Unexpected Jinkook

By extemelytrusfated

It is something unexpected what changes your life What if jungkook thought himself to be presented as alpha b... More

introduction
introduction 2
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25

chapter 21

399 26 10
By extemelytrusfated

Previous chap.

Jin and Jungkook spend nights togather and shared deep moments of love during 3 days long heat.

Continue.

When Jin and Jungkook stood at the gate of the huge forest, the reminder of the incidents came flooding back inside their mind. This is the place from where they said goodbye to king and queen 4 month ago and set out for a journey to that village where they made so much memories that will be in their heart forever.

A long sigh came out of Jin's chest.

Jungkook took a glance at Jin.

"Jungkook, we shall buy two horse from the market. Our entry should be a little grand. What you say?"

Jin tried to cheer up a quiet Jungkook.

The whole journey was really quiet as Jungkook choose to stay silent. The same path felt much longer for this reason but now as Jungkook has to face the outside world again Jin wanted to make things easier by talking little shit.

Jungkook jerked his shoulder a little.

Jin started to walk towards their town so Jungkook choose to follow.

It took half more hour to shop two horse as both of them very passionate when it comes to horse. And after half more hour they are finally in front of the castle gate.

They whole town already got aware of their arrival and now they can see the king and queen standing in front of the main entrance.

They climbed up the initial stairs of entrance gate.

Kim Seok Ho took his elder son in his embrace soon the Queen also followed.

Jungkook shyly took stand behind. But soon queen pulled him towards her and hugged him.

"Thank you for protecting Jin. Thank you for giving him back to us harmless."

Taehyung also came running and hugged Jungkook like his life depends on him.

And there the scent hit his nostril. His consciousness trying to collapse by betraying him.

He smelled the so much familiar scent of Jin on Jungkook. HOW! WHY!

Taehyung pulled away for a second and looked at Jungkook's beautiful orbs which hides GUILT!? Tae quickly looked at Jin and found him looking at both of them and as their eyes met Jin looked away.

Their body language was clear to him. He can fail to understand every other human being in this world but not these two.

His eyes betrayed his mind and listened to his heart so it chose to bleed almost immediately. But Taehyung is Taehyung.  When life gave him nothing but pain he hold on to it looking at Jin so what is this in front of all those pain.

Looking at Jin, can't he hold onto Jungkook tighter and love what his lover loved so dearly. YES! He CAN  and he WILL.

Tae parted away from Jungkook and looked at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook looked away immediately.

The guilt is vivid in his doa eyes.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook and kissed his forehead before softly speaking, "congratulations on your presentation, Jungkook. "

Jungkook's shocked expression didn't surprise Jin neither Taehyung's action did.

He knows Tae will trust him no matter what but the question is does he worth that.

The queen mother was also shocked so she came forward and took Jungkook in arm.

Softly smiling she said, "Congratulations on you presentation, baby alpha. Now it's time for us to attend you as Jin's official bodyguard. Also time to promote you as one of our major. What you say king?"

" yes yes......"

"MOM! " Jin was quick to call his mom out.

Snapping a quick glance he shut her up.

"Let's go. "

Namjoon grabbed Jungkook.

"Yah. Jungkookie you are gonna be promoted as major. My sweet Jungkook is gonna be labeled as mightiest of the nation. Oh lord where am I gonna hide now?"

"Oh Namjoon stop teasing him. He is going be promoted as major. You are still the captain."

" You don't know yoongi. Once you witness this little thingy at the battle field I bet he will be your worst nightmare."

They laughed expecting Jungkook to join but instead they saw the fat tear caressing Jungkook's cheek silently.

"Jungkook !? " as soon as Namjoon placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder  Jungkook sprinted away and ran immediately towards his house.

So Taehyung followed him.

Namjoon and Yoongi was frowning as things where complicated for them.

Jungkook stumbled upon his mom at the entrance of their house.

Things could have expressed to his mom easily but her initial frowning by smelling the air and disgust expression didn't let that happen.

"Mom! Don't hate me please. I happen to be presented as useless omega now. The moongoddess choose this for me omma."

