Bloody City: Temptations

بواسطة AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Bloody City Series} Alessio Salvatorini was the Don of the Salvatorini Familia And a man that... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Four

304 9 1
بواسطة AidinWhite

I had watched the Valentino family leave my property an hour later, Arianna stood outside on the steps hugging her sister and brothers along with Lorenzo, Vivian stood stiffly near one of the cars seeming like she had places to be, had other more appealing things she'd rather be doing, which even for Mob Familias was odd, we may have all had our qualms and fought from time to time but typically disputes were negligible at best and rarely required the interference of a Don. The Valentino Familia also hadn't had turmoil for years except for small disputes with the Russians who had gone too far West for anyone in the Familia's comfort.

I had my own share of problems with the Eastern Mafiosos but I had also made an ally of the Sorenko Family who tolerated my expansionist plan through the West, and parts of Central Europe, the trade off was I'd sent Carlisle Giovanni to Berlin with instruction to make sure other Mafia Families there at least allied to us though they had been difficult and as a result it had meant I'd been focusing a small effort into helping him get control over those areas to be Underboss of the city which would be his posting if I could pull them into my sphere of influence.

I had a cautious relationship with the Romanian and Ukrainian Mafia which was under Stefan Sorenko nicknamed The Beast. Even the Bratva didn't dare enter his territory, and they hadn't entered Salvatorini territory either since I had become Capo.

That also may have been because I'd earned my own nickname from the Bratva.

They'd tried to take the countries of the North and south Eastern regions of Europe, and in response during one of the peace times between my father and one of their brotherhoods I'd burned down an abandoned town which had been helping them traffic women and children out of the country from Montenegro, so damaged and affected by drugs they hadn't even noticed when I'd saved them and had our doctors treat them. The stories had made my darker nature free itself and in one of the only times emotion ad affected my choices I massacred every Bratva soldier and crucified them, cutting the symbol of the Salvatorini Familia into their forearms. Even Stefan Sorenko had been shocked by the gesture and it had led to an agreement that he wouldn't expand past his current borders. He'd agreed choosing to expanded through north and south of my borders, which had allowed me to push the Bratva out of my territories.

I had suspected that was part of the reason Lorenzo had said yes to letting me marry his daughter. I could protect her, I may not be able to give her the marriage every girl, and young woman desired but I'd respect her, and treat her with honour. It might not have been a bond of love but I hoped that by the time I got to say my 'I do' to her we'd have reached an agreement.

Turning from the second floor window as I watched the cars leave, I heard the heavy oak front door open and Arianna entered the foyer again and was on her way towards the grandiose stairs when I spoke.

"Arianna," her name sounded just as beautiful as she looked and still I couldn't allow myself the honesty that admitting to that would mean. It would be like I'd committed a part of myself to her that I hadn't given anyone. Flirtation was my brothers specialty not mine and though I was tempted to say my opinions about her I refused to give her false hope even if she was like a siren she tempted me, she was the temptress I'd allowed into my home and more then aware she'd no doubt been told she'd be spending four months with me until our marriage.

We were bound to each other for the peace of our individual families and when that peace was actually established a third of a year from now I'd be Godfather over a territory that brought the entire Western countries under me, I'd accepted my role but I hadn't expected to get so far as Capo I'd also used the discord of riots's and the failing former Familias to become incredibly powerful, I was everything they told smaller Familias about warned their children about. Arianna's family likely had told her a few stories likely the lesser ones which had explained her scared but civil reaction to me.

Now she had stepped through the gates of hell, into my home.

She halted, stopping halfway up the stairs and turning to face me as I stood on the veranda where I could look at her. Could admire every perfect feature of her.

"Alessio," my name was slightly shaky on her tongue and I would have to ease her worries something I doubted I had the capability of doing.

"I want to talk to you about our union and some of the rules since I know our families were on the edge of war and our traditions have their share of differences," I say keeping my voice calmer then it usually sounded.

"This is your house Alessio, I have no say," she says meekly as she walked to the top of the steps and stood mere feet from me, our heights more apparent now that she wasn't wearing the low heels she'd been wearing when in my office.

"You are to be my wife," I say not missing the slight anger and possession my voice held. She was just as equal in making rules about our relationship as I was. My father hadn't treated my mother well, his initial engagement had led to my birth, which since they hadn't married yet was considered dishonorable and as a result I'd been considered the bastard even if I was the oldest which I proved time and time again in my rise to power I was the youngest everything in the Familia's history and as a result I'd earned the fear from others.

The difference now was I saw fear and apprehension in Arianna's eyes, and I didn't know how to change that, so I chose to add to what I said in hopes clarity would assist in me having to console her which considering I'd never had to console anyone outside of my family, in my life, I would have to rely on my perceptive nature of reading emotion to know if I was making progress.

