Third Time's A Charm

By ShanayJones629

Esmeray was raised in a shitty orphanage and she didn't attend college. She started working at the age of eig... More

โ€ขMust Read โ€ขWarnings
Characters & Background on Main C.
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
20
21
22?๏ธ
23๏ฟผ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
24๐ŸŒถ๏ธ
25
26
27
29
Bonus Chapter.
New book alert Jamican

28๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

10.1K 355 86
By ShanayJones629

After explaining everything to her and giving her proof; she threw the files to the ground.

"That asshole used me," she said angrily.

Cooper was using her

He wanted information about me, he wanted to lure me in. He almost did, but I controlled myself.

I could count numerous times I watch him kiss and touch what was mine.

The urge I had to kill him was too high. I slit his throat the moment I caught him in my trap.

I'm gonna kill Fabio and I'm going to do it very slowly. He'll wish he didn't send his son to play around with my girl

"Still hate me for killing him?"

"Yes," she said

"You should have done it slower," she said and I smirked.

My little bird.

"Fucking asshole," she cursed.

"And you could have told me that my placed was bugged before you burned it now," she said

"I told you-"

"In words, I had chances in understanding Steele,"

"I can't believe I let him fuck me," she said and I clenched my teeth.

She got up before pacing across the room. "Why didn't you stop him from coming into my life?"

"Because I had to stay on the low. I was dead remember,"

"I need coffee," she said and I smiled.

I got up and walked towards her. "You're beautiful,"

"I may be angry right now but you're now going to lure me into your cage,"  she said before pushing me away.

"Don't I always tell you how beautiful you are?"

"Yes but-" she sighs.

"Get me coffee,"

"What's the magic word?"

"Get me coffee now,"

I folded my arms and gave her face. "Please," she said in defeat

"Good girl," I said before taking her hand.

I brought her downstairs and made her an iced coffee.

"Carmel?"

"Yes," she said excitingly

After I was done I grabbed the whip cream. I placed it on top and gave it to her.

She sat on the counter and had her coffee.

"I read your notebook," I said and she looked at me.

She gulped before looking away. "I-"

"Do you believe me?" she asked

"Of course I do and I'll make them pay," I said.

I walked towards her and took her hand."You're more than enough," I said and her eyes watered.

I pulled her into my chest as her tears started falling.

"It's okay, it's okay,"

"I've got you," I said and she tried wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry-"

The nun forced her to apologize for crying.

They said she was being evil by crying when she was lying.

I would never understand why women bring down each other instead of uplifting each other.

"No apologizing,"

"You never have to apologize about what you're feeling and if it's hurting you or for showing it," I said and she started sobbing.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and I pulled further into my body.

'I've never felt safe'  Esmeray's words

"You're safe here," I said as her words came to me

"You're safe with me," I assured her.

"I've got you, little bird," I whispered in a low tone.

"Cry as long as you need, I'm here," I said.

After some time she calmed down. We pulled away and I wiped her tears.

"Thank you," she said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

She yawns and I picked her up. I brought her to our old room and she looked at the window and balcony.

"You were been an ass when you blocked them up," she said and I rolled my eyes.

She was trying to escape on my defense

I placed her down and she looked at her book self. "Why didn't you put my book back," she asked as she stared at the hardcover book on the coffee table.

"So you could put it back yourself," I said cockily.

"Yeah because you were sure that you have me back,"

"Do I have you back?"

"No," she answered quickly.

I smiled as she got up and placed her book back. She grabbed her handbag and remove my card.

"I'm sorry I stole it and let's just face it, I can't pay you back," she said and I took her hand.

"Didn't steal it because I gave it to you at the club. I gave it to you and what kind of husband would I be to want my money back from my wife,"

"I'm not your wife,"

"We didn't sign divorce papers so technically we're still married and you cheated," I said and she looked away.

He went to the bathroom and left the door open. I heard the shower and after some time I walked towards it.

I undress and stepped into the shower. He turned to look at me and his dick started getting excited.

He changed the temperature of the water and grabbed a loofah and my coconut body wash.

"Wash me," I said while giving them back to me.

"Come here," he said and I went under the shower.

The water ran down my body and he placed the body wash onto the loofah.

I changed the water to warm. Like why would I want to take a cold shower at this time?

He bathed me and I sat on the shower seat as he washed my feet. I got up and went under the shower. Rinsing my body as he watched.

"Sit," I said and he raised a brow.

Don't judge me

Aaron was using me and I'm done with him.

Fuck him-no he couldn't make me come

And no, I don't need to heal. Bitch, I wasn't sick

He sat down and I got on my knees. I ran my hand over his wet-built abs and went down to his thick thighs.

I took his semi-hard dick into my hand and moved my hand up and down it a few times.

I trailed soft light kisses from the base of him to the tip.

And damn was it a journey.

My other hand went down to his balls before started to give them
a light massage.

