Centipoid brawler. (Bakugan x...

Autorstwa WOWOWOWO4545

I know this is gonna sound weird, but one day, my whole world changed. You see, cards started dropping from t... Wiฤ™cej

Bio
The Battle Begins.
Masquerade ball.
A feud between friends.
Runo Rules.
A combination battle.
Bakugan idols.
Girls just wanna have fun.
Fight or flight.
A perfect match.
Grandpa's got a brand new Bakugan.
Bakugan stall.

Dan and Drago, y/n and Exeldor

507 17 3
Autorstwa WOWOWOWO4545

While I was walking, I noticed that Dan was on a bridge.

y/n: "Watcha doing Dan?"

Dan: "Nothing much, just won a brawl, but what are you doing here?"

y/n: "I always have a walk, sometimes two in a day since I don't want to spend most of my hours in my house as I don't want my mom to go bankrupt from the electricity bill."

y/n: "You mentioned you were in a brawl, but where's Drago?"

Dan: "I threw him away."

y/n: "Why would you do that!?"

Dan: "I'll call you guys and maybe explain why I did that there."

y/n: "Sure..."

I then went into my house and browsed the Bakugan web, until Dan called us.

Dan then told us about how he threw Drago away.

Marucho: "You're kidding? You threw Drago in a lake."

Dan then groaned.

Julie: "Of course, that would explain you're so sensitive today."

Dan: "What are you talking about!? I'm not sensitive! That smart head was irritating me already."

Alice: "Seriously Dan, don't you think you should go back and search for your Drago?"

Alice: "He's probably alone and terrified down at the bottom of the lake."

y/n: "I doubt that Dan will do that. Sometimes he's too stubborn to realize he's at fault. No offense Dan, I believe we all have that side and you just happen to have that side more out of everyone here. Well, maybe Runo can match you in that."

Runo: "Hey!"

Dan: "You think he's alone and terrified?"

Runo: "You dont appreciate the things you have, until they're gone, if it's about me than me and Tigrerra have a really strong bond."

Runo said while hugging her Tigrerra.

Dan: "His fate doesn't bother me. I don't care about him."

y/n: "Don't say that, Dan."

Dan then laid on his bed.

Marucho: "Get up Dan!"

Dan didn't get up and soon his computer automatically disconnected from the call.

Marucho: "I have to go, I'll se you guys tomorrow."

RUno: "Me too."

y/n and Alice: "See you."

They then disconnected.

y/n "So umm Alice, what Bakugan attribute is your favorite?"

Alice: "I don't really have one, as I believe that every Bakugan attribute has it's own value and how good it is entirely depends on the brawler."

y/n: "Valid take."

y/n: "So would you like having a talking Bakugan Alice?"

Alice: "I think I would, but it would probably need to have a personality like Exeldor since Tigrerra seems too clingy and Drago, well nothing against him, but Exeldor just seems so unique."

Exeldor: "Thank you, Alice."

Alice: "y/n, what's your favorite Gate card?"

y/n: "I really like Magma fuse, as it returns the Gate cards and Bakugans to their owners, which is perfect for practicing."

Alice: "Interesting."

Me and Alice then continued talking, until my mom went in my room and told me that it's my bedtime.

(You're 12 in this story in case you're wondering why you have a bedtime.)

y/n: "Mom, you're embarrassing me in front of my friend."

Alice giggled a little bit.

y/n: "Welp, goodnight Alice, or good morning or whatever time it is in Moscow."

Alice:"It's 3:30 PM in Moscow, but goodnight y/n."

y/n: "Thank you."

I then hung up and went to sleep.

The Next Day.

I woke up due to my mom shaking me gently.

Mom: "Wake up sweetie, I already made you breakfast and you need to go to school soon."

y/n: "Okay, mom."

I ate breakfast with her and then left for school.

In school.

I sat in my seat and a few minutes later Dan arrived.

Dan: "Heya everybody!"

y/n: "Hey Dan."

Everybody else ignored him.

Me and Dan then looked in the direction where everyone was.

Rayo: "If you won't move your Bakugan, your opponent will be able to attack him."

y/n: "You're hearing this right Dan?"

Dan: "Yeah."

y/n: "Since when does Rayo play Bakugan?"

Dan: "I don't know, let me ask him."

Dan: "You play Bakugan Rayo?"

Rayo: "Well yes, but I never brawled in a real game. I'm not ready."

y/n: "What!?"

Dan: "Are you afraid of brawling for real?"

Rayo: "I'd rather learn the battle strategies before playing my first game. See?"

He turned his Bakugan device thing around to show it to me and Dan.

Dan: "Battle strategies? The best strategy is upgrading your teams power don't you think?"

