be comfortable with them. But the atmosphere was different. It was cold and heavy...

Vivian stared down at his food, poking the yolk of the sunny-side-up egg.
The bright yellow popped and it scattered all over his plate.
He was hoping to hear a
'don't poke your food Vivian' scolded M/n. Unfortunately, he didn't get any. Being visibly upset he stood up and said.

"I'll be going..."

Vivian grabs his backpack and went towards the door. He slammed it leaving the two adults in silence.
"It's hard to ignore him...how long are we going to keep this up?" Yuri sighs, looking over at his Lover.
"until he apologizes to Damian...we'll have to endure this... I'm sorry Yuri..." M/n shove his spoonful of food in his mouth. Both of them hurried to finish their meal and went out to do their work as usual.

Vivian's day went well. Although he bumps into Damian a couple of times. The said lad was quick on his feet to run away and avoid the teen.
Vivian was contemplating apologizing to the little boy but didn't want to hurt his pride.

After school, he went home like usual. He opens the door hoping for a small greeting. But it was dead silent. The lights were off.
"I'm home..." he muttered.
"um...m/n? Yuri?" He calls out for the two adults but no one answered him back. He walks around the house looking for his parents. He then reached his parent's room.

"m/n? Yuri? Are you here?" he knocks and still no one answered.
He twist the doorknob and peeked inside. It was also dark inside. He went inside their room, curious to see what was inside.

"so this is my parent's room?" His eyes darted at every corner. Anything that looks interesting, he gets a closer look. Vivian's eyes landed on the Polaroid camera that was placed on the shelf. Curiosity killed him as he extended his arm to reach the Polaroid.

His finger pressed on the button and the Polaroid turned on.
There, a lot of photos were taken.
"This quality... it's very old...is it M/n's perhaps?" he asks himself. The Polaroid contained a lot of photos. Mostly M/n so he figured he's the owner of the Polaroid.

Vivian accidentally pressed a button and the screen shows M/n and Yuri at the beach together. Vivian smiled at the photo. He then pressed for the next photo.

His smile drops when the screen shows M/n and Yuri but there was an additional figure with them. Damian.
Vivian glared at the photo.
"that damn brat..." He muttered.

He went through most of the photos and it shows mostly M/n and Yuri but in other photos. Damian is also there.
The more he presses next, the more he felt guilty.

'why am I feeling sorry...? It's his fault! But then again maybe he also sees M/n ad Yuri as his second parents as well...' Vivian grips the polaroid tightly. His thoughts fought over apologizing to Damian or not.

Nonetheless, the more he thought about it. The more it became clear that he was in the wrong. He was too harsh on Damian and forgot he was just a kid...

He's becoming more like his father.

Of course, he doesn't want to be like his wretched father.
'I gotta apologize tomorrow...' Vivian thought.

Suddenly, he heard the front door rattle. Indicating his parents are home.
He quickly put away the device and exited the room quickly but quietly.

He peeks at the corner of the wall.
His eyes meet Yuri's eyes.
"where's M/n...?" Vivian asks his dad knowing full well he wouldn't get an answer.

"he's going to be a little late for dinner" Yuri's words made Vivian shocked.
Weren't they ignoring him?
Yuri then chuckles at his son's reaction.
"don't tell M/n. I can't ignore you even for a day. M/n can be stubborn sometimes just don't worry about it, he still loves you" Yuri heads over to the kitchen putting on an apron.

"he's not mad...?" Vivian questioned the jet-black-haired man.
"he is. Anyways, have you thought about apologizing yet?" Yuri looks over at the teen standing by the kitchen.
"I...yes...ill do it tomorrow" Vivian clenched his fists.
"do it out of sincerity not for us to not ignore you, alright?" The adult ruffled Vivian's hair. The teen nods as he fiddles with his fingers in embarrassment.
"I'll prepare dinner so you should wait" Yuri nudge Vivian to sit on the couch.

Vivian gladly waited on the couch silently. Pulling out his favorite book, he began to read. After an hour, M/n finally came home and the three of them ate dinner together. M/n was still ignoring Vivian but Yuri looks at his son with reassuring eyes.

They finished eating and the two adults cleaned up. Vivian went inside his room and did some homework.
Looking over to his right, he saw the bag Damian had left. Vivian can remember the scared face that Damian make when he saw him across the hallway earlier during recess.

