Adopted by a Musical

By courtneygaystapleton

'I think I already knew where this was going, I didn't know whether to be scared, nervous, or excited.' 14 ye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20 (ft. lou and sam)
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24

Bits and Bobs

153 4 0
By courtneygaystapleton

Some characters + their info:
Stella - 14 year old girl, average height and average skinny, normally wears simple stuff. Dances, likes musical theatre (SIX, Heathers, Hamilton) See her hair below. Can be quite sassy but most of the time humorous. She has bad anxiety from the past, trust issues and was previously physically AND mentally abused. Therefore she says sorry alot and blames herself for lots of things/whatever happens. Suffers panic attacks and she LOVES winter time (dark, cold nights).

SIX cast as themselves

Her friend Britney is the same age and height as her, she has long, ombreyed hair.

Drama teacher (Ella or just Miss because we call our drama teacher by their first). Just a bit taller than Stella, she has short black hair. She is very kind.

Hopefully you got to know a teensy bit about the characters, I hope you enjoy the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11.8K 43
Life doesn't abide by the rules of a child. Sixteen-year-old Ramona knows this. She's seen it throughout her entire life, from the way she was treat...
170 0 37
A 14-year-old girl who has been adopted finds out that she has known her real family for a long time. - this is my first story i wrote here so im sor...
104K 418 19
It's a story about a 14 yr old who is a foster kid and gets treated like a little child Will she escape or is it all just a dream ?
5.2K 200 15
Grace has been in the system since she was 4, she is 15 now, and life has not always been easy for her. That is until the sweetest person she has eve...