Beyond The World

tumsehii

Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot... Еще

Authors note
//characters info//
//chapter -1//
//wayangankar mansion//
//kkundrra mansion //
// chapter -2//
//chapter -3//
//chapter -4//
//chapter -5//
//chapter -6//
//chapter -7//
//chapter -8//
//chapter -9//
//chapter -10//
//chapter -11//
//chapter -12//
//chapter -13//
//chapter -14//
//chapter -15//
//chapter -16//
//chapter -17//
//chapter -18//
//chapter -19//
//chapter -20//
//chapter -21//
//chapter -22//
//chapter -23//
//chapter -24//
//chapter-25//
//chapter -26//
//chapter-27//
//chapter -28//
//chapter -29//
//chapter -30//
//chapter -31//
//chapter -32//
//chapter -33//
suggestions
//chapter -34//
//chapter -35//
//chapter -36//
//chapter -37//
//chapter -38//
//chapter -39//
//chapter -40//
//chapter -41//
//chapter -42//
//chapter -43//
//note//
//chapter -44//
//chapter -45//
//chapter -47
//chapter -48//
//chapter -49//
//Note//
Note

//chapter -46//

1.4K 203 17
tumsehii

Next morning!!

Karan wakeup and after freshen up...he come down....and saw teju was preparing breakfast...he went to her..and wish her good morning!!!....

Teju- good morning karan!!

Karan was shocked as she was behaving normally with him....

Teju- why are you looking at me ??...come have breakfast!!

Karan 😳 nodded and they did their breakfast silently...

After that both went to their respective work place....

Karan was on his meeting....but..his phone rang ...it was from...his body guard...

Karan received the call - "what...!!! ...shit... I'm coming...... keep eyes on her....."

It was raining heavily......a girl is crying sitting... Cementary....her tears were not stopping.... when a hand touch her from back?? And said - teju!!!! What are you doing here....come you will fall sick...

She looked at him...tears in her eyes...

Karan - what happened baccha why are you crying...!! ...aur tum yaha kar kya Rahi hoo.. she hugged him and started crying.loudly.......
And suddenly she fainted....he panicked.....he immediately picked her on his arms...and drive the car towards....pent house... As it was near from there....and he called roshni to open the door..

He reached at house...and roshni opened the.... door..and shocked to see...teju on his arms...

Roshni - why are you both drenched...what happened to her???( Shocked)

Karan - I'll tell later... And he went towards the room and placed her on bed....and tell - bhabi pls change her clothes....to roshni ( because he doesn't want to touch her with out her permission)...and went outside...to guest room to change his clothes...

After some time!!

Dr was checking her inside... And all were outside waiting ...

Dr come outside...

Karan - dr...how is she...I mean what happened to her?? Why she suddenly fainted...( Asked in a breath)

Dr- she fainted due to stress...koi chiz unhe trigger Kia hai...jiske wajah se woh faint ho gayi...hai...aur....she has fever...
Maine medicine likh Diya hai.....

Pratik - mein medicine leke ata hun..

Karan - thank you so much Dr 🙏🙏

Dr- it's my pleasure Kundrra...mein chalta hun ab... agar kuch... problem hua toh call me ok...

Karan nodded....

And Dr left...

Kd- how did this happened???

Karan - i don't know papa....i got call from guards...and when i reached there she was crying near cemetery... when she saw me...and hugged me...and before she could tell me...she fainted in my arms..

Tm- ( crying)...par Aisa kya triggered hogaya ki woh....waha gayi??..

Karan - matlab??..kya woh pehle bhi waha jati thii....???aur woh cemetery hai kiska???...

Tm- your son...(whispered)

Karan - what my son...how can it possible??.....my son..( his mind stopped working )..

Flashback!!

After getting news of karan's death.. every one was sad...and before also due ...kunal naina thing...and work tension...other things....so it's sleep from teju's mind that she hasn't got her periods...and after getting the news of karan's death she was completely broken and mentally too weak to think anything...she was just thinking about him... neither crying nothing just sitting lifeless on the bed...

Note:- idk may be I am wrong but in some cases...it shows late symptoms...

TM- One day teju fainted we thought that due to weakness she fainted....we called Dr... latter we got to know that...she is pregnant...of 3 months...we were shocked that...how can you didn't get to know...the dr said that...in some case we saw late. Symptoms...also dr said that there is a little complications the baby can be primature...it may risky to her health also...may be you have to choose between her or child...

Tm- kya hum aur kuch nahi kar sakte ..?? I mean woh already...uske husband ki death news se bahar nahi aa...payi hai
Aur yeh woh kaise bardast karegi..

Td- i mean usko toh pata...nahi hai abhi ki woh pregnant hai..toh hum abort kar dete hai..

... before he could say anything he says...

