Questionable - Narcissa Malfo...

By SophieKaty79

The story of Narcissa before she married Lucius Malfoy and was associated with the death eaters. She was frie... More

Summer
September 1975
October 1975
October 1975 - Halloween
December 1975
Januray 1976
February 1976
April 1976
June 1976
July 1976
Part 2: July 1979
Malfoy Manor
Molly pays a visit
A Meeting
Lily and Narcissa
Part3: The Rose Garden
Basilisk and riddle's dairy
The Quidditch World Cup
Cousins...
The meeting of two sides
Delphini
The comfrimation of death of Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, and other 47 Fallen
Always felt like home
The End

The night of the finial battle

43 0 0
By SophieKaty79

Narcissa froze in the kitchen as she heard the low B-roadcast that 'lighting as landed'. The stupid boy had returned to hogwarts and she was helpless.
Lucius shook his long blond hair as he looked worried as they waited to be called into service.
"We get Draco and run." He said as his wife looked him.
"What if harry doesn't win"
"There one chose  to use the killing curse on ourselves." Lucius naiad as he heard belletrix shreaking throughout the house as they left.
"Little.bitty potter is going to die." She gleefully shrieked and spun in a circle as Lucius gritted his teeth hard.
"I know." Narcissa said gently and she took his hand tightly in hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 3.1K 27
❝ 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬...
2.8K 107 12
One day, three years after the war, Harry Potter sees Narcissa Black-Malfoy in Diagon Alley. The woman who saved his life that day in the Forbidden...
35.1K 551 11
This will be a collection of Harry Potter oneshots with characters such as Narcissa Malfoy, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, and ot...
106K 2K 163
⚠️ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...