Spider-man reader x DC

由 thecanadianwraith-_-

In this story you are a kid adopted by superman (not many stories like that sadly...) because of this you had... 更多

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Nice
Hell yeah!
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

732 22 22
由 thecanadianwraith-_-

P.o.v: (y/n)

I spent the entire night staring at the ceiling, I'm honestly not sure if I got any sleep, I continued to lay there, wondering how things would change due to me blacking out and giving bane a very enthusiastic chiropractic adjustment.

Once the first rays of sunlight slipped through the blinds, I decided to get up and go clean my costume, thankfully all the chemicals needed to get blood out of superhero fabric was already here.

I put the costume in the washing machine and went back to the couch, waiting for Tim or Barbra to wake up, maybe I should quit the superhero thing before I take it too far... I don't want anymore blood on my hands...

----meanwhile: black gate prison----

P.o.v: no one

In the cafeteria, many villains were enjoying breakfast... well, as best they could in a maximum security prison full of supervillains, mass murderers, and other unsavory criminals.

Deadshot:"you guys hear the news? Bane's back in prison, but he'll be stuck in the infirmary for at least a month"

Deadshot was sat at a table with a few other well known villains, such as captain cold, captain boomerang, killer Croc, and Harley Quinn.

Cap cold:"Bane?... out of commission for a month?, what did the bat do to him?"

Deadshot:"apparently it wasn't him, it was that new guy Harley won't shut up about"

Harley looked up in surprise

Harley:"hold on, you mean that webbed weirdo put a walking tank like bane in the E.R for maybe a month or more?!... holy shit I might have gotten off lucky..."

Boomerang:"Spider-Man or something right?, didn't seem like much to me, seemed like kind of a prick if I'm honest... wouldn't wanna get on his bad side though, that's for sure"

Croc:"don't mean shit to me, he ain't no different than the roaches I eat for breakfast!"

Harley:"yeah... and we've told you loads of times, if you wanna sit here, stop it... please"

Harley sighed and rubbed her head, she could still feel a bruise, even if it had already healed.

Deadshot:"right, well I guess we could ask for details from the big guy himself if he wakes up anytime soon..."

The rest nodded, they were equally as curious about Bane's beat down that spanned an entire port...

----back in gotham----

P.o.v: (y/n)

After I got my costume out of the dryer and put it on, I was about to leave when there was a knock at the door, Tim and Barbra were already up, so Tim went to answer it.

Tim:"Dick? Jason?, what are you guys doing here"

The aforementioned brothers walked in, looking over at me.

Dick:"heard about Bane, wanted to see how (y/n) was holding up, I mean it's an insane story..."

Jason:"I brought the killer a beer!, good job kid, we'll make a red hood out of you yet!"

Dick punched him in the arm

Jason:"it was a joke! Just trying to lighten the mood..."

Jason slipped a beer back into his coat...

(Y/n):"thanks guys... but I'm fine... just gotta clear my head, go on morning patrol or something..."

Barbara:"(y/n)... I'm not so sure that's a good idea, what if you black out again?... before you go off fighting crime, we need to figure out how to keep your powers under control"

Tim:"and I think we know someone who might be able to help... but..."

(Y/n):"but what?... what's the catch?"

Tim:"well... heh heh... you are not going to like this..."

----time skip: a few hours----

P.o.v: (y/n)

He was right, he was absolutely fucking right!

You may be wondering what the problem is. Well I'll tell you, we were currently standing at the doorstep of T shaped building in the middle of a bay.

What once was a home base for the world's greatest team of teenage superheroes, lead by dick himself, was now what some would call, a superhero boot camp, run by the members of that old team.

Apparently the only way to get the superpower discipline I needed was to do the one thing I swore I'd never do... join a sidekick team...

I turned around to glare at my betrayers, the robins, and Barbara, but mostly Tim!

(Y/n):"is this seriously your plan, sending me to sidekick camp?!"

Dick:"look... (y/n), I know you wanted to find your own path as a hero like Clark, but this is the best thing for you, raven is the best person to teach you self control, it's not as bad as you think, just a couple weeks of training and meditation, and hopefully you're out of there... it might seem like a betrayal, but we're doing this because we care, and we don't want to see you do something you'll regret"

I sighed softly in defeat and looked down.

(Y/n):"yeah... you're right, I'm sorry for losing my cool, thanks for looking out for me guys, I really appreciate it..."

