ᴄʀᴏssᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs

By Qiuyue_13

༄꧂ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, A girl named (Y/n) (L/n) has to carry a quirk that was never hers. She needed to awa... More

INFO PAGE <333
《Prolouge》
《Her.》
《Just another hero》
《A story for you》
《Boys》
《The Time Has Come.》
《The Long Wait Has Ended!》
《First time?》
《Aftermath》
《A Secret Admirer?》
《Huh》
《Soon》
《Here》
《Teamwork》
《Fight》
《Give it your all》
《Meet up》
《Sister》
《Names》
《Realisation》

《Villain Attack?!》

19 2 0
By Qiuyue_13

"Today you'll have a sparring session with each other at Gym Gamma. Make sure to wear your hero costume! Be quick! Gran Torino is already waiting for you all."Toshinori's face turned white before Sensei usher us to change.

...

"I still can't get over how cool you look, (Y/n)!"Kyoto happily chirped.

"You look cool yourself Kyoto."I praised.

"Okay! Everybody listen up! We'll be having special heroes with us today! So make sure to be on your best behaviour!"Gran Torino yelled, making sure everybody heard him.

"You didn't really have to say that! I wanted to surprise them!"Another very familiar voice said as I saw Toshinori stiffen up.

Once they stepped out of the shadows, I stiffened up as well.

A- AKI?! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE, WITH THE NO. 1 HERO????? I yelled in my head.

"Everyone, I'm pretty sure you all know these heroes. They'll be the one to teach you all about defense, today."Gran Torino continued as the class was shocked, so very shocked.

I quickly hid my face as I saw Aki's eyes scanned through class 1-A, presumably to find me.

Her ruby eyes sparkled once they found me. SHIT.

Since I was sitting at the most front, I whispered over to her to keep quiet until class ended.

She simply mouthed me 'Can't promise' as Gran Torino said some stuff about how quirks can be 'villainous' if you don't use it for good.

"So- everyone is going to fight anyone- whom I'll pick in this jar."My jaw dropped. What if I got picked to fight with Enji?! I'll be dead meat until then!

"The first pair is Yua VS Akio."

I sighed of relief as they got ready for the battle.

We all stood away from where they were fighting, but somehow.. I felt like something bad is going to happen.

Maybe it's just nothing.. Maybe it's just about Yua or Akio getting hurt.. think positively!

"Fight!"Aki yelled.

And so, they quickly clashed into each other, specks of light of both pink and blue.

Akio lifted up a few rocks before throwing them to Yua.

Luckily, Yua managed to slice the rocks into small pebbles.

The battle ended quickly though, as Yua seems to have electrocuted Akio.

...

"I forgot to say, but only (Y/n) and Toshinori will be fighting one of these two heroes."Gran Torino voiced.

You know what? I'd rather fight Enji than fight with my own mentor in front of my whole class!

"Since everyone already fought but (Y/n) and Toshinori, they both will be fighting with Aki or Nana."

Ah shit. I don't know what to think.

"Hmmm, I think I'll fight with (Y/n)."My mouth fell open hearing that from Aki.

"W-WHY?! I'M NOT THAT STRONG Y'KNOW!"I whined.

"How do you know that? Let's test it out."She said with a grin on her face.

"Okay, since Aki is fighting with (Y/n), Nana will be fighting with Toshinori. Is that alright?"Gran Torino said, looking at both said names.

"Oh~ It is more than alright."Nana sang while Toshinori looked like he was about to pass out.

"Actually, do you mind if we go first?"Nana asked to Aki.

"Yeah, sure."

"Toshinori, get ready."She said before cracking her knuckles.

I saw Toshinori gulped as Aki stood beside me. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see my favourite student, is that so wrong?"She dramatically said as she put her hand on her chest.

I sighed at her so-very-dramatic tone and pose. "Ready? Start!"We heard Gran Torino yelled.

Toshinori wasted no time as he landed a blow to THE no. 1 hero like it was nothing.

"Heh. Not bad, but I can do better!"Nana yelled giving a kick in his gut with a bit of purple lights.

"Nana never holds back, doesn't she?"I heard Aki say to Gran Torino to which he replies with, "What can I say? She has a tough spirit."

I quickly looked back and saw that everyone was so intrigued in the battle of a student and a hero, I was way too worried about my battle with Aki that I couldn't stay still.

They continued fighting which started to get faster and faster by the minute, until you can only see the color yellow and purple.

They're too fast! I can't keep up.. "Psst, (Y/n)? Can you see anything?"Charlotte's voice reached me.

"No.. I can't even see anything."I squinted my eyes to see. "No wonder he got the number one in the practical exam!"Charlotte cried.

"Nana wins!"We jumped when we finally heard Gran Torino's voice.

"I couldn't see anything!"

"That was quite fast..."

"Ain't no way bro..."

"What the fuck..?"Enji uttered.

There I saw, Toshinori coughing into his palms whilst crouching. I looked closer and saw him coughing blood.

"Toshinori! Are you okay?!"Nana yelled, running over to him.

"I didn't punch you too hard, did I?!"

"N-no.. There's just something, like it's stabbing me in my stomach.. but it wasn't you because it hurts way more than usual."My face dropped.