Rayo: "But that's not everything, even if your team's power is weaker than your opponents team, you can still defeat him."

y/n: "By using Gate cards or Ability cards, but only Gate cards that give you more power or nullify the oponents Abilities can help you. Furthermore if you have less power than the opponent and use an Abilitity card it'll pretty much be useless. Unless it's a minor power difference."

Dan: "See? y/n gets me."

Rayo: "In Bakugan not only your power matters, but also your strategy. In a brawl, the most important thing is to predict your opponents movements."

y/n: "But if your opponent already has more power than you and defeated your Bakugans twice, that already means your opponent has a better strategy than you. And prediciting your opponents movements is what you do in Chess, in Bakugan you find Abilities and Gate cards that counter your opponent's Abilities and Gate cards."

Classmates: "I have a felling this'll be a heated debate between two Bakugan nerds."

y/n: "I don't want a debate. I'll stand by what I stand and Rayo can stand by what he stands."

Classmate: "I bet you're saying that because you're afraid of losing against him."

y/n: "I'm only afraid of losing if my Bakugan will get send to the Doom dimension, otherwise not."

Classmate: "What's the doom dimension?"

y/n: "Nothing that concers you."

Classmate: "Pfff! Everyone! He's making things up to make himself feel better about being afraid of losing!"

y/n: "Wannabe Bakugan bully."

y/n: "But Rayo, if you want to brawl we can. I have this Gate card that makes every Bakugan and Gate card return to their owners after the battle's done."

Rayo: "I'll consider that."

Dan then started challeging Rayo and approached him making him fall and break his Bakugan deivce.

Rayo: "Oh no..."

Dan: "I didn't mean to..."

Classmate: "And what did you do that for? It seems like you destroyed his Bakugan device."

Classmate 2: "Yeah. Congratulations Dan."

Dan: "What are you guys talking about? I didn't even touch him."

Rayo looked at him.

Dan: "It-it's not my fault."

He then ran out the classroom.

Classmate: "Yeah, sure."

After school

After school I immediately went home and ate dinner with my mom.

Mom: "So how's school?"

y/n: "Good, but every since the whole talking Bakugan thing my class has been pure chaos."

Mom: "You kiddo's need to tke a break from this game, it's getting in your head."

y/n: "Whatever you say mom. Anyways I'm going for my walk."

Mom: "See you soon darling."

A few hours later I came back.

y/n: "I'm home mom!"

Mom: "Heya."

y/n: "I'm going to my room, see if any of my friends want to chat or anything."

I then headed to my room.

I browsed the Bakugan web, but today no one called.

y/n: "Shame."

I then went to my mom's room.

y/n: "I'm going to sleep early mom."

Mom: "Goodnight sweetie."

y/n: "Goodnight."

I went into my room, got under my blanket and went to sleep.

The next day

I woke up a few minutes earlir than my mom, so I made myself some toasts and after I ate them it was time to go to school.

y/n: "See ya mom."

While I was walking, Dan joined me.

Dan: "Hey."

y/n: "Hi."

We continued chatting until we arrived at school.

Clasmates: "Hey! It's Dan and y/n!"

Me and Dan then noticed Rayo on the other side of the street.

Dan: "Oh... Rayo, did you manage to fix your Bakugan device?"

Dan: "Listen! About yesterday!"

Rayo: "Let's brawl right here and right now!"

Dan and y/n: "Whaaat?"

Rayo: "Because I'm no one until I start fighting right!?"

Rayo then put some sort of arm device and Dan screamed when he saw it.

Rayo: "I see you recognize this. I went into a small deal with your friend, Masquerade. And I'll fulfil the conditions of it!"

y/n thinking: "He's with Masquerade!"

Dan: "What are you doing!? Masquerade is a bad person!"

He then pulled a Darkus Reaper out.

Reaper: "Really?"

Rayo: "My enemies are you and y/n!"

y/n and Dan: "Let's fight then!"

Rayo: "Alright."

 y/n, Dan and Rayo: "Field opening card!"

y/n thinking: "If Masquerade recruited him, I gotta be careful, I just hope Dan won't get too cocky. Especially since he threw Drago away."

Rayo: "Doom card!"

Exeldor: "Oh no."

Dan: "I'd knew you'd throw it! But I don't back down."

y/n, Dan and Rayo: "Gate card!"

Rayo: "Bakugan brawl! Bakugan fight!"

He threw his fear ripper.

y/n thinking: "I want to test his playstyle out."

y/n: "Bakugan brawl! Bakugan start!"

I threw my Mantris.

Dan: "Gate card! Bakugan brawl! Bakugan start!"

Dan threw a Bakugan I didn't recognize.

Rayo: "What are you doing!? You think you can outsmart me!?

Rayo: "Gate card! Bakugan brawl! Bakugan start!"

He also threw a Mantris.

