SWEET HOME OHIO

By THEDARKONEHERE

Roblox is all about meeting new people and playing together. This is an interesting story about an experienc... More

CHAPTER 1- THE FRIEND I MADE IN AN ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 2- THE SUS MOTEL
CHAPTER 3- PICNIC TIME
CHAPTER 4- THE ATTENTION SEEKER
CHAPTER 5- THE UNHAPPY SIDE OF POCHITA
CHAPTER 6- GC: MISSION REUNION
CHAPTER 7- BEING WITH THE RED FLAG
CHAPTER 8- ADMINS DAY OUT
CHAPTER 9- FIRST WEDDING IN GC
CHAPTER 10- THE CUTE CONFESSION
CHAPTER 11- IT WAS MY MISTAKE
CHAPTER 12- THE SAVIOR OF GC
CHAPTER 13- EVERYONE DESERVES A 2ND CHANCE
CHAPTER 14- SCARED OF LOSING PEOPLE
CHAPTER 15- THE UNRAVELLED PAST
CHAPTER 16- REVIVAL OF MY OLD PERSONALITY
CHAPTER 17- I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER
CHAPTER 18- GC 2.0: A NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER 19- TURNING 17
CHAPTER 20- TRUST ISSUES IN LOVE
CHAPTER 21- THE ADMIN WARS
CHAPTER 22- PRIORITIES
CHAPTER 23- CHAOS AND INFERIORITY (R+)
CHAPTER 24- LOVE CAN MAKE YOU WORRIED
(INTERLUDE #1) CHAPTER 25- GOD SENT ME A DEVIL IN THE FORM OF AN ANGEL
CHAPTER 26- THE BEGINNING OF THE HOMIES SOCIETY
CHAPTER 28- GC BREAKS AGAIN
CHAPTER 29- LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS A BEST FRIEND
CHAPTER 30- THE CAT
CHAPTER 31- 14-1
(INTERLUDE #2) CHAPTER 32- THE 3RD CHANCE
CHAPTER 33- THE FATE OF 5 PAWNS
CHAPTER 34- WHOM ARE YOU MESSING WITH?
CHAPTER 35- NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
CHAPTER 36- OVERDOSE OF EFFORTS
CHAPTER 37- THE CONTROVERSY
CHAPTER 38- THE CUPID JOB-1
CHAPTER 39- THE CUPID JOB-2
CHAPTER 40- THE CUPID JOB-3
CHAPTER 41- SACRIFICE
(INTERLUDE #3) CHAPTER 42- THE DREAM I WANNA LIVE IN
CHAPTER 43- THE NEW 5
CHAPTER 44- THE INVASION
CHAPTER 45- COLLISION
CHAPTER 46- RUSH
CHAPTER 47- KINDNESS IS ALIVE
CHAPTER 48- BITCHES COME AND GO
CHAPTER 49- THE FEEL OF CHEAT-1
CHAPTER 50- THE FEEL OF CHEAT-2
CHAPTER 51- EXPECTATIONS ALWAYS HURT
(INTERLUDE #4) CHAPTER 52- FINAL SHOWDOWN
AFTERWORD

CHAPTER 27- FRIEND WHO LOVED ME THE MOST

7 5 0
By THEDARKONEHERE

MARCUS- Where is he?

JUSTIN- Maybe there, let's go.

RONIN- (takes a breath) Uh, what to do, they are following me. I gotta sneak out of this hell. 

ALINA- Huh? Hey look, I found him!

RONIN- Dammit.

STACY- Huh, he's running away!

VERNON- Follow him.

CRYSTAL- No need (takes out her pistol) Thank you for ruining me, Ronin. (shoots)

 HAZEL- NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

This was not a good dream. Again, my old friends tried to murder me. It's getting worse, I need to do something. And, wait-

Where is Ronin? Usually, whenever I get a nightmare, he used to rush towards me. Oh god, this doesn't seems good. I rushed downstairs and found Ronin fainted on the floor. Bro, no!!

HAZEL- RONIN!!! (rushes towards him) Bro, wake up!! What happened to you?

RONIN- (wakes up) Uh, something is hurting on my back. Like, really painful.

HAZEL- Huh? (realised) Oh no. (pulled off his shirt) As expected. 

RONIN- What?

HAZEL- There is a strange circular spot on your back(touches)

RONIN- Ouch, it hurts!!

HAZEL- Bro...did you see that dream too?

RONIN- Of course, I knew that you will get traumatised in a minute, so I was rushing towards you. But then, I lost consciousness and fainted. I felt like I got a shot or something.

HAZEL- Bro, you didn't see the ending...

RONIN- Not really, what happened?

HAZEL- You got shot by Crystal in the end...

RONIN- What?!

HAZEL- Yea... and that's kinda strange, that you got hurt this time.

RONIN- Uh, your nightmares are gonna attack both of us now. This isn't a good sign.

HAZEL- I told you, this won't end. We will end up dying like this. Why don't we die right now then?

RONIN- Shut up, bruh. We still have a chance to save ourselves.

HAZEL- Sorry bro, but after this nightmare, I can't let you and I suffer worse than this. It's 3 am, and no one will be outside at this time. I am going to jump from the mountain.

RONIN- Hazel, no. Uh, it's hurting. And I am feeling weak too.

HAZEL- Sorry, but this time, I won't listen to you. Death is the solution to the end of this pain.

