Secrets

由 Juniperlives43

A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wante... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 5

478 37 14
由 Juniperlives43

"You didn't bring me along!?" I questioned Zack, slamming my hand down on his desk as I glared down at him. Apparently Zack, Daniel, and Vasco went out to hunt down this scammer who got a kid beaten up in our class. Mira texted me about it, no wonder they left so early yesterday. I guess this is what I get for taking a nap in class, I am so killing them when I get back to the apartment, they kept me up all night playing poker.

"Why would we bring you along?" Zack questioned with a raised brow, his head resting on the palm of his hand. "Better yet, why did you want to go?" He questioned, a confused look dancing in his gaze.

I rolled my eyes, before walking back to my seat letting out a huff, I felt a tap on my shoulder looking over at Jay, "I would have liked to come, would have given those guys a piece of my mind." I grumbled, leaning back in my chair crossing my arms. "Yeah I guess you're right, midterms are coming up." I nodded, my shoulders relaxing before looking over at him with a raised brow. "Oh! You want to study together, Jay?" The blonde nodded with a smile as he gestured to the book on his desk. "Yeah sure." I then shuffled through my bag before an idea popped into my head. "You know what, how about we invite some of the others to have a study group at my place?"

Jay nodded in agreement, just on cue Daniel walked over, "Hey I was wondering, since the two of you are the top of the class, if you two can help me study?" Daniel questioned, scratching the back of his head as a sheepish smile spread across his features. Jay seemed to stare at him in shock as I giggled lightly. "Oh you and (Y/N) were talking about having a study group after school?" Daniel questioned.

Jay nodded while I added, "Yeah, want to join in? I plan on asking everyone." I stated while Jay nodded in agreement once again.

"Yeah sure, I'll join you guys." Daniel replied with a smile.

******************

I smiled as I placed some snacks in the middle of the table in the living room, as well as getting a cup filled with pencils and highlighters along with some cold drinks. I then turned to Lola who had been watching me the entire time, "You think it's enough?" I questioned, as if expecting her to reply as I turned back to the table. "Hmm ... you're right there are a bunch of boys in this study group." I say going back to the cupboard to fetch more snacks, taking out some pretzels and pouring them into a large plastic bowl. I then went out to place it on the table, I also made a fruit platter bringing that out as well.

I placed my hands on my hips with a proud smile, feeling excitement bubble inside me. I then took one last look around my apartment, making sure everything was tidy, petting Void along the way as I put a couple of things away. "Alright. I think it looks good. Lola!" I snapped as she had her mouth opened, ready to take a bite out of the fruit. "No!" I say firmly walking over to push her away from the table.

I then sat down on the couch scrolling on my phone seeing the texts. Mira and Zack are studying together elsewhere. Duke and Jiho said they would rather study at home after what they went through in the library during that little study group session. Which I skipped because I knew I was going to do a lot of studying after school anyway. "Man what happened in the library?" I mumble to myself. So far Vasco, Jace, Daniel, Jay, and Zoe are all coming over.

I then looked up hearing a knock on the door, Lola immediately left the table wagging her tail as she sniffed the bottom of the door. I used my leg to push her back saying, "Give some space will ya, I can't open it if you are pressed up against it." I say as I opened the door seeing Jay carrying a bag of snacks. "Hey Jay, you made it!" I backed off, allowing him to step into the apartment before closing the door behind him. I then blinked at him confused as he stood there frozen, seeming petrified, I followed his gaze landing on Lola who was panting and wagging her tail happily.

Lola then walked forward causing Jay to scurry up onto the counter, looking down at her like a terrified cat. "Oh! Are you afraid of dogs?" I questioned, grabbing hold of Lola's collar, pulling her back away from Jay gently. "Don't lie, you obviously are." I say giving him a reassuring smile. "Here I'll put her in her crate." I say before I placed my body between her and Jay pointing at a large cage with a large bed and dog toys in it. "Lola! Bed!" I say in a kind tone, letting her know she is not in trouble.

She pranced over to the crate crawling into it before sitting down. I walked over, closing the crate before turning to Jay who was slowly getting off the counter. "I am so sorry I had no idea you were afraid of dogs." I told him to which he responded by waving his hands around. "I still feel bad, I should have asked. Oh no .. are you afraid of cats too?" I questioned as if on que Void jumped down from where he was laying before walking over, rubbing his head against Jay's leg. However Jay didn't flinch, instead he knelt down and began petting the black cat with a smile. "I'll take that as a no then." I say letting out a sigh in relief.

I then hear a knock on the door, "Get comfortable Jay." I say as I walk past him, opening the door finding Vasco and Jace. "Hey guys! Welcome in." I say, allowing them to walk in before closing the door behind them.

"You got a nice place here (Y/N)." Jace compliment as he took off his jacket before hanging it on the coat hanger.