I sucked off his tip as he stared at me with dark eyes. I continued my tease went I sucked on just the tip. I pressed the tip of my tip in the open and he moaned.

"Fuck,"

She took my cook into her warm mouth and she tried taking a lot of my length into her mouth.

She start bobbing her head while using her hands to move up and down what she couldn't take into her mouth.

Her pace was slow or torturous.

"Fuck," I groaned.

She looked up at me as her eyes became watery. The tip of my cock hit the back of her throat and I ran my hands to my hair so I wouldn't grab her hair.

"Mhm," she moaned, and that sent vibrations to my cock.

She pulled me out of her mouth before licking the precum off my dick. She then started showering my tip with kisses and I groaned.

She smirked at me I started to get frustrated

I was done with her teasing

"Open your mouth Esmeray," I said and she smirked

She moaned her mouth and I guided her mouth down my dick.

She sucked my dick while lumping her hands up and down my shaft.

My muscles tightened and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck," I said as slurping sounds surfaced my ears.

She moaned again and more vibrations. My veins tightened and I warned her that I was coming.

She continued sucking my dick and I came inside her mouth. She swallowed every drip of cum that came out of my cock.

She placed a kiss on my tip and got up. "You're fucking amazing," I said and she got up.

"Come," she said before exiting the shower. I got up and turned the shower off.

I got up and grabbed a towel. I dried off the water off me before following her.

On the bed, my wife laid down with her legs spread.

Fucking demon

I walked towards her and looked down at her pussy. My dick was already hard and dying to be inside her.

"I still can't believe you let someone else fuck you," I growled at the memory.

"Are you going to punish me?" she asked innocently.

No, I don't want to hurt her but I'm still pissed

So I may fuck her hard.

"Fuck," I whispered.

I looked up at him as his eyes were filled with lust, desire, and darkness. I swallowed hard as he hovered over me.

"Open your legs wider," he said and I did as I was told.

He pulled me into a kiss and soon he pulled away.

He settled in between my legs, his left hand resting next to my head as his right hand continued to stroke his dick.

I stared at his dick as his veiny littered it.

He placed his tip at my entrance before running his dick up my slit then back down to my entrance.

He entered me and I grabbed his biceps. Sinking my nails into his skin.

"Fuck,"

He let out a groan as he pulls out slowly. He slammed himself back into me and my eyes rolled back.

"Ah fuck" he groans as he thrusts into me.

His hands grabbed the back of my thighs and push down on them to my shoulders. I watched as he watched half of his length enter my pussy.

I was soaking wet

"I'm going to go deeper okay," he said and I nod. His thrusts got deeper and faster.

Sweat beads from his chest dripped onto me and his eyes went up to meet mine.

Our eyes locked before I closed my eyes and dropped my head to my pillow.

The familiar knot formed inside my stomach and I opened my eyes.

He was looking at my breasts which moved with every thrust.

"Faster" I whispered and he looked at me before smiling. He went even faster but also harder and deeper.

I started pushing him back by putting my hand on his lower abdomen.

"Yes, yes just like that," I screamed

"Are you gonna cum for me?" he asked

"Yes," I cried out

"Fuck," he moaned

And with a few more thrusts I came with my legs shaking embarrassingly.

He stroked me slowly as he place kisses on my jawline. My breathing was heavy as he trailed down to my breast.

He sucked on my nipple as his fingers played with my other hard nipple. He knead my flesh into his hands and I bit my lip.

His tongue circled my nipple before sucking it. He soon pulled away and pulled out.

He turn me around and pulled me up by my waist. He slapped my ass a few times and I hissed at the sting.

His fingers then wander down to my pussy. Rubbing my clit with my finger before he entered me.

He twisted and turned his fingers before pulling his hand away. I then left his dick brushed against my cunt.

"Head down," he said and I got off my hands. I rest my face on the mattress.

"Fuck, I love your body," he said.

He slapped my ass again and a sharp gasp left my mouth. "Steele," I groaned. He rubbed my cheeks before kneading them with his large hands. The sting of the slap went away immediately.

After giving me one last slap I felt his cock at my entrance again.

He began teasing me and I moaned out while grabbing the sheets.

"Steele" I groaned when I got tired of his teasing

"Yes," he asked

"Fuck me already," I stop talking when he slammed into me.

He grabbed my waist and started pounding into me mercilessly.

"Fuck," he moaned.

"You're so deep" I groaned

My fingers went up and pressed my lower stomach because of how deep he was.

I could legit feel him in my stomach

He spread my cheeks for more access as he slammed into me. My screams and moans filled the room along with the sound of his pelvis meeting my ass.

He continued until we both came and he pulled out. I laid down and he cleaned me up.

He lay next to me and pulled me into his body. "When you wake up I won't be here," he said and I nod.

Closing my eyes as sleep took over.

~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
349K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
21.7K 358 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
44.5K 585 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...