๐“๐‡๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’ โ€ข...

By Bokutosbubblybutt

"๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" โ€ขY/N's life h... More

A small big thank you <3
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
XL

XLI

5.6K 235 92
By Bokutosbubblybutt

„What? You want to see how good she takes my dick and how prettily she moans my name?"

„What?!" The woman and you replied in sync.

Why would he ever say something like that? Like, it wasn't even true. And why would he think that this could make it any better?

Perplexed, you looked at your right now fake boyfriend and wished you could beat the shit out of him. As if his stupid comment made anything better.

He may be the strongest but definitely not the smartest.

You inhaled and wanted to say something to make his stupid little comment less weird but your old boss cut you off.

„As I thought, only good for sex." he laughed disgustingly and pulled his girlfriend closer.

Gojo was about to say something, you could feel it since he grabbed your waist a bit tighter and his cursed energy behind you started to heat up your skin. His blue eyes squinting in frustration.

Whatever he's gonna say, he will make it worse.
You had to stop him, somehow.

Now it was you who made the most cliché move ever. Wow, you both could really be the protagonists in some shitty Wattpad FanFiction. Incredible.

You inhaled deeply and turned around to face him. Your hands cupping his warm soft cheeks, you pulled him closer. It felt like your heart was jumping out of your throat any second, the blood pulsing in your ears, your hands began to sweat. His breath started to tingle against your skin and the man just went with it, letting you guide his movements.

5 cm, 4 cm, 3 cm.
And the gap between you closed.

His lips were soft and fit perfectly with the shape of yours. The cherry flavored scent of his chap stick went up your nose and made him slightly taste like it. The cold tip of his nose was brushing against your skin, giving a nice tingling sensation.

It was just a slight peck. You just wanted to prevent him from saying anything stupid. Just making him shut up.

But this small short peck caused both of your breaths to shorten, leaving you speechless for a few seconds.

As you two separate, the cold air brushed against your lips and left you with a feeling that was hard to describe. You knew that this was just to shut him up and didn't mean anything but you wanted to kiss him again and again and again.

Quickly, you licked over your lips and inhaled, putting on a slight smile. You still had to pretend that this was casual and not your first kiss.

„I appreciate your help, babe but if you don't shut up I'll make you choke on your own tongue." you threatened as nicely as possible and squeezed his hand but kept holding it.

„And now to you." you turned and spoke to your old boss and his girlfriend who were staring at you with wide eyes. „As you can see I'm doing better. And I have no reason at all to justify my life, my decisions or myself. I'm happy, I'm making enough money and I have people who really care about me. So I don't give a fuck about your comments or what you think about me."

Confident, you nodded and went away, pulling Gojo after you like a little puppy.

The usually cocky man was still baffled at your sudden action. He was like in trance and could only keep thinking about how your soft plush lips felt against his. It was so gentle but still held so much power within it. He wanted more and he needed more. More of you, more if this!

Only after you pulled the curtain to close it behind you and pushed him down on the stool in the changing room, he started to come back to reality.

Smack!

You hit him on the forehead and now he was completely back.

„Ow! What was that for?!" he grumbled and rubbed over the red spot on his skin.

„oW, whAt waAs tHat fOr?!" you mocked him and pressed your fingers into your temple. He was giving you a headache.

But all Gojo could think of how incredibly attractive you were to him right now. You really had the courage to put him back into his place, to scold him, to be mad at him. And then you looked to damn hot in that tight dress you were wearing. Complementing your curves and body, putting your hips on display and highlighting your little tummy.

„Don't ask so stupid, you idiot!" you continued but all he could do was to stare at your mouth and watch how your lips move.

You went on a rant for about two more minutes about that he doesn't know how those people work and act and that he can't just say stuff like that, especially in public.

„And for gods sake, when you are talking about me please, please just show a little teeny tiny bit of respect towards me. Yeah, I was a stripper and yeah I did sex work but you know exactly that I had no other option than doing that, it's not that I did it because I wanted to. And that does not mean you can show me off as the best little thing you ever had in bed when we, first of all, never even slept with each other and second of all, when I don't even enjoy sex, okay!" you were almost yelling at him, forgetting you were in public, together in a changing room.

All he could do was stare at you. He has never seen you that mad, no, furious. The way your cursed energy started to beam around you and the anger causing your normal joyful eyes turn dark and cloudy. Intimidating, he thought.

You inhaled to calm yourself down a bit, your hands stroking through your hair and then you turned away from him.

He sat there like a helpless puppy that just did something he didn't even knew was bad. For the first time, the usual tall man looked small, almost curled up into a ball and lost his so confident and cocky voice. It made it difficult for you to be mad at him.

But you had to be consistent. Annoyed, you pinched the bridge of your nose and placed your eyes on him. „And that kiss meant nothing, so don't think about it too much."

With that you stepped outside the changing room and looked at the three messages Shoko sent you a few minutes ago. She was finally at the mall and waited for you at the coffee shop.

Oh, curse him, you grumbled to yourself and turned around again to step back into the stall. Gojo was still sitting there like a puddle of pity and stared at himself in the mirror.

„Satoru." you said his name and he turned his head towards you. „Put the shirt into your pants and open the first two buttons of it. Maybe get a belt if you want but that's how it looks best on you."

A gentle smile wandered on your lips and you nodded. „Shokos, here. I'm gonna get my stuff now. It's better for you to drive home, we gonna take the subway. See you later."

„Y/n?"

„Hm?" you answered already out of the changing room.

„I'm sorry." he apologized, his voice sounding small and muffled. It really must be going to his head. Maybe he realizes that he should change his behavior and attitude towards you. As caring as he is and as much as you like him, sometimes he does stuff where you don't understand why.

And what part of his brain tells him that it would be a good idea.

You sighed and pressed your lips into a thin line. „You should be, Toru. See you later."

Quickly, you walked through the mall, trying to find Shoko. You really hoped that she would make you forget all that what just happened. The thoughts in your head were making you dizzy and the blood was pulsing in your temple.

As you reached the cafe, she looked at you and tilted her head to the side. „Man, you look awful. I know he can be picky but was it that bad with him?" she asked and pulled you into a hug. „You look like you need one."

Relieved, you sighed and let yourself melt into her hug. „Oh, if you would know. I might need something stronger like a hug." you mumbled and inhaled her scent that was a mix between her perfume and the smoke of cigarettes.

„I can get you a shot if you want." she joked and pulled you closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.4K 65
"๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š˜๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜...
7.5K 115 7
"So what does my favorite student want now?" "I want you, Sensei." "Be careful with your words, Y/N you might not be able to take it. You got me all...
18.8K 548 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
164K 4.7K 60
๊งYandere Gojo x fem!reader๊ง‚ โ• Completedโ•ฃ Satoru Gojo was your senior senpai in school, he always liked to flirt, especially with you. You forgot about...