Suddenly, I heard a voice.

"Long time no see, my slave."I jumped at the sudden voice.

"What..?"Was all that I could let out.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?"Aki asked, holding my shoulders.

"I- I hear something.."I looked at her as her eyes showed nothing but worry in them.

"What do you hear--"

Something pushed everyone near me further away. Toshinori looked behind me when he told both Aki and Nana.

Then, I heard clicking, like a gun. "Let go of her!"Aki demands, withdrawing out her sword.

"Why? She was mine to begin with, not yours."That voice...

I looked to see a two familiar villains each on my side and.. All For One right behind me.

"How did they break into the school?!"Kyoto cried.

"They want (Y/n)."Cheng said after standing in front of all class 1-A.

"But why?"Yua grasps his arm.

"I'm not sure if I do say so myself, but I can highly sense that they want (Y/n)."He added.

"What's going on Nana? Why do they need (Y/n)?"Toshinori looked at Nana.

"I'll explain later."Nana said before she got into a fighting stance.

Remember what Aki taught you... I recalled what to do if someone ambushed you from behind.

I activated my quirk before readying myself to kick All For One, then grab the gun.

"What the-"

Thankfully, I was ACTUALLY able to grab the gun in time.

I quickly pointed the gun at All For One, causing his two men- from before, raising their hands in my way.

I saw their hands glowed until All For One raise his hand before they start a move.

"You know, you're full of surprises. Just like the previous user."My stomach churned at his words.

"Don't make a move! I'll shoot you!"I yelled.

"You think that small pathetic gun will save you? You don't even know how to hold a gun properly."He laughs.

My face reddened from the villain's words. "Even though I can't hold this gun properly, doesn't mean I don't know to shoot using it!"

"Then, why don't you try shooting me with that pesky gun?"He said, making chills go down my spine.

"Master!-"The blonde male's voice was cut off when a gunshot was heard.

I was gripping the gun tightly as I watched the blood slowly dripped from his chest.

"...You actually managed to stump me quite a bit. You really are fit for it."He continued laughing.

"What..?"I ask.

"Actually, I brought that just for you, my slave. You see, the previous user actually once held that gun in your arms."His voice whispers in my head.

HOW DID HE?!— It's one of his quirks isn't it?

His eyes were now glowed red. Before a moment, the blue haired guy from before teleported behind me.

"You're still as stubborn as ever."A punch was coming, but I couldn't be able to dodge it in time.

"Stay away from her!"Aki quickly gets in between us as she kicks his fist away.

"(Y/n), stay with the class and call other staffs to come here."She said after taking a glance at me.

"But--"

"No buts. Listen to what I'm saying, young lady."

"Aki! The doors are locked!"Gran Torino shouted. "Damn it..."Aki swears under her breath. 

"There's no escape for you now!"The villains' laughed before Aki pushed me. "Stay with the others!"

"Gotcha! Are you okay?"Toshinori asked after catching me. Everyone looked at me with concern in their eyes. (of course everyone but Enji)

"I'm.. fine."I looked down, averting my gaze. "(Y/n)..."

"I need to help them!"I said, with a bit of courage. "Wait (Y/n)--"Without further a do, I ran straight to them.

*BUMP*

"Oww, what..?"I held my head that seemed  to hit a wall-- no, barrier.

"Aki put an invisible barrier before she went to shield you."

"Aki..."I muttered. "She said that you need to stay here. You can't go further than the barrier."

Right after Yuika said that, Aki got thrown into a wall. "I need to go save her."I shut my eyes close.

"You can't! It's too dangerous!"Huan held my hand.

"It's okay! I- I'll just distract them so that the heroes can ambush the--"I added before Huan cut me off. "Then what? What will happen to you?"

I didn't think of that. There is a high chance that I will be fatally injured by the villains, but it won't hurt to try, right?

"I'll be fine."I said before running off to burn the barrier and quickly rebuilding it.

"Y/n!"Huan called.

"That idiot..."Fumi whispered.

"She's our idiot!"Yua says, claiming that she clearly heard Fumi.

...

"(Y/n)? What are you doing?!"Aki says with a battered face after I stood in front of her.

"I thought I told you to stay away!"I looked at All For One with a glare. I looked at her with closed eyes before speaking with a smile; "You've always looked out for me, so it's my turn now. Besides, how'd you know if I'm capable of fighting villains then?"

She looked shocked after I charged to him. "Her eyes..."

Somehow I felt more power flowing in me. I held the gun in my hands when I realized, the gun had turned (f/c)!

'Whoa.. Well, I'm gonna have fun using this on that bitch.'

"Amazed?"I heard him say. I stopped whatever I was doing before pointing the gun in his direction.

He may have not noticed, but I did. I saw something in his eyes that greatly resembles dread.

Seems like he was afraid of Hinode back then, guess she was really powerful. "Something wrong?"I grinned.

He stayed silent, somehow. Although, I could tell that he was mad because he wasn't smiling anymore.

And it brought me so much joy seeing that face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 8.6K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
116K 3.5K 123
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
21.7K 676 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...
549K 13.7K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...