Slow Dance With The Devil [Bb...

By FriedBrain9

Bitterness. Cold. Hotheaded. Are all things that Kim Minji, the young CEO, is familiar with. She's rich and s... More

May I Have Your Attention Please
I Don't Want Her
Morning Coffee(s)
Predator Cat and Docile Dog
White Lie
Dine In Hell
Starting the Dive
The Night Shift
There's No Turning Back
Let Me Know You Better (1)
Let Me know You Better (2)
Bold Move
Flip The Switch
The Trap Went Well
Giraffe And Deer
Into Her Nest
Love, Affection, Lust
Disclosure
All The Weird Feelings
Love You In The Dark
Hard Heart
To Break Down Your Walls
Her Darkest Scars
Already Damaged
Please Let Me In
Trusting
Revenge Party [M]
After The Party
Genuine Desire [M]
A Blast from The Past
Sisters
Broken Handcuffs
Allies
No One Can Refuse Her
The Perfect Pair (2) - M
The Perfect Pair (3)
Bloody Hands From The Past
The Lingering Stench of Carcasses
What We Have, What We Had
Her Decision
Immersion Of The Past
And Above All, It Is You
I Love You
The Last Note
The Vows and The Heirs (1): Devoted To You
The Vows and The Heirs (2): Treasure

The Perfect Pair (1) - M

12.7K 426 346
By FriedBrain9

The three of them stared at the palace-style house while Danielle excitedly led Mrs. Kim towards the entrance where rows of servants in black and white stood on either side of the stairs, welcoming them.

Hanni and Yoona followed them, the two women giggling as they held hands, walking up the stairs.

Hyein jumped in surprise when something bumped her butt, she turned around, a white sheep stood looking at her.
"Why is there a sheep in the yard?" Minji glanced strangely at the animal, her eyes then roamed around Danielle's yard.

The courtyard was vast, several large shady trees lined up neatly in a line, at some points there were paths with stone steps for people to walk on. Snow coated almost all of the courtyard, leaving only the path to the main entrance and the area leading to the main entrance of the house. Two men were seen clearing away the snow that had accumulated near the flower garden.

"I didn't know Dani had a house this big." Haerin whispered, she lifted her right leg when suddenly a mother hen and her four chicks appeared out of nowhere running nearby, her brow furrowed in surprise at seeing the chickens wearing sweaters.

Minji glanced at her, "This isn't a house, it's a semi-palace. You're her fiancé but you didn't know?", "Her soon-to-be fiancé! And don't be loud or she'll hear it." Haerin whispered in annoyance.

"Baby, why are you still here?" Danielle ran up to Haerin, "Dani, why are there so many animals in your yard?" Haerin shifted slightly behind Danielle as the white sheep walked up to her.

"Oh you've already met Bruce." Danielle smiled, she patted the sheep's head.
"Bruce?"
"Yes, this is Bruce, he's tame but very curious. Oh he wants to be close to you, he seems to like you." Danielle chuckled as the sheep sniffed Haerin's leg.

"Uuhhh no thank you, I prefer them on a plate."
Danielle's mouth opened wide, "Don't talk like that in front of him!" she covered the sheep's furry ears with both hands.
Haerin sighed quietly, Danielle could be very weird sometimes.

Her eyes then searched around for Minji and Hyein, and finding them both gone from the courtyard, she snorted in annoyance at feeling left out.

"Mom really likes animals, there are some more chickens and sheep in the backyard, and also two horses." came Danielle's voice, "She really wants to have koalas too but I think it's better to just leave them in their habitat. Their pee stinks a lot anyway." she giggled, Haerin just nodded.

They then walked into the house, Haerin looked over several times, making sure Bruce didn't follow her.

Mrs. Kim was seen talking to a foreign man and a Korean woman with a friendly and motherly face. Minji and Hanni were behind them, Hanni seemed to be listening carefully and smiling along, Minji was expressionless as usual.

