Aleksander - a fateful decisi...

By Nezumigami

Clack clack, sounds the pointer of time that had frozen. Time awakens and empathy is born. A miracle that o... More

Introduction
Extract of the Book of Races - Glossary of Demons
Extract of the Book of Races - Glossary of Ghosts
Glossary of other races
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (with smut scene)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 9 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (with smut scene)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (with smut scene)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41

Chapter 4

139 10 0
By Nezumigami

First week of the 3rd month of pregnancy...

Two weeks later, Aleks noticed the uproar that reigned in the estate. The hustle and bustle made him nervous, so he decided to go outside for a walk. He enjoyed being in the fresh air, it calmed him down and drove away the nausea.

He walked through the forest adjacent to the property and enjoyed the peace and quiet. After the forest there was a large meadow with numerous flowers and shrubs. Numerous stones protruded from the earth like small mountains. Aleks lay down on one of these stones and enjoyed the peace and quiet. With circular movements, he stroked his stomach and began to talk to his child.

"You don't like hustle and bustle either, do you? It's quiet and peaceful out here. I love flowers and I'm sure you'll love them too. We're going to go to this meadow together and play." With a smile, he closed his eyes and relaxed.

Nero walked through the entrance hall to the terrace and looked around nervously. An employee looked at him questioningly. "Are you looking for something?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm looking for the kirash."

Recently, there had been sightings on their grounds, which worried Nero. A scout had just delivered the news that Byakko demons had invaded their territory.

"The kirash went for a walk."

Nero turned pale. Hell. "Alone?" he asked.

The clerk nodded.

Damn. With quick steps, he searched for the others so that they immediately went in search of Aleks. "Hell no," cursed the otherwise calm demon.

The wind was blowing around Aleks' nose, then he heard a faint crack. He opened his eyes and looked in the direction where the crack had come from. Two black eyes stared at him, and these belonged to a large white tiger staring at him. He hadn't heard it coming, only the cracking had betrayed him. Aleks lay there, frozen with fear.

The tiger stared at him, not moving. He had a white fur with black stripes, but was larger than those in the human world. When he opened his mouth, he saw two rows of pointed teeth, from which a transparent liquid dripped.

Aleks doubted that it was saliva. What shall I do? The only way to escape was a vertical takeoff, but he wouldn't get that far. Around the tiger's neck hung a large metal ring that had eaten into its fur, leaving behind a crust of blood.

Immediately, Alek's compassion became overwhelming. This creature must be in pain. "Let me help you," Aleks said, straightening up.

The Byakko demon approached and looked at him, he carefully held out his hand to the demon.

"I want to help you, to take off your collar and heal your wound. Will you let me?" he asked.

Another growl sounded and four more tigers stepped behind them, their mouths open. Everyone wore these metal rings.

Aleks summoned his sword Ciel and paused. "I'm going to cut this collar," he said calmly. He leaned forward and suddenly felt a hot breath on the back of his neck. Aleks didn't even have to turn around to know that one of the tigers was standing behind him, ready to bite his neck. Carefully, he placed the blade under the metal ring and the blade lit up brightly. With a jerky movement, he used his magic to cut the ring, which fell to the ground.

The image underneath was gruesome. Burned and bruised skin. This hurt Aleks' heart. Carefully, he cut his thumb and let some of the blood drip onto the wound. Then he activated his healing ability and the wound gradually began to heal until only healthy white fur remained.

"So, we're finished. The next one," he said with a smile and stroked the white fur. Another tiger approached – who stayed behind him and would make sure he didn't do anything careless. When he had freed and healed all but the one behind him, one of the others changed positions with it and Aleks got to work with them.

The ring was just falling to the ground when he heard loud noises coming from the direction of the forest.

"We found him," he heard someone shout, and saw Alas and Yuri coming out of the forest, Nero in the sky with a bow and an arrow at the ready.

The tigers noticed the intruders and lined up around Aleks, the tiger behind him opened its mouth around Aleks' neck, so that its teeth easily penetrated his skin and blood gushed out. Aleks hissed, but didn't dare to move. A numb feeling spread at this point, which muffled the pain.

The warriors came closer, ready for battle.

"I'm fine," Aleks shouted. "Stay away!" He ran a thumb to his neck, took some of the blood and stroked the wounds of the last tiger to heal it as well. When this was done, he spoke cautiously to his hostage-taker. "I have freed and healed you. Please go – I don't want anything to happen to you or hurt you. Please," he begged the tigers softly.

He heard an arrow whizzing through the air and piercing the neck of the tiger behind him. The pressure on his neck eased and the tiger tilted to the side. No! "Stop," he shouted, and the warriors froze, looking at him stunned. Another tiger bit into his shoulder. Then he heard a deep voice in his head.

You lied to us.

"What?" The pain burned brightly, but he didn't let it deter him. He pulled the arrow out of the neck of the Byakko demon next to him and let his healing magic flow into it. "Live!" he shouted. He didn't want it to die because of him.

Belial's warriors looked at him in disbelief. Belial himself had recently landed, unable to grasp the scene. What did his mate do? Why did he heal one of his attackers? Why didn't his warriors intervene?

"I didn't lie. I don't want anything to happen to you. Please go," gasped Aleks, whose body was slowly turning numb. His right arm was already hanging lifeless. The demon in front of him began to stir and stand up. It growled at the tiger that had bitten into Aleks, so that they reluctantly let go.

Aleks fell to the side. Then the Byakko demon, whom he had healed, bent over him. It was also the one whom he had freed and healed first.

Dāvana.

