chris & matt sturniolo imagin...

By sturniolos-girl

just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :) More

intro
CHRIS
need you
goodbye
fuck europe
cuddle
i hate that i love you.
kitchen talk
don't touch her
childish behavior
headache
insta
always been you
how you get the girl
panic attack
only for you
i made it
lover
no you're not
drunk driver
MATT
stalker
really, really love you
inevitable
just lay with me
make it all go away
instagram
ice skating
happy anniversary
you're all i want
from a distance
from a distance (pt. 2)
numb
promise
because i'm in love with you
storm
my girls
my girls (pt. 2)

protected

9.5K 103 169
By sturniolos-girl

Matt being a badass protective boyfriend? Sign me up and take my damn money
———
TW: mentions of fighting and blood
———
I'm gonna always try to put TW when they're needed so let me know things that make you uncomfortable as a reader so I know for the future!
———

The music was flowing and I was having the best time dancing with my best friend, Ciara. Our hands were linked together as we jumped with adrenaline, shouting every word to each song that played. Tonight was her celebratory party for hitting one million on YouTube, a goal she never thought she would reach.

"I'm so proud of you!" I reminded her and she pulled me into a hug, "Here's to one million more!" We held our hands in the air and caught our breath.

"Yes!" We leaned back and smiled to ourselves like giddy children. The moment was interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket and I knew it was Matt by the custom vibration tone I set.

"Be right back!" I shouted over the music and conversation, holding a finger up at her as I walked away. Once I was outside, I answered, "Hey, babe."

"Hey, we're here. Where do we park?" I heard his brothers bickering in the background and plugged my opposite ear to drown the sound of the music echoing outside.

"If you turn right before her driveway, there's a secret little thing that goes to a side garage. Park there," I tried explaining it the best I could.

"Word. See you in a minute," He hung up the phone and I waited outside for their arrival. They had some filming and editing to get done today before coming to the party, so I came earlier. I saw them emerge from the trail between the trees and walked over, holding my arms open for a hug from Matt.

"I missed you," We continued walking backwards as his arms went around me and I looked up, pouting my lips for a kiss.

"You're such a goof. I saw you three hours ago," He granted my wish and placed a quick kiss onto my lips.

"That's actually fucking foul," Nick joked and we all laughed at his hatred for cute couple moments like this, "Where's Ciara? I brought her a gift," He opened his bag and brought out an adorable canvas photo of the five of us.

"Nick, that's the sweetest thing ever," I gushed at the present, "She's inside."

"It was my idea," Chris took credit for the gift and shrugged his shoulders, "I just didn't know how to get it printed." I brought the guys inside and introduced them to my friends as we passed by.

"Ciara!" I tapped her shoulder and shouted her name, causing her to spin around and smile widely at the new arrivals.

"Congrats on one mil!" Nick gave her a hug and handed her the photo of all of us, "We got you something!"

"Thank you so much! I'm gonna go put it in my room!" She grabbed the photo and disappeared through the sea of people and went up the staircase to where her room was.

"You guys want anything?" I asked them, "There's water, pop, juice—"

"Pepsi!?" Chris asked excitedly and I nodded my head.

"I'll have a water." Nick added.

"Same," Matt gave my waist a small squeeze and I walked away from them to go get their drinks from the fridge. There was a group of people in the kitchen hanging out and talking amongst themselves while they drank, so I scooted through them and opened the fridge.

"If it isn't Y/n L/n," A deep voice said from behind me. I stood up, drinks in hand, and was met with a cold stare from none other than my ex-boyfriend, Ethan.

"If it isn't—wait, who are you?" I tapped my chin and looked around, acting as if I didn't know who he was, "Actually, don't care. Excuse me." I tried passing by him, but he grabbed my shoulder and stopped me.

"Water and pop? That isn't the girl I know," He chuckled and his friends joined in, "Oh, wait. Is this for your little boyfriends?"

"Boyfriend." I corrected, "I know you're used to being in multiple relationships at the same time, but I'd rather stick with the one I got."

"A guys gotta do what he's gotta do," He ran his fingers through my hair and I swatted it away, "You didn't put out so I found someone who would." I continued ignoring him, "Let's have a drink and talk it out."

"I don't drink anymore." I said truthfully. I stopped drinking a few years ago after I realized it was ruining my life. Every day I'd wake up trying to find reasons to drink and knew I had to quit before it went too far. Matt helped me through it and to this day still helps me when I find myself craving alcohol.

"Come on, one drink," He pleaded and I stepped away from him, only for him to take a quick stride towards me and corner me by the fridge, "One drink and I'll let you go back to your little boyfriend."

"I think I'll pass." Instead of taking no for an answer, he held his cup above my head, slowly pouring it down in a threatening way, "Fucking stop."

"Just take a fucking drink then." His voice was cold. When I tried ignoring him, he spoke again, "Fine, have it your way." He tipped the cup completely and spilled the vodka smelling beverage on my shoes, making it splash all over.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" The loudness of my voice made the entire kitchen go quiet, even people from the hall were peaking their heads in to see what the commotion was about, "You're such a fucking child, y'know that!?" I dropped the drinks and shoved him away from me. Once I saw an opening, I squeezed between him and his friends to try and exit the room.

"And you're a lousy bitch, y'know that!?" I wasn't completely sure what happened. Through my blurry vision I saw myself falling, then a sharp pain radiating through the entire left side of my face.

"Y/n?" I looked up and saw Nick walking over to me, "Oh my god. Matt!? Chris!?" He lifted me up a bit and I saw my boyfriend shoving his way through the sea of people, "She has blood all over her face. What the fuck happened!?"

"Someone better start talking." Matt clenched his jaw and looked at everyone in the room, "Who the fuck touched my girlfriend!?"

