KPOP POV Stories [Y/n Fanfic๏ฟฝ...

By shinestar1024

y/n means Your name all short stories are just imaginations/au/made up ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป mostly the ml are biases or from... More

1. Secret dating (S.coups)
2. Reflection (Wooyoung)
3. Two friends with Benefit [Yunho & Mingi]
4. Wallflower (Mingi)
5. Jealous (Seonghwa)
6. I missed you (Yoongi)
7. Do you want to f*ck? (San)
8. Midnight Rain (S.coups)
9. Falling (Yunho)
11. Just kiss me (Jongho)
12. I dare you (Seonghwa)
13. Chance (San & Hongjoong x y/n)
14. Break time (Wooyoung)
15. Prisoner (Suga)
16. Those Eyes (Yeosang)
17. Attention (San)
18. Darling (Seonghwa)
19. Always waiting (Yoongi)
20. Lost Innocence (Yeosang)
21. Kiss me (Mingi)
22. 12:05 (San)
23. Won't you regret it? (Yunho & Mingi)
24. I think... I love you (Yunho & Mingi)
25. Gentle Kiss (Wonwoo)
26. Hide and seek (seonghwa)
27. Goodbye Kiss (Hongjoong)
28. One and only (San)
29: We still have 15mins (Jongho)
30. Take a chance (Seonghwa)
31. Escape (Suga/Yoongi)
32. Use me (Mingyu)
33. Twilight (Yoongi/Suga)
34. Birthday Sex (SanxWooxMG)
35. Roommate (Yunho)
36. Cherry Lips (San)
37. Fate (Yoongi/Suga)
38. Rebound (Seungcheol)
39. Babe (S.coups)

10. I love you, Two (Mingi & Yunho)

164 2 0
By shinestar1024

Pairings: Mingi & Yunho × y/n
Genre/tags: Relationship with two men
Warning: 🔞 mature and sexual theme, cursing, flirting, angst, seducing, pet names, mention of f!ingering
[lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: no plot just... 🤷🏻‍♀️ 3 person in a relationship
**************

"Mingi... have you see Yunho?" You ask as you enter the boys dorm room.

"Yah!" Mingi yells in surprise as he covers his upper body with his arms. "Don't you know how to knock?" He rushes to the door and shut it close.

"It's not like I haven't seen you topless before." You scoff as you sit down on the sofa to and put your bag on the table.

"But still! There might've been other people in the hallway... or worst, I could be fully naked and people would see!" He nags

"And why would you be walking around naked in your dorm?"

"I don't know! Because I can... and I could." He sit down beside you as he dries his hear with the towel. "Why are you looking for Yunho?"

"What do you mean by why? He is my boyfriend... remember?"

He stop and throws the towel to your face. "Of course I know that! What I meant is, you two go to same classes right... why are you looking for him here? Aren't you guys supposed to be coming here together?"

"Yeah... but he's too busy." You throw the towel away. "Even when we were eating lunch, he's preoccupied. Reading a ton of books and in his laptop."

"He is the leader of his team so I get it... while you on the other hand..." he gives you a judging look

"Fuck you!" You punch his arm. "I'm done with my part and already helped my teammates okay!"

"I'm just teasing you!" He laughs and then pulls you in. You are now basically leaning on him. "Did you text him?"

"I did. I even called him. He said he'll be late."

"Then... why are you here if you know he'll be late."

You take Mingi's hand and kiss his knuckles. "I know you're here..."

He snorts a laugh, wearing a smug on his face. "Now I get it."

You pout and give him a glare, "If you don't want to. Fine!" You stomp your foot. "I'll just leave and come back when Yunho is here."

You grab your bag and make your way to the door when all of a sudden Mingi scoops you from the ground, making you squeal, and then throw you over his shoulder. His one hand on your legs to support you from not falling while the other is grasping your ass as your A-line shirt flew up exposing you.

"Mingi!" He then throws you down on his bed and crawls on top of you.

"You know I don't decline when it comes to fucking you." He hisses before he starts to kiss you from your ear, jaw and then neck. "Did you bring an extra?" He stops kissing you, waiting for you to answer.

"I did."

"Good." Mingi then gets up and goes down on the floor, on his knees, to start to unwrap you like a christmas present. He takes off your skirt and your panty in one go, leaving only your white loong sleeve top on you. "Does Yunho approve you wearing lace panties under this tiny skirt of yours?"

"Of course he approves. He finds it sexy and easy to maneuver..."

"He f!ngers you in public?" He sounds excited imagining it.

"Sometimes..." you say as you bite your lip and slowly unbuttoning your top

"Damn it!" Mingi snarls, "your so sexy!"

Mingi climbs back on top of you, pants still on, then starts to make out with you. You two are kissing like there's no tomorrow while his hand skims over your now exposed chest area. His thumbs circling and pinching the tip of each breast covered with your laced brassier

"Fucking hell!" He groans as soon as your lips separate. "Your bo0bs are perfect for me y/n... so full and sexy..."

"You do like my bo0bies huh?" You tease

"I do and I'm not ashamed of it!" Mingi kisses you again on your lips then goes down to your chest. "I already told you... the first time Yunho introduced you to me, when you two started dating... All I see is your chest area. It's my k!nk I guess." He smiles, "Makes me hungry and hard every time I see them... especially when you wear tank tops or tight shirts..." he then starts to suck and leave marks on each br3ast.

"I remember the first night I stayed over with Yunho... I went to the kitchen to grab a drink and saw you there... mouth dropped on the floor..." you laugh

"How can I not? You're fucking not wearing a bra and just wearing a silk night gown." He growls and playfully bites n!pple. "I lost it."

"And here we are now..." you lean forward using your elbows for support, to give him a lustful kiss drawing him in again.