RONIN- Bro, please, don't.

I won't listen to him this time. He already tried to stop me a lot of times. But this is getting worse. Today's night will be our last night.

MEANWHILE-

???????- Umm, can you tell me this person's house?

RECEPTIONIST AT TOWN HALL- 20.

???????- Thank you. 

HAZEL- Uh, why is it too hard to climb this mountain? People of Brookhaven should appeal for an escalator fr. Or maybe they got better legs than me (;-;)

RONIN- H-Hazel...

???????- I think I reached it now. (rings the doorbell) 

RONIN- (faints)

HAZEL- Phew, I reached. Finally! (takes a deep breath) Ok, Hazel, you can do this. Just one jump and you will get rid of this painful trauma.

???????- Hmm, I think he's in deep sleep. Wait, the door is open? How careless lmao. I think I should enter or he might get robbed. (enters the house and turns on the light) Uh, oh god, Ronin!!!

HAZEL- Alright, 3, 2, 1 and... 

Uh, what the heck? I felt something strange over my body. It was like, someone was hugging me. But how? I thought it might be due to cold winds, but that weird sensation wasn't going. How am I getting this?

???????- Ronin, wake up. Please. What happened to you? And for how long you are like this?

RONIN- Uh...

HAZEL- (in mind to Ronin) Ronin, what's going on? Answer me. Ronin!

RONIN- Uh... S-Sam?

HAZEL- Sam? What she's doing here? And wait, Sam can't see Ronin. Oh wait, is she the other Sam? Srishti!!!! I need to rush home as soon as possible (takes the drone)

SRISHTI- Ronin, wake up!! What happened to you?

RONIN- Uh, I am fine. I am just feeling weak...

SRISHTI- Oh god,  you are really not taking care of yourself.

RONIN- Hehe...

HAZEL- (enters the house) Srishti!!

SRISHTI- Uh, wait what? 2-2 Ronins? Bro, you never told me you got a twin brother.

RONIN- Uh...

HAZEL- Sis... You can see him...

SRISHTI- Of course.

HAZEL- And you can touch him too...

SRISHTI- Umm, yea. Mind telling me what's going on?

RONIN- Srishti, I am dead...

SRISHTI- What?

HAZEL- See, I will explain everything to you. But first, let us take him to his room.

SRISHTI- Fine.

We both took Ronin on our shoulders and took him to his room. He laid on the bed and we both sat beside him. And then, we both started to explain whatever happened to us in the past months.

SRISHTI- Oh...

HAZEL- Hmm, I am the real. And he's just my past avatar who came back.

RONIN- Fr.

SRISHTI- I zoned out for a period of time and all this happened? I feel bad for you, I wish I was there for you...

RONIN- It's fine, that's what fate wanted from us. 

HAZEL- We thought that you left us because we acted mad on Crystal. After all, you are her best friend.

SRISHTI- Oh dear, I am her best friend, but that doesn't mean I will forget you. After all, you both love each other but destiny didn't agreed to it.

RONIN- Hmm, but it's okay, we found some new people. We hope we would be able to move on soon.

SRISHTI- I hope so too.

HAZEL- By the way, how's she? 

SRISHTI- Not good, she's not feeling good to be honest. She came back to school.

RONIN- Uh, but she was about to leave the school, right?

SRISHTI- Yea, but she didn't tell me any good reason for coming back. And you know her family problems...

HAZEL- (keeps finger on her lips) Better we don't talk about this...

RONIN- Hmm...

SRISHTI- Yea...

HAZEL- I would never be able to visit that school again. That place haunts me now.

SRISHTI- Hmm, that's why you left that place. I heard that you went non-attending and shifted somewhere else. And after asking with others for months, Justin told me that you shifted to Brookhaven.

HAZEL- Oh, yea...

RONIN- So, that's how you got our location.

SRISHTI- Hmm...

HAZEL- Ronin, I am confused...

RONIN- What..?

HAZEL- If you are just a trick being played by my mind, how Srishti is able to see you then?

RONIN- Bro... Even I don't have the answer...

SRISHTI- Uh...

HAZEL- It means, you are real. You are not a delusion, you really got recreated!!!

RONIN- Damn cool.

HAZEL- But without physical existence.

RONIN- Sad, but it's okay.

HAZEL- Hmm. So, what are your plans here?

SRISHTI- Well, I will be here for a few days. Then I will go back to Starcadia Bay because I can't leave her in this state.

HAZEL- I can understand. 

SRISHTI- And promise me one thing. Don't try to suicide again. This won't help you in any case.

RONIN- I told this idiot the same thing, still never listens to me (-_-)

HAZEL- Fine, I won't. I will die by trauma.

RONIN- Bruh-

SRISHTI- I think he's not feeling well. I hope you will recover soon.

HAZEL- I am just waiting, but my patience is ending.

RONIN- Don't worry, we will move on for sure.

SRISHTI- Hmm. I want to talk more, but I am feeling sleepy...

RONIN- It's okay, let's talk tomorrow. Hazel, let her sleep in your room. You can sleep here with me.

HAZEL- Hmm, come, lemme show you the room.

SRISHTI- Sure.

That was unexpected that after several months, I met one of my OG12 friends. She's a pure soul, I hope our friendship won't end up.

NEW CHARACTER->

1) SRISHTI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
910K 80.9K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...