I turned towards the tower, seeing a red headed girl with orange skin flying out towards us.

Starfire:"Nightwing, you have returned! Oh wonderful!"

She hugged dick and kissed him deeply, the rest of us watching awkwardly. It was about a minute before she pulled away.

Turning to look at me, she seemed to size me up.

Starfire:"is this the man of spiders you spoke of? He does not resemble the arachnids of your earth... or a man"

I crossed my arms and frowned softly, I wasn't wearing my costume, so the scowl was apparent.

Dick:"this is (y/n), and yes, Spider-Man, he's only gonna be here a couple weeks, he had a bit of trouble controlling his powers, and needs help with keeping control in the future"

I waved softly to Starfire.

(Y/n):"hi..."

Starfire smiled and started leading me inside.

Starfire:"have no fear, we will help with gaining complete mastery over your powers"

I sighed softly, waving goodbye to my friends as I walked inside the tower.

(Y/n):"so, what's our first order of business?"

Starfire:"first we are to meet with cyborg in the danger rooms for a starting evaluation, so that we may accurately track your progress during your training"

(Y/n):"danger room? I read an article about that years ago, it's something like a hard light illusion room"

Starfire:"correct, Dick told me you were quite brilliant, you and friend cyborg might get along nicely"

We walked into a control room where cyborg was loading a program into the computer.

Starfire:"friend cyborg!, the human spider is here for his first test!"

(Y/n):"it's spider-man... actually..."

Cyborg turned to us and smiled

Cyborg:"well its nice to meet you, Spider-Man, why don't you go get into your suit and we'll get you started in the danger room"

We shook hands and he gestured to a locker room where I changed into my suit before heading to the danger room, I heard a speaker come on.

Cyborg:"for this first test I want you to use your full power and any training you might have, don't pull any punches, this is a power assessment so we know what we're working with, the course will go on until you no longer can, do you understand?"

I nodded and looked around the large room I was in.

(Y/n):"got it, no holding back, it's not real, except for the pain"

Cyborg:"ok, you got this man, good luck"

The speaker went out and suddenly the room changed to a warehouse, I looked around and my Spidey sense started going off, goons with crowbars started filling the warehouse, running at me with murderous intent.

I jumped above them and webbed up all their weapons, dropping back down and letting loose, I sent people flying with every punch and every kick, I was still holding back just a bit, I wanted to save my strength for the challenges ahead...

P.o.v: Cyborg

I watched on the monitor as spider-man tore through the legions of crowbar wielding thugs, just goes to show that looks can be deceiving...

Cyborg:"he seems to be holding his own pretty well... why send him to us?"

Starfire:"friend Nightwing said he had lost control of himself in a recent battle, friend Raven is supposed to be the one training his mind so it won't happen again"

Cyborg:"lost control? What happened?"

Starfire:"he almost killed Bane, one of the batman's villains"

I was shocked to here that, Bane was a powerful foe, tactful too, to be able to go head to head with a guy like that and survive is almost impossible.

Cyborg:"then he's definitely holding back... hmm..."

Soon entering the control room were Raven, Beast boy, and Nightwing.

Cyborg:"Nightwing? I thought you were headed back to blüdhaven, what changed?"

Nightwing shrugged and sighed softly, walking over to the monitor to watch the battle closely.

Nightwing:"thought I'd stay and help out for a bit, I feel a bit responsible for him, and I can't imagine how he felt after the Bane incident, and I feel like I should be here to help..."

Beast boy:"who is this kid anyways?..."

Nightwing smirked deviously, like he'd been waiting for years for someone to ask that question.

Nightwing:"oh you know, just the son of superman and wonder woman..."

Beast boy/cyborg:"WHAT!?"

Although Raven barely showed it, she was unbelievably shocked too, though it seemed like Starfire already knew, as she didn't give much of a reaction.

Nightwing:"Yup, that's the child of earth's mightiest heroes"

Cyborg:"damn... he's really going easy on those guys then..."

Raven:"you said he fought bane when he lost control, do you think he'd lose control if he were to fight bane again?"

Nightwing:"possibly... let's try it"

Nightwing walked over to the session controls and loaded a realistic bane program.

We watched the simulated villain appear and run towards spider-man, he seemed to dodge on instinct, no real thought process... after a while he looked like he was starting to pass out, the vitals monitor showing extreme stress in his brain, before his conscious brain went dead and his unconscious brain doubled in activity.