He clench the pen he was holding. He knew that he'd been an asshole towards the kid without knowing him first. It pains him how M/n would go to such lengths for the child.

He had never been a brother before so understanding around Damian's age is kinda hard. It's a bit childish for him to be mad in the first place.

"you got this..." Vivian mumbled. He prepared a paper that has his apologetic words written down.
He practiced his apology. After minutes filled of him failing over and over he lay on his bed tired from the whole ordeal. His eyelids gave up making him doze off.
.
.
.
A teen was seen on the corner of the school gate. He seems to be looking at a young kid.

The people around him were concerned but did not dare to say a word. Overall he just looks suspicious.

Vivian was breathing heavily, waiting for the moment to strike.
The young kid can feel the teen's gaze. Damian was scared and had been getting goosebumps the second he saw the teen peeking from the school gate

'what does he want?' Damian pondered in his thoughts
"What's wrong Master Damian? You keep spacing out" Emile asks.
"Oh, uh... it's nothing...we should head to class" Emile and Ewen nod. The trio turned around and began walking as Vivian was about to talk with Damian.

The teen was left there frozen. His hand was still propped up when he was about to tap the kid's shoulder before they started walking.
'shit...! Is he mad?! Why did he turn around and walk away?! Is he...ignoring me?' Vivian began to overthink. He sighs heavily.
'I should try in recess time...' Vivian finalized his thoughts.

And so he tried, during recess. The young lad was avoiding him.
"Da-" Before he can even utter the kid's name, Damian went in the opposite direction.

Even in the cafeteria.
"Hey-" Once again the kid rushes away from the teen. Vivian clenched his hands together

Mad about the young kid for skedaddling away from him, He begins to whisper to himself.

"I'm trying to be nice to the brat and apologize for my mistakes but NO! He's running away! I'm sure I gave him a forced smile when I see him! Hell, my face isn't even that scary!"

He mumbled as other kids stare at him, scared to the bone because of Vivian's scary face.

Class ends and Vivian was sure to win this time and talk to the kid.
He scurries to Damian's classroom and waited from afar. Soon, tons of children came running out of the room excited to go home.

Vivian waited until he saw Damian going out the door. The teen followed behind him. Walking at the kids' phase.

Damian profusely sweats as he felt the aura behind him. He knows that the teen has been following right as he walks out of the classroom.

Damian's small step became a running kind of walk. The teen also sped up his phase.

Small steps became run-walk.  Soon,  became running through the hallway.
"STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU, WEIRDO!" Damian yelled at Vivian who was talking behind him.
"JUST HEAR ME OUT BRAT! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO APPROACH YOU SINCE EARLIER!" Vivian yelled back.

"AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO AVOID YOU!  WOULD YOU STOP IT AND QUIT WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO TO ME!"
Damian eyes lit up when he saw his dorm room.

He scurried and opened the door and went inside.
"WAIT-"
Damian slammed the door just as Vivian came close.

Vivian banged at the door
"BRAT OPEN THIS DOOR! CANT YOU JUST HEAR ME OUT?!" he rattled the door. From the other side, Damian grabbed a chair and propped it on the knob.

"NO WAY! GET OUT!" Damian yelled.  The young kid starts to walk away and ignores the ruckus outside.
But before he can even go to his room.

He heard Vivian yell out words he'd never thought he'd say.

"IM SORRY OKAY?!"

A/n:  my bad for the very loping delay hahaha...ive been busy for these weeks since I've been making a webcomic 'bound in Ecstasy' if you want to check it out then go to BATO. TO that's where I'm posting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957 30 5
โ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ž.๐—ข. ๐—ฆ๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜-๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโž เณƒโคโ€โžท A chaotic teenager with monster strengt...
43.6K 1.6K 21
" ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š" ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž .... ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ . ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
39K 1.8K 14
๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง female reader !! ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต yuri briar visits a flowershop and unexpectedly sparks feelings into a young f...
628 49 19
แตƒ แต’โฟแต‰-หขสฐแต’แต—/ หขสฐแต’สณแต— หขแต—แต’สณสธ แต‡แตƒหขแต‰แตˆ แต’โฟ แตสธ หขแต–สธ หฃ แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ แต‡แต’แต’แต 'แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต’สณแตแต‰สณหข' ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ [๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ] แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ษด แด€แดœ - sแด ษชแด› ษชs ษดแดษด...