Curse Of Love| 18+

By Basictales

People say eyes are the way to one's soul. Eyes reveal one's true feelings. His eyes were filled with lust a... More

Introduction
Aesthetic
The Prologue
1) Slave
2) Master
3) Dead
4) Wild Animal
5) Paroxysm
6) Unfolding
7) Attraction
8) Baby Girl
9) Mehzabeen
10) Gambler Girl
11) Bra Strap
12) My Woman
13) Dandelions
14) Stupid Girl
15) Molester
16) Gentle To Her
17) His Kinks
18) Sweet Rose
19) A New Me, A New You
20) Hope
21) The Knock Of Love
22) Me Before You
23) I Will Miss You
24) Yearning
25) Gala
26) Forgiveness
27) Ave
28) Faith
29) Stranger
31) Desires
32) Love & Madness
33) Meeting
34) Truth
35) Restraint
36) Angels
37) Burning
38) Red
39) Your Future
40) Reminisce
41) First Orgasm
42) I Promise My Loyalty

30) Liar

2.4K 241 128
By Basictales

Flashback

Chandni paused her thoughts. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

No doubt she was looking beautiful in that angel-like white gown but this is not how she wanted to meet him when he comes back home.

A mischievous smile suddenly arrived on her honey lips and she jumped on her feet like a little girl.

"Yeahh," exclaiming out of sheer happiness she took out the same outfit that she was wearing the night she met Sabiq.

The outfit of a boy.

Chandni giggled and changed into the boy's t -shirt and pants.

The t-shirt was still smelling of her blood which made her turn her eyes to the bullet wound on her shoulder.

She bit her lips again, this bullet wound looks beautiful to her.

Not knowing why she did it but still she placed a small kiss on her shoulder, on the same wound. It was Sabiq's first gift to her that will stay with her forever.

Chandni shook her head at her silly thoughts. She was literally behaving like those love sick puppies.

Her eyes again turned to the clock on the wall. She can't wait for him to come back home.

Suddenly her eyes caught the sight of one of his leather jackets that was placed on the side of their mattress.

She remembered this was the one he was wearing this morning.

Walking towards it she held it and smelled the fragrance of his that was coming from his jacket. Another soulful smile brimmed her lips and she couldn't control but kiss the jacket.

Caressing the material to her cheeks she wore the jacket, a painful hiss passed her lips when the jacket touched her burned hands however she did not care and wore the jacket.

Turning around she looked at her reflection on the mirror and gasped. She was literally drowning in his big sized leather jacket.

Chandni laughed at herself falling back on the mattress.

Even the mattress was full of his smell.

"When will you come home Sabiq. Please come back soon. I want to tell you something," she whispered under her breath.

A knock came on the door and Chandni's smile broadened.

Finally he was home !!

With her, for her!

Getting up from the mattress, Chandni ran to open the door only to meet someone else instead of the man she was waiting for.

The smile of her lips dropped instantly and she asked the person with a confused voice.

"Who are you ?"

The woman smiled as a reply and entered the room as if she owned it.

"I am the ladylord of this kingdom," she said, looking around the room interestingly.

"You must be Chandni Thakur. The love of my brother's life," turning back to Chandni the woman smiled and Chandni's eyes widened in realization.

"Saba Didi !"

Chandni gasped.

She was shocked as well as nervous. It was the first time she was meeting someone from Sabiq's family. How should she react? She had no idea.

"You are not only beautiful but smart as well. I always knew my brother would choose the best girl for him. I am proud of his choice," Saba said, standing in front of Chandni and passing her a serene smile.

Her words made the color of roses rise on Chandni's cheeks. She turned her eyes down out of shyness.

Saba smiled at the young girl, she was looking really cute with those dimples coming on her cheeks.

Gently, she cupped Chandni's cheeks in her palm and said,"You look like an angel. I really want to see you and my brother together. I cannot wait to see how beautiful your kids will be," Saba said, almost gushing out of happiness.