What? Then it licked Aleks' wound once and he hissed – the pain returned, but so did the feeling in his limbs. It licked Aleks' mouth again, causing him to grimace. Bah, that's disgusting.

Suddenly, he felt warm and the tiger began to glow. Bright symbols wandered over their fur, circling around it and wandering back to flow to Aleks' right forearm. The symbols formed a bright circle that burned itself on his skin. Aleks gasped in pain. Hell again. It felt like someone was pressing red-hot iron on his skin.

The warriors had surrounded the demons, waiting for an opportunity to attack, but Aleks as a hostage made it almost impossible for them.

Dāvana. In gratitude, I owe you my life, let it be yours.

Aleks was confused, didn't know who was talking to him – until he realized it was the tiger in front of him.

"What's your name?" he asked, putting a hand on its cheek.

Shin, Dāvana. I will stay by your side and protect you with my life. My comrades were forced into this act. I ask you to spare them.

"Who forced you?" Aleks asked.

Belial and the warriors watched in silence. Did Aleks talk to these demons? Why didn't he flee? Belial told his warriors not to attack for the time being. His mate was up to something and he didn't want to destroy it. It almost looked as if the Byakko demon was talking to him. In addition, Aleks was able to move again, so he must have neutralized the poison in Aleks' body.

Byakko demons had fangs, from which a poison was emitted, which immediately paralyzed living beings and could also be fatal from a certain amount. Their claws were made of one of the hardest materials there was. They lived peacefully in packs with a strong cohesion. Unfortunately, they had been hunted down over the past millennia and often forced into war as slaves, so that their numbers had been severely decimated.

Aleks looked at the demon. It bowed its head and answered. Our pack was hunted and we were caught. They used our children as hostages to put the slave rings on us. Our mission was to abduct you, but you are a Dāvana. You helped us in spite of everything. You have a pure heart, which is why I ask you to spare my pack.

The tiger touched Aleks' forehead with their own, and images of terrible events appeared in his head. Immediately, Aleks' expression changed. His heart hurt. It was so cruel.

"Of course. I would never allow an innocent person to suffer like this." He broke off briefly and pondered. "Shin, your pack lives in forests. I offer you a new home, here in our forests. Here you can live peacefully under the protection of my mate. No one will dare to attack you."

The leader stepped closer to Aleks, staring at him with his dark eyes. Are you serious? What do you ask for in return?

"Nothing. The only condition is that you don't attack anyone from our ranks," Aleks said, standing up. He stepped in front of the leader and held out his hand to him. "Do we have a deal?" he asked with a smile.

The leader looked at him. We trust your word, but your mate must agree. Then it lifted its paw and bumped into Aleks' hand.

Aleks nodded and walked towards Belial. The tigers made way for him, lined up. Belial pulled Aleks into a tight embrace.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, Tsuka," he said.

"Bel, ouch, careful."

Carefully, Belial let go of him and looked at him.

"They were forced to do this. I freed them from the collars and offered them our forests as a home," Aleks said to his mate.

"You did what, Tsuka?" he asked incredulously.

"They're looking for a home. They want to live in peace, nothing more. I want to make it possible for them to do that, so I ask for your consent."

Belial nodded and walked over to the leader of the Byakko demons. "My mate has offered you a home, and I will do the same."

The leader nodded. We trust the Dāvana and thank you. The leader went to Aleks and bowed. If you ever get into trouble, call us through Shin and we will stand by you.

Aleks smiled and thanked the demon. The demons reared up and white and black striped wings burst out of their backs. Then they took to the skies and flew away. Only Shin stayed and went to Aleks to rub against his leg.

"Don't you follow them, Shin?" Aleks asked, confused.

No, Dāvana, I have committed myself to you and will now remain by your side until the end of your life to protect you.

"Ah. Ok." Then Aleks turned to Belial and the other warriors, who looked suspiciously at Shin. Aleks scratched his head in embarrassment. "Um, they will come with us. They said something about being dedicated to me and that they will stay with me to protect me."

Belial looked at him silently. He got a Byakko demon to become attached to him? He's incredible.

Byakko demons were able to bind themselves to other demons, forming a special covenant in the process. It was an oath to stand by him for the rest of his life. But they rarely did, nor could they be forced. Aleks had gained a powerful protector, because when Byakko demons protected something, they became a very dangerous opponent.

Aleks staggered a little.

Belial hugged him worriedly. "All right, Tsuka?"

"Yes, I'm just a little dizzy. It's probably because of the excitement." Or the loss of blood.

Let me carry you, Dāvana.

"Um, that's nice but, woah," Aleks was interrupted as Belial lifted him up and spread his wings.

Shin, on the other hand, dissolved and became a shadow that settled on Aleks' forearm as a tattoo. Wow. Cool.

If you need me, call me.

All right...

Belial flew back with Aleks, and the others returned home as well. At home, a furious healer took care of Aleks' wounds without a shred of pity.

After a short time, he visited his mate in the infirmary. "She didn't feel sorry for you, did she?" Belial asked his sweetheart.

"No, not a bit," Aleks said with a wry smile. He now had a bandage around his neck and right shoulder. Next to him lay a miniature version of Shin sleeping peacefully.

Belial looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"He came out when I was screaming to defend me. Madame Richelle almost had a heart attack. Fortunately, I was able to calm it down. They were too big for the bed, so they... shrank. I'm still a little overwhelmed," his angel said.

His demon just smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 2.3K 55
"What were you up to?" he asked with a cold look. Nix just looked at him confused. Had he done something wrong? His heart was racing. That had been c...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
519K 21.5K 115
|| 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 || • 𝑼𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 • ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ʜᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ...
70K 4.8K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...