It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 38

1K 233 63
By ChhaviGupta51

Ron's  POV

She was very young to witness me kissing another girl when she was absolutely crazy about me.  I was scared that she might...

No!!

What if she...??

I felt responsible for her emotional turmoil so rushed after her as soon as I could come out of my shocked state,  but could not find her anywhere.

Where could have she gone?

I kept standing in front of her classroom as she would have definitely come there once the break would be over.

She came but didn't say anything and went inside. Her eyes were red. She has been crying??

Oh, God!!

I wanted to talk to her but could not do it in school. So I gave the tiffin to Ruhan telling him to return it to Mahi. He looked at me weirdly but didn't dare to ask me anything.

Giving her space and time to process her emotions seemed to be the best approach, so I went away.

I realized the impact of my actions and felt remorse for causing Mahi pain. She didn't come to school for the next couple of days and I got more guilty. Finally, I asked Manik about her absence from school, and he said that she was not feeling very well.

My guilt increased manifold. Was she so upset?

**********

There was a get-together at their place and I wanted to go there to meet her, wanted to see that she was alright.

When we reached there I saw her sitting beside her mom with her eyes on her damn phone.

What was so interesting in it?? I went closer to her many times but she didn't even once peeked at me. I could see that she was sad and withdrawn. Our whole group was standing nearby and kept stealing glances at her but she was looking at her phone as if her life depended on it.

Ruhan, Sahaj, and Saanjh went to her and asked her to play with them but she refused to go saying she was not feeling well. Then she went inside and here was my chance to talk to her.

I wanted to apologize to her, she was too young to see anything like that. But I could not explain to her that the girl kissed me and not the other way.  Though I had kissed other girls I was not kissing that girl when she came.

I went after her but was cautious that uncle should not see me following her. Finally, I stopped her. But she was not very keen on talking, she didn't even look at me.

" Are you sorry that you kissed her? " She asked.

What could I say to that? If I would have said no, she would have felt bad, and if I said yes, I would be leading her on.

" What? No! I am sorry that you saw that. "  I said and she looked hurt to hear that.

" You are not sorry that you kissed her? "  She asked again as if she wanted to confirm.

" Er... No! "

" Why did you kiss her? Is she your girlfriend? "  She asked.

" Er... Ummm... She is not. " I replied.

But then she confronted me as to why I kissed that girl. I told her that the girl wanted me to kiss her so I did. But she was very curious about the kiss and kept asking questions that made me feel very uncomfortable, I tried to go away from there but she caught my hand.

" How many times have you kissed? " She asked another question and I didn't know what to say. So I tried to leave again but she was still holding my hand.

Oh, she was looking so fragile and sad. Didn't know how to handle the situation.

" Tell me. "

" Mahi, no!! You should not talk like that. "

" Why?? You can do it, but I can't even talk about it?? Tell me, please. Or I will ask other boys in your group. Maybe Shaurya or Viren... " She said and I was shocked. 

What the hell!! No, she can't do that. Everyone would come to know everything and what if, Viren or Shaurya...

They might not back out. Or they may back out, thinking she was Manik's sister,  but I didn't want to take a risk.

" No way!!  What has gotten into you?" I asked.

" Nothing, I saw it, I want to know more about kissing. As I will also want to kiss someday. "  She said.

Shit!!  God help me!!

I don't know why the thought of her kissing someone made me want to beat that someone.

Why was I so bothered if she kisses someone in the future but just the thought made me feel as if I was burning?

" You can't do that. " My face became almost white as if I didn't have a drop of blood in my body.

" Tell me how many times you have kissed a girl? " She came with another embarrassing question.

" I don't know, I haven't counted," I said whatever came to my mind as I was shocked at my own reaction when she said she would kiss someone in the future. But she was shocked to hear my reply.

" How many girls... have you... Kissed? " She asked hesitantly as if was scared to hear the answer. I tried to ignore the question but she was adamant.

" Don't know. " I said as I was getting more and more embarrassed with every question.

" If I want you to kiss me, will you do it? "  She asked me. 

Hell!! Why was she asking me such questions? I literally imagined myself kissing her. And felt very good, just by imagining that.

But It would be an understatement if I said that I was shocked. My eyes were about to come out of my face and I refused her immediately.

She was looking at me waiting for my answer. I was tempted to do what she was asking me to but I had to control myself.

