Loved By You! ~Naruto Various...

By Hellouniverzum

What if a girl is getting transported into the Naruto world? After her death, caused by an airplane crash she... More

Welcome! :D
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️
Chaper eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
NO WAY. NUH-UH.
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two

Chapter twenty five

2.1K 106 136
By Hellouniverzum

Third person's pov:

Everybody in the room went silent as Ibiki spoke loudly.

"First, you people from the village hidden in the sound, and the little girl from the village hidden in the leaves, knock it off! Who told you that you can fight? You wanna be failed before we even begin?"

"For your information I wasn't fighting sir."

(Y/n) raised her hands in the air, as if she was surrendering.

"I see we have a big mouthed girl here. They why is that sound ninja unconsious?" Ibiki asked her glaring a little, but he also was curious.

He knew exactly who she was.

So why not annoy her a little?

"Self protection. If someone splashes him with warer he'll wake up." The (h/c) girl crossed her arms.

"Really?" Ibiki raised an eyebrow not really believing her.

"If he's not dead then sure. I saw this move from my teammate here and I never learned biology on this level so he might be dead... I just wanted to try it out."

The crowd started giggling between them as Ibiki's eyebrow twitched.

"Are you saying that you killed him?"

"I might. But I might not. Only one way to find out. Someone got any water?" (Y/n) turned to the bunch of ninja's with an expressionless face.

She was bored.

Really bored.

Then a ninja extended for her a water bottle.

(Y/n) looked at the girl up and down. She had short black hair and green eyes, with a gentle smile on her face. From her headband, she was from the hidden in the Stone's village.

"Thanks..." (Y/n) mumbled and she nodded her head.

"Don't worry. It's nothing." She smiled and took a few steps back, disappearing in the crowd.

(Y/n) was looking after her for a moment, but then turned her gaze back to the water bottle. She opened it and poured the water on his face.

The guy immediately sat up and started couching for who knows what. He wasn't getting choked or anything... but still.

(Y/n)'s friends were watching her with their mouth wide open.

"Here. He's not dead."

"If you think that you can mess with me, you will be disqualified on the spot." Ibiki grunted.

"Yeeeah...?" (Y/n) squinted her eyes at him. "But I am not messing with you, I am stating facts."

Ibiki couldn't really respond to that. She was right and it annoyed him. He just sighed deeply and tried to ignore her.

"Every each of you will get a number, you will be seated after them. We will begin the writing test once you all be on your seats."

Naruto's face turned into one of horror.

"W-What... Did he say... Writing test?"

Then he saw the papers in one of the Jounin's hand, he was about to faint...

If he wouldn't be so mad, I would catch him in my arms.

But he is mad, so in your arms are only place for me~

Ah right, how would I forget my little wolf?

Watch it princess. This wolf is not so little.

He is.

Is not.

Is too.

Is not.

You are.

Would you like me to silence that talkative mouth of yours?

...
Good luck with that my love.