His Mantris immediately attacked mine, leaving me with no time to respond and soon enough.... My Mantris was sent to the Doom dimension.

y/n: "NO!"

y/n: "Bakugan brawl! Bakugan start!"

I threw Exeldor.

Rayo: "Ability card! Marionette!"

His Mantris put Dan's Bakugan on his Gate card.

His Mantris then sent Dan's Bakugan in the Doom dimension.

And after that his Mantris returned to him.

Dan: "NOOOO!"

y/n: "Ability card! Spiced Assault!"

Exeldor gained 100 power and his fear ripper lost 100.

Exeldor then destroyed his fear ripper and sent him to the doom dimension.

y/n: "That felt worse than I thought."

My Wormquake then returned to me.

Dan: "Juggernoid brawl! Juggernoid start!"

Rayo: "Mantris brawl! Mantris start!"

y/n: "Laser Man brawl! Laser Man start!"

Dan's Juggernoid attacked Mantris.

Rayo: "Ability card!"

His Mantris and Dan's Juggernoid  got into the Doom dimension.

Exeldor: "That monster!"

Dan: "JUGGERNOID! JUGGERNOIIIIIID!"

y/n: "How could you do something like this!?"

Rayo: "I sacrificed Mantris, for me it was just a tool."

y/n: "How can you say something like that with no shame!?"

Dan then threw his Robotallion.

Rayo: "I see your using Robotallion, but where's your mascot, Drago?"

Dan: "I don't need him! At least not to defeat someone like you!"

y/n: "Dan, I have this Gate card here that allows me to win the match becuase my main attribute is Darkus, should I use it or do you want to risk it?"

Dan: "We should risk it."

y/n: "Alright."

Rayo threw his reaper.

His reaper sent my Laser Man to the Doom dimension.

y/n: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Dan threw his Robotallion, but Rayo used fourth dimension and send his robotallion to the Doom dimension.

Dan: "It's up to you now y/n."

y/n thinking: "I should've brought Wormquake instead of two Laser Mans.

y/n: "Laser Man!"

His Reaper immidiately sent my Laser Man to the Doom dimension.

We lost.

Rayo: "I won!"

I started crying.

Rayo: "What's that? Poor baby can't handle losing?"

y/n: "It's not about losing! It's about the fact that you're too stupid to realize that you send living creatures to their demise!"

Me and Dan then walked to our houses.

Everything went as usual after that.

Exeldor: "I understand you're sad y/n, I am too. But at least I'm glad you know that Bakugans aren't just toys."

Dan then called me, but only me.

y/n: "Yes?"

Dan: "y/n, I found Drago again. Let's rematch Rayo."

y/n: "Sure."

We then found Rayo.

y/n and Dan: "Rayo! Listen to us!"

Classmates: "WHat's up y/n and Dan?"

Dan then explained why Rayo shouldn't work with Masquerade.

Rayo started approaching us.

Exeldor: "We won't be able to avoid a brawl."

y/n: "Nope."

y/n, Dan and Rayo: "Field opening card!"

Me and Dan then beat him by only using Drago and Exeldor.

(I'm sorry for not writing this brawl, but it's really tireing and takes too much time, but hey now you can use your imagination to imagine what happened.) 

:)

Rayo: "You guys beat me... And what's worse is you two figured my strategy out."

y/n and Dan: "Don't worry about it, we admit that it took us a long time to figure it out."

y/n: "If you want to, we can brawl together again."

Rayo: "Really?"

Dan: "Of course! And the next time it'll be for fun and without Doom cards."

Rayo: "Sure! For fun!"

y/n and Dan: "Great!"

All three of us started laughing.

Me and Dan then called the rest of the brawlers.

We then talked about our brawl.

Dan: "I'm telling you guys, Drago's the best."

y/n: "And Exeldor has some really good battling skills!"

Marucho, Alice, Runo and Julie: "Yeah yeah, we can understand why y/n is telling it to us, since it's his first time battling with Exeldor, but Dan you told us about like a million times!"

 Dan: "I'm serious!"

Dan: "You guys should've been with me and y/n to see how awesome Drago was."

Marucho: "Listen we're glad you and Drago are partners again, but."

Marucho, Alice, Juliet and Runo: "Stop saying the same thing!"

I then hung up and went to sleep.

Me everytime someone votes on this book/makes a positive comment:

But no seriously, thanks for reading this Bakugan book out of all things. I never expected this book to have over 50 readers and now it has 367 readers. Thank you guys so much.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

22.6K 471 39
Bakugan..it was a game, till they went back to Vestoria. But..the story isn't over. Aliens..or should I say. My people invaded new Vestoria. We were...
55 1 10
Well were shall i start with the story? ....... I did never told anybody of this, why ? that is because this is a story that most think it is a refle...
214 7 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
6.4K 420 113
"๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...