Chandni did not know what to say or do right now. But the smile playing on her lips was saying only one thing. She was happy. Saba looked like the big sister she always wanted.

"But alas not our every wish could come true. You and Sabiq can never be together."

Chandni's eyes snapped to Saba as soon as the words left her mouth.

"What do you mean," she asked, shocked to her core.

Her words now and her words earlier...they are so contracting to each other.

"I meant what I said, Chandni. You and Sabiq.... You both can never be together," the emotions of her eyes changed all of sudden, still the gentleness was there.

Chandni could not fathom if the woman in front of her wished good things for her or was she straightforwardly telling her to stay away from her brother.

"I still don't get you. Why can't I and Sabiq be together? We really like each other..," Chandni was saying but she was cut in between by Saba.

"Liking each other doesn't mean anything in real life, Chandni. All these terms, like, love, emotions and togetherness ....all these are nothing but fictional. In real life there are other things which are far more important than all these temporary feelings and that is family," Saba said, her tone turning hard with every passing word. She looked extremely dominant with her shoulders held straight and hands crossed over chest.

"And you are not family and you can never be my family."

Saba said as plainly as she could and Chandni flinched.

Her heart felt an immense pain at Saba's words.

Though Chandni knew what she said was somewhere true. Nothing is more precious than one's family, not even love. And she was not their family..she was not even anything to Sabiq.

The only relationship that she had with him in front of the world was the fake relationship of slut and master. Unknowingly the tears filled her eyes and then cascaded down to her cheeks.

Her lips quivered at the thought of leaving him.

She flinched when suddenly she felt a soft touch of Saba on her face.

Her eyes brimming with tears looked at Saba who was looking at her with nothing but pity and sympathy.

Saba wiped her tears so softly as if she was wiping the tears of a newborn baby. "It's okay my sweetheart. You can cry as much as you want,"she said, lovingly. Her words triggered more of her tears.

"Come here," gently wrapping her arm around Chandni's shoulder, Saba hugged her like a big sister.

Her loving gestures were confusing Chandni more and more.

On one side she says she can't be their family and on the other she was treating her like family.

Saba's actions were confusing to her.

"Do you hate me ?" Chandni asked, on the verge of whimpering.

Saba let out a small chuckle at her question.

"I have heard you tried to help my little sister to come out of her shell. I have also heard from the maids how much my brother has come to like you.. so how could I hate you Chandni?"

Saba asked with a shake of her head and that made Chandni more confused.

"Then why can't I be your family. Why can't Sabiq and I be together?" Chandni spoke so innocently that it could melt anyone's heart.

The kind smile of Saba's face dropped and she said in a serious tone.

"Because he is bound with Nusrat, since forever..for forever."

"But he doesn't love her. He loves me." Chandni said without wasting a second.

"That girl Nusrat does not deserve a man like Sabiq. I do," Chandni did not know from where she got this courage but she said it because she knew whatever she was saying was true.

"You are right. He doesn't love her but still he will marry her because that is what his family wants and my brother can do anything for his family."

The words got stuck in Chandni's throat.

She knew whatever Saba was saying was right. She looked down feeling defeated.

However, suddenly she wanted to fight for Sabiq. She knows he doesn't feel anything for Nusrat, even then he was marrying her only for his family.

"Your family is doing wrong to him. He does not feel a single thing for Nusrat and you are making him marry her. That's wrong," Chandni's nose flared in anger.

Chandni knew they were doing injustice to Sabiq, an urge woke up inside her. An urge of fighting the world for Sabiq.

"I know it is wrong Chandni," Saba sighed, turning to her. "But..it was decided a long time ago," she paused for a few minutes and then said,"In our religion if it's necessary then the man can carry for more than one time. It is allowed for Sabiq to marry four women but..." Saba let out a long sigh.

She glanced at Chandni and said,"But my brother is different. He is special. He has taken an oath a long time ago that he will only marry one woman and will be loyal to her his entire life."

What Saba said only made Chandni respect Sabiq more. If there was any doubt in her regarding her feelings for Sabiq, it has vanished now. She wants to be with him and she will fight for him.