You little-

~~~

(Y/n)'s pov:

We walked into a big room, full of desks and seats. On the end of every row, sat a Jounin with a list in their hands.

I walked over to a little box, held by a masked ninja and pulled out a number.

88.

The room started to be more and more crowded as people entered and pulled numbers out from the box.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand.

"(Y/n)... what number did you get?"

Haku asked with an unreadable look on his face.

Was he anxious?
Excited?
Worried?

"I got eighty eight. What about you?"

"I got one hundred seventy nine... I can't be by your side..." He looked away.

His eyes sparkled in sadness? Worry?

"You don't need to worry about me, snowflake." I pulled him closer to me and hugged him tightly.

"(Y-Y/n)... But... You are too important to me for not to worry..." He spoke in a more quieter voice, hugging me back.

"Come on snowflake, the paper won't eat me alive." I smiled a little and then whispered in his ear. "Whatever happens do not walk out of the room. Do not let Ibiki scare you, did you get me?" I pulled away. "The last question will be a trick question. Do not fall for it."

I stepped away from him and walked to my seat, leaving him a little shocked.

I sat down and a paper was already on my desk with an ereaser and two pencils on the table. Even a ruler.

It is just like in the anime.

I can see that.

"Hey there."

Someone spoke. Whoever this is, they are seated next to me.

I turned my head only to see Kabuto smiling at me a little.

"Hello." I raised an eyebrow. "I see you got a new pair of glasses?"

He laughed awkwardly a little.

"W-Well... I always have one in plus."

"I see. Are you feeling better?"

He nodded his head.

"Yes I am... You know... You were quite amazing back there. Stood out and turned all these advanced ninja's against that sound ninja..." He spoke not taking his eyes off of me.

Careful. Orochimaru might have heard of you and wants you all for himself.

I am well aware.

"Uh... Thanks." I looked at him up and down examinating his clothing, hair, and every little pocket where he might hid a weapon or two.

"I supose the rumors were true. The White Wolf is indeed strong." He smirked looking at the other ninjas sitting down. "Managing to convince people like that is a big word..."

I rested my head in my palms.

"No. Not really."

He looked at me in surprise waiting for me to continue.

"It's called manipulating. I am quite good at it. Sweet talking people, placing them in a fake good light. Everybody want's to show what others want to see, and I wanted to see fair people. Half of those ninjas were lying saying that they hated tricks. They are lying to make themself look better." I looked around the room.

I noticed Haku in the same row as me, just really far away.

He is looking at me.
And he is not happy.

Kabuto grabbed my arm. His hand was firm, but gentle and warm. He was careful not to hurt me.

Haku is literally glaring.

I turned my head back to Kabuto.

"How? How did you know that?" He put on a serious face, yet his eyes were shining in something else. Curiosity.

"Dark psychology." I shrugged. "Nothing awsome."

He kept his eyes on me, and still didn't let go of my arm.

"You are a smart one, aren't you?" He spoke lowly, his voice barely above a whisper.

"That's a good one." I smirked "Actually I am dumb as fuck. I couldn't even solve a math equation."

"A math what-"

He was interrupted by Ibiki speaking loudly.

"Everyone, eyes front. There are a few rules you need to be aware of. And I won't answer any questions, so you better pay attention the first time around."

"Ah... he's scary. I love it." I said sarcastically to which Kabuto chuckled in silence.

"Rule number one." Ibiki started to write the rules on the board. "You all will begin the test with a perfect number of ten points. One point will be deducted from each answer you get wrong. So if you miss three, your final score will be seven."

"I can work with this one..." I mumbled.

"Rule number two. Teams will pass or fail based on the total scores for all three members."

Everyone in the room gasped, and I looked at Haku who was looking at me already with wide eyes.
I nodded a couple of times at him to assure it's going to be okay.

"Rule number three. The people you see at the ends of the rows are there to watch you for any signs of cheating. And for every incident they spot, they will deduct two poits from your score.

"What?"

People started murmuring shocked as Ibiki continued.

"Be careful. Their eyes are very sharp. If they catch you five times, you fail before your test will be checked. Oh and one more thing. If any member of the team gets a zero, the team will be failed automatically. The tenth question will be only given out fifteen minutes before the test ends. You have one hour in total..."

A clock on the wall was heard across the room, and the Ibiki broke the silence.

"BEGIN!"

Everybody turned their test papers, looking over at the questions.

"Oh my me..." I mumbled looking at the paper with a deadpanned face.

There are like math questions. FOCUS AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHEAT.