While kissing his one hand now goes down and starts to feel your core. You moan the second he touches you there and making you feel good.

"Does Yunho f!ngers you like this?" He asks, whispering.

"Aaah~" you throw your head back, almost collapsing as he pushes two digits in you. "Fuck!"

"Talk to me princess..." he speeds up his rythm, making your toes curl and scream out a loud moan. "C'mon my sexy princess... tell me..."

"F-fuck!" You are panting. "M-Mingi, you know... I love you both... I don't want you guys to compete on..." you pause to let out a heavy breathing moan again, "holy shit!" You scream out his name as his digit hits the spot. Your spot.

"Hush princess... People might hear you." He says with a smug in his face.

"Looks like you two are having fun..." Yunho then appears, leaning on the doorway, arms crossed on his chest.

"Yunho... baby..." you say, breathing heavily.

"You've been busy... So she came to me to have fun." Mingi proudly says, pulling his fingers out leaving you empty and needy.

He raises an eyebrow as he walks towards the bed where you are, legs spread. "You know I can drop everything for you, baby. Why didn't you just tell me that you're h0rny?"

You put your legs down and push yourself to get up on your knees on the bed and climb up to Yunho.

"Do you want to continue with Mingi?" He asks as he tugs your hair behind your ear.

"Can I have you both, please?" You then start to kiss Yunho beginning from his neck and jaw before you went on to kiss him on the lips.

Both your tongues intertwined. This kiss is different from what you had with Mingi. His is lustful, playful and aggressive while Yunho's is sensual, sweet but more dominant.

"Hey, don't forget that I'm here!" Mingi unzips his pants and positions himself behind you. "I'm so damn hard now... watching you make out... I need to fuck now or else..."

You look behind you and see his length. Your naughtiness comes through by seeing him hard for you, so you pushed your behind backwards so he'll have an easy access to your core.

"Please..." you softly say to Mingi.

"I'll slowly put it in..."

Mingi eases himself in you. His thickness and length makes your knees weak. He's that huge and perfect for your needy core.

Each thrust makes your eyes roll and make you shake. It's so good that it causes you to loose your balance a little. But luckily Yunho is right in front of you, giving you support and watching attentively.

"Ah! Y-yunho..." You cry as Mingi wreckes you from behind. You then wrap your arms around his neck. "Baby!"

"Is it good?" He asks

You nod.

"Does Mingi fuck you better than me?" He asks

"Ugh! You two should stop competing!"

"Just say it princess!" Mingi butts in as he continues to thrust harder, "holy fuck! I think I'm going to come soon!" He growls as he throws his head back

While you are on high from the sex. Yunho then then pulls you in for a kiss. He starts to roll his sleeves up whilst kissing you. "Your cheeks are getting red..." he says

"Because it feels... so good..." you say

"Let me make you feel good even more..." he softly says while eye to eye with you. "I need to see you come." He adds as he makes endless circle motion on your core.

"B-baby!" You cry grabbing his shoulders. "Baby!" Tears begin to run down your cheeks. The sensation is too much. One person you like is literally fucking you from behind while your boyfriend is making you go crazy with his fingers.

"Do you want to come in her?" Yunho asks Mingi

"Can I?"

"Sure. She's on birth controls.. plus, I want to see you guys loose your mind because of sex..." Yunho grins, his eyes is fixated to you. "Then after he finishes..." he leans in to whisper, "I will fuck you make sure you'll be sore, satisfied and wanting more..."

"Ah!! Shit!" You are close to climax. You are so turned on by how good mingi is and how Yunho just said that.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" Mingi groans as he releases in you. "Holy hell!" He is catching his breathe and you're matching with him.

After the sex with Mingi, Yunho's bestfriend, and your 'second' boyfriend of some sort. You went to Yunho's room to take a breather. It's not like you can't do another round or what but you are preparing for your boyfriend.

Yunho may look calm, collective and sweet which he is but when it comes to making love with you or just h0rny fucking he is different. Intense. Powerful. He's stamina is no joke to.

"I'll let you two have the whole dorm." Mingi says as he dresses up. "I'll be at Jongho's place and hang out 'till whatever time. And if you need me for a sudden threesome just ring me and I'll rush back." He smiles, winking at you

"Maybe you should bring this." Yunho hand's a bag to Mingi which makes him confuse o.o

"Why? What is this?" He ask

"I've put two shirts just in case you guys drink and you throw up or sweat a lot. One pair of pants and your pajamas. Two boxers and your toothbrush and deo."

"Eh????"

Yunho looks at confused Mingi with amusement, "I'm telling you to stay there for the night..."

Eyes widened in surprise but also pure admiration. "Yaaah~~~ Yunho... so you're telling me that you will have sex the whole night?"

Shrugging his shoulder with a smile on his lips, "You know me..."

"Waah... fucking hell." Mingi takes the bag and shakes his head. "Fine. Let's just schedule a threesome next time then?"

"Sure."

You then walk behind Yunho and hug him. "Till next time, Mingi."

"See you tomorrow, Princess. Hope you can still walk tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 147 9
Bbangsaz story, where(in) Hanni caught a feeling for Minji, her best friend. And she didn't mind because she knew it was just a friendship thing, but...
3K 136 13
[short story] this was requested :) started: 4/15/19 ended: 6/17/19
2.1K 57 26
[๐–ผ.๐–ป๐—€ ๐—‘ ๐–ฎ๐–ข] "๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—๐–พ. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ๐—† ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ. ๐–ซ๐–พ๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ!" โ”โ”โ”...
462 1 28
nct โ˜… skz โ˜… bts โ˜… txt โ˜… +more these are a bunch of random short stories (more like writing babbles) of a few groups that i wanted to post. they aren'...