"And that one woman should not be Nusrat. She is heartless. Can't even feel love for a child. She doesn't deserve to be Sabiq's woman."

Chandni said with utter confidence.

"Then who deserves him? You," Saba raised a brow and then chuckled. "I can actually believe that you deserve to be Sabiq's woman however as I said Chandni...it can't happen."

"And if it happens then you will be called nothing but a homewrecker."

Saba spoke and Chandni's eyes snapped to her.

"I am not a homewrecker!!" Chandni exclaimed.

Her words echoing in the silent room.

"Well you will be Chandni. Even if he chooses you over Nusrat. Even if he marries you, not Nusrat. The world will call you homewrecker sweetheart," Saba shook her head at Chandni, feeling pity for her.

"Why...why would anyone think that I am a homewrecker. I didn't do anything bad," Chandni asked innocently, tilting her head to one side.

She was too young to understand the twisted way through which the world sees and judges you.

"Because you are the third person Chandni. No matter how good you are, how much my brother loves..the world knows Nusrat as his soon to be wife. They were destined to become each other's ten year ago. They are engaged, Chandni. Everyone sees them as a couple and now if Sabiq chooses you over her. The world will call you the third woman, the one who broke a happy home. Your beauty and age will only serve more reasons for them to hate you. They will call you a slut, a gold digger, a girl who traps rich men in her beauty....a homewrecker. Be with my brother, even marry him if you are ready to be called a homewrecker. Do you have the courage to be called and be a homewrecker Chandni, can you be a homewrecker," Saba finished her sentence, questioning Chandni.

Chandni shook her rapidly, the tears not stopping leaving her eyes as a memory from the past flashed through her mind.

Her mother crying in the corner of the room.

She wiping her tears.

Chandni coming back from the school only to see her mother hanging dead on the ceiling fan.

Her father marrying another woman.

Her mother's words echoed in her mind which she had once whispered to Chandni while hugging her tight to her chest.

"Chandni be anything but don't be a homewrecker and a cheater."

"No..no no..no..I can't be a homewrecker. I can't be a third person in anyone's relationship," Chandni whispered, shaking her head, her hands were literally shivering.

She was scared, so much scared to be someone which her mother clearly told her to not be.

"I can't be a homewrecker," she whispered once again.

"Then don't be sweetheart. Don't be a homewrecker," Saba said and Chandni looked at her.

Seeing the love in her eyes Chandni finally broke and sobbed out feeling immense pain in her heart.

She was so eager to say how excited she was to fall in love with someone for the very first time but look what was happening now.

"I-I rea-l-ly li-ke him," she cried in Saba's arms.

"Shush...that is why you are doing this sweetheart," Saba smiled, caressing Chandni's soft hair.

...

"I didn't want... to say.. th-ose thi-ngs to Sabiq," Chandni hiccuped between her words.

"I am ha-tin-g my-se-lf for hu-rting him. I am ha-ting myse-lf for say-ing those w-ords about his sist-er and Ma-hnoor...but...but Saba didi said Sabiq won't believe my lie until I say th-ose word-s," not able to control herself she hugged Affan tight, hiding her face in his chest.

"I was so bad, Affy so bad...now god will pu-nis-h me for say-ing tho-se wo-rds. I kno-w he will," her whole body shook as she cried in his arms. Her face was full of tears, all red.

Affan could feel the shivers of her hands which only made him hug her more tightly.

"No monkey god knows you did not say any of those things with your heart. You were forced and he knows that. Don't worry no one will punish you and you are not wrong," Affan tried his best to console but her cries were not taking the name to stop.

Freeing herself from his arm Chandni wiped the tears of her eyes and looked at him before saying.

"Initi-ally I thought I just liked him because he was too good to me but after coming back from his home now I realize Affy that I really love him. It's hurting me that I made him sad. He was crying Affan...I could see it in his eyes he was crying. I hate myself so much for hurting him but it was the only way ...I can endure anything but could not be a homewrecker...never."

