The Amazing Spider-Man of You...

By MartyMcMe1

After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice L... More

Chapter 1: Last Seen 4 Months Ago
Chapter 2: Watching Spidey vs Electro
Chapter 3: Who Is Gwen Stacy To You?
Chapter 4: Meeting The Boys
Chapter 5: Confrontation
Hold On To Hope
Question:
Another Robot?
Losing Your Touch?
A Final Push
The Jungle and A VERY Old Friend
The Wolverine
Breaking In
The results SO FAR
Recklessness
Realistically...
Working Together
What's to come?
A SHOCKING Encounter
Schooled
The Victor, Until Tomorrow!!
A Heist
Androids
The Amazing AMAZO
BIG EVENT
Moving In
School and Exes
Getting through School
Changes
Guilt And Grief
Old And New Foes
A Favor
A Familiar Infiltrator
Artemis
Protection Services and Opening up
Snuck In
The Supreme Sorcerers
A Whole Lot Stranger
Why I Never Had Kids
Open Your Eye
Too Many Sorcerers
The Black goo
I Want To Help
2 Unlikely Rivalries
Scorpion vs Spider-Man
The Contact
An Alien Therapy Session
Scorpion vs Spider-Man
Emotion
Martian Meet Symbiote
Harry vs Peter
The Osborn Curse
Help From A Friend
2 Problems Dealt in 1 Day
Something Added
A New Mission
Xavier's School For The Gifted
Team Briefing
Kitty Pryde And Time
The Future
Breaking Out A Rogue
Little Bit of Trouble With A Rogue
Getting Out
A Plane Ride With Magneto
Stopping An Assassination
Erik Goes Rogue
The Mind
Raven's Plan
Final battle
A Choice
The Future Is Never Truly Set
A Step To The Truth
The Osborn Apple Might Not Fall far
Spider-Man vs Prowler Rematch
The Big Man vs Spider-Man
Beaten And Bruised
School For Aliens
Spider-Man Talks To An Osborn
A Vampire's Lair
The Secrets of Count Morbius
Confronting Harry Osborn
Guilt
Ambush At Mount Justice
Artemis To The Rescue
The Deal
Battle For The Symbiote
Felicia Hardy
Deciding
Alpha Male
Not A Team
Savage Animals
Fighting Monkeys
Spider-Man and Rogue
A Date With Artemis
A Wonderful Date
The Baxter Building
The Fantastic Four
A Crash Landing
First enemies
The Stranger
The Inhuman
The Kingdom
The Ambush
Risks
Big Change
A Concerned Parent
The Injustice League
A Battle In A Swamp
A Dark Nightmare

Gotham 2.0

1.4K 53 11
By MartyMcMe1

August 5th; 09:17 AM; Hell's Kitchen

Spider-Man landed on an apartment building and took a look of his surroundings. If he was gonna have any chance of finding Kingpin and dealing with him, he'd need some help and someone with experience with dealing with Kingpin. Daredevil was that man. The city was also almost like Gotham in a way. It was raining, dark, and gloomy. And considering his name was  Daredevil, it'd make sense he'd be feared. After all, he was known as the devil of Hell's Kitchen. "So you spot anything?" Spider-Man turned to his right to see The Boy Wonder, Robin, speaking. He came along with him for the ride with finding Kingpin... and with someone else.

"I definitely don't." He then looked to his right to see Miss Martian in her stealth suit hovering to his side before perching on the edge of the building, along with the other 2 heroes.

Spider-Man shook his head, "No." he answered, before he noticed a man suddenly push past a woman on the sidewalk. He took her purse along with him before he ran off at full speed. She screamed for help before trying to run after the man herself. She wasn't gonna catch up. "Or maybe yes..." Spider-Man added as his eyes narrowed at the man running off. He then leaped after the man with Miss Martian and Robin close behind, as he had a flashback.

6 hours earlier at Mount Justice,

The team of M'gann, Spider-Man, Superboy, Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Robin stood before a large displayed holographic video call of Batman, "Now Spider-Man has told you all of the new arising mafia boss, Kingpin. He has been gaining a reputation throughout the criminal underworld, gaining the fear and respect of Penguin, Two face, and Carmine Falcone. Nobody knows what he looks like, his past, or ever met with him. But we have a lead." A display photo popped up of Black Cat in a museum stealing a diamond, "Black Cat, who is the only person to have truly met the Kingpin and got out of a deal with him, has given us information about a vigilante has has dealt with Kingpin and his organization before." Another photo of flaming letters on the ground appeared. 2 'D' letters merged together, "His name is Daredevil. He is known as The Devil of Hell's Kitchen and it's protector."

Graffiti art of the vigilante's shadow being casted over a criminal, "There has never been any recorded footage of him. No physical evidence of his involvement with vigilantism besides for witnesses and..." Photos of criminals beaten to a pulp appeared, causing Miss Martian to gasp, "The criminal's state." The photos disappeared as Batman continued, "From what I managed to find out, he was trained by a secret organization called The Chaste. He was known as the best student and fighter. This ninja organization is one of the top 3 best and strongest ninja organization, ranking 3rd. He also has extreme acrobatics, heightened senses being able to detect a sniper rifle being reloaded from 30 miles away, and batons which he can use with his extreme precision. with can allow him to swing from building to building."

Kid Flash leaned closer to Robin, "Sounds like this guys can take on Bat-Dad by the looks of it." he whispered to him. Robin scoffed with a smile, just thinking how wrong the speedster was.

