๐™ถ๐š’๐š๐š ๐™พ๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ (๐š‚๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By Moon5837

๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šŠ๐šŠ๐š—. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 (COMPLETE)
EXTRAโค
EXTRA-2โค
EXTRA-3โค
EXTRA-4โค
EXTRA-5โค
EXTRA-6โค
EXTRA-7โค
EXTRA-8โค
EXTRA-9โค
EXTRA-10โค
EXTRA-11โค
EXTRA-12โค
EXTRA-13โค
EXTRA-14โค
EXTRA-15โค
EXTRA-16โค
EXTRA-17โค
EXTRA-18โค
EXTRA-19โค
EXTRA-20โค
...
EXTAR-21โค
EXTRA-22โค
EXTRA-22โค
EXTRA-23โค
EXTRA-24โค
25โค
26โค
27โค
28โค
29โค
30โค
31โค
32โค
33โค
34โค
35โค
36โค
37โค
38โค
39โค
40โค
41โค
42โค
43โค
44โค
45โค
46โค
47โค
48โค
49โค
50โค
51โค
52โค
53โค
54โค
55โค
56โค
57โค
58โค
59โค
60โค
61โค
62โค
63โค
64โค
65โค
66โค
67โค
68โค
69โค
70โค

35

1.9K 93 53
By Moon5837

After spending long hour with his patients ayaan come in aashika's room.

He open the door opening his shirt with still close eyes.

" Aashi are you sleeping even if yes then don't mind me I'm going to take shower in this room bathroom because I wanna hug you tightly. I'm so tired". Ayaan said and was about to take off his shirt completely when daksh hold his hand shaking his head.

" Tired " Daksh ask ayaan nodded his head .

" Work is so stressful now a days " Ayaan said and look towards aashika.

" Wake her up I will also be done with shower ". Ayaan said going in bathroom.

" Roshni aashika wake up and madam you why are you sleeping ". Daksh said shaking both of them.

Roshni hug him shaking her head.

" I'm sleepy I don't wanna wake up let's just skip work today ". Roshni said but aashika wake up and start rubbing her eyes.

Aashika stand up from bed to go to washroom.

" Aashika where are you going ". Daksh ask she point her finger .

" But ayaan is there ".

" It's emergency I can't control ". Aashika said with tear beaming eyes.

" Ok then go why are you listening to him" Roshni said suddenly waking up too.

Aashika enter in bathroom without knocking making ayaan immediately cover himself.

" You scared me what happen why are you here . You also want to take bath " Ayaan ask she ignore him completely but point her finger towards door.

" Get out I have to use washroom ". She said coldly.

" So go over there why are you standing here let me take bath I'm so tired you also want to take bath then come and join me ". Ayaan said washing his hair.

" Ayaan go out I can't control you know that right ".

" I'm not looking at you or will not look I'm here you will be behind this wall why will I come to see you go ahead ". He said aashika stomp her foot and come out of there immediately after using it.

She come out rubbing her eyes.

" What happen now ". Roshni ask aashika run towards her opening her arms.
" He scold me again he don't love me anymore ". She said hugging roshni.

Roshni make her sit and also sit besides her.

" How can he do that to her daksh are you going to give some peace of mind to him or not if not then let me fund my slippers ". Roshni said rubbing aashika back who bite her lips to not laugh.

Ayaan come out with fresh clothes and walk towards bed to sit besides aashika.

" Are you relaxed now " Daksh ask ayaan nodded his head.

" You both can go I will stay here today and take care of ayushi ". Ayaan said making place for himself to sit but daksh twist his ears hardly.

" You are the reason aashika have to stay here right ". Daksh ask after thinking for a minute he nodded his head.

" Bhaiya i told him I'm having pain but he ignore me and you already know what things he did ". Aashika said crying ayaan look at her confused.

" Bhaiya he is glaring at him. He is trying to make me scared". Aashika said this time show her tongue to ayaan.

Daksh twist his ears more making him yelp in pain .

" She told you she is in pain and you ignore her right. " Daksh said ayaan nodded his head making daksh slap his back.