Hyein and Yoona were already sitting on the living room sofa, the giraffe's eyes wandered around the living room admiringly, Yoona seemed to whisper something and Hyein's face turned red, she then shook her head and Yoona chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Danielle pulled Haerin in front of her parents, "Mom! Dad! This is my lover."
Haerin immediately bowed 90 degrees, "Mr. and Mrs. Marsh, I'm Kang Haerin, nice to meet you!"

She then straightened up, Mrs. Marsh hugged her and kissed her cheek, "Haerin, Jihye always gets excited when she talks about you. Your eyes are so beautiful." she smiled, Haerin smiled nervously and bowed her head, "Thank you Mrs. Marsh."

Mr. Marsh shook the cat's hand tightly, "Hello Haerin." Haerin kept her face smiling while her hand felt like it was being squeezed by pliers because Danielle's father's handshake was so strong.

"And this is my best friend and her partner." Danielle tugged on Hanni's arm excitedly, Haerin let go of her hand and snuck up behind Minji, she nudged the woman slightly with her forefinger, Minji gave her an annoyed glance.

"Jihye wasn't lying when she said you guys were nice and good-looking." Mrs. Marsh smiled at Hanni and Minji.

Haerin made a small snorting sound, nice? Minji was nowhere near nice, she was only gentle to Hanni, only her.

"Alfred and his men are preparing your lunch, bring your friends to chat or walk around, I will call you when the food is ready." Mrs. Marsh kissed Danielle on the cheek.

Danielle giggled, she then pulled Haerin towards the back, "Come on!" she called to Hanni and Minji, Yoona saw them and pulled Hyein to follow the Australian.

"I'll just wait at the front, you go..." Minji's speech was cut off when Hanni pulled her arm, "Come on Minji, don't be so anti-social." Hanni kissed her chin and started running, Minji was forced to follow.

They passed a gym room with a swimming pool in the center, and another room with metal door, Yoona asked Danielle what room it was and Danielle replied that it was a game room, with arcade and basketball machines.

They came to another room, with three leather sofas and a square glass table in the center of the room. There was a fireplace and a glass door that led to the backyard, Haerin could see several sheep with various colors near the door.

She nudged Hyein, "Hey, they're Bruce's friends." the tallest one looked at Haerin, "Who?" she asked, "Bruce, the sheep in the front yard." Haerin whispered, Hyein furrowed her brows.

Haerin then moved next to Minji, she glanced at Danielle who was sitting on the sofa with Hanni, Yoona was standing by the window, watching the animals, "I want to see them!" the brown curly hair exclaimed to Hyein, smiling widely.

"Hey." Haerin whispered, Minji turned her head, "They're Bruce's friends, we shouldn't go near them." Haerin stared at Minji, her sister raised an eyebrow, "Who?" she asked, "Bruce, the sheep in front.", "Bruce? What kind of name is that? Does he think he's a fucking Batman?"

The sound of the door opening made them both turn around, Yoona was pulling Hyein into the backyard, which looked like a farm to Haerin's eyes. Hyein looked over to them, her eyes pleading for help, Haerin snorted with laughter, while Minji grinned.

"Come on Baby, you have to meet them!" Danielle pulled Haerin's hand as she ran towards the farm, "What? No!" Haerin looked at Minji, her eyes pleading, Minji snorted "Haha." she smiled viciously at Haerin.

"Baby..."
Minji turned around, Hanni looked at her, she glanced at the backyard and at Minji again, "I want to see the animals." she smiled widely. Minji's jaw hardened, "No." she said, she didn't want to be approached by Bruce's friends or step on something strange.

Hanni walked up to Minji and stood on tiptoe, kissing her lips softly, "Please." she whispered, then kissed Minji's lips again. The taller one sighed, "Alright." she said with a little annoyance but she soon cracked a small smile when she saw Hanni's face light up, "Thank you." Hanni led Minji to the backyard.

They soon found Haerin surrounded by three sheep sniffing her leg, one of them trying to bite her pants pocket. Danielle was busy taking pictures with her cell phone, she looked happy.

Yoona was crouched down watching the hen and her chicks, her face beaming. Minji raised an eyebrow when she saw the chickens wearing knitwear, what the hell?

"It's snowing everywhere, why don't we have a proper conversation indoors?" Minji grunted, she took out a cigarette pack from inside her jacket pocket, Hanni widened her eyes, "You! I threw away all your cigarettes! Where did that come from?" she took Minji's cigarettes in a flash.

Minji ran her hands through her hair in frustration, if Hanni wasn't her wife she would have buried the midget woman in the snow beneath their feet.
"Danielle! Put those weird creatures in their cages and let's have a proper chat in your living room!" she yelled, venting her frustration at not being able to smoke.

Danielle gasped, "They're not weird!" she exclaimed, "Then why are the chickens wearing clothes?" Haerin chimed in, Danielle turned to face her and put her hands on her hips, "Mom put Lola and Giana in clothes so they wouldn't get cold, they have less cold resistance than other animals!"

Minji made a snorting sound, holding back her laughter. Lola? Giana? What kind of name is that?

Hyein laughed loudly, "Lola's the chicken's name!" she pointed to a hen wearing a white outfit with green and red snow patterns, "And that's Giana!" she then pointed to a brown hen with a red outfit with golden bells.

"Even their clothes are Christmas-themed!" she held her stomach, and Yoona next to her couldn't help but laugh.

Haerin and Minji let out a loud laugh, Danielle's face looked annoyed to see them, Hanni who was about to laugh immediately closed her mouth. She pinched Minji's arm but her lips twitched strangely as she tried hard not to laugh.

"I want to know the name of the sheep!" Haerin laughed shrillly, Hyein fell to the snow, "Bonito, Pedro..." she couldn't continue her words anymore, "It seems like their animals are Spanish." Minji's laughter was getting out of control.

By this time Hanni was laughing along with them.

Danielle squinted her eyes at them, she then faced Haerin who was sitting laughing next to Hyein. She grabbed a handful of snow and threw it at the cat-eye, hitting her mouth which was open from laughter. Haerin immediately spat out the lump of snow, she glanced at Danielle, and laughed again at her lover's annoyed look.

"You slept on the floor during our time here." Danielle said as she flicked her hair and walked away from Haerin. The Korean hurriedly stood up, "Dani, I was just laughing! It was Hyein who made fun of those animals!" she walked quickly following Danielle but the Australian didn't care.

"Baby!"

----
****

"Sweetheart." Mrs. Kim took Minji's fingers, the CEO was sitting next to her, " I'm going to the Opera House tomorrow with Danielle's parents." she smiled broadly. Minji stopped eating, oh no, not again...

"Do you want to join us?"
"Mom..." Minji sighed slowly, "You know I don't like that kind of event."
Mrs. Kim's face turned glum, Minji immediately tensed up, she glanced at Haerin who was daydreaming. She quietly picked up a pea and threw it at Haerin.

It hit her right on the chin.

Haerin was startled and looked left and right, she furrowed her brows when she saw Minji staring at her expressionlessly, Haerin raised her eyebrows in confusion.
"Mom wants to go to the Opera House tomorrow." Minji said, she looked at her sister intensely, giving a code, and of course the cat-eye immediately understood.

"Aah...I'm going to accompany Danielle somewhere tomorrow, and I'd like to take Minji, if she's willing."
"Of course I'm willing, I want to explore the city." Minji replied quickly.
"Well, then..."
"We'll accompany you Mrs. Kim." came Danielle's voice, the two sisters immediately turned towards her.

Danielle looked at Haerin and smiled sweetly, Haerin got goosebumps.

She was still angry about the animals.