" Jungkook what's wrong with you smell if I may ask? Why do you smell like Jin?"

" Mom! Please don't hate me."

"Tell me JUNGKOOK! Why do you smell like our prince."

"I...We spent my heat together. I had to. We were forced to. I couldn't bare the pain. Jin hyung did nothing wrong. He has nothing to be blamed about. "

Taehyung looked at Mrs. Jeon. She looked calm. Eyes looking at Jungkook.

She scowled towards Jungkook hugged him.

"Love you my son. Thanks to moon goddess for keeping you harmless."

Jungkook was awkwardly sitting in his room with Taehyung feeding him.

"Jungkook you need to eat healthy these days. Jin hyung should have keep you there for few more days this journey is too much. Your wolf ran this much I am pretty disappointed on Jin hyung's carelessness."

"I am sorry Taehyung-ah. "

The approaching hand of Taehyung's stopped in midway. He gazed at Jungkook.

"Do you love Jin hyung !?"

Jungkook's pupils expanded, mouth parted and voice cracked just to say,
"NO NO. IT WAS A MISTAKE. "

Taehyung dropped his head due Jungkook's unawareness of his true feelings.

At the outside of the door Jin also dropped his head and let a silent tear fell for the guy, he loved most calling his love a mistake.

Jin left the house after bidding Jungkook's mother goodbye with a smile.

But failed hide tear in his eyes from his other mother, Mrs. Jeon.

It was past midnight when Jin finally finished his meeting with some of his courtiers , guards and knights specially Namjoon, Yoongi and Jackson.

He sat on the marble table and pulled his notebook.

Dear , 

    Whom I may ask strength of my love? I have never loved anyone other than you and Jungkook. Jungkook gave my love a name of mistake although he should never be blamed but you know it hurts. When your love dies it hurts. Now you only left to ask ' how strong my love was ? '. You must be smiling and telling it wasn't strong enough to keep you to me but was it also not enough to keep Jungkook to me?

It couldn't fight against death but how come it fails to fight against Jungkook's guilt.

WHY EVERYTIME MY LOVE HAS TO BE PROVED WEAK ?

Jin dropped his head on the marble table and broke down in tears.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his head.

He looked at Yu-Jun, his first wife.

"Jun-ah!! " Jin tries wiped off the tears with the back of his palm.

Yu-Jun sat down beside Jin and placed a hand on Jin's shoulder forcing him to look at her.

" From whom you are hiding your tears your highness? "

Jin frowned, " Is anybody outside?"

Yu-Jun nodded. Jin got up from his seat pushing the door open he told the guards to leave.

Getting back to the seat like a obidient kid he looked at Jun to continue.

"From whom you are hiding you tears Jin. You think I wouldn't know. " she took the letter in her hand , pointing at it she spoke, " From when you will stop telling your new love story to your old love."

She grabbed Jin's face btw her plam.

"Jin, I am begging you confess to Jungkook. It has been ten years. I am tired of seeing you in pain. I can't do this anymore. Please Jin, you deserve to be love. I want you to be loved as a partner as a FRIEND. You don't deserve this loveless life"

" Why!? Do you deserve this loveless life I am providing you? Still you are here stuck with me."

"Who says loveless. Knowing damn well I am incapable of carrying your pup you still pour your loveseed inside me multiple time during those days are not love."

"No that's duty." Jin said casually.

"Which alpha keeps doing their duty upon knowing his omega is useless. So for me this is love. And I am more than happy with it. And trust me so much satisfied too." She finished with a wink.

Jin smiled through tears.

"Thanks for loving me."

"As a friend." She said nonchalantly.

"Yes yes! " Jin laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 436 21
" I miss you hyung . I know I'm pathetic but I can't move on. I'm still there. " Jimin "I hate you Park Jimin . I don't even want to see your face. "...
10.1M 758K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
974 63 12
Alright, let's start. I am 17 years old and I had really enough of this stupid school shit. Like come on, I need freedom. There is nothing that I wan...
123K 3K 39
Literally the title. Can be angsty.