" You have problem with her being housewife huh" . Again daksh ask and ayaan nodded his head little making daksh again slap his back.

" It's hurting daksh". Ayaan said getting one more slap from him.

" You are getting to much problem from someone who is pregnant right. You like slapping other too much right and you even make her stand you wanted her to do situps is this how you treat your pregnant wife ". Daksh said twisting his ears more.

" But when ...

" You are not going to say a word now ayaan ". Daksh said and this time hit his butt making aashika laugh out loud which she cover with her coughing.

" Hey you ok here drink some water don't feel bad for him he deserves it ". Roshni said rubbing aashika back and giving water to her.

" Feel Bad my foot " Ayaan thought while glaring towards aashika.

" You are still glaring at her don't you get some mind ". Daksh said again slapping his butt.

" Daksh bhaiya I'm already tired I'm very sorry to treat her like this I know I'm at fault but don't embarrass me my wife is watching me getting beat up with his brother and it's embarrassing ". Ayaan said giving pleading look to daksh who ignore it rolling his eyes.

" Aashika should I forgive him ".

" No he made everyone do sit ups made him do that too". Aashika whisper roshni also nodded her head.

" Yeah he also did the same with khushi I have to massage her whole legs made him do that too" Roshni said supporting aashika.

From the side aashika was already recording everything in her phone.

" I won't say anything about his parenting he take care of ayushi and khushi better than us. I mean he made balance between love and strictness. I let khushi slid with everything but he don't and it's not bad so no comment about khushi thing" . Daksh said and sit with ayaan .

" He is tired let him rest. Forgive him aashika mistake happen look how much time I slap him just because he did the same to you " Daksh said softly aashika nodded her head while pouting.

" Slap him more than ". Aashika mumble to herself still upset.

" I will tell this to ayushi and khushi . It will be fun for them knowing her father and chachu also get punished". Roshni said smirking .

" Look it's evening we are leaving and you aashika if he scold you or anything just dial my number and you ayaan I want to talk something serious " Daksh said ayaan look at him confused.

" I know what she said about slap and all were wrong but you had fight with her and you even tell on her in front of ayushi so we actually need to talk ". Daksh said seriously leaving him alone with aashika.

" Are you still upset you wanted your husband to get beating form his brother really aashi". Ayaan ask in joking manner.

Without replying to him aashika trun to otherside.

" I'm sorry jaan ". Ayaan said laying down besides her putting his hand over her chest.

" That's it you said so many mean thing to me and what you get in return four to five slaps. I don't wanna talk to you. " Aashika said this time actually crying.

" Hey hey why are you crying so you actually wanted me to get some slap ". Ayaan saidl holding her both hand.

" You said so many mean things you keep scolding me for a day. You were rude ...

" Shh what you want me to do I will do anything just say it ". Ayaan said putting his finger on her lips.

" Don't talk to me I was making video this is also waste do sit ups so when ayushi will be upset about doing it then I will show this video to her ". Aashika said sitting staring grabbing her phone.

" Don't joke come let's do some talking I'm very tired ".

" I don't wanna talk to you get away from me ". She said ayaan put his other plam over her cheeks before connecting his lips with her.

" Your forgiveness this is what I want in return of telling you our baby gender ". Ayaan said breaking the kiss and joining her head with her.

" Don't talk to me. I will forgive you if you promise not to scold or punsih ayushi ever again" Aashika said ayaan shake his head.

" Then I will give full freedom to her teacher to do it on my behalf ". Ayaan said chuckling when he find aashika cursing him.

After some minutes later nurse enter with their dinner . Ayaan look at the food checking food items.

" This have fish oil right remove it she is allergic to it and no sea food item should be in her plate ". Ayaan said nurse nodded her head and replace it to other.

" Now we can eat ". Ayaan said forwarding spoon towards her.

" I'm not talking to you " She said but open her mouth eating not so tasty food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 21.3K 27
๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘’ , ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  .
50.5K 1.7K 35
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™๐™ช๐™ก. _____________
680K 13.5K 18
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต...
43.6K 2K 15
This story is on sidnaaz married life and parenting.