"Wonderful!" Mrs. Kim xclaimed  happily, she then went back to chatting with Mr. and Mrs. Marsh. There was a snort of laughter, Minji looked in the direction of the sound, Hyein immediately covered her mouth. "You should come too." Minji growled.

"But tomorrow..."
"Did you miss my punch?"
The tallest one immediately fell silent.
"I'll cancel our contract if you dare to hurt her." Yoona stared intensely at Minji.
"Hyein is my assistant and she must accompany me." Minji scoffed.
"You're like a baby who's always whining for her mother's company." Yoona chuckled in a mocking tone.

Hyein did her best to hold back her laughter.

Minji was about to respond when a bowl of meat soup and asparagus was placed in front of her, she furrowed her brows.
"You should eat them, they're good for your sperm quality."
Minji turned around, Mrs. Kim was smiling down at her, her face lit up with hope.

"What?? Mom, I just finished my steak, I'm full."
"You should eat a lot, so that your body stays fit and you two can do it many times."

Minji's mouth was gaping wide, she couldn't believe her mom was discussing this in front of so many people! Even Danielle's parents' faces looked awkward, on the other side of the table Haerin and Hyein were looking down to hide their laughter.

The CEO rubbed the bridge of her nose, feeling a little irritated, she knew where this was going, her mother wanted grandchildren from her.

"Mom, I'm not going to force Hanni to get pregnant, it's her decision, since she'll be the one carrying and giving birth." she half-whispered, hoping Mrs. Kim would stop talking.

Mrs. Kim paused and looked at Minji, a moment later she leaned forward towards Hanni who was next to Minji and reached out to hold the Vietnamese's hand, "My dear, what do you think about...", "Mom, stop!" Minji shouted still in a half-whisper.

She regretted her decision to go. Being alone with Hanni in the office was more fun than going with this circus family.

Hanni looked down with a red face, Minji grasped her fingers tightly, "I'm sorry about my mom, I didn't know she was this weird." Minji whispered, Hanni chuckled, "Don't be like that, your mom is a very nice person." she whispered as she kissed Minji's cheek.

Haerin wrinkled her nose looking at them.

----
****

Hanni climbed onto the bed and buried herself in Minji's awaiting embrace, "I've missed this." Minji whispered as she kissed Hanni's forehead, the smaller woman smiled softly, "We did this every day Minji, even several times a day."

"You know what else we did several times a day?" Minji's warm breath hit Hanni's ear, the woman's deep voice gave Hanni goosebumps. She then looked up and started kissing Minji softly on the lips.

"Did you know Haerin is sleeping in the guest room next to ours tonight?" Hanni suddenly pulled her face away and laughed amusedly, Minji who was about to put her tongue into Hanni's mouth sighed in annoyance.

"No and I don't want to know." she slipped her palm into Hanni's nape and pulled until they were kissing again, Hanni gasped, she pushed Minji's chest gently, "But I'm not done telling."

Minji closed her eyes, her member was already tense and here her wife was about to tell her about that stupid cat who was not allowed to sleep with Danielle, "Go on." she said.

"Danielle seems to still be upset that Haerin laughed at her animals, and that former playgirl who used to be great at conquering women is now helpless in front of sweet Danielle." Hanni chuckled.
"Haerin can be really stupid if she falls in love with someone." Minji gave a small smile.

"Were you like that?" Hanni looked at Minji softly, the Korean furrowed her brows, "Like what?", "Being stupid."
Minji stared at the bedroom ceiling, "No." she said then.

"But I would do anything for you Hanni. I wouldn't say it's stupid, because being with you makes me stronger, because I want to always protect you, I want to always be with you, whatever it takes, whatever it costs, even with my life. You deserve it."

Hanni hugged Minji, "You're so sweet Minji..such a sweet devil..." she whispered softly. Minji put her hand on Hanni's back and rubbed it gently, "Only with you Pham, only you will get the best version of me."

Minji pulled Hanni onto her body and started kissing her on the lips, she quickly slipped her tongue into Hanni's mouth, exploring it. Hanni starts to moan, her fingers rubbing Minji's shoulders and chest.

