𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

22K 1.4K 90
By A_solitude_girl12

Shashvat entered room . He was eagerly waiting for dhriti answer.dhriti was making bed . Shashvat cleared his throat to get attention. Dhriti looked up at him , first she didn't understand why he was standing and looking at her then she remembered her not so dear husband is waiting for her answer.

"So what you thought about it " shashvat asked while sitting on the couch present in their room with his one leg crossed upon another.

" Let's try for 2 months" dhriti answered calmly .shashvat frowned hearing her answer

" Why" shashvat asked

"We can't suddenly divorce damm it . What will I answer to my mom . What should I answer to your family that I am not able make place for myself in my husband heart Because someone is already has captured it .believe it or not ,all are going to blame me only at the end " dhriti shouted at him.

"do you really think that a relation which didn't moved forward in 2years ,will move forward in just 2 months !!" Shashvat yelled while dhriti jumped in her place listening his yelling.

"I don't care about our relation but I really care about my mother, my family unlike you" dhriti said sarcastically. She knows she going wrong somewhere but someone needs to show him mirror.

" Mind your words dhriti , what do you mean by unlike me . Do you think I don't care my family , I don't care about my mother " shashvat said while holding her arms tightly jerking her towards him making them their chest touch .

"Yes , you don't care about your family, you don't care about mother, you don't care about  your own wife . Being married with me from 2 years your thinking about another woman. You are a cheater " dhriti yelled while jerking herself from him arms. Shashvat was going to say something but dhriti didn't let him say .

" You know what your biggest coward and selfish man in this world. Who doesn't care about anyone else Not EVEN HIS OWN FAMILY " dhriti shouted at him .

"Iam selfish? Didn't I warned you about my past . Didn't I warned you about that you will get nothing from this family"

"Yes ofcourse you did you warned me , No sorry you said me broke this marriage because you don't have the courage to broke this marriage. If you're not interested to marry, you should have directly said to your father but instead of it you said  it to me, because shashvat singhania don't have courage to face the situation. You know what sometimes I think Perhaps your love must had came to know that how big a selfish and coward you are " dhriti yelled losing her control on words .

"DHRITI!!!" Shashvat yelled while raised his to slap her but seeing her flinching and covering her face with hands made him stop .shashvat immediately turned to walked out from their room before he loose his control on himself.

" I promise mr. Shashvat singhania after this two months . I will myself sign our divorce papers and throw it on your face" dhriti said to herself and whipped her tears . She loves him but she loves her self respect more . She had tried enough but got nothing in return except his ignorance and his family taunts.

Whole night shashvat didn't returned to him room . Dhriti didn't went to search him nor she called him . She slept on her side of bed.

***************************

Next morning:

Ayushree and navya are in kitchen. Navya was thinking what should she make as her phele rasoi.

"Bhabhi what should I make"

"Navya why are stressing so much . Just make any sweet dish rest of all I already made"

"But what should I make in sweet"

"You don't know cooking"

"No , I know how to cook Maggie and pasta " navya said innocently while Ayushree chuckled hearing her .

" actually I didn't got chance to enter the kitchen. When I was kid once I tried to boil water but my hand got burnt from then my mom used to prohibited me from entering the kitchen. She and dad didn't let me enter the kitchen ever and after they went , my chacha and chachi didn't let me enter " navya said while remembering those days which were the best days of her life mom ,dad and she . After they died she started live with her chacha chachi who also loves her to no end . But she missed her parents. Nothing can compared to parents love.

Ayushree smiled seeing her , parents are always a sensitive topic for her . She doesn't even know about her parents. No she is not a orphan. She have a elder sister who loves her so much but sometimes she also wished to have parents.

Both came out off their land hearing cough sound. They looked front to see dhriti was standing and looking at him with raising her one eyebrow. Both shaked their head as nothing.

Just then Priyanka (bua) and Karishma singhania entered the kitchen.

" As I said you look they didn't even started cooking" Priyanka taunted making dhriti and navya roll their eyes .

" No bua ji breakfast is prepared just sweet is left to prepare" ayushree tried to explain calmly. This always tries to get on their nerves.

" Till now navya you didn't prepared any sweet dish" Priyanka said again not living any chance to humiliate them . Ayushree came forward to rescue her sister in law but Priyanka didn't let her say something.

" Oo so you must be waiting us to go . So that you take help of your sister in law. What a shame your a singhania daughter in law and you don't know cooking " Priyanka said while navya was just standing with her hands folded near her chest.

" You don't have to take stress about my daughter in law Priyanka and I think you should start teaching your daughter. You know some basic chores because may be my daughter in law don't cooking but she knows how to manage business and she is not like someone who seats idly " meera singhania said while entering the kitchen. She may be her husband's sister but how dare she tries to insult her daughter in law.

"What do you want to say bhabhi " Priyanka asked seeing navya and dhriti smiling on meera words.

"Enough!!" Karishma said stopping all those drama.

" Do it fast navya . Ayushree and dhriti come with me " Karishma ordered and went from their. Priyanka also went from their not before throwing a hateful look towards daughter in laws . Ayushree and dhriti give a apologetic look which navya assured them and they also went from their. Meera gave a small smile to her daughter in law and went from their.

Navya prepared gajar ka halwa with help of internet.

*********************

All are waiting for navya to come with her sweet dish. Navya entered while ayushree helped her serve all .

" Kya pyaar hai , tum ne wohi sweet dish banaya Jo vivaan ki pasand nahi hai " Priyanka taunted seeing her dish . While navya royally ignored her and have her breakfast.

" Acha hai " uma singhania complimented her giving her genuine smile making navya smile at her .

" It's good" Karishma singhania Said with straight face which shocked navya . Did she hear correctly nothingless she gave her a small smile

" Bhaut acha " meera praised her daughter in law while telling her son to try it but her stubborn son is not listening to her .

" It's tasty chachi " miksha said licking her fingers making navya giggle.

" We have to reach Venue before 8. So, don't be late" uma said all nodded their head.

" Abhyant check the security once again I don't want any carelessness and yah shashvat hope you will grace your presence in today's reception " shlok singhania said to his children and went from their. Following him Ashok also went.

Shashvat fisted his right hand hearing his father taunt. He was ready to back answer him when his mother who sitting beside him holded his hand, stopping him .
All continued to have their breakfast.

" when is sanjana coming, meera " uma asked about her granddaughter meera was going to answer her when the heard a yell making all of them snapped their head towards it .

" Iam here dadi " sanjana singhania Kulkarni said while coming with her daughter pihu . Sanjana singhania Kulkarni, daughter of meera and Ashok singhania. Only sister of singhania brothers who is married to pratik Kulkarni , best friend of abhyant Singhania.

Sanjana hugged her dadi , maa , badi maa and her brother's while ignoring Priyanka and megha presence.

" My bestie" sanjana said while tightly hugging ayushree and giving a peck on her cheeks. Ayushree shaked her head at her childishness and hugged her back .

" Hello bhabhi" sanjana said while hugging dhriti who chuckled. She told sanjana to call her with name but sanjana always call her bhabhi only .

" Hello to you too my new bhabhi" sanjana said while hugging navya who reciprocated it .

" Aaj pata chal langoor ke haath mein angoor ka matlab" sanjana teased eyeing her brother.

" Aur mujhe toh hai panch saal phele he pata chala gaya " vivaan said while smirking . Sanjana was about to answer him but meera stopped her .

" Sanjana go get rest for sometime than you get ready for reception also " meera said trying to stop their quarrel which is going to start soon.

" Yes mom atleast you all invited me for reception otherwise someone don't even remember to invite their sister for wedding " sanjana said side eyeing her brother vivaan.

" O madam Dont do overacting ask your father about it . He was in haste for marriage and didn't I called you but you only said you can't come because pihu health is not good " vivaan answered while sanjana just shrugged her soldiers. All were listening their quarrel except two best friends who  meet after  two days which is long time for them .

Miksha and pihu are talking slowly so that their parents won't hear them. Pihu seating beside miksha . Sanjana noticed them and she also noticed miksha didn't even hugged her .

" Miksha baby I missed you " sanjana said while picking miksha in her arms and hugging her tightly.

" Hello bui " miksha said after a lot of struggle but she frowned her eyebrows seeing sanjana kissing her cheeks tightly making sound.

" Leave her you monkey, your suffocating her" vivaan said taking miksha in his arms and clearing her cheeks where his sister kissed her . Seeing his action sanjana made face but shrugged it . What is her mistake when miksha has inherited fluffy and soft cheeks like her best friends which she always loves squeeze and kiss.

Miksha gave vivaan a peck on his cheek after he cleaned her cheeks. Vivaan put miksha down who immediately went to her room with pihu .

" So is any special guest are invited" sanjana asked excitedly to her bhabhi's who sighed her no .

" Dadi can't we invite any special guest" sanjana asked to which dadi gave her permission to invite. Uma, Priyanka , Karishma and megha went to their respective rooms.Abhyant and shashvat got up from their and started to walk towards exit .

" Ok then we are going to invite zade meadows, the king of hotness" sanjana said halting her brother steps who are confused with the new name.

" Madam if your forgotten then he is a fictional hero " dhriti reminded her . Sanjana slapped her forehead for her stupidity.

" Yah i forgot but do you know navya, ayushree used to love him alot " sanjana said giving teasing smile to her bestfriend. Vivaan was shocked with new found information about his innocent bhabhi

" What don't look at me like this . I can't even count how many times she read his story " sanjana said seeing ayushree glare . Ayushree thought it's better if earth swallows her . She will die out off embarrassment.

" Really ayushree" meera asked teasingly . It's new information to them for them ayushree is silent and sweet girl.

" Choti maa don't take her words seriously. She is just spitting non sense " ayushree said while gritting her teeths towards sanjana.

" Acha iam spitting non sense then who used fantasize about him who used to ...." Ayushree closed her mouth before she spit something which make her more embarrass but people present on the table  understood what sanjana was going to say they gave ayushree teasing smile.

Ayushree dragged sanjana towards lift while not removing her hand from sanjana mouth . Abhyant fisted his hand in anger and went from their. Shashvat shrugged his shoulders and went to his party house.

*******************************

Evening:

Ayushree was standing near the mirror in their closet and wearing her bangles . She is running out of time. Just then she heard door opening sound . She looked through mirror to smile seeing her husband entering with their daughter in his arms . She got busy admiring them not able to control her happiness she quickly picked her phone which is on dressing table and quickly took a picture of them .

She was gushing over the pictures . When the both father and daughter duo noticed her who was looking at phone with keen interest. Abhyant frowned his eye brows seeing her twinkling eyes morning flashback came in his mind.

" 10/10" miksha rated her mother look which made abhyant and ayushree come out off their respective lands . Ayushree smiled at her daughter but she frowned seeing her husband hards eyes . Avoiding him , ayushree raised her hands making miksha immediately jump on her arms .

" And my daughter is looking 11/10" ayushree said while rubbing her nose together making miksha giggle.

Ayushree looked towards her husband who is looking dashing in golden suit . The golden rose broach on his suit making him look more handsome and hot . shrugging her thoughts she looked towards her daughter who was looking at her hairs keen interest.

" Princess why don't you check on pihu" abhyant said seeing his wife action. Miksha immediately nodded her head and got down from her mother arms , went from their.

Ayushree knowing what coming next turned her back towards him and continued to wear her bangles. She felt a dominating gaze on her back which made shudder. But she didn't lift her head.

Just then felt a pair of strong arms back hugging her and a hot breathe on her neck made her look towards the person on mirror. Abhyant slides her hairs to one side and bitte her skin on shoulder making ayushree close her eyes not in pleasure but in pain .

" Are you trying to impress someone" abhyant whispered in her ear while blowing air making ayushree close her eyes a tear slided from her eyes. Abhyant quickly turned her towards himself.

" Sh..sh.. i didn't did anything and you got tears " abhyant asked while grabbing her jaw . His eyes went towards her lips which are looking so tempting but his insecure mind keep repeating the morning conversation of his sister.

" Tell me is there anyone whom you want to impress " abhyant seductively said while bending near her ear . His one hand was holding her in place and other one is holding her jaw .

" TELL ME!!" Abhyant yelled making ayushree jump in his arms she tries to remove his hold from her jaw .

" Abhyant it's paining " ayushree said her broken voice making him immediately jerk her away from himself.
Ayushree was going to fall but she took the support of dressing table.

" Make ur self presentable and come down quickly " abhyant said and quickly dashed out from their .

*****************************

" Mom don't you think it's too much " navya asked while looking at herself in the mirror. She is wearing a  marvellous cream lehenga with intricate embroidery all over with some jewelries making her look more attractive.

"No , your looking perfect. Let me out kala tikka "  Meera said while keeping a kajal dot behind her ear . So that no evil cast on her .

Navya felt emotional seeing this . She always thought her mother in law will be cruel and cold but instead of it she got a sweet and lovely mother in law.

" If you both are done , can we go" vivaan said while entering the room . He eyed navya up and down . There is no doubt she is looking beautiful but he won't praise it .

Navya looked towards him after hearing his voice no doubt why girls go gaga over him . The black suit made his muscles perfectly shown  and his trimmed beard made him look hot .he is looking handsome but his arrogance made her not to voice out.
" Yah chalo " Meera said while dragging both with them .

**************************
Elder family members already reached the venue. Meera  with sanjana and pihu went in one car  while three couples took separate cars . Miksha sat with her parents.

All the couples reached the venue after giving pictures for paparize they entered. Karishma called navya and vivaan to introduce so important clients .

Abhyant and shashvat went to meet their business partners and political men . Sanjana , ayushree  and dhriti were seating together. Miksha said pihu are with uma (dadi). Three of them talking about something when someone closed sanjana eyes from behind.

" Let me guess , it must be my dear husband who got time for his wife" sanjana said sarcastically while removing her  husband hands . Navya joined them but seeing a man talking with sanjana she got confused. After sometime she recognised him . She always heard about him and his friendship with abhyant singhania.

" Navya , this is my husband Pratik Kulkarni" sanjana introduced her husband Navya smiled at pratik and introduced herself.

" I must say singhania mans are lucky in terms of wife " pratik complement making ayushree, dhriti and navya turned red with shyness. Pratik and sanjana chuckled seeing their face.

" I wish we could say same about you" vivaan said who listened pratik complement. Sanjana quickly ignored him and his taunts . Vivaan gave a quick hug to pratik while making faces .

Vivaan can't accept his brother's bestfriend is his brother in law , husband of his sister . Singhania brothers got to know about sanjana said pratik being in relationship after a year of their dating. They know pratik is the perfect for their sister but still vivaan can't able to control his possessiveness for his sister.

" I heard that Amit is coming to the party" pratik said sitting beside his wife and vivaan on his other side . Vivaan rolled his eyes listening him . Amit Malhotra, son of Priyanka Malhotra. Brother of megha Malhotra. Cousin brother of singhania brothers from paternal side.

Singhania brothers are not very found of him . Amit is popular for his womanizer nature .

" Who is Amit pratik Bhai" dhriti asked. She heard this name somewhere while navya already who knows about him made a disgusting face .

" Iam Amit " they heard a voice. They looked towards the person who is coming near them . Ayushree and navya internally rolled their eyes seeing him .  ayushree knows this disgusting piece Meera already warned about him . She only saw. 2, 3 times in her six years of marriage.

" Hello iam Amit Malhotra, cousin brother of singhanias" Amit said standing infront of dhriti while checking out her  making her uncomfortable. He forwarded his hand for handshake before dhriti forward her hand .  Amit hand was already grabbed by someone. That someone none other than her husband.

Shashvat was talking to some businessman when he thought look for  his wife once . Obeying his inner feelings for once  shashvat roamed his eyes in the entire hall  trying to spot her and there he spotted her with his family members but seeing a man standing infront of his wife made him frown.  It didn't took some seconds to recognise that man and immediately took his steps towards his wife.

"Hello Amit , how are you " shashvat asked standing infront of Amit ,completely covering his wife .

" I am fine shashvat how are you" Amit said with forced smile.

"Iam good .just trying to control before breking your jaw" shashvat replied him but he whispered last sentence which heard by dhriti . Who made confused face hearing it .

" You got married  so soon , by the way congratulations for your marriage" Amit said sighing towards dhriti .

" Yes, you know na we should never let go beautiful souls who come in our life . So,i did the same thing " shashvat said standing beside his wife and holding her through her waist. Dhriti looked towards him for his choice of word one second saw admiration for herself in her husband eyes but seeing the amit before made her understand this just drama.

Amit looked towards the couple who are busy looking at eachother. He hates singhania brothers to guts . He always ti snatch everything from singhania and soon he is going to get success.

__________________________________

Silent readers if you are really liking the story then like ❤️ comment 🤍 share 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
608K 22.3K 34
Singhaniyas: the name itself sent shivers down the people's body. They were powerful and filthy rich. Hotels, diners, pubs, clubs...almost 90 percent...
225K 11.8K 82
He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace in peace. She loves talking. He is te...