Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Charater Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Ending

Chapter 4

35.6K 1.8K 82
By Everlastdreamer

A Y E S H A

I sat on the bed turning the AC on. Gosh this dress is too heavy and it's so hot here. I was going through Instagram when I saw my DMs they were bursting out with threats messages. Like a girl was giving me hate for marrying Ahad. These messages were like.

“ bitch so you get the millionaire by stealing him from your sister “
“ I am so sure you threatened your sister to run away “
“ You always had bad eye on him. Don't you? “
“ You are a ugly girl with ugly intentions. “
“ poor Ahad don't even know your intentions”

I shut my phone off and took a deep breath.
She must be his Obsessed fan. Anyways Ahad have lots of fans. I was closing my eyes when a hand touched my shoulder. My whole body jolt up. As I look up.

“ Oh you scared me “ I put a hand on my chest as Ahad walked in front of me. He frown looking at my face.

“ Aap Parashan Haan “ ( are you worried about something)
I gulp and look away shooking my head.
“ Hum Parashan nahi haan “ ( I am not worried)
I nodded and sat beside me. On the bed
“ If you don't want to tell you don't need to. I am not forcing. “ He said in his soft voice.
“ It's just that a girl actually your fan is sending me hate messages. “ I said in my low voice. Looking towards my hands.

“ A fan... Show me I will talk to her “ He said as I quickly shook my head.
“ Leave it.. We can talk about something else “
I said looking towards him as he slowly nodded.
“ So, do you love someone. I mean do you feelings for someone? “ I said out of nowhere as he look at me with weird expressions.
“ I mean I need to know I am your wife after all “ I said looking away as I was feeling so shy.

“ Well I do have feelings for someone. Actually she was my childhood friend . We used to play . And I automatically get feelings for her. She was really full of life .“ He talk about her In a way he don't talk about anyone else.
Wait why am I feeling bad or maybe.... Jealous

No no I am not feeling jealous gosh why would I. He is just my husband I don't like him or he like me.

“ what happened, are you even listening Ayesha? “  I turn to him as soon as his voice reach ears.   He was looking at me with his brown eyes .
“ Yeah Of course i am listening. “ I forced a smile.
“ Good then, I have some work in office , do you want something on my way back “ I shook my head, he stand up looking down towards me.
“ Ayesha, don't get worried about my first love. She was and you are.. Now you are my wife. You are in my present. “ I nodded as he left the room.

I am in your present but not in your heart Ahad

I shook my head and walk out of the room. I stopped near the living room Where Maa was praying. I stand on the doorway looking at her. Soon Ishaan came and she smiled towards him. Ishaan put his head on Maa's lap as she run her fingers through his hairs.
My heart suddenly start to ache.
I never got this love from my Ammi, I was always the kid who would look for love but never got one.

A tear escape my eye, Maa look up as her eyes met mine. I quickly wipe the tears . She smiled.
“ Ayesha beta, come here.. Come to your Maa”  My tears felt like bursting out but I pushed them back. I sat beside her as she put a hand on my cheek, smiling warmly and motherly towards me.
“ Are you missing Your Ammi? “ I press my lips together and shook my head.
No I am not missing Ammi. I am missing the love of a mother I never got.
“ No Maa, I am okay “ I tried to say normally but my cracked voice betrayed me.
“ Oh my Ayesha.. Come here beta “ I put my head on her lap. While she run her finger through my hairs too.
“ bhabi you will never miss your Ammi here. Because Your Maa will love you “ Ishaan said smiling.
“ Ayesha is my daughter now. She deserves so much love “ My eyes tear up. As her lap was the best pillow.
“ Thank you Maa. “ She smiled and kissed the top of my head.

“ Tell me if Ahad is treating you well? “ She asks as I sat up and nodded towards her.

“ Yes Maa, he is really nice “ She happily smiled.
“ I am happy that you both are happy. I know you will make your place in his heart. “

I bite my lip and look down playing with my fingers.
“ I don't think so Maa, he have someone else in his heart. I don't have space “ She chuckled.
“ Beta, you need to make your space. And now you are his voice. You are the only girl who deserves to take place in his heart. “

I pout
“ But how can I make my place in his heart, I am not his type anyways “ Ishaan look at Maa as Maa her hand again on my cheek.

“ So, you can become his type. A wife have the power to make her husband love her no matter what “

“ Is it good to change yourself for someone “
She shook her head.
“ No it's not, but when it's about husband and wife's understanding and love changing yourself a little won't hurt . “ I nodded

A H A D

“ I need all the details, about everything single thing. “ I cut the call and put the phone on the table. I told one of my friend who is a hacker. He works for me and I pay him enough that his next five generations can live richly. I wanted some details about Ayesha as now she is my wife I have all rights to know about her . Her friends, who she meet. I may sound like a stalker but her safety is important .