"Arianna I may not be able to give you a loving relationship but I can at least give you respect and seek what you are and are not comfortable with," I explain my tone silky in deliverance and I mocked myself for how I could kill anyone without a second thought but within an hour and a half of knowing the girl before me I couldn't even put together a sentence that expressed what I was trying to.

"Well for start the purity tradition that you cannot dishonour my virtue until after our wedding, and affection are off limits in your Familias tradition and mine. As for other rules it will take time for us to learn about each other and I am willing to learn about yours, I just ask that you are willing for my own," Arianna replied casting me a vexing look and I knew she'd find nothing. I'd mastered emotional control and it would take a long time before she broke my stoic walls.

Willingness also wasn't one of my strong suits, I was used to speaking and getting my way, and though that would appear to be true with Arianna who had been brought up with a women are submissive role, I knew that her assertiveness was likely from being her father's daughter but she clearly had no interest in being a trophy wife and would demand that I made this relationship work.

I could do with that challenge, though her in my house would be a challenge.

"Fine, I can do that, as for the purity tradition I will have some of my staff put together the second master bedroom for you so you will still feel like a Capo's wife, anything you may need can be collected for you. I will warn you, I am a busy man and my office is off limits while I am working, Lino is my bodyguard wherever he is I am and if he's not near me he knows of my location," I say looking down at her perfect features. She wasn't small but her thin frame had allowed a very elegant appearance to her, and her beauty was almost like it was meant to appear soft but the more angular features of her face only seemed to accentuate her beauty.

"How are traditions different here compared to other places in Italy and Mafioso territory?" Arianna asks furrowing her brows which I found cute beyond any rational reason.

"In the old more conservative world of Mafia politics, women's role was to raise children and please their husband's. Though that remains true I also believe women can be helpful to the Familias efforts for example my sister Amara is a Caporegime in Marbella," I say acknowledging that my sister who was just a few years older then Arianna was a Capo within our Family simply because Lazio Romano was Underboss in the city an appointment that was long over due for being at the spearhead of my push West.

"Your sister is a Capo, my family wouldn't even let me near a knife unless to have me learn to cook," Aria says a sad wisp of emotion passing over her face.

For some inexplicable reason I speak without thinking and I mentally curse myself out as the words leave my mouth.

"I'd teach you how to defend yourself if you'd like," my voice had regained its strength and the passive look on my face was the polar opposite to the shocked one on Arianna's.

"You would?".

Why did I fucking speak.

"Yes".

A smile pulled itself to her lips parting them slightly and allowing me to see the bottoms of her razor blade straight pearlescent teeth. Her smile was perfect her heart shaped lips weren't too big for her face in fact they gave her a youthful allurement. Unlike how popular media portrayed them not many Familia daughters or sons were beautiful which was why it struck me to look at Arianna and realizing her innocence would make me open up to her and that was dangerous to both her and me.

"I may take you up on that," she says her lips pulling up on one side and her gaze made me feel like I was coming undone.

I need to leave.

"Not today, or soon. I need to get work done," I say sharply and having to stop myself from wincing at the tone I'd just spoken to Aria with, to my future wife.

My guilt was shoved down and I made a swift move to pass her but because of where she stood I'd only accomplished making it seem like I was intimidating her and it showed on her face.

Fuck.

"Are you going to move me, if I don't get out of your way Alessio?" she challenged looking up at me having channeled her hurt or whatever emotion it was that she was feeling into sticking up for herself.

"Move, Arianna," I say looking down through the half a foot of height we were separated by.

"You're not the master of me Alessio, I am not your property or just a possession. You and I may be tied together like a knot for life but I will not be treated like a miscellaneous item, or even as one of your Made Men. Even if I am under your roof," her voice was still calm but the softness had an intensity to it that I hadn't expected though I likely should have.

I was so stunned by her words that my near immediate reaction was to be angry. No one had ever spoken to me how she had, and the consistency of my word being treated like law, had rubbed off on me and just as quickly as my anger flared I caged it and stormed past her, before descending the stairs, I practically glided across the floors of my home at an inhuman pace. Nearing the door I snatched one of the keys out of ellipsis hammered bronze bowl that sat on my foyer table, and slipped out of the front door, and crossed the garage towards one of my cars. It wasn't fair to release my anger at Aria so I'd speed down the highway until I felt better or had died in a car accident. The latter never having happened and for my family's sake I hope it didn't.

Pulling open the swan door I slid inside the caramel interior and started the engine, speeding off before I'd even shut the door and disappearing off along the highway as fast as I could go with the engine droning out behind me as I did so.

So, some interesting events this book is like this full warning. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.2M 188K 48
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENE, INTENDED FOR MATURE ONES ONLY! She's simple. He's the hottest monster of all Italians and probably the world. She's...
1M 31K 41
It's a Roscotto Tradition. The year of wives and slaughter. Every five years, any young adult male within the Roscotto family is given an entire ni...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
1.1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...