"Thank you." I replied with a smile, before hearing a loud gasp come from Vasco as he ran over to the crate to where Lola was sitting, her tail wagging as he approached. "Oh, that's Lola." I say, as Vasco practically beamed at her.

"Can I pet her!?" Vasco questioned, smiling brightly over at me.

"Sure go ahead, make sure she doesn't escape though. She will eat all the snacks off the table." I say, not noticing a grateful smile on Jay's features as he sat down at the table. Vasco opened the cage door by a smidge, opening it enough for him to slide his hand through, petting Lola's head before she licked his hand causing Vasco to chuckle.

I smiled softly at the sight before turning around as I heard another knock at the door, letting Daniel and Zoe in. We all chatted for a bit, introducing Void and Lola to them before we all sat down with our books as we began studying. Void made his home in Jay's lap, trapping him in place basically, snoozing lightly in the blonde's lap as Jay helped Daniel with different questions.

I helped Vasco understand some math problems with the help of Zoe and Jace as he struggled to understand any of the content. Jay was helping Daniel with his studies as Jay instructed him on certain topics. We all had a fun time most of all, once it got a bit late we decided to call it a night and watch a movie. There was a very heated argument between Jace and Zoe about whether criminal mysteries or true crime documentaries are better. I sat beside Daniel watching the two's argument in amusement. "Hey (Y/N)?" I let out a hum, diverting my attention to Daniel. "Do you live alone?" He asked, looking around the apartment. "Not including your pets." He added quickly as Void was in his lap letting out a purr.

"I do, a family friend gave me this apartment to stay in so I could go to school." I answered, reaching over to scratch the back of Void's ear. "Although my mom is paying for me to go to school since I can't get a job on my own just yet. I have to focus on my studies and all." I explained as I looked up at Daniel who's eyes held awe.

"Wait, you live alone?" Vasco questioned from where he was petting Lola through her cage, his gaze holding seriousness. I nodded but before I could officially answer his question Vasco put in, "It can be dangerous for you to walk around alone, especially at night. Who knows who can show up at your door if they knew you lived alone." I was about to say something before Vasco butt in once again, "Jace! We must contact Burn Knuckles and have them posted outside her door. We will take turns watching over her."

Before Jace could say anything, not that he could considering he was more focused on the argument, I let out a small laugh gaining Daniel's, Jay's, and Vasco's attention. "I'm fine really. I have two guy friends who live as my neighbors. If anything happens they will know about it before I can call for help." I then leaned back against the couch. "Besides I can defend myself pretty well, but thanks for the concern Vasco." I say, giving him a warm smile before yawning, teaching Vasco really took it out of me.

Jay then walked over between the two, grabbing the remote from beside the TV before walking back over to my side, sitting down beside me as he chooses a random movie and begins to play it. Jace and Zoe stopped arguing as they looked at the TV before looking over at Jay who had the remote in his hand, both sighed and apologized as they went to sit. Zoe sat on Daniel's other side as Jace sat by my feet, Vasco crawling over and sitting next to Jace. Turns out Jay chose a movie about this girl and all these wedding dresses.

I felt myself drift off to sleep, my head falling onto Daniel's shoulders making him flinch in surprise before looking over before a soft smile decorated his expression.

********************

I beamed as I walked into class, my studying and assisting of studying has paid off in full. I knew mostly everything on the test and I'm confident I passed. I sat down next to Jay, still beaming as bright as the sun. "Of course I'm in a good mood Jay, I know I aced that test." I say, turning to him with a smile to which he smiled in return.

"Ok quiet." The teacher spoke, silencing everyone in the class as everyone was now focused on the teacher at the front of the classroom, waiting expectantly to get the results. "The top student for midterms is ... Daniel Park." I smiled bright as Jay and I turned to look at Daniel. Jay and I's teachings really did pay off. I couldn't help but chuckle at Zack's glowering expression hearing what place Daniel came in. Jay came in second while I came in third, pushing the class rep off the top three in just a day.

I noticed the class rep head down sobbing on his desk, I glanced over seeing Daniel who had guilt written all over his face. I stood up walking over placing my hand on Daniel's shoulder, "Hey, you used all the resources you had. You worked hard too, even though it may not seem that way." I said with a smile before it turned into a smirk. "Now Zack on the other hand was too busy flirting with Mira to really study."

"Shut up!" Zack glared at me slamming his hand down on his desk. "I was studying too!" He insisted as he continued to glare up at me.

"Yeah sure you were." I say, my smirk widening. I felt truly comfortable around them, sadly though my teachings won't stop after midterms due to a certain idiot wanting to get his GED. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

17.6K 831 41
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
4K 163 16
Story of a boy named Haneul Geum, as he navigates his school life making friends along the way a series of drama, betrayal, chaos and also love... In...
41.6K 2.2K 67
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...
1.5K 94 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...