DO YOU THINK I KNOW THE ANSWERS? I AM DUMB AS FUCK IN MATH THINGS.

DON'T SHOUT.

JUST HELP ME.
...
1. Ninja A is standing right in the middle of a fight. Enemy B is is standing 7 meters away from him. Target C is 2 meters away from enemy B, how far is the target from Ninja A?

You kidding me? This is like easy-

I mean... It's not that bad?

I started to write the answers for question one.

Ninja A is in the middle. We know that the enemy is standing seven meters away from him.

I took the ruler and a pencil in my hand and started drawing.

A•--------‐----------------------•B
                      7 m

And the traget is standing two meters away from point be. Aka: the enemy.

Yeah...

                                            2 m
A•--------‐-----------------•C-----•B
                          7 m

And the question is how far is the target from the ninja.

Yeah... so we'll have...

AB - CB = AC
7 - 2 = 5
                   5 m                  2 m
A•--------‐-----------------•C-----•B
                          7 m

So the target is five meters away from the ninja.
...
These are easy-

OF COURSE THEY ARE EASY! IN THIS WORLD THEY DON'T REALLY DO MATHS. OUR WORD WAS A TRUE PAIN IN THE ASS WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF.

...
THANKS FOR THE REMINDER!

Just then a fly landed on my test paper. It was coming towards the answer of the exercice.

Shino.

I looked up, to the ninja's who are suposed to write us up if they catch us cheating. The man at the end of the row was looking at me with his cold and sharp eyes, not even blinking.

I quickly covered the fly with my hand and pulled the paper towards it a little so he'll have the information.

The ninja then wrote something up.

Oh-Oh...

It's not me. I didn't cheat once. He is trying to intimidate me.

Right...

Then Shino's fly climbed on my finger.

Is he thanking me?

Most likely yes.

I then looked at Haku who was already looking at me.
He pointed at me slowly then raised one finger.

He wants the answer for exercise one.

I raised one finger then put up all five. He smirked and nodded writing down the answer.

And so on... I needed to continue this test...

Third person's pov:

Everyone was trying to cheat to pass the exam. Everyone besides Naruto of course...

The ninja's started to whisper between themself about the (h/c) girl on seat eighty eight.

"How come she knew the answer?"

"Did you see her cheat?"

"No.."

"She done the exercise without breaking a sweat."

"They are suposed to be hard..."

Of course they were, but not for (Y/n). They whispered between themselves, so no one could hear them talking.

Time passed quite quickly, and then out of nowhere a kunai knife flew towards a guy with spikey hair, landing in his exam paper.

The quiet room was now full of gasps, and Naruto nearly had a heart attack.

"W-What the... What was all that about?" He stood up in fear looking at the ninja two threw the weapon.

"Five strikes and you're out." The ninja, Izumo, said smirking at the guy. "You just failed the test."

"W-What? It c-c-can't be..."

Izumo pointed at the guy.

"You and your teammates will leave the room immediately."

His teammates grumbled and stood up, walking out of the room.

"Candidate number twenty three, failed. Number seven and thirty eight, failed."

And so on, more people began to fail since they were caught. But (Y/n) finished the test in time.

She wasn't sure about the last two exercises, but still wrote something.

As she finished, she looked around the room, and saw Sasuke staring at her with his Sharingan eyes.

(Y/n) squinted her eyes and moved her hand to ask which exercise is he at.

Sasuke didn't really know if he should answer her, because he was still hurt that the only girl he liked, wasn't with him. But he then put up his palm, signaling that he was at the fifth exercise.

(Y/n) smiled at him and raised her paper a little then pointed at him and her eyes. She wanted him to copy the exercises with his Sharingan.

He only smirked and nodded his head, using his Sharingan to copy the answers.

Neji was also looking at her with a curious look on his face, and (Y/n) nodded her head towards the paper for him to copy her answers.

You didn't need to tell him twice, he activated his Byakugan and looked at her paper.

Shino's fly was also back, and even Kabuto was looking at her paper.

"Woah... way to pass... from who did you copy these?"

He whispered to her, and (Y/n) only smirked.

"I did them myself. I didn't cheat. Now I'll just help my friends pass."

Kabuto remained in place shocked then he held back a chuckle.

"And you told me you were dumb..." He shook his head smiling.

"You know, including you."

"What?" He snapped his head to her.

"You can copy too. You are a friend as well. I trust you. Just be careful not to get caught." She whispered looking into his eyes.

Excuse me? Did I hear you right? You trust him? Huh? Huh? I dare you to say it once again.

Come onnnnn. It's not like that. I still don't trust him like that but I always liked his character.

Kabuto just stared at her with his cheeks flushing red a little, and then quickly looked away from her to her paper.

"T-Thanks..."

(Y/n) only nodded.

A few more minutes passed, and those who copied off (Y/n)'s paper were proud and kinda happy. Of course she helped Haku out too, not leaving him out. Amd then Ibiki broke the silence.

"Alright! Listen up. Here is the tenth and final question." Ibiki started with a loud and sharp voice. "But... before I give you the question there are some more rules that you need to be aware of."

"Ahw man... not this again..." (Y/n) deadpanned as she looked at Ibiki.

"Now listen carefully and try not to let them frighten you... number one. Each of you can chose to take of pass on the final question. It's your decision."

"Woah! So what's the catch?" Temari asked from her seat.

"If you chose not to answer the tenth question, you'll get a zero on the test. In other words you fail. And that means of course that both of your teammates fail as well."

Ibiki smirked at the group of Genins who started to gasp and talk between them.

"Why would we do that? Of course we would take it then."

"Yeah!"

"Not so fast. You didn't let me finish." He continued smirking. "If you do accept the question but answer it incorrectly... you will not only fail... you will be banned from taking the Chunin exams ever again!"

"Hey! What kind of dumb rule is that!" Kiba stood up pointing at him while talking as Akamaru barked in agreement.

Ibiki just started laughing.

"I didn't make the rules before, but I am making them now. If you don't feel confident to take the question, you can leave now and take the exam next year." He continued to laugh.

People were grunting and talking between themselves.

"Now, if you don't want to take the tenth question then raise your hand and you are free to go."

Then a guy who was sitting next to Naruto raised his hand.

"I am sorry, I just can't do it."

"Number fifty. Failed. And number one hundred thirty and one humdred ten, than means you are out too."

"I am sorry guys... I just can't do this..." He apologised and walked out of the room with them.

"That's it... me too sir. I am out." Another guy raised his hand.

"Me too."

"Yeah..."

People were walking out of the room quickly, leaving only some people in there.

After a while, Naruto raised his shaking hand... Sakura's gasp was heard and Sasuke's breath hitched. But then he slammed his hand down on the table and yelled at Ibiki.

"Don't underastimate me! I don't wuit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want but you aren't gonna scare me off! No way. I don't care if I do get stuck as a Genin for the rest of my life," he stood up and glared at Ibiki, "I'll still be Hokage!"

After he was done, he crossed his arms and sat back down pouting.

"This is your last chance. You can quit now till it's possible." Ibiki said once more, looking at the Genins.

"No way. I'll never go back on my word because that's the way of the Ninja!" Naruto spoke again smirking.

"Well then, I admire your determination... for those of you remaining is only one thing left to do. And that's for me to tell you... that you all passed the first exam!" Ibiki grinned.

"Hold on! What do you mean? Where is the tenth question?" Sakura stood up.

He started to laugh and then spoke.

"There was never one. Not written at least. It was based on the decision you make to stay or leave." He said grinning.

"So the other nine questions were just a waste of time? Is that what you're saying?" Temari asked from her own seat.

"No, no, not at all. The first nine questions were to test yourselves skills to work without us noticing. But let me explain. As you could see the first nine questions were difficult. Too difficult for a Genin to be expected to solve."

(Y/n) startes to chuckle in her seat at that.

"Watch me do them all by myself." She mumbled grinning.

"So we disguised two Chunin who already knew all the answers."

At that two people raised their hands.

"There is nothing really more to say, just to wish you good luck." Ibiki smirked at them.

Suddenly, the window broke, and a woman with purple hair appeared.

"Hey there boys and girls! This is no time to be celebrating. I am going to be your next proctor! Anko Mitarashi. Ready for the second exam? Good! Now let's go and follow me!"

~~~

A/n: Hello there dear reader, how was your day/night? <3

This time, I posted on Saturday, and you know why? You know why? Huh? Huh?

It's the 26'th August...

It means I turned to an old hag...

I AM 14 YEARS OLD TODAY. HAH.

So close to old age... T-T

Anyway, I have a question.

Do you know about the book "Haunting Adeline"?

I ordered it from Okian, and now I am scared to start reading it, well knowing what is the book about.

Don't mind me... just gonna be traumatised for some months-

Here you go.

Isn't this just so adorable???

Words:3341

- Love you!-Ay<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.6M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7K 129 7
In which the love pillar, Kanroji Mitsuri gets reincarnated in Naruto Shippuden, after her tragic death in the fight with the demon lord, Muzan Kibut...
90K 3.3K 9
forgive and forget they say . How many times do you have to forgive to be able to forget? Can you last a hundred years with a man who lives in mista...