Their kisses and tongues getting more intense, Minji took off her clothes impatiently, she then stripped Hanni, "You're beautiful, very beautiful Hanni." she murmured, her mouth began to explore Hanni's neck and shoulders. Her right hand cupped Hanni's breast, squeezing it gently, and then replaced with her mouth, landing on the woman's nipple and giving it small suction.

Hanni grasped Minji's arm tightly, her hand moving inside the woman's training pants, stroking the shaft of her cock, slowly, and very gently.

Minji pulled down her pants without lifting her face from Hanni's chest area, she moan irregularly as Hanni started to grasp her penis, the Vietnamese moving her small hand up and down.

Minji's penis is already aching to dive into the warmth of Hanni's pussy.

She sneaked her fingers into Hanni's clit, which immediately let out a loud gasp, the woman was already very wet, "Minji..." Hanni moved her hips, "Please..." she whispered as she hugged Minji's neck tightly and kissed her lips.

Minji entered Hanni without taking her dark orbs off her wife's face, she bit her lip when her entire penis was immersed in Hanni's pussy. It was so warm, but nothing compared to Hanni's loving gaze on her right now.

"Minji..." Hanni extended both arms, her hands rubbing Minji's cheeks, the taller woman staring back at her with the same feeling.
Hanni brushed Minji's lips, "I want to have a small family with you..I want it Minji..our kids, how many do you want?" she chuckled shakily, holding back her tears.

Minji's eyes teared up, "Whatever you want Hanni...I will love them all, our kids." Minji smiles softly, her tears falling onto Hanni's cheeks. She then kisses the Vietnamese and begins to move her hips slowly, gazing lovingly at Hanni.

They made love gently and passionately.

Minji made sure Hanni enjoyed their lovemaking, she complied with all the her wishes. Faster, slower, woman on top or when Hanni wanted to try sitting on the cabinet and making love there, but it didn't last long, "My butt hurts." she said.

Minji just chuckled and carried her back to the bed, entered her gently and continued their lovemaking.

Hanni chanted Minji's name many times, kissing her face and lips, "I love you." she whispered. Minji won't get tired of hearing it, and she won't stop loving Hanni either.

In the next guest room.

Haerin pulled up the blanket and covered her head in annoyance, she scoffed, "Fuck you Minji, I'm sure you know I sleep next to your room that's why you guys make love so loudly??" she snapped.

She then picked up her cell phone and started typing.

11:12 pm
Baby...I miss you...let me sleep next to you..you can put a pillow as a barrier.

11:12 pm
Dani ❤️
Name Bruce's friends, the chickens too, and don't forget the horses.

Haerin gripped her phone in frustration, why are those damn animals so important?

11:13 pm
Bruce...

Haerin waited.

Silence, no reply.

11:14 pm
Baby...

11:14 pm
Dani ❤️
The names

11:15 pm
Bruce, Pablo, Giana, Lola, Samuel... I forgot the rest.

11:15 pm
Dani ❤️
Pedro, not Pablo.
You said you forgot? Good night Haerin.

Haerin bit her thumb, what? Does this mean Dani really didn't forgive her? She immediately called her, but her cell phone was dead.

Haerin threw the cell phone in annoyance, not caring where it landed.

"Fuck you Pedro!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.2K 20
Hanni Pham a well known vampire from her area, also one of the richest. She travels and has to go to college in Seoul Korea. Haerin the rich student...
150K 10.3K 37
Kim Minji was going through her mothers diary one day after she died and found writing and love letters from someone that was not her father. She als...
12.8K 642 31
In a world where not everyone is given a chance to say goodbye nor a second hello, Danielle finds the girl who left her without a goodbye. Although g...
44.2K 2.5K 25
Pham Hanni's father needs to pay his debts to his ex boss and he will have to use his daughter in order to live since his money isn't enough. Pham Ha...