Chandni said, breaking down into painful sobs.

Affan's eyes filled with tears seeing his friend's pain. He wiped the tears from her cheeks and said,"Don't you think Chandni, that woman manipulated you."

Chandni nodded looking down.

She sniffled and wiped her nose before saying,"I know she did. I realized it later. But she was not entirely wrong, Affan. I would be called names if Sabiq and I become one. I would be called by the names that I can't endure to hear. I know I am being a coward but I don't have any strength left now...not at this moment."

She whispered and ended up crying more. Affan again hugged her to his arms.

"I miss him...so much," she hiccuped, placing her head on his shoulder.

Affan was about to say something when the door of his room burst open.

Both Chandni and Affan snapped their eyes towards it.

It was Irfan who was standing at the door with a wicked smirk on his lips.

Chandni wiped her tears hastily and gave him a poised smile. "Hi Irfan Bhai," she said, softly.

Brother.

The smirk on Irfan's lips dropped and he snapped at her, "Don't call me bhai! I don't need a sister like you."

His loud tone made Chandni flinch. Affan noticed it and warned his elder brother,"Don't shout at my best friend."

Another wicked smirk came on Irfan's lips and he said in a mocking tone,"and here I thought my brother was fucking his bitch behind the closed doors."

He clicked his tongue in disappointment and snarled, looking straight in Affan's eyes," But it looks like once a defected piece will always be a defected piece."

Affan looked down, feeling pain in his heart when his own elder brother said that.

"Seriously Affan grow some balls and try to fuck and love woman. Because once I tell Abba about your little secret he will make you love and fuck woman in his own way," Irfan snapped. Affan winced at his words.

"Hey don't say that. Being gay is not a crime, Chandni defended her friend.

"In our house Chandni it definitely is a crime," giving an angry look to Chandni he stormed out of the room.

"Are you okay," Chandni asked Affan who had turned silent all of a sudden.

Affan nodded his head in reply too hurt to speak.

Chandni sighed and hugged him from the side,"It's okay I know he will not tell anything to your father. He was just bluffing you Affan. Irfan is continuously failing in his CA attempts that is why he has become so bitter and unkind to others. I am sure once he clears his exam he will stop being rude to you."

Chandni said, trying to assure him.

Affan shook his head and said,"He is not going to fight the CA exam anymore. He had finally joined a company's job."

"He has not joined your father's business?" Chandni asked, surprised.

"No, he wanted to do something of his own. If not CA then something else but not father's business," he told Chandni.

Chandni nodded in understanding. Some people want to do something of their own instead of joining their family business. Even if it is something small they want to make their life on their own terms.

"He has joined Shekhawat groups of industries. He works there as a personal assistant of Shivoham Shekhawat,"Affan spoke and Chandni's eyes snapped to him.

"He works for Shivoham Shekhawat!?" Chandni confirmed if she heard it right.

"Yes," Affan sighed and then looked at her confused,"But why are you asking?"

"Affan, I think we need Irfan's help," she said out of nowhere making Affan more confused at her sudden interest in gaining help from Irfan.

"For what ?"

"For taking down Shivoham Shekhawat."

Chandni smirked, finding a way to punish that bloody Shivoham fucking Shekhawat.

.....

Sabiq was staring at the way Dev was holding his peach in his arms. She was soundly asleep, placing her head on his shoulder.

He was playing with her soft fingers, kissing them every now and then.

The way he was showing his affection to his girlfriend was reminding him of Chandni. He never held her like this. Never played with her soft fingers or pressed a kiss on her lips like Dev just did to Peach.

He felt a pang of regret in his heart.

Which suddenly turned to anger when he remembered what she is and how she is.

He hated himself for missing a girl like her but what could he do? The heart wants what it wants.

"You are missing her," he glanced at Dev who spoke, staring into his eyes as if reading him.

"Missing whom," an act of playing clueless, Sabiq played it very well.

"You know who he is speaking about. Your three days slut.."

Before Shivoham could continue Sabiq cut him in between.

