Destined to be yours|| Taekoo...

By AnushaNayak086

Jeon Jungkook the king of Euphoria Dynasty who is very calm and very deserving person for whom his kingdom is... More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09.
10.
11.
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
chapter 28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

06

907 94 13
By AnushaNayak086

Tae ran and ran he didn't stopped until he reached the dense forest which stood infront of him in his glory looking scary yet beautiful...

He bend down with his both hands on his knees he is breathing heavily and panting because of the running he did...

Afterwards he took he deep breath once he calmed down and started walking inside the dense forest the it was so dense that it is becoming difficult for sunlight to fall down in the forest land....

He is scared so scared he just prayed for his wellbeing and safe journey...

He walked through the small path leading him inside the forest and he became surprised when he saw the path was not ending somewhere so he just started walking through the path...

After walking for few hours he became tired because of the walking and he didn't ate anything from past 4 days and he didn't even drank any fluids making him exhaust...

So he decided to sit somewhere to take some rest and he found a rock under a big tree so he went there and sat on the rock under the trees shade because it was sunny afternoon now...

After few minutes he stood up from the stone and started his journey because soon he have to find a safe place to stay for the night...

He is getting more scared with the passing time now it dusk and soon it will be night and still he didn't found any place to stay....

He stopped at one place where there are so many big trees so decided to stay under one the tree....

He wants some light to keep awake all the night because he can't sleep with fear of some wild animals or any creature to come to him....

So he started to search for some sticks and rocks to provide fire he looked up when saw something shining little far from him so out of curiosity he threw the sticks which he collected till now and walked towards the shining thing....

He gasped looking at the firefly infront of him it was looking so beautiful in the dark night eliminating the light he was admiring the firefly but it flew away so he started to run behind the firefly.....

He halted and frozen on his place when he saw the beautiful sight Infront of him there was so many fireflies it was like a fireflies field it was looking so amazing.....

He started walking near them and he giggled loudly when few fireflies came infront of him making a pattern soon some other also came and started making the patterns making him laugh and giggle oh so beautifully...

His laughs and giggles are echoing in the whole forest.....

He spent his night with the fireflies playing with them. He completely forget the fact that he is in scary dense forest but he just enjoyed with fireflies......

It was early morning when he again started walking with a hope to find something like waterfall or a river because he is so thirsty and he is feeling so sticky because he didn't bathed from 5 days.....

He is walking without turning back looking at what is happening behind his back......

If he would have turned back then he would have seen the path or the way which he have been walking is disappearing......

It was now afternoon when he heard water falling sound his blue ocean eyes lit up with the hope... He started walking towards the sound and saw waterfall he became so happy to find water....

He stood under the waterfall with his clothes and closed his eyes feeling the water falling on him he came out from the waterfall and sat there on the rock to let himself and his dress dry.....

After admiring the beautiful view and drinking water from the waterfall to his heart content and he again started his journey he has to reach the river soon...

He followed the water flow because he knows that the flow will take him to the river and after few minutes of walking he reached the river which was flowing at high speed he don't know how to cross the river....

He don't know how to swim even if he knows he can't swim in the over flowing river.....

He looked here and there helplessly and his eyes lit up and he smiled big when he saw a bridge....

He ran there and saw it was not any bridge but a tree fallen on the river banks like a bridge....

Something like this....

He took a deep breath and he started walking on the tree with slow and steady steps because the tree was little slippery. He balanced his body weight opening his both hands widely....

He was near the river bank but his leg slipped he got scared and closed his eyes tightly but he somehow didn't fall in the river he sat on the tree with his both hands touching it....

He took a deep breath in relief and he slowly stood up and he successfully crossed the river he smiled and sighed in relief.....

Now he have reach the purple field soon before the dusk or sunset because he can't stay in this forest for another night....

He started walking....

He himself don't know how he is walking or even standing because his body doesn't have any energy and food since past 5 days.....

He just prayed to reach Euphoria soon....

Now it is evening when he reached the purple field which he got mesmerized looking at fields it was looking so beautiful with sunset..

He wanted to stay there and enjoy the view to his heart content because it's his first time seeing something like this beautiful and amazing....

But he know he can't do that now because he has to reach the Euphoria soon and he gasped when looked at another direction.....

The gate which means he reached Euphoria Dynasty..... He smiled with tears in his eyes finally he reached the kingdom.....

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

"Your majesty it's been 5 years that we lost our former king and queen and it's been 5 years that you took kings position but till now we and Euphoria don't have any Queen" one of the royal offical said to king who is sitting on his throne majestically....

The royal officals and royal family is in the courtroom...

"We will surely think about that Mr lim...." King said politely....

"Think about it soon your majesty because Euphoria and we all need a queen beside our King who will rule the Euphoria we will take your leave you majesty..." Another royal offical said and they all bowed to the king and younger prince Jimin and went out of the courtroom when king nodded.....

"Ahh why they have to ask this question in every meeting..." Jungkook groaned rubbing his forehead....

"They are right your majesty Euphoria needs a queen and you yourself need a queen so...." Hoseok said with a smirk....

Jungkook was about say something but the door of the courtroom opened and a royal guard came inside and bowed to them....

"Your majesty a guard from Southern territory came to meet you and he had a visitor with him..." The royal guard said with his head low and stiff body.....

Jungkook shared a look with Hoseok and Jimin and he asked the royal guard to bring them inside....

Soon a guard came inside and they saw a small petite figure with blue hairs behind the guard....

The guard bowed to them and was about to say something but the new blue haired figure fainted and fall down......

💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜

That is it for this chapter guys....

I hope you will like it....

Please do vote and comment....

Please ignore the mistakes 🙏 🙏....

All the above pictures credit goes to the right full owner....

Take care 💗😊....

I purple you 💜✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 12.4K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
167K 5.5K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
40.2K 3.5K 37
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
557K 14.1K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...