Red Garden: The Supreme Warri...

Door Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga wh... Meer

Introduction: Third Kuuga
Harem
Villain & Teaser
Prologue: The Legend Has Return
Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga
Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga
Chapter 4: The Truth History Of Kuuga & Grongi
Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance
Chapter 6: The Vigilante
Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant
Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod
Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1
Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2
Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?
Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around
Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger
Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl
Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider
Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl
Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga
Chapter 19: Relaxation
Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou
Chapter 21: Caster
Chapter 22: Shinji's Death
Chapter 23: Illya Meeting/Encounter Grongi
Chapter 24: Ally Fight Grongis
Chapter 25: How Many Servants Have?!?
Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer
Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva
Chapter 28: Save Lise
Chapter 29: Daguva V.S Kuuga
Chapter 30: Rising Ultimate Kuuga V.S Archer

Chapter 9: The 3rd Holy Grail War

344 15 2
Door Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm....." He was groaning and wake up from the bed and make him open his eyes out and he turn his head to look up at the ceiling and he can see right now and make him turn his head to look at the time and that is 6:00 AM in the morning right now and he need to going to school right away. When he was about to get up but then he turn his head to look there was Saber who laying down on the bed with him and she is looks like peaceful and beautiful like an angel to him then (Y/N) was looking at her who was sleeping like peaceful...but her name is Saber and what's her real name?

(Y/N): "*This girl must be mysterious....she call herself is Saber...but what is her real name?*" He thought himself and he was wondering to know about her name and then (Y/N) is shook his head to stop thinking at it and he need to going to school right now and then he went to the bathroom right away and he need to take a shower quickly right away. When (Y/N) was done take a shower and he just get his clothes to dressing on right away and he got everything for what he really need and also the Arcle belt with him.

When (Y/N) got his clothes to dressing on right away and he was cooking the foods right away and prepare for something to eat and then (Y/N) turn around and saw Saber who was awake and appeared right in front at him and make him was shout out.

(Y/N): "What the hell, Saber?!?" He said to her.

Saber: "Sorry, master...I thought you were going somewhere?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I just cook the breakfast foods right now...so you want to eat with me?" He asked her and make her smile and nod her head to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) smile at her and he knew her was been well and when (Y/N) just get the two plates and get some foods right away and then the two of them were eating the breakfast foods. Then (Y/N) was already told Saber about the ancient story of Kuuga and how he is the chosen one and the third of Kuuga form that he must fight and protecting everyone he loves and smiles.

After the explaining story of (Y/N) talk about legend of Kuuga and how he was fighting and beating all every Grongis and send them back to hell where they belong to and he was showing these monsters without mercy. Then (Y/N) was told Saber about two tribe clans of Linto and Grongi...so she basically shock with surprise and never heard of the ancient legend of Kuuga story and somehow history was definitely messes up but no matter how (Y/N) gonna do is fight and for the humanity's sake.

When (Y/N) was done eating his breakfast foods and he was turn his head to look at her and he said to her about serious.

(Y/N): "So, I'm going to be back here when I need to going to school." He said to Saber.

Saber: "But, I need to make sure that your are get safety...master." She said to (Y/N) and make him chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Relax, Saber...I'm going to be alright...there's nothing to harm me or anything what you see about but...soon as I will be back here." He said to her and give her a thumb up right away and make the servant holy knight smile and then (Y/N) was heading out of the apartment room and he was heading to the school right away. When Saber seeing this young man's story and how the two legends of Kuuga who was a truly hero and also he was told her about the Grongi creatures are in this world and they both are savage and mindless beast.

Saber: "*This young man was mysterious and serious...but he show himself as a hero. I wondering to know what are these creatures 'Grongis' out there?*" She thought herself.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) was driving his bike going and he was take Kate with Rose to his apartment right away and he need to show them something about what he was gonna told them the truth also Claire and Rachel will be came here later. When the two of them arrive right on the time and they both got here anyway and they went inside and saw Saber with her Victorian clothes on right now.

Saber: "Master? Who are these two girls?" She asked (Y/N)

Kate: "Master? Wait, what's going on here (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, looks like she find out about who or what I am and I brought you two here to seeing this and I wasn't kidding around with you. Anyway, Saber....these two know who or what am I...so there is more two of them arrive right here." He said to Saber and Kate and it seems they both can be trusted and after 3 hours that Rachel and Claire arrive right on the time and they both didn't know there was another girl in here anyway (Y/N) told them about Saber is his servant...and she is going to be bodyguard and protector.

Then Saber is going to explaining to (Y/N) and the girls about the Holy Grail War for what they both were listening about and it seems that they both want to know about what these servant types gonna do is win and fight for the Holy Grail War. When (Y/N) heard this and make him definitely heard about the Holy Grail was from the church but...it was different to somewhere else and (Y/N) need to know why.

(Y/N): "So that's how Holy Grail War like this...so every servants can be summoned by the master and they need to win this war and grant some wishes, right?" He asked Saber.