Oh, please don't ask such questions, have mercy on me.

" I want to kiss you because you are older and want to kiss girls, so kiss me instead. I want to learn to kiss. " She said boldly though was feeling shy.

But I could not do what she wanted.  I  recalled how I had felt when I gave her CPR. I wanted to kiss her.

Her face looked like a pink rose. Her lips were soft and pink, and If she was not Mahi, I would have kissed her instantly. But I was not supposed to feel like this for her. I tried to make her understand but she was adamant.

" But I love you. " She said and I  was shocked. I tried again to make her understand that it was just a crush maybe or infatuation.  But she kept saying that she loved me since I saved her. I told her it was my duty.

She got sad and asked me if she was not good enough to be my girlfriend.

Hell, I was not good enough to deserve a girl like her. Her dad would never approve of me being anywhere near her.

" There is nothing like that. You are very pretty, in fact, you are a little princess. We all love you. You know that. "  I said to soothe her mind.

But she got emotional and said she loved only me and she has already told her parents that she would marry me.

I was so shocked to hear that.

Oh, God!! Is that why uncle has warned me to stay away from her, ignore her efforts to win my heart, and break her heart finally? 

Yes of course!! He was a possessive dad and didn't want his daughter to get involved with anyone.

I tried to make her understand that I was not the right one for her as I was much older than her. But she kept repeating that she loved me. I had no option but to come back as I would have given up and kissed her if I had stayed there.

When I was going out I saw Mehul uncle coming inside.

" What are you doing here? "  He asked.

" I wanted to use the washroom, uncle."  He nodded and before I could take another step, he said, " I hope you still remember what I said that day. "

I was on the verge of shouting at him that I don't want to remember anything because I liked Mahi. But somehow could not do it, thinking of the repercussions.

I got very tense and started avoiding her to avoid the unwanted situation in the future.

Though initially, I felt awkward and guilty about Mahi's confession of love. I was unsure about how to respond to her feelings, especially considering our age difference and the potential impact on Manik and my friendship.

I was worried about hurting her or creating further confusion by either accepting or rejecting her romantic advances. I was trying to understand why Mahi had developed such strong feelings for me.

But for the first time, she openly accepted that she loved me and wanted me to kiss her.

I swear, I was shocked. Because till then I didn't love her, just liked her and had started getting attracted towards her. But after that day, something changed. I was craving being around her.

I thought that I was feeling like that for her as maybe because she told me her feelings, so I wanted to test my feelings for her. But my feelings were not temporary or shallow.

She was not ready to hear anything from me. All she wanted was that I should kiss her.  I refused to do that as she was too young so she got emotional. I felt very bad to see her like that but I could not do what she wanted.

I wanted to preserve the connection we had without creating further complications or discomfort.

I become more self-conscious around her,  this led me to start avoiding her to minimize any potential misunderstandings or emotional distress.

I was getting more and more attracted to her and started noticing everything about her, the way she used to look at me with open admiration, the way she used to avoid other boys and be absolutely crazy about me.

The other boys from our school tried to ask her out for a date or wanted to propose to her to be their girlfriend but she never bothered to even look at them. So I had to take care of all the boys who were bothering her. I scolded all those guys and forbade them to talk to her again.

I found myself torn between my desire to protect my friendship with Manik and the nagging feeling that perhaps there was a deeper connection between Mahi and me.

I couldn't deny the flutter of warmth in my heart whenever I saw her, but l chose to suppress those feelings.

I wanted to be her hero, but not at the cost of sacrificing her emotional well-being.

I couldn't predict the future, but I held onto the hope that our friendship would endure, evolve, and perhaps even grow into something more when the timing was right.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Good morning 🌄

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

If you have started reading 'Forbidden desires' please tell me your views about it.

Take care, have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi. ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 19K 46
โ๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌโž. Sahil Mirza. When he attended his cousin's wedding, h...
49.8K 1.5K 36
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
17.7K 2.2K 36
โ˜…She was full of life. He was cold and distant. โ˜…She was a walking chaos. He likes his life quiet and composed without a damn mistake. Chaos inter...
4.6K 395 17
"Ishq hai." "Kisse?" "Apni rani sahiba se." โ•ฐโ”€โžค ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐ˆ๐Š๐€ ๐“๐‡๐€๐Š๐”๐‘. โžฅ An independent and spirited event designer, she carries...