"She was not my slut," he said glaring at the man who was sitting in front of him on the couch.

Shivoham's lips curled in a killing smirk, he cocked his head to one side and asked,"Then who was she to you."

Sabiq turned all quiet, there were words like angel, hope, purity, happiness and love. His heart whispered all that but his mind stuck to one answer.

"No one."

"Keep telling lies to you, to me, to him," Shivoham sang, mocking him. Dev chuckled, shaking his head at his friend.

"You know if you miss her then she is special to you. Don't try to ignore the reality. Ignoring reality only makes us miserable," Dev said to Sabiq. It was new for him to preach the words of wisdom.

But love is such a deep emotion that teaches you everything.

"She was a cheater and I don't miss cheaters," Sabiq snapped, fury again taking over him.

Peach squirmed in her sleep by his loud tone. Dev comforts her by caressing circles on her back.

"Can you please speak in a low voice? Someone is sleeping here," he hissed at Sabiq, snuggling Peach more to his chest. His protectiveness made Shivoham laugh out aloud.

Two years ago the man who was fucking a girl with him in a three days long threesome party was now worrying for his girlfriend's sleep to not get disturbed.

Really just how fast the night changes.

"Shut up Shivoham," Dev gritted out to Shivoham who was mocking him and Shivoham's laughs dimmed to chuckles.

"I will laugh the day when you will start caring for your girl. You can't imagine in which ways I will mock you," Dev's words only made him chuckle more.

Him caring for someone else ! Dev was being delusional.

"It is not going to happen ever dev. Shivoham does not gives a fuck about anyone else much less to care for them," he said shaking his head and taking the glass of liquor from the table in front of him. It was Crown Royal Canadian whiskey, one of his favorites.

"Not even for your so-called sweet rose," Dev smirked, mockingly. He was his best friend no one knows better than him how to pull his triggers.

"I dare you to take her name Dev !!" Shivoham hand's stop in mid and he snapped at Dev, glaring at him under his hard blazing eyes.

Suddenly the atmosphere around them turned all so serious.

Anyone could feel the radiating anger from Shivoham. He was livid. Literally shaking in his place out of unmatchable fury. His hazel eyes which generally carry arrogance and recklessness filled with nothing but a sheer level of possessiveness.

"Only I can take her name. Only I can talk about her. Only I can think about her. Not even in your wildest dreams think of her or I have to kill my best friend with my very own hands," Shivoham snarled, his words were to Dev but the message was to the world.

He will not think before killing someone for his sweet rose. She was no longer his infatuation. She was his belief now, his fascination, his compulsion, his desire and most importantly the very reason who could quench the burning thirst within him.

What a single drop of water was to the man who was thirsty for years...

She was that single drop of water for him.

"Alright alright. Keep your tone down. I will not take your girl's name even if it is just a name that you gave him," Dev calmed him down, the man's loud voice disturbing Peach's slumber.

Shivoham bit his tongue and restrained himself from doing anything insane. Dev and Sabiq are his friends; he knows they cannot snatch his sweet rose from him. She was destined to be only his but he has to find her.

Sabiq was looking at Shivoham keenly. He has never behaved like this for any woman. It was astonishing to Sabiq but Shivoham was really head over heels for a girl, that too girl whose name he doesn't know.

The air around them was thickened because of Shivoham's outburst so to dilute the atmosphere he turned his gaze to Dev and asked him in a teasing tone,"So when are you marrying your little girl? She looks eager to be your wife."

Dev simply looked at him and spoke in a cold tone,"Never."

Sabiq's brows arched in confusion while Shivoham was unaffected.

"You mean you will never marry but will continue living together with Peach in a live-in relationship ?"

Sabiq asked and Dev shook his head,"No I will live with Peach but would marry another woman. I need another woman."

Sabiq was shocked after hearing Dev's confession. He was about to ask him if Peach knew about it but before he could say anything Shivoham's phone rang and he glanced towards him.

Shivoham looked at his phone's screen and a smile curved on his lips seeing the caller. All his anger evaporated in seconds.