Saber: "Yes, that's what exactly the rule must do." She said to (Y/N) and make him sigh out in deep and he doesn't like this at all and then (Y/N) got up from the seat and he was about to thinking what he is gonna do next...but he need to take these masters down by himself and he cannot let them get away. After (Y/N) was teaching the girls about how to doing the homework right away and they both were working on the assignments and they both were working on these homework right away and then (Y/N) told the girls that they have anything else for what they want to drink or something but they told (Y/N) it is alright.

When (Y/N) was thinking about this situation and naturally he heard another sense coming from his head again and he knew there was a monster nearby here somewhere in the city and he had to go right now.

Saber: "Master, what is it?"

(Y/N): "I sense there was a trouble...but we need to go right now!" He said to her and then (Y/N) was going out right away and he was going out there and do the hero patrol as Kuuga stop the Grongis and sending them back to where they belong to. When (Y/N) was outside by himself and he was get on his bike and start the engine of his bike and begin to driving out right away and Saber will following behind at (Y/N).

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) was driving his bike going and keep going faster and start to heading out to somewhere else in the New York city right away and then (Y/N) drove his bike to somewhere else right away and make (Y/N) was keep going fast as he could. Then he finally stop his bike and make him turn his head to look and saw there were couples who were running away from the monster was chasing at the two of them.

Then the Grongi creature was arrive right on the time and then (Y/N) saw this and he need to save the couple right away and make him was stepped out of his bike and he was landing his feet down on the ground.

Grongi Ant.

When (Y/N) jumped up and he was gave him a dropkick hit the ant in the chest and make him fall down on the ground.

When (Y/N) just gave Grongi Ant with a dropkick and send the bastard to the ground and make him get up from the ground and he turn his head to look up and saw (Y/N) who was slowly got up from the ground. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the couples and told them to running away from here and make the two of them nod their heads and run away.

Saber was arrive right on the time and she was saw (Y/N) was stood right there and he is going to face at the Grongi Ant.

Grongi Ant: "Who are you?!?" He said to (Y/N) and he doesn't answer at it.

(Y/N) then brought his hands around his midsection, and to the continue doing and a metallic belt that seemed to be made of silver appeared.

(Y/N) shifted into his position, placing his left palm above the belt, while his right hand crossed over and he had only one thing to said.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N) just called out at the top of his lungs as he brought his left hand back into a fist over what look on a lever on the belt. From there he brought his right arm back on top of his left and pressed down, and finally he use his arms out to the sides.

BREET! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!! BRETT!!!!!!!!!!....SHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the transformation was finally done and then the two servants were surprise for what they both saw (Y/N) transform into the supreme warrior Kuuga!!!!!!!!!

Grongi Ant: "Kuuga?!?" He said in surprise and he saw (Y/N) is arrive and then (Y/N) was goes fighting stance right away and then (Y/N) was begin to fight Ant right away and then the two of them were fighting each others and they both were keep fighting each others and make (Y/N) dodge everything moves from Grongi Ant. Then (Y/N) jumped up and gave Grongi Ant with a beautiful roundhouse kick in the face.

When (Y/N) was begin to beating the crap out of the Grongi by himself and then Saber watching at (Y/N) was fighting at the beast and she never seeing how the beast was fighting at (Y/N) and the monster that she never saw how it is looks like a humanoid. Then (Y/N) was got kick by Grongi Ant and make him fall down on the ground and he was got up and saw the Grongi got the weapon out and prepare to strike (Y/N).

But Saber appeared right in front at him and she use her sword to block the attack of Grongi and make the beast was surprise.

Grongi Ant: "W-What?!?!" He said in surprise.

Saber: "Begone, demon!" She said and she was use her sword slash at Grongi in the chest and then the Grongi Ant was roar out in pain with bloods come out of and make him was stepped back away from (Y/N) and Saber.

(Y/N): "Saber, stand back....let me deal with this." He said to her and make him was doing like this goes stance for himself and prepare for the finisher.

When (Y/N) was stepped back and then his body and armor was changing into Rising Mighty form and make (Y/N) was looking at the monster who was running toward to (Y/N) and he run back at the monster right away. Then (Y/N) was keep running and more running toward to the monster and he was jumped up high from the ground and he was land his kick at the Grongi Ant...with a Rider Kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouting out and gave him a kick so hard and send the bastard to the ground and make him was laying there and then waiting for what happened and boom.

When the boom was blowed up and then all everything was blown up right away and then (Y/N) was land his feet down on the ground and he turn his head to look at the powerful blow up and he just made powerful with rider kick. Then Saber got her jaw hanging and make her saw how powerful of (Y/N) really was and he just defeat him with a rider kick.

Saber: "How powerful is he?" She asked herself.

To Be Continued.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.2K 531 44
Silva, your name, and the only precious thing you remember. Waking from a centuries-long slumber with scattered memories and a burning hatred of huma...
214K 9K 200
Ainz in the FGO! Will it be a challenge for him? (Spoiler: No). No roflstomp, no hate, no bashing. Just pure Ainz magnificence in play. Also, I have...
38.4K 1.2K 32
"Let me live in peace! I despise the wars... especially with what they did to my past." Not only was Yuuki Satou a unique magecraft user, she even lo...
79.3K 1.1K 20
In the supernatural world, there's tons of individual beings just waiting for the story of their rise to greatness to start. A story where they rise...