“ Sir ,May I com in “ I sat on my chair and hummed. Sania My Assistant enter the office with a cup of coffee.
“ Sir your coffee—” I cut her midway.
“ You are 5 minutes late, take the coffee back”
She look down stumbling under my eyes.
“ I-i am s-sorry— “ I lean on my chair looking toward her with no emotions.
“ Get out, and you are fired “  she look up in shock.
“ Sir.. I — “ 
“ Out Now “ She bite her lower lip and left the room. I rolled my eyes. She can't even come on time how will she work properly.

“ Bhai, you fired your assistant? “ Ishaan enter the office room as always late. I sigh
“ Ishaan, next time come late and I will fire you as well “ He smiled as if I announce that he is getting a award.
“ Bhai I am not a early bird like you, and moreover you are here I don't need to come so early “ He said getting comfortable on the chair. I shook my head and went back to my work.

“ Fine, if you don't want to know why Ayesha Bhabi was crying “ He said as my eyes shoot
Up towards him.
She cried but why?
“ What happened, why she was crying? Did someone said something to her? “ I said getting concerned.

“ Bhai calm down what happened to you? And well she was crying because she was missing her Ammi, but Our Ammi and her Maa make her feel good “

I took a breathe of relief and sit back on my chair.

“ What bhai, you are becoming too caring for her even though you married her just 2 days ago “ He said with a teasing smile. As I rolled my eyes.

“ Focus on work Ishaan and also she is my wife I need to be responsible “ I said look at my laptop and start typing the email I left midway.

“ As you say Bhai “ He said and walked out if the room.

Exactly she is my wife I am responsible to take care of her. Nothing more

I enter my room as the smell of sweet flower fill me, I slowly walked inside as soon my heart start to beat fast. And my breathe went away. The sound of earring reach my ears and I followed it like a vampire following the smell of blood. I felt like my heart stopped.

“ Ahad you are back? “ My eyes went towards the dressing room from where Ayesha walk out smiling, wearing a beautiful blue dress. With her designer Dupatta. She was looking like my death. And for some reasons I am too eager to die.

“ What happened am I not looking good? “ she said running a hand over her dress. I came back to world as I quickly shook my head.
“ N-no.. No you are looking g-good “ I cleared my throat

Why the hell I am shuttering I never shutter. Not when I needed to give a speech. Not when the biggest client talked to me. Then why now?

She smiled and walked towards me. Her each step was talking my breathe away because her earring make sound whenever she take a step . 

“ You know Ahad—” Her feet trip and she fall over me. I was strong enough that I did not fall. I hold her against my chest. And I am sure she must have heard how fast my heart was beating. She quickly look up and was about to back away but she could not.

Because her necklace was stuck in my shirts
“ Oh no I am sorry “ I said as she tried to free her necklace but it was not getting free.
“ I... Can I.. Open the button.. “ She asked being all red.
“ Open “ I said as she gulp and slowly drag her hands to my shirts button and slowly unbutton them. I look at her. She is really innocent. Why she had to face such situation.

“ Ahad... Ahad.. “ I blink my eyes as soon as I came to the world. She was looking up towards me.
“ You can leave me now “ She said in her sweet voice. I frown and then I realized I was holding her by waist. I quickly left her. And turn around. Taking a deep breath . Why the hell I hold her waist.

“ Aap shower La laan Maa na living room main sab ko bulaya hai “  ( you take shower, Maa called everyone in the living room)
She said and was about to leave the room. When I said.

“ Rukyia, Hum Bhi Aap Ka Sath Chaltaan Haan”

She walked out first as I followed her. Everytime her earring make sound. I become someone else.
Someone who want to hide her from the whole world and give her my everything.

Ahad what's wrong with you. You were never like this . Stop behaving like idiots. She is really younger than you

Author : thank you all for the love.
And please guys vote and follow.
It means a lot to me

My Instagram account : ever_lastdreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 25.8K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
187K 7.2K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...
96.1K 11.5K 33
Copyrightยฉ 2020. All rights reserved. She sat on her bed thinking how on earth is she to get married at the tender age of sixteen. Not marrying any o...
790K 32.7K 35
Ayesha is a 22-year-old practicing Muslimah studying International Law in Canada. Ayesha is the girl that is told to be quiet and sit in the corner...