Just then we heard teju's voice - no woh mera baccha hai...use kuch nahi hoga main uski dhyan rakhungi...( she tried to got up from their)..but she was weak so she was about to fall pratik save her...

Pratik - you are still weak....take rest...we will talk about it later..

Teju- No no no...woh log mere bache ko mar denge ....bhai pls...woh mera baccha hai..pls ..(crying badly..and breathing heavily)

Pratik - shh shh...kuch nahi hoga ....use ...hum baat karenge badme tumhri tabiyat thik nhi hai...tum rest Karo...pls..( hugging her.. trying to calm her down)....and nurse inject her medicine ..due to which she slept..

All came outside!!

Pratik - Dr hum uski Puri dhyan rakhenge...par humko do no sahi salamat chahiye... uske liye cahe ...kuch bhi karna pade ..hum karne keliye teyaar hai...

Dr- their is complications....but you have to take care of her diet...keep her stress free and bed rest...no heavy work...

Pratik - ok Dr..we will take care of her..
Thank you so much..

Dr- it's ok mr.wayangankar...ab mein chalta hun..

And he left..

After some time teju woke and started asking about her child.... pratik told her everything..

Teju- I'll do everything..for my child.. caressing her womb...tears in her eyes...

After that..teju started doing everything as Dr. Told her... every one was happy that.. atleast she is happy...but God has other plans...

Teju was her 7 month of pregnancy.. Shreya gave birth to.. a baby boy...teju was so happy...she gave his name "swatik"...

Teju was inside her room after godh bharayi rasam....and talking to her baby
" Hey baby ..how are you doing...you know mumma is waiting for you...she can't wait to hold you in her hands ...."( In her baby voice).. suddenly she felt some liquid flow from her nose..and when she checked it was blood...she started feeling pain....and she felt dizzy....she was about to fall but she... balance herself..and vase fall on ground...and she fainted...

Due to sound.... others come to room and saw teju has turned blue.. colour and blood is flowing from her nose.... looking at her condition they were scared...they immediately take her to the hospital..

In hospital!!

Dr come outside...

Td - dr. Meri beti.. kaisi hai...woh thik toh hai na kya hua hai use...

Dr- she has given slow poison....(all were shocked)... and baby is dead inside her womb...we have to operate ....

All were having tears in their eyes..

Td- aur meri bacchi...??

Dr- dekhiye ab kuch nahi bol sakte!!! We will try our best..

Td- please meri beti ko kuch nahi hona chahiye. ..kaise bhi karke meri bacchii ko baccha lijiye please🙏

Dr- I'll try my best and went from there

A

fter some time he come out from ot

Td- Dr how is she !? Woh thik toh ho jayegi na..??

Dr- humne baby ko operation karke nikal Diya hai... it's a son...aur she is now out of danger....we will handle you the body of the baby.... some one come from family we will do paper work!!

Pratik went with dr....and did paper work...they decided that they keep the baby till teju wake up so that she can see her baby once..

After 3hrs teju wake up...and touch her womb...and when she felt nothing....
She wake up with a jerk.....and started getting up..but she was.. very weak..

Nurse - ma'am ma'am you are still weak... where are you going..??

Teju- where is my baby...!!(shouted)..tell me..

Listening to sound other come inside saw... blood is dropping from her hand but she cared less...

She was about to fall pratik hold her...and made her sit on bed...

Teju- bhai my baby....( Touching her womb..tears in her eyes)

Pratik ( he has tears in his eyes) - baccha shant... We will talk first you lay down...you are weak... baccha please 🥺

Made her lay on bed... nurse put drip on her hand. .

Teju- bhai where is my baby bolo na ??? Let me see my baby.... it's a boy or girl..

Pratik - it's a boy!!

Teju-( smiled a little)..i knew it mothers instinct is never wrong.... where is he let me see him na please ( wipping tears)..

Pratik - he is dead ( with a lot of difficulty)..

Listening to this teju's mind went blank..
She didn't react.... after sometime she said - take me to him( blankly)

Pratik - but baccha you are weak...you need ( trying to make her understand)

Teju- bhai please ( tears in her eyes)

Pratik couldn't say her no..

Pratik - hum use leke ate Hain idhar..tum yahi ruko...

Teju agreed.... after some time pratik come with baby...he was folded with white sheet..... when teju took her on her hands ....she broke down....she started crying badly hugging him.......

                            To be continued..............

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 46th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

FOREVER TOGETHER dangerdoll

Любовные романы

241K 27.1K 115
the story of a boy n a girl .. where the girl is very rich .. n the boy works as a employee in there company but he is also rich... let's see what's...
44.3K 5.7K 40
Main lead- Karan Oberoi 27years old...CEO of Asias one of the famous company(oboroi's industries).... ruthless, cold hearted ,arogent.. ..his name i...
205K 17.1K 67
a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have written for them.. Story cover by @sahni_...