"I need to take this call," he said leaving the vip room and going to his personal room that was attached to it.

.....

The silence has enveloped the room after Shivoham left. Peach was awake now and was sipping her favourite apple juice.

Sabiq was silent so was Dev who was literally drooling over peach whose only focus was on her apple juice as she enjoyed it sitting on his lap.

No one was in the VIP section other than them. Everyone including Nusrat had already left the section long ago when Shivoham, Sabiq and Dev had taken a place on the sofa to hangout.

The silence of the room suddenly disturbed when the door of the room burst open.

All the three pairs of eyes snapped towards the door only to meet Tara's innocent ones.

Her eyes were filled with tears and her lips were quivering, it was looking like she would burst out crying at any moment.

"Who are you ?" Peach was the first one to speak anything. She looked at Tara from up to down loving the way she dressed in a pretty dress,"Beautiful," she whispered.

Tara gave a disgusting look at Peach seeing how shamelessly she was sitting on Dev's lap in front of another man. She had heard about this girl and Dev and whatever she had heard about them has made her disgusted by them enough.

Ignoring her completely, she turned her eyes to Sabiq and Dev and asked directly,"Where is Shivoham ?"

Dev ignored her in the same way she ignored Peach's compliment so Sabiq answered her by gesturing to the attached room of Shivoham.

Not wasting another moment Tara forwarded her feet towards the room. After gathering her courage she came here today. That night she left him alone in the burning fortress to die alone.

To test her love he had opened his hands and called her to come to him in a burning fire but like a coward she ran away from his leaving him to die alone in there

She was loathing herself for doing so that is why she could not make herself face him for the last three weeks, however today she had made up her mind.

She will ask forgiveness from him for her cowardness and she will show him how deep her love is.

She will get on her knees in front of him if it makes him forgive her.

Wiping the tears of her face she opened the door slowly only to hear him speaking to someone.

"Yes my love I miss you too I can't help but want to run to you and take you in my arms right at this moment," Shivoham said in the video call.

He was smiling so lovingly to whoever he was talking to and that was exactly what broke Tara's heart.

She felt her heartbeat stopping as standing at the door she heard Shivoham expressing his love to someone who was not her. The tears which she was trying to control till now cascaded down her eyes like a waterfall. Her feet were feeling so heavy she was afraid she would break down right there at the door of his room.

She was loving him from the last four years, today she was here only to confess to him how truly she loves him and whatever she did that night by leaving him in a burning fortress was wrong and she was here to apologize but what he said next to his so called love on the video call broke her finally.

"I love you too, my love."

And Tara had enough. Harshly she wiped the tears from her face and stormed inside.

"How can you cheat on me Shivoham! We are supposed to get married soon," she screamed with all her pain.

Shivoham looked at her as if she had gone mad and spoke,"Are you getting out of your mind? Why are you screaming, woman!"

"Do you want me to keep quiet after hearing you talking so dearly to your so-called love ! How shameless can you be Shivoham," Tara snarled, she has not been this angry ever before. Though she was crying, the anger surpassed all her other emotions.

A smirk curled in the corner of his lips and simply turned his phone towards her showing to her to whom he was talking.

Renee stuck out her tongue to Tara and then gave her a toothy smile. "Hello Tara aunty," Renee said, her lips smudged with chocolates.

Tara's eyes widened in realization. He was not talking to any woman but was talking to Renee, the five year old kid.

"I will talk to you later baby," Shivoham said to Renee and cut the call.

He turned his eyes to Tara who was standing remorsed in her place.

Shaking his head at her he got up from his chair and walked to the open window. The sun was setting down leaving its orange hue, the soft hue made his hazel eyes shine.

"I cannot forgive you Tara, not for today and for that night," he said emotionlessly.

"Shivoham, I know I am wrong. I did wrong that night and now as well. I not only left you to die in the fire but I also doubted your loyalty. But please.. Please, my love, forgive me this time. I love you. I love you so much I can't see ignorance for me in your eyes. Please forgive me," Tara cried, begging him.