"Bro, I—it was an acciden—I didn't—"

"This motherfucker is about to get his ass kicked." Matt room a step towards him, "Get her out of here."

"I got your back, bro," Chris stood directly behind Matt. I wanted to argue and get between them, but the taste of iron and pounding headache made me useless.

"Slow." Nick said as he lifted me off the ground, "Use this." He swiped some paper towel and held it against my bloody nose and busted lip. The crowd of people parted just enough to let Nick and I through, then closed behind us.

"I'm gonna get blood all over the car," I argued as Nick sat me into the passenger seat.

"We don't care," Nick threw my feet into the car and buckled my seatbelt, "What happened?" I tried piecing all the events together.

"My ex was being a douche," I cut to the chase, "He shoved me and I think I smacked my fucking face off the island."

"Wait, that's your ex?" Nick asked in disbelief. I nodded my head, "Glad you found Matt, then. That kid is a wanna be rapper." His joke made me crack a smile and be closed the door to go to his own seat in the back.

"I should go in there," I looked at the house and continued trying to get my bloody nose to stop, "You think Matt and Chris are winning?" I turned around to look at Nick, but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking in front of the car.

"Why don't you ask them?" He pointed and I whipped my head around. Chris was wiping a dab of blood from his lip and Matt had a cold look in his eyes, a look I've never seen before. Fighting isn't like them, but I can't say it completely surprised me. You mess with their people, you mess with them.

"That fucking kid is lucky I didn't kill him," Matt got in the drivers seat and slammed his door shut, "Chris, you good?" Chris got in the back and he nodded his head.

"I'm good." He answered.

"Let me see," Matt gently turned my face with his hands and I winced at the contact, "I should go back in there and—"

"No, Matt, you shouldn't," Nick cut him off and grabbed his shoulder, "Think about the repercussions."

"He touched Y/n!" Matt shouted, "Physically put his hands on my fucking girlfriend! In what world is that okay!?"

"Matt, I'm fine—"

"You're not fucking fine! Do you not see yourself right now!?" All of us were silenced by his screaming and when he noticed, he paused, "I'm sorry, but that isn't okay with me."

"And it shouldn't be." Chris sided with his brother, "But it could've been worse. So let's just go home and celebrate the fact that we kicked their asses." I found myself proudly grinning at my boyfriend. Even though my ex started it, Chris and Matt certainly ended it.

"Y/n, you're dripping blood." Nicks words brought me out of my trance and I hurriedly applied more pressure to my injuries, "There's probably more napkins in the glove box." Matt put the car in reverse and drove out of the driveway, starting our journey back to their house. I managed to find two more napkins and put them over the old ones, trying my best to stop the bleeding.

It was a short twenty minute ride home and I don't think I've ever been more excited to see this place, "Stay put." Matt pointed a finger at me as Chris and Nick got out and I stayed buckled. He hurriedly came around to my side of the car and opened the door, "Let me look again." He held his hands up and slowly pulled the napkins away from my nose.

"It fucking hurts." I scrunched my nose and winced even more when that caused more pain, "Is it still bleeding?" He began shaking his head.

"Not as bad," He put pressure back on the napkins and I replaced his hands with mine, "I'll get you medicine for your headache. Go lay in bed." We walked into the house and I went straight up the stairs after saying goodnight to Chris and Matt. They both told me to feel better and Nick promised waffles in the morning.

Instead of switching into my own clothes, I rummaged through Matt's closet and stole a full ensemble of pajamas before crawling into bed. The door creaked open and I was expecting to see Matt, but was surprised by Chris holding a can of Pepsi.

"Brought you a Pepsi," He sat it on the nightstand next to me, "Feel better, kid."

"Thanks, Chrissy." Before he could shut the door, I stopped him, "Wait!" He turned back around, "Thank you for not letting Matt walk into that fight by himself."

"I've always got his back," Chris said confidently, "And yours. You're part of this family, Y/n. You're like the sister I never asked for, but needed."

"Aww, how sweet," I chuckled at his backhanded compliment.

"Put that napkin back on your nose before you get blood on his favorite sweatshirt," I panicked and shoved the napkin back against my nostrils, "Night." He left the room and not even two seconds later, it was opened again.

"How ya feelin', pretty girl?" Matt came to my side of the bed and handed me meds first, then water since I only had one hand to operate with, the other being attached to my nose, "I see you're gonna be stealing another one of my sweatshirts."

"Maybe," I smirked and rested my head against his shoulder, "You didn't have to fight him, y'know. He's not worth it."

"Yeah, but you are," He leaned back onto his hands, "You're my girl. I'll always protect you."

"I love you," I draped one of my arms across his torso and rubbed my thumb against the material of his shirt.

"I love you, too," He kissed the top of my head, then rested his against mine, "Wanna get some sleep?"

"Yes, please," I dramatically groaned and threw myself back onto the pillow, "I can't wait for today to be over." Matt laughed as he crawled to his side and slid under the comforter, "I think my nose stopped bleeding." I took the napkin away and waited to feel anything drip.

"Look at me?" He asked before turning the lamp off and I looked over at him, "You're good." I sat up and tossed the wad of napkins into the trash can, then returned to my spot cozied up next to him.

The place where I would always be protected.

———

Okay but like, protective boyfriend Matt? I want one for Christmas please and thanks.

I wanna type a super cute, fluffy imagine for both Chris and Matt. Would you guys be down to read that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 206 23
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ!- Lijay some little imagines for you daydreamers enjoy!! โ˜… (no smut)
3.6K 59 12
โ ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’… โž IN WHICH ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง...
413K 3.5K 31
โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜๏ธŽ โœซ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๏ผŽ DI...
143K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD