Watching Miraculous semblance...

Bởi owenmonster18

The Miraculous ladybug cast is back in the theatre to continue watching the adventures Of team Miraculous fro... Xem Thêm

Welcome
Watching the prologue
Watching A not so normal day on remnant
Watching Beacon test
Watching Jaundice
Watching forever falls
Watching new miraculous holders
Watching cat out of the bag
Watching cat out of the bag 2
Watching family bonding
Watching best day ever
Watching events before the dance
Watching the dance
Watching the mission
Watching the mission 2
Watching family truth
Watching fighting festival 1
Watching fighting festival 2
Watching fighting festival 3
Watching a talk with an emerald
Watching 2 vs 2 match 1
Watching 2 vs 2 match 2
Watching the fall
Watching Epilogue
Teaser

Watching Reunion

619 10 1
Bởi owenmonster18

[Scene: My universal theatre]

Me: Alright everyone in this part the fated reunion will be shown

The class knew what this meant as those who was still here the first time knew that (Y/n) would reunite with his biological family.

Me: Alright everyone

The class nodded

[Scene: Beacon academy]

Team RWBY was going up the lift to go to Ozpin's office, even though is only been a day after Ruby and Weiss made up and Weiss giving ruby a chance to be the leader, the team was confused on why their being called up.

Kim: Who are those two girls with Ruby and Yang in the lift?

Me: Those are Weiss and Blake, teammates of Ruby and Yang, together they form the team RWBY, led by Ruby.

The class then took in that information, which confused them a bit that Ruby was the leader of team RWBY

Me: Don't worry about it.Weiss is from a rich and famous family in Remnant however their reputation is not exactly a good one because of here father. As for Blake, is a Faunus, a race of Humanoids with some animal traits. She was part of a group of Faunus from a early age but after the group started using more violent methods she left.

*flashback*

Team RWBY was in their dorm room when suddenly the speaker called for team RWBY to headmaster Ozpin's office, Weiss looked over at Yang.

Weiss: What did you do?

Yang: What made you think I did something Schnee.

Yang over the years with her mother made her less hot headed, and make fewer puns, but she still makes puns, when she is serious she doesn't joke around.

Alya: Well it's good to see she changed after all those years.

Nino: Agreed.

Ruby: Let's not worry about or blame others when we don't know why we being called in the first place.

Ruby over the years got some pointer of being a leader from her mother Summer, but she is still the same.

Rose: And Ruby seems to be more mature about being a leader.

*flashback end*

Team RWBY was now in Ozpin's office with the headmaster there with professor Goodwitch.

Ruby: Hello headmaster Opzin.

Nino: Who's he?

Me: Nino, you remember when you called yourself the wizard of Oz when Alya thought Chloe was Ladybug.

Nino: Yeah I remember, what about it?

Me: Well he's the wizard of Oz.

Nino: You mean...

Me: Yes he's the wizard.

Opzin: Hello Team RWBY.

Weiss: Why have you called us up headmaster?

Opzin: I called you four girls up because someone that went missing has been been found, me and miss Goodwitch, will be going, and I will like you four to came along.

Yang: I must ask why us in particular?

Opzin: I figure this will be a nice easy way to help you girl In been huntress. 'and for you and miss Rose to have a nice reunion with the missing Rose'

Marinette: Something tells me that he has some secrets.

Me: Yes, Yes he does.

Adrien: And those are?

Me: Don't worry about it.

Blake: Okay headmaster.

Ruby: We will get ready to go

After that team RWBY left unaware their going to meet team Miraculous.

*Timeskip*

[Scene change: Vale city]

Team RWBY, Ozpin and Glynda was standing outside of the store huntsman world.

Yang: Professor Ozpin, why are we at this store?

Ozpin: Well miss Branwen, the missing person we are looking for is here.

Nathaniel: It seems she goes by her mother's last name now.

Class but Lila nodded as she wasn't there to see what happened to yang

Weiss: In a clothing store?

Ruby: Well no use fussing about it let's go in their and get him or her.

The group of 6 went into the store to see 4 people talking with each other as their look towards the door to see the six of them.

*Meanwhile*

Team Miraculous just got back to the store after saving a few civilians from Grimm outside of the boarder, the four turn back to normal and was talking about thing for the store when their see 6 people walk in for Marinette, Adrien and Alix, their don't know any of the 6 however for (Y/n) he know 2 of them and both where crying when their saw him.

Marinette, Adrien and Alix all sat up ready to see the Reunion as their other selves are there. The rest of the class was wondering how this will go.

Red girl: *crying* n-no...w-way.

Yellow girl: *crying* It can't be

(Y/n): I'm back... ruby, yang.

Both Ruby and Yang ran up and hugged their missing family member, Team Miraculous now knew who these two girl's are (Y/n)'s half sister and step sister. The 3 was unsure what to do with yang because their know what she did, but can tell she regrets her actions in the past. Where as for the group that with Ruby and Yang only Weiss and Blake where confused on who this boy this and why he looks like ruby?

The class smiled at the the scene, it was nice to see that (Y/n) doesn't hold a grudge against them.

Yang: (Y/n), we are so so sorry for what we did! *crying*

Ruby: Can you ever forgive us for what we did! *crying*

(Y/n) stopped both of them crying and looks them dead in the eyes.

(Y/n): Ruby back then you were conflicted on what to do and you blamed me for very little things, so I can forgive you because you didn't know or didn't had much choices. Yang what you did was worse then ruby, but I can tell you regret doing it so I will give you a chance to prove to me that you completely changed then after proving that, I will forgive you as well.

Ivan: realistically that makes the most sense

Max: Yes, he not too forgive or completely unforgiving. He what's to see that she's changed

Kim: So Yang has to prove she changed before (Y/n) forgive her, unlike a certain someone here.

The class then all turned their heads to Lila as she looks away from everyone.

Both then hugged him, for Ruby that he has forgiven her and her yang he's giving her a chance to prove she has changed.

Weiss: Well this is good and all but who is he?

Ruby and Yang realised that Weiss and Blake don't know who he is and what happened.

Ruby: Well, uhh, Weiss Blake this here is my older half brother who is also yangs younger step brother. He is the person who was missing.

Both anyone has a chance to say anything the boor busted open with Summer Rose

Nino: That one way to make an entrance.

Adrien: Yeah.

Summer: Where is my baby boy!?

*Meanwhile at the Rose household*

Qrow just got finished told where (Y/n) is at, before he had a chance to say anything has Summer was already gone, so Raven made a portal to summer and both walked through to see Summer holding onto (Y/n) for dear life. After a bit (Y/n) got Summer off of him. Then him and his teammates told everyone there who each person is and their lives, leaving anything that has to do with the miraculouses out as their duty as guardians. Everyone their was shocked and surprised by everything that. Glynda with Weiss and Blake went back to beacon.

Marinette: I mean are other selves got to keep the miraculouses a secret

Qrow: *looks at Marinette* 'so she's the one I felt bad for'

Class: Huh?

Me: Qrows semblance makes him a walking bad luck charm

Marinette: I can relate to having bad luck.

Summer: So you stayed with Marinette here when you were across dimension?

Yang: until the same thing that happened to you was happening to her?

Ruby: You bring her and your friends to Remnant because you didn't want your adopted sister to go through the same thing?

(Y/n): Yes to all three of those questions.

Qrow: So I got a question for Marinette?

Marinette: Yes?

Qrow: What will you do now that you don't have a family anymore.

Class: Ouch.

(Y/n): She does have a family, me, even if we are not by blood we see each other as siblings.

Rose: That was nice of him to say

Mylene: Yeah

Marinette: After what happened back where I'm from I not ready to become a family member yet.

Summer: It okay dear take as much time as you need.

So everyone who was still their was getting to know each other, then Ozpin asked if (Y/n) and his team wants to go to beacon. (Y/n) and the others talked to each over.

Adrien: What should we do?

Alix: I think it will be fun to go there.

(Y/n): Also we can see if anyone their is worthy of wielding a miraculous.

Adrien: I wonder if anyone would gain a miraculous there.

Nino: We will have to wait and see dude.

Marinette: (Y/n) brings up a good point, we can use this to see if anyone is worthy of using a Miraculous.

(Y/n): *turns to Ozpin* We agree but we have some conditions.

Ozpin: That will be?

Adrien: first we need 2 to 3 day off school a week, we still have store to run.

Alix: Second we stay a group we work better together.

Marinette: Finally if anything important for us comes up we get to leave class immediately.

Max: those sound reasonably considering what they do.

Ozpin: These condition are acceptable. Welcome to Beacon.

Me: Alright everyone go take a break, I call you all back in here when we continue.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.2K 341 15
The miraculous ladybug class was sent into a theatre with someone their waiting for them. This person is me, I'm making the Miraculous ladybug class...
1.9K 27 30
After the fall of Beacon, team RWBY and the Ultra brothers bring the battle to Salem, hopefully to end this once and for all ビーコンアカデミーの壊後、チームRWBYとウ...
69K 965 30
(Y/n) was abused by his family and was punished for things he didn't do, when he couldn't take anymore. He ran away, he used his semblance to open a...
19.2K 253 7
in this story rwby characters will react to Earth such as media and other stuff that will most likely be put into such as Tankfish, Oversimplified, W...