We watched as spider-man dodged Bane's every attack before grabbing Bane's next punch, crushing the bones in Bane's hand, twisting the arm until the bone shattered and dislocated the shoulder, with a swift pull he threw bane into a pile of boxes.

Bane rose from the debris just in time for spider-man to leap over and punch downwards, putting bane back into the floor, where he continued to repeatedly beat Bane's face in, each blow made the protective glass wobble a bit.

We watched in horror as spider-man refused to stop, even as bane ceased to move, when the threat levels were nullified, Spider-Man stopped punching and backed away before collapsing to the ground.

Raven was the first to speak, as the rest of us were too shocked to say anything.

Raven:"he definitely needs our help..."

Timesskip.... P.o.v: (y/n)

I woke up in what seemed like a dorm room, it was pretty dark, and my head was killing me, I slowly sat up as I noticed I was no longer in my suit, except for my mask apparently...

I groaned in faded agony as I lifted myself off the bed, getting dressed in my suit and walking out the door, I made my way to what I assumed to be the main living space, seeing other costumed weirdos my age chatting and enjoying their morning... at least until they noticed me...

Everyone stared at me like I was a ghost, and it was really starting to freak me out.

Spidey:"I didn't put my costume on backwards did I?..."

I chuckled nervously as the silence only grew, that was until someone spoke up.

???:"who the hell are you?"

Spidey:"uh... I'm spider-man?... who are you?"

The kid that had broke the silence walked up to me.

WG:"you may call me, Wonder Girl"

She held her hand out towards me and I shook it politely.

Spidey:"wonder girl?... you mean like, wonder woman?..."

Wonder girl nodded and smirked as she shook my hand.

WG:"heh, surprising huh? Bet you're a big fan of the original"

I shrugged softly and chuckled to myself.

Spidey:"well she's definitely in my top 2 favorites"

Wonder girl grinned widely and leaned closer to tell me something in a hushed tone.

WG:"maybe if you're lucky and play your cards right, I'll introduce you to her"

I was quite confused, mom hadn't mentioned anything about this girl... usually she tells me all the epic tales of her battles, and anything else I may have missed, like when she told about the time they found out the truth about Shazam, turns out were the same age, but she never said anything about a sidekick, or a protégé...

Spidey:"what's that supposed to mean?..."

She stepped back and smiled sweetly

WG:"don't worry about it"

Then without another word, she walked away, leaving me with the other members of the sidekick squad...

Suddenly a guy with bright orange hair in a yellow suit appeared in front of me.

KF:"names Kid Flash, who the heck are you supposed to be? Some kinda superman rip-off?, you've certainly got the color scheme down, is that a spider symbol?, weird.... oh! And I just noticed the Web pattern, so what's your superpower? As you can probably tell I'm super fast, I can easily run at speeds of 3 quarters the speed of light, not to brag or anything"

And along with running at world ending speeds, he could also apparently run his mouth a mile a minute...

Spidey:"I'm gonna have to stop you right there... I'm spider-man, I have the proportionate skills and abilities of a spider, such as strength, durability, agility, reflexes, and the ability to stick to any solid surface, this costume was not an effort to rip-off superman, it just turned out this way..."

I tried to match his speed, but I couldn't... stopping a minute to catch my breath.

KF:"oh... well that's cool I guess..."

Then as quickly as he appeared, kid flash was gone, leaving me with everyone else...

Before someone else could come up and say something, what looked to be a disembodied cloak, floated into the room.

Raven:"Spider-Man... come with me so we can begin your training"

I nodded, taking this as a blessing that was getting me out of this much hated social interaction, I was still an introvert after all...

A/n: well, that's it for this chapter, hope you enjoy.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 1.7K 15
So one night you were walking home from work and like the idiot you are walk into an ally followed by thugs who would like nothing more then to kill...
2.5M 65.5K 200
A lot of heartbreak... And a few fluff. Comments make my day. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for reading!! [#27 in fan fiction 3/9/17]
437 23 25
You're the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul. You were his only child until you find out you have a younger half sister named Talia. Because of her you meet B...
8.7K 190 9
y/n parker a 16 year old teen lived in gotham city with his aunt may and uncle ben but when he gets bitten by a genetic enhanced spider and having hi...