๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ / ๐†๐„๐๐ˆ๐”๐’...

By miojimu

๐‚๐”๐‘๐‘๐„๐๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ! โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœงโœงโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคgenius '', โ€• โžค "in which football strikers fall in love wi... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐๐Ž๐“๐„

๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™” ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐™†!

3.1K 180 24
By miojimu

first of all, i wanna thank you all so much for all the love on the book! so here are a few short scenarios of (name) and the blue lock boys for you all to enjoy! :3, love u all sm and thank you for the immense support!!! im so sorry for like, not posting as often, it's just school piling up and im genuinely really exhausted rn, im trying though <33

────────────────────────

𝙄𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙄 𝙔𝙊𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄

"ah! how do you do this?!" isagi yelped as he nearly fell down on his butt again onto the ice. it was so amusing to see as (name) skated gracefully after reading the instructions once. but, (name) did help isagi out and he smiled cutely. he clung onto (name) as he was guided by him across the cold ice on ice skates.

the two boy decided to go on an ice skating date together because well, isagi thought he and (name) hadn't spent enough time together yet so here they were. a light red hue spread across isagi's cheeks as (name) held his hand with slight hesitancy but the two boys soon got used to it and they spent the rest of their evening happily while gliding across the cold ice.

isagi didn't know what was the feeling welling up inside him but, it wasn't bad either. it felt quite good to be rather calm now unlike the aggression that was on field. (name) wouldn't admit it, but he really did enjoyed spending time with isagi.

────────────────────────

𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘼 𝙈𝙀𝙂𝙐𝙍𝙐

bachira had convinced (name) to go to a animal petting zoo with him after a lot of begging and clinging as well as whining. bachira was overjoyed when (name) had agreed to join after a lot of effort. so now, (name) was watching over bachira as he was petting the many animals with great excitement and the biggest smile ever.

bachira was patting a small kitten and looked back at (name) with a wide grin. "you need to pat the cats (name)! they are soooo so cute!" bachira said loudly. (name) only allowed a 'hmm' to slip past his lips, making bachira pout a bit at (name)'s lack of enthusiasm but, he knew that was just how (name) is so, he dragged (name) around the zoo.

urging (name) to pat animals with him left and right. (name) awkwardly pat the animals with bachira. he was just tapping their heads at that point but, bachira was there to help (name) out. bachira's hand on (name)'s hand as he taught (name) how to pat the animals correctly without much fear. (name) can't help but smile a bit at bachira's kindness and bachira went wild when he saw the smile.

────────────────────────

𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙄 𝙃𝙔𝙊𝙈𝘼

chigiri was quit exhausted with all the training chris prince had given to manshine city. (name) was the manager and his job was to take care of the players and whatever. at first, (name) was hesitating but he did end up helping chigiri. it made chigiri smile and thank (name). chigiri was sat in bed while (name) sat at the edge. glancing at chigiri's leg that had a scar.

(name)'s pale hand was helping chigiri to apply the scar cream on his leg while chigiri was talking about a few things to (name). such as how training was going, his haircare routine and much more. though (name) wasn't really saying much, their time together at the moment was peaceful and felt really nice to just take a break from everything.

once (name) had finished applying the scar cream on chigiri's leg and placed it away, (name) and chigiri just sat down beside each other in a rather comforting silence that they both enjoyed. chigiri and (name) both had small smiles on their faces as they enjoyed the peace they have at the moment.

────────────────────────

𝙆𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙀

(name) had knew about the wild card for a while now. but he never spoke up about it to anyone at the moment. though he nearly felt his heart drop when he realized that kunigami had lost and was going to leave blue lock. (name) and kunigami talked sometimes after matches, and (name) admired kunigami's choice on wanting to become a hero. 

after the wild card and (name) visited the german stratum, he saw the new kunigami. he was so different honestly. (name) didn't bother wondering where kunigami's bright personality went because he already knew the answer to that question or thought. the wild card definitely gave kunigami a bit of head damage but, (name) could still see the old kunigami in those tired eyes.

the exchange and chatting between kunigami was rather awkward and quiet. but, even if it was quiet and awkward as well as rather having a hollow feeling, the two boys would always remember the memories they shared before the neo egoist league. (name) didn't notice this but the moment kunigami saw him, his eyes lit up a tint.

────────────────────────

𝙉𝘼𝙂𝙄 𝙎𝙀𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙊

"let me read nagi."

"nooo.. play games with me." nagi whined when (name) refused and instead, kept focusing on the book that he was reading. nagi was desperate at the moment because he really wanted to play mario kart because he was so bored. he even had the motivation to set the ps 5 that reo bought for him up.

(name) glanced at nagi, who was looking at him with puppy eyes and a pout on his face. he was making his signature ':x' face that (name) sees so often. (name) couldn't help but smile softly but quickly turned away from nagi so he wouldn't see his tiny smile. nagi was confused but didn't question it as he continued to whine for (name) to play mario kart with him.

but, it worked though as now nagi was teaching (name) how to play mario kart. the two boys sat together on the couch, staring at the screen intensely while trying to beat each other in the race. nagi's head laying on (name)'s shoulder lazily during the game. though (name) didn't seem to mind as they both had fun actually. perhaps they might do it again in the future.

────────────────────────

𝙈𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙊

if there was something that reo had it would be money. a lot of it. when reo heard that nagi had hung out with (name) and he hadn't, he wanted to as well because he and (name) hadn't talk as often. so, what did reo think of doing with (name)? he decided to take (name) on a shopping spree in a famous mall for rich people.

reo originally thought that (name) would go to buy expensive clothes and gadgets but no. this hoe went straight to a bookstore. reo didn't know if he should be surprised or not surprised but he wasn't really surprised either at that point. he had worked with (name) for the neo egoist league's translator earpiece. though it was mostly reo's family providing (name) the money to make it.

but reo being the sweetie that he is, would never judge (name)'s choices. he felt quite pleased when he saw (name) happily taking books out of the shelves with a look of interest. after reo had purchased the book for (name), the two boys sat in a park bench with (name)'s eyes on the new book he had bought while reo looking over with a wide smile.

────────────────────────

𝙄𝙏𝙊𝙎𝙃𝙄 𝙍𝙄𝙉

at first, rin didn't want to hang out with (name) because he'd much rather focus on beating his brother. but.. when he saw a lot of the other players, specifically isagi, had hung out with (name), he couldn't stand it. he felt his blood boil so one day, he snatched (name) away and took (name) out to go get drinks together such as boba.

now, (name) and rin were sipping on their boba in silence. rin biting the boba roughly and almost grumpily while (name) just stared for a moment. "..what are you looking at?" rin said quietly with a low tone. his voice as cold as usual. (name) simply shrugged at rin's words and looked down at his boba and sipped on it again.

once they finished their boba, rin and (name) strolled around the area. looking around with a blank face. the silence was so awkward but the two boys didn't seem to mind at all as they just tried to enjoy each other presence for now. they continued on through their stroll, seeing things such as children playing football, the flowers as well as plants. (name) can tell that rin had an intense gaze on the children playing football though.

it must have brought quite the memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 555 21
! ๐Ÿ’Œ ; ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ! ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๏ฟฝ...
209K 10.1K 26
When the neglected daughter of an ex-professional football player meets project Blue Lock, sparks will fly. Will her newfound love for football allow...
104K 3.1K 22
โ SHOW ME YOUR EGO โž a series of short stories with you and your favorite football players. various! blue lock x reader all characters belongs to mu...
75.5K 3.7K 25
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ - /หŒself หˆsen(t)ษ™rd/ adjective preoccupied with oneself and one's affairs. "๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...