Shivoham was silent for a few minutes. Slowly he turned to her and stared directly at her brown eyes.

"How can you claim to love me Tara when you can't even trust me? I have forgiven you for that night long ago but what you did today was something unexpected from you. You doubted me, your fiance, your soon to be husband Shivoham Shekhawat!! Where is your trust.... No I can't, I can't forgive you this time Tara," Shivoham let out a sigh and looked away from her.

Tara gasped seeing tears brimming his hazel eyes. He was hurt. She hurted him. She ran to him and enveloped him in a hug. "I am sorry Shivoham for hurting you like this. Believe me I do trust you I don't know why I doubted you now," she whispered, resting her head on his chest.

A drop of his tear fell on her shoulder and she felt like her heart was breaking in a hundred pieces. He was crying because of her and it was making her hate herself so much.

"I cannot," Shivoham's lips quivered as he tried to hug her but he just couldn't, "I cannot marry a girl who cannot even trust me... I know you love me but a love without trust is nothing. I am sorry Tara," he whispered, painfully.

"No no Shivoham don't say that. I trust you, I trust you so much. I love you alot Shivoham. I have not loved anyone like I have loved you. Please give me another chance. Just one chance more I promise I will always trust you no matter what.. please Shivoham.

Tara begged but Shivoham just shook his head and broke their hug.

"I cannot Tara...I do not think that you can ever trust me completely. There will always be doubts," Shivoham sighed, looking as broken as her.

He went ahead and sat on the side of his bed, with his head on his hands he was on the verge of crying,"I can never doubt you Tara but I cannot say the same about you," he said with his words quivering.

Tara gasped looking at such a strong man breaking down like that.

She ran to him and got on her knees.

Touching his feet she bowed to him and whispered,"I swear to you Shivoham I will never doubt you even if the world says you are wrong I will trust you. Leave the world even if the almighty says you are wrong I will only trust you. I am never going to doubt you Shivoham. You are my only god now and no devotee can doubt her god. You are my god now for whom I am ready to die if I have to."

Her tears dropped on his polished black shoes as she promised him, crying.

Ever so slowly a smirk curled on his lips. It made him look as devilish as he was.

He took her in his arms, making her sit on his lap. Tara inhaled sharply, getting nervous to be this close to him.

Grabbing her chin he turned her face to him,"Will you trust me even if everyone proves me wrong..will you trust me if someone comes to you tomorrow and says I did wrong to them..will you really trust me forever Tara," he whispered near her lips.

Her heartbeat escalated feeling his warm breath on her mouth and she nodded absentmindedly.

"I need words, love," he rasped.

"Yes...I trust you more than the world Shivoham. I will keep trusting you forever," she whispered, her eyes closing as she leaned closer to him. It was so bold of her but she wanted to kiss him....on lips.

She was about to touch her lips to his when he turned his face away making her open her eyes. She looked at him confused as he ignored her kiss.

There was a slight hesitancy in his eyes.

"After marriage my love," he said and Tara could not help but love him more.

She beamed a happy smile and hid her face in his neck out of shyness.

Shivoham who was smiling till now suddenly has his face turned hard as soon as her eyes waved from him.

He could not kiss her, he could not kiss her or any woman other than his sweet rose.

He was only for her just like she was only for him.

....

It was a Sunday morning and Chandni was sleeping like a log in her hostel room.

She has plans of sleeping till twelve today because she seriously needed a good sleep.

However it's very rare that everything goes as she plans.

Some incoherent voices were coming from outside which broke her slumber.

Chandni whined and set up on her bed. Rubbing her eyes she yawned and coming down from her bed she walked towards the balcony of her room.

All the girls of her hostel were gathered in the courtyard. They were giggling among themselves while pointing at someone standing out of the hostel.

Confused, she looked at the way they were pointing at only to be shocked to see him standing out there.

✧✧✧✧✧✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
2M 62.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
113K 4.1K 26
"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him with hatred filled eyes. "I will never...
1.4M 50.1K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...