A Hidden World (Hogwarts X Re...

By WriterLopez

Book 1 [Philosophers Stone] So you see, I've noticed that there are barely any "X Reader" stories when it com... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (+Time Table)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (UNFINISHED UNEDITED)
SORRY
Snow day (EXTRA CHAPTER UNEDITED UN CHECKED)
Chapter 1(Not used)(UNFINISHED UNCHECKED UNEDITED)
Chapter 19 (Not used)(UNCHECKED UNEDITED) (UNFINISHED I THINK-)
-------X-------
The father
book titles and basic outline

Chapter 18

15 1 0
By WriterLopez

Farley was closing the door as she said, "This is the first year Slytherin girls dorm. Have a good night or get to know each other. You can do whatever just don't leave the common room because that's against the rules and will end in Slytherin losing house points."

The room was gorgeous.

I walked around it investigating it and getting familiar.

All the other girls did the same.

The room was large and circular with half of its walls being made of glass with the other half being stone.

The stone walls were a dark grey with white and blue light reflecting onto them from the window.

on either end of the glass wall was a greek style stone pillar.

The pillars were made of white stone and yet they were smooth to touch.

Looking up I saw the ceiling was white and looked like cement.

The ceiling was quite high and the parts of the stone wall near the ceiling and the joint between the ceiling and the stones were covered in green wines with glowing white almost silver flowers blooming.

The door was made of shining silver that glimmered reflecting the ocean on it.

The door stood on one edge of the stone wall.

The other edge also had a door that looked exactly like this one.

five beds were placed evenly spaced across the stone wall.

The bed base was made of dark oak and held the curtains in place beautifully.

Each bed had green curtains with silver embroidery waving in swirls from the bottom slowly fading as it neared the top.

The beds themselves had white sheets but the pillows had green cases and the comforter was green.

The comforter had the same embroidery as the curtains.

Between each bed was a small dressing table and a little above it were silver candles with bright green flames yet somehow its light was pure white.

The tables each had two shelves.

the top shelf of all of them was empty while the bottom one had a full set of chess.

The floor had dark grey carpeting it was soft and looked extremely comfortable to sit on.

There were two green bean bags and a small green coffee table with silver embroidery that sat in the middle of the room towards the window.

I walked over to the other door and upon opening it was greeted by a relatively large room.

the walls of the room were made of white marble with gold and silver streaks while the floor was grey stone similar to the walls of the dorm.

The room had two sinks, a large wardrobe and another door.

The sinks were attached to the left wall, the wardrobe's back was touching the wall across the door I entered from, and the other door was on the wall across the sink.

the sinks matched the walls with the tap being Gold.

The sinks were built into a marble-topped shelf that matched the walls and sinks.

On top of which were two clear glasses most likely intended for our brushes.

The shelf upon opening hid the plumbing and had cleaning supplies that I presume were not meant for us to touch seeing as the potion bottles all had a label that stated to keep away from children.

There were also a couple of packs of toilet paper, pads, and a first aid kit.

Upon checking the kit I noticed it had a couple of potions in it.

One was for sleep problems though the bottle mentioned it was diluted for child use meaning it didn't help unless you were sick and already on medication,

another was for nutrition for when you're sick and couldn't eat properly but need nutrition,

another was for a cold which supposedly worked after just one spoon,

and the last was for pain numbing which according to the bottle could be used for any kind of injury and or pain from headaches to heart attacks.

There was also a thermometer of sorts.

It was like any regular thermometer except this one didn't need to be put in a mouth instead simply tapping it on the person's head was enough. (Author speaking, Basically, it's a forehead thermometer but that only exists from 1999 in the muggle world so y/n can't make that comparison. Hence, why I'm here and am doing it for her.)

I put everything back in the box and closed the shelf.

I turned to the wardrobe which was black with silver embroidery and silver handles.

One of its doors was also a full-length mirror.

I opened it and saw that inside it was a compartment that was filled with green towels.

Above the compartment was a place to keep our clothes.

Next to the wardrobe were two small silver compartment-like things.

After opening it I realised it was a laundry shoot.

The second shoot was a trash shoot.

After this, I turned to the other door.

I walk through it and enter the bathroom.

Inside was a toilet and a shower both were silver while the curtain to the shower was green.

The walls were white marble just like the previous room and the floors matched too.

In the shower, there was a silver platform most likely intended to be used for soaps and such.

Under which was a small shelf probably intended for toiletries.

The showerhead was silver.

The floor had no drains which confused me but I presume that it was magic and moved on.

both the rooms were lit with the same candles from the bedroom.

I walk back to the bedroom feeling exhausted and ready to dive into bed but stop when I see all the other girls chatting with two playing chess on the bean bags on the coffee table while the other two were sitting on the floor happily chatting.

One of the girls on the floor looked at me and said, "Finally, you're done looking around."

at that I look away embarrassed I look at my watch and realise I've taken about 30 mins to check out 3 rooms...

"err- Sorry..." I say lamely.

"No problem, Now that we're all here we can all introduce ourselves." Said the other girl on the floor, grinning widely.

One of the girls on the ground was blonde while the ones playing and the other girl on the ground had dark blackish-brown hair.

The girl who had just spoken moved to the side slightly and invited me to sit next to her so I did exactly that.

One of the bean bag girls spoke, "My name's Pansy Parkinson but I prefer being called Pansy."

Pansy was thin she had a round face and her hair was short and straight.

The girl beside her then continued, "My name's Millicent Bulstrode and all of you can call me Millie."

Millie had pitch-black hair and a sharp jaw. She was also far bigger than the rest of us.

I was confident that if she got in a fight with either Crabbe or Goyle she could win.

It was the girl who invited me to sit down's turn now, "My name's Paige Davis and you can call me anything you want though I prefer if it isn't my last name."

I nod and ask, "So Paige then?"

She nods and responds, "Sure."

At this, Millie smiles and says, "I'll call you Davis."

Paige looks at her and then sighs.

This pisses me off but I don't say anything, not wanting to cause a scene on our first day.

Though it didn't matter seeing as Pansy spoke up, "Tsk Tsk Tsk. Millie. You should know better than that. Paige over here has a higher blood status than you. Her parents are both pureblood wizards with her father's Grandmother being a mudblood. That's far better than you with your mud-blood mother...You should be thankful Paige isn't demanding your respect and is giving you a choice. Imagine what your Grandmother would think if she found out what you just did...."

The smirk on Pansy's face made me glad I told everyone I had a wizard father.

Saved me the trouble of being entirely considered unworthy of respect.

Millicent looked to Pansy with a worried look on her face and mumbled an apology only to have Pansy make her say it properly.

Paige smiled and thanked Pansy making it my turn to give my introduction.

"My name's Y/N L/N and I prefer if you call me Y/N."

They all nodded and we moved on to the last introduction.

The other blonde girl who'd commented on how long I took earlier spoke, "My name's Daphne Greengrass and I prefer you call me Daphne."

We all nod.

Author's Note:

THE DORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Word Count: 1362 words

~Author <33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 651 35
Y/n was a new princess of Ninjago City. Because of earlier events with Harumi not everyone likes her family and they quickly gain enemies. When someo...
36.6K 892 26
(Y/N) (L/N) is a young female writer/journalist who lives along with her pet companion, and best friend, (P/N) in Brussels. The capital city of Belgi...
3.8K 73 15
In this reality, the Alteans are the bad guys. they are manipulating and taking aliens free will. Your rebellion team has just defeated the Altean em...
8.7K 314 27
Y/n Agreste, adoptive sister of Adrien and best friend of Luka Couffaine. She doesn't care about being perfect or doing what her father expects her t...