right in front of you- Jeremi...

By jak_20_21_

Lyra River grew up beside Isabela 'belly' Conklin and her brother Steven. Along with two brothers Jeremiah an... More

Summer time.
Summer time madness.
summer time ice
summer time dress
summer time birthday
summer time party
summer time forgiveness
summer time forth
summer time awkward
summer time fun
summer time dream
summer time ball

summer time kiss

12 0 0
By jak_20_21_

"Hey. What's with the crown? And the flower braid?" We looked up at Belly smiling.

"My mom's out to paint us as Hermes, messenger of the gods. And his goddess."

"Cool."

"Who you looking for?"

"Um, I thought maybe Conrad would be back by now."

"Where have you been?"

"I, uh, had a picnic with Cam."

"Oh, cute. How is Cam Cameron?"

"I don't think we're gonna hang out anymore."

"Oh. Well, poor Cam Cameron."

"You guys were never gonna let that go."

"No. For the record, I liked him. And you don't look that upset. But, if you are, this little nugget will cheer you up. Our moms... high-key stoned right now."

"No way!"

"Yeah. All my favorite snacks are gone." I grabbed her hand leading her into the house Jere behind us.

"I still don't feel anything."

"I'm hungry. We should make lasagna!"

"I love lasagna."

"Shoot! I need to go shopping. Mm. Mm."

"Look. What's that?"

"Oh! Our beautiful babies! Oh, look at them! Mmm." We walked in smiling at them.

"Ooh, they're so cute! Mm, you, come with me. I got to get you while the light's still good. Come on, Lyra you too."

"Okay, well, let's do that."

"My boy. Look at you! Oh, this light is beautiful. Can you feel it? Can you feel the softness?"

"I can feel it."

"Oh, my God. Ah, how is your summer, my love? You happy?" I looked at Jere who gazed down at me.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Oh, keep that look!"

"It feels a little bit different this summer, though."

"Mm. Summer's the same. We're the ones who are changing. Well, except you. I don't want you to ever change."

"Jeremiah, please save me! My mom wants to braid my hair!" We both laughed at her but keeping our gaze on each other.

"You two are so cute. Just get together already, I'm so routing for you two!" I felt my face get red as Jere smirked.

"I'm trying."

"Oh, God."

"Oh, you're such a good friend to Belly. Like a brother."

"All right, enough with the commentary, Mom. Let's see the art." We both got up looking at the art as Susannah stood up stretching her arms.

"What do you think?"

"I think it might be my best work." I said trying not to laugh, it was us looking at each other, but it was not like her other work.

"Belly?!" Belly and Laurel walked out looking at the painting.

"Ah, it's, um..."

"Mm-hmm."

"Picasso and Jackson Pollock had a baby."

"What?" She came over looking at it herself.

"Oh, my God, it's terrible!"

"It's so bad!"

"See, this is why old people should not do drugs."

"How dare you! Outraged! Such..." We all laughed enjoying the company of one another.

"Such blatant ageism. Let's leave these brats and go walk on the beach."

"I need my sweater." Laurel handed it to her before they began to walk away.

"Have fun, Mom!"

"Bye."

"Bye, brats."

"Bye."

"Wow." I laughed looking at the other two before we all busted out laughing.

When night time came a lot of everyone's moods went sour, the parents had fun on their highs and eventually came back and slept. I laid awake at 12 am sighing as I got out of bed, throwing on a swimsuit and headed to the pool. I was relaxing when I heard someone come outside. "Is this one of your nights were you wish to be alone or can I join?"

"Sure." I looked at him as he got in.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, no, I'm good."

"What's up?"

"Nothing. Everything. You're my best friend. There were times I wanted you to be more."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I guess I was just waiting."

"For me?"

"Yeah. Do you think you could ever...?"

"Jere... of  course I can, I love you. Can't you tell?" He smiled grabbing my hips, pulling me closer.

"I've been waiting to do this since you showed up." He closed the gap kissing me roughly but still gentle enough to where I was comfortable. It was hungry, like it was something we've both been waiting for a long time. My hands traveled to his hair, as he squeezed my thighs. I pulled lightly on his hair making him lean his head back with a soft breath. Once we pulled back he couldn't tear his eyes off me.

"Stop looking at me like that." I laughed softly nuzzling my face into his neck.

"Like what?"

"You know what."

"Oh you love it."

"We should probably get some sleep."

"Hm. Maybe. Or we can make out for a bit." I pulled back laughing lightly at the boy.

"Hm. I could just sleep in your bed tonight and shower you with kisses in the morning."

"Hm, I'd love that." He leaned up kissing me quickly before untangling ourselves. We got out the pool wrapping a towle around us before walking inside.

"Hey you two, why you up so late?"

"Late night swim couldn't sleep." Jere looked down at me softly wrapping an arm around me.

"We're going to go up to my room and hang out."

"Uh huh... is this finally happening?" I looked down hiding my smile before looking at Jer.

"Maybe, right, Jere?"

"Yeah, definitely." I smiled at her and nodded my head. Susannah smiled at us before hugging us both.

"Oh, you two are wet. But I'm so happy, I knew you were destined for one of my boys. Go on go have fun. Be safe though."

"Oh my god. Mom." I laughed and hid my face in my towel as she walked upstairs.

"that did not just happen."

"It did. Come on." He led me upstairs closing his door behind us. "You can choose clothes to sleep in. I'm gonna wait outside." I smiled at him always such a gentlemen. I looked through his closet before grabbing a shirt and some boxers. I unhooked my top and slid on his shirt before sliding off my bottoms throwing his boxers on.

"Okay, you can come in now." He came in wearing shorts.

"Jacked some from Conrad." I laughed laying down in his bed.

"I like your bed more than mine."

"Why?" He chuckled laying next to me placing a hand on my back.

"Because its your bed. And its so soft."

"Well I like my bed better with you in it."

"Smooth."

"Thank you I try." I looked up at him, his eyes already on me, he brought his hand up to my hair playing with is softly. "So beautiful."

"Hm." I closed my eyes sighing at the feeling.

"My beautiful Lila."

"Hm... always." He smiled kissing my head.

"Get some sleep." I nuzzled closer to him, turning so I was facing him, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Jere. My Jere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.5K 26
Cousins feels more like home than anywhere in the world to Emilia Fisher. It is her perfect world with her mom, twin brother Conrad, little brother J...
12.7K 221 18
"im drunk in the back of the car" Jolene Conklin, Belly and Steven's sister was always fearless, but the one thing she did fear was having a bad summ...
2.5K 67 38
another summer in cousins they all thought but they didn't know it would be last one as they all loved.
3.5K 69 16
Belly Conklin and Conrad Fisher had a friendship like no other, but with that came Belly's feelings for the young man, and that became all more compl...