I Dare you 2 || j.b

By fablukex

Second book to 'I Dare You' ❤️ More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Read please
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three

Five

1.4K 53 27
By fablukex

"I swear Luke, if you throw something at me you'll regret it!" I turned around quickly and got up not realizing who it was.

Everything began to go in slow motion. I felt so light headed.

His presence made my heart skip a beat. I looked into those beautiful eyes that I had missed so dearly.

His smile faded as he saw whom it was. He obviously didn't want my presence here.

I tried to smile at him but it was hard since my nerves were getting the best of me.
"Hi" I whispered.

"What is she doing here?" He said harshly.

I looked down not knowing what to say.

"Is someone going to answer?" He asked annoyed now.

"Jai, she wants to talk to you" Luke tried to calm him down.

"I don't talk to bitches" he walked off with just that. Leaving me there feeling useless.

I blinked at his sudden actions.

"Woah! JAI!" Luke yelled at him obviously angry at his actions.

"It's okay" I said to Luke. "It doesn't matter" I looked over at Jai who had already walked inside and was now closing the glass door.

"I'll go talk to him" Beau said walking towards the door.

"It's okay, you don't have to. Can you take me home Daniel?" I turned around to face them and gave them a fake smile.

"You don't deserve that" Beau hugged me.

"I do" I whispered.

"No you don't, he just needs to grow some balls" he said annoyed.

"Take me home" I tried my best not to break down. I had managed to all these years to keep myself from breaking down, I can manage this little situation.

Beau walked inside the house very angrily.

"Let's go" Daniel said walking inside feeling guilty.

Jai was sitting in the living room getting lectured by Beau.

"Stop!" Beau stopped me and Daniel.

"Nobody is leaving until these two solve this shit!" he said calmly and firmly.

"You can't make me" Jai got up.

"You're acting like a fucking child" Daniel stopped him.

"No I'm not" he defended himself.

"Jai please" I said softly not trying to anger him anymore.

He looked at me. He closed his eyes for two seconds. He reopened them and rolled his eyes at me.

You have two minutes and that's all" he said walking towards the backyard.

I looked at him.

"You coming?" He turned around. I nodded and walked behind him. All eyes were on us.

I closed the door behind me and walked were he was standing.

"Go on" he said looking at his watch.

"First of all, I want to say I'm sorry" I said loud enough for him to hear it.

"One minute and fifty seconds" he interrupted me.

I sighed. "I know you don't want to hear me out but I'm sorry for everything. I guess I was too blind to see that you just took it as a game. But I want us to start all over" I looked at him. "I miss you Jai. I miss us"

"Well, I don't. You left and never came back. I tried to apologize but you didn't let me so now you have to live with it. I don't regret one bit. Im actually glad I agreed to that dare. I wouldn't had met my girlfriend, I wouldn't have really moved out here, I would still be over there trying to probably fuck with you"

"You don't mean that" I was hurt.

"Yes I do"

"Well, if that's what you choose." a tear began to fall but I quickly cleared it off.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"I also wanted to tell you that I-"

"Too bad, the two minutes have just ended. Nice talking to you. Hope I don't see you again" and with that he walked off.

"Jai!" I tried to stop him by grabbing his hand.

He stopped in his tracks. He looked down and then at me. "don't ever touch me, understand?"

He moved closer to me. I swallowed hard. "I-I I'm sorry"

He pulled his hand away.

"Jai, I still love you" I whispered to him. He didn't do anything or say anything. "Jai please"

"Four years Heather" he said. "FOUR FUCKING YEARS" He yelled. "YOU WAITED FOR FOUR FUCKING YEARS"

"I-I was broken" I said now in tears.

"And what? Do you think I was out fucking every girl?" He questioned.

I didn't answer.

"Maybe you don't know this, but I have a girlfriend. You came too late. I have no feelings for you whatsoever. Everything I had felt is gone. Not one bit guilty. Not one bit sad. Not one bit mad."

"Can we be friends at least?"

"I don't think that'll be possible" he answered.

He took out his phone from his pocket that was vibrating. He looked at me and then at the phone.

"Nice talking to you Heather is it?" He said before walking off.

"Hey babe" I heard him Say before he closed the door.

This helped me not one bit.

James walked out and hugged me. "he'll come through"

"No he won't, I couldn't even bring myself to tell him about Nicole's and Is agreement"

"Oh and by the way, Nicole told me everything. From the start" Jai walked out smirking.

"What?!"

"Nothing can actually come your way, I have my ways. She just fucked with you, I fucked with you. You're so easy to fool. Everyone fools you"

I slapped him. "don't you ever talk to me that way" I said angrily.

"It has actually back fired because you see how happy she makes me and you just.... well, you have nobody. Absolutely nobody."

James looked at me.

"she has us" James said.

"You guys just feel sorry for her" he laughed. "we all know nobody actually likes her, just look at her. A piss of shit."

James had gotten angry because one second he's standing next to me and the next he was on top of Jai punching him.

"JAMES STOP!" I tried to pull him off but I wasn't strong enough. Beau came running out hearing my screams. He pulled James off of Jai and Luke pulled Jai back.

"What the fuck is going on?" Beau asked them both.

"He's being rude to Heather"

"It's best if you leave" Beau said to me. "Daniel take her home" he instructed Daniel. He nodded so I followed him.

"I'm sorry for this" I said to them as I walked inside the house following Daniel to the front door.

"You know I can just take a taxi home" I told Daniel.

"No, I think it's best if I take you home"

I didn't say anything else. Jacob came out a minute later. He drove me home. I said bye to them and walked inside the building. I smiled at the desk lady.

"Hello miss"

"Hi" I walked towards the elevator.

I should really take the stairs but I'm too lazy to do that.

I clicked floor five. Thankfully nobody else got inside because they would think I was high or something since my eyes were red. The Elevator had giant mirrors on all four walls. So I obviously know I look high or that I've been crying.

The elevator came to a stop. The doors opened, this was my floor. I walked out and went to room 1B.

As I opened the door and locked it behind me I walked to my room and that's when I broke.

Once again, crying for him.

-

I feel like a boss updating like three chapters in a row. 😂
I should stop and update next month 😂 jk.
I'll be updating this whole week since I get out of school at 11:55.

And my dog is getting her first hair cut tomorrow.

4Votes or more + comments = update.

Can we get this book more votes please.

Share it please

QUESTION:
What do you think of this chapter?

Whoever makes me laugh with any comments will get a prize ..... (Free hugs)

Who knows my name?😂 (nobody 😬)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 27 51
If your a huge fan of the janoskians like me! Then read these imagines I promise they will be worth your while ❤️
227 0 59
I've been loving you forever and I won't ever stop, we are forever and always. + + + Book One - Bad Girl Book Two - Save Me Book Three - Forever Lovi...
349K 5.8K 44
Where a girl is In love with her brothers best friend ✨ Completed book !!!!! Second part : we ain't kids no more