Batman then continued, "I will be assigning 2 of you to go with Spider-Man, who was already heading there, to Hell's Kitchen. Robin. Miss Martian." The 2 stepped up beside Spider-Man, "You 2 will go help Spider-Man track this vigilante down and see what you can find out about this... Kingpin, from him. Good luck."

Back in the present,

Spider-Man landed in front of the goon, causing him to come to a complete stop, "Really? Stealing a woman's purse? Kinda corny don't ya think?" he asked as he cocked his head and his hands on his hips.

He tried to run the other way, but came to a stop again when he saw Robin standing there blocking his way now. He cocked his head, "Now you're trying to run the other way? Did you honestly think that would work?" Robin joked with a smile.

He then tried running away through the street, but came to a stop again when he saw Miss Martian there with her hand on her hips, "Honestly, now you're getting desperate. How badly do you need that money?" she asked.

The man's head and shoulders fell before he dropped the bag to the ground, "Your first good decision." Robin commented as he took the bag. The woman, who had finally caught up to them, came to a stop when she saw the trio of heroes. Her eyes widened from fear as she slowly backed away. Robin quickly put his hands up to calm her down, "It's okay, miss." He threw her the bag, which she caught, "You can run off now." he told her.

She nodded her head with a "Thank you." before she ran off with her umbrella to protect her from the rain.

The thief watched it all unfold and rolled his eyes, and now seeing Spider-Man in front of him, "We have some questions." he said with his arms crossed.

The man sighed. Today really wasn't a good day for him.

Next thing he knew, he was thrown into the main room of a spaceship. "Okay. First question. What do you know about Daredevil?" Robin questioned.

The man stepped back slowly, "Look, I-I only know as much as everybody." he replied.

"And that is?" Miss Martian asked as she stepped closer to him.

"Just that he appeared 5 years ago. Every criminal's afraid of him. And he dresses like a Devil." he said.

Spider-Man then stepped up, "Come on. We know who you are, Turk. You're basically the person people come to to gossip in this town. Now..." Spider-Man stepped up and grabbed him by the collar. Miss Martian lifted her hand up slightly, about to stop him if he was gonna go too far, "What. Do. You. Know?" he questioned.

Turk was shuttering before he finally answered, "I-I hear he's after The Dragon Lords. He's been hunting informants, beating 'em to a pulp, destroying their compounds." A thought struck his as his eyes widened, "I hear there's gonna be a deal between 'em and Penguin's goons going on tonight. Daredevil might be there considering that was the last info he found. Now please. Let me go." he begged.

Spider-Man dropped him, "Oh we will." he said.

Miss Martian then stepped in front of the criminal and aimed her hand at him as her eyes glowed white, "Good night." Those were the last words he heard of her before he suddenly woke up in a prison cell...

Spider-Man, Miss Martian and Robin were now all back on top of a building, planning their next move. Robin hand his hand on his chin, "Okay. So here's our plan. We can sneak in on the deal. We wait for any sign of Daredevil, and when he shows up, we pop in to help in and MAYBE, we could talk to him." he said.

Miss Martian nodded as her arms crossed, "Sounds like a plan. Spider-Man?" She looked to the edge of the building to see Spider-Man no longer perched on it. The 2 then looked around, having to sight of Spidey.

Robin sighed and Miss Martian both sighed, "Where on Earth could he have gone?" he questioned.

M'gann shook her head before she walked over to the edge Spider-Man was perched on. He was acting different. First the goon in the jungle. Then almost killing Shocker. And now acting like Batman for interrogations. She thought back to what Wolverine said. If Spider-Man stopped doing anything Spider-Man-like, she should call him. She looked at the street below before she came to her decision. It's nothing major. Once it gets major, THEN she'll call him.

Meanwhile with Spider-Man,

He was swinging through the city to where the deal was taking place. Luckily M'gann looked into his mind to see where it was. I know it was a probably douchey move to leave them behind, but I can't have them involved. I can't have anyone else get hurt by my responsibilities. Never again.

He landed on a nearby building and saw a warehouse at the docks surrounded by goons with guns, each having a penguin symbol on their chests. A truck began to pull inside the premises with penguin goons following behind. From it, a man in a red cloak and black suit exited the vehicle. Spider-Man recognized him. Luchino Nefaria, A.K.A. Count Nefaria. 

 He took a look of his surroundings before he entered the warehouse, escorted by his guards and penguin goons. Spider-Man prepared to jump when suddenly, his spider senses went off. 

Instinctively, he held his hand up beside his head and caught in incoming projectile in his hand. He held the projectile in his hand, seeing a red baton. He scoffed as he heard a slight thud on the ground behind him, knowing exactly who it was, "You know you could've killed me, right?" Spider-Man pointed out as he stood up straight, still not turning around yet.

"Believe me. If I wanted to kill you... That's not how I would've done it." the man behind him spoke. 

Spider-Man turned around, seeing the man before him. The Devil Of Hell's Kitchen, himself. In all his glory. Daredevil. "I need your help, Matt." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 450 11
"In every universe, Gwen Stacy falls for Spider-man... And... In every universe, it doesn't end well" After Peter Parker's demise, Gwen Stacy, aka Gh...
1.3K 20 12
A teen girl with a mission. Her mission. That teenage boy that doesn't mean anything to her. It seems simple, but turns out is isn't. When that boy i...
1.8K 21 6
While on his way to school Y/N meets someone just like him so he introduces himself to her and they become friends fast but realize the dangers they...
5.3K 242 27
(Spider-Man X Raven pt.3) After being missing, Peter Parker returns to the DC universe to discover two years have passed and his friends, the Teen Ti...