My Angel ; Mattheo riddle

By _Alyssariddle_

... " your mine angel" ... Iris is daughter of Sirius black well so everyone thought until Iris joins Hogwart... More

Intro ❤️
01. First sight
02. The truth
03. confrontation
04. Why me?
05. aftermath
06. acceptance
07. The party
08. First time
09. misunderstanding
10. possessive
11. The task
12. Angel?
13. Run
14. Will you?
15. The bedroom
16. Task 2
17. Information
18. Forgive and forget?
19. the information
20. Jacob?
21. What's wrong?
22. What did he do?
23. She's what!
24. A plan?
25. The escape/ a split
26. Jealously
27. An explanation 
28. 3some
A/n
29. A test?
31. Halloween break/ unexpected loss
32. A mess
33. Surprise
34. Rewards
35. New characters.
36. End of trip
37. A bet
38. Halloween
39. End of break
40. Party
41. Im not a killer
42. Nightmare
43. Dread
44. Never ending
45. Training
46. You ready?
47. War
48. I love you
49. Years later/ the end
Appreciation <3

30. Loving era

504 9 1
By _Alyssariddle_

Mattheo PoV-

We was standing outside of the restaurant and I looked at her face, she was so smiley it's so cute.

I'm going to make tonight the best night for her.

I grab onto her hand and we walk in and her face lights up even more.

"ciao, sarò il tuo cameriere stasera"
(Hello, I'm going to be your waiter tonight)

I see the look on her face she was confused.

"It's an Italian restaurant love"

"Ohhhh, well I don't talk Italian so what did he say"

"That he is our waiter tonight"

She nods and I look back up at the waiter and give him a little nod and he leads us to our table.

Iris PoV-

I was so overwhelmed he brought me to an Italian restaurant, it's his ethnicity, he's half Italian I remember him telling me.

His mum is Italian he doesn't really talk about his mum that much, but his dad is English.

This restaurant was like a ballroom there was a massive chandelier in the middle of the room with a dance floor.

As I was taking it all in the waiter came back over.

"È pronto per ordinare"
(Are you ready to order)

I look at mattheo as I don't understand.

"Possiamo ordinare da bere adesso, per favore, berremo una bottiglia di vino"
(We can order drinks now please, we will have a bottle of wine)

Mattheo reply's and the waiter nods and walks away.

"What was you talking about?"

"Drinks, I told him to get us a bottle of wine"

"Ok, mattheo this place is beautiful"

"My mum brought me here once when I was little, and she told me to only bring my wife here, and I know we ain't married but I want to in the future"

"Aw mattheo, let's talk our future, how many kids do you want"

"That's up to you angel it's your body, how ever many you want I will be happy"

I looked at him in awh.

We was having a little talk and I was falling in love with this boy.

The waiter comes back and puts down a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine.

"È pronto per ordinare?"
(Are you ready to order)

Mattheo looks at me, "do you know what you want?"

"Can I have the lasagne please"

"Posso avere le lasagne e una pizza media, per favore?"

"sì, non ci vorrà molto signore" the waiter says then walks off.

Mattheo then stands up and brushes him self off and gets down on to one knee, I was so confused, on what he was doing, was he proposing.

"Angel, I was so stupid to letting you go and I've missed you so much, I miss waking up with you next to me, I miss your touch mi amore."

He pulled out a box with a ring in it.

"Iris, I'm not proposing but I am giving you a promise ring, this is my promise to stick by your side though everything, so will you be my girlfriend angel"

I jumped out of my seat and onto mattheo hugging him.

"Of course I will"

He puts the ring on my finger and it was beautiful.

(The ring)

I kiss him on his lips and we stand up and he pulls away.

"ti amo Angelo, I love you angel"

"I love you too"

We both sit down with massive smiles on our faces I was so happy and I didn't want anything to change.

Our food comes and we eat in silence but it isn't awkward.

Draco pov-

I'm sat in my room and frustrated my and pansy have been getting close but every single time she brings us being in a couple, I freak out.

I have commitment issues, it's weird for me to like someone but pansy she so pretty and I want her to be mine.

I might ask Aurora to help me because I am falling for this girl and hard but I don't know how to ask her out, it scares me but I can tell she's hurt about it.

Mattheo PoV-

We finished our food and we do a little slow dance, she was all I wanted, I want to marry her I want to her to have my kids.

I love this girl so much.

We are both a bit tipsy but still not drunk.
We leave the restaurant and go back to Hogwarts, we go to my dorm and I pin her to the wall.

"Still want to fuck me angel"

"Yes" she said with a smirk

I start sucking in her neck, marking her so no other boys will touch her, only I can, she's mine.

She starts undoing my shirt and let's them fall off she then trails her hand down my abs and run them along my V line.

She then unbuckles my belt and pulls down my trousers while crouching in front of me and plus down my boxers revealing my boner.

"I haven't even touched you and your already hard"

"Watch you mouth pretty girl"

She then takes my cock into her mouth without warning, I've missed this so much, her pretty little mouth around my cock.

She didn't break eye contact and I was coming to the end already, she was just so good with her mouth.

I came in her mouth and I hold her chin up.

"Swallow"

She swallows then looks up at me and opens her mouth to show me she listened.

I then pick he up and throw her on the bed and rip off her dress.

And take off her underwear with my teeth and I dig my face into her pussy, I start to tongue fuck her and I use my thumb to rub her clit.

She uses her hand and starts to pull at my hair and lets out quite moans, then all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

We both quickly get up and change back into our clothes.

Iris opens the door and Draco walks in.

"Fuck sake Draco I was trying to have sex"

"Gross that's my sister and Iris I need your help with something"

"Ok come and sit on the bed"

I was sexually frustrated I was very horny and Draco had to ruin it why couldn't this wait till tomorrow.

Iris PoV-

I was a bit upset but Draco needed me so it would have to wait, I could tell mattheo was frustrated I could see it in his face.

"What's wrong Draco?"

"How do I ask out a girl"

"Who is it?" I ask

"Pansy"

I jump up and squeal "ok she has a thing for starts so take her up the astronomy tower and ask her out there she would love it"

"Thank you Iris, I will leave you too it sorry for interrupting"

"It's fine, tell me what she says"

"Yeah but tell her tomorrow" mattheo says.

Draco walks out and mattheo walks up to the door and locks in, puts the silencing spell and looks at me dead in the eye.

"Im going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week"

I gulp and he smirks and walks up to me pining me to the bed.

Draco PoV-

I go to pansy's dorm, and I ask her to come with me, she looked confused and I could understand.

We go up the tower and thankfully the sky was full of stars.

"Draco why have you brung me up here?"

"Because I need to tell you something, pansy I've been sick a duck to you but it's because I have commitment issues and it's hard for me to express my feelings but I've realised I really do like you pansy and I wanted to ask you if you would, if you would want to be my girlfriend"

A massive smile appears on her face and she kisses me.

"I've been waiting so long for you to ask me this"

We go back to my door and we have our first couple fuck.

Ive haven't been this happy in so long.

A/N

Two new couples, love is in the air.

Iris has been avoiding harry that's why there been nothing about that I also realised I missed summer break but I won't miss the other ones.

1398 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

170K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
8.3K 169 43
In the summer of her 5th year, Y/n found herself. She and her best friend Mattheo were going to get through this year because they had each other. An...
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...