Delphini

Lucius lay in bed as the screaming and shouting and cursing echoed around rhe manor. He rolled over and slightly prayed the gods would answer his prays for once.
"Whatever happens I am not looking after abomination that is Bellatrixs' daughter."
"Thank Merlin, Draco is at school until the Easter holidays." Narcissa said as she picked up her wand and silence fell on the master bedroom.
"Did we really witness the dark lord and her do the beast with two backs." Lucius shuddered at the thought.
"Obviously more than once.." Narcissa groaned loudly.
"So that's why our son won't sleep in his bedroom." Lucius sat up and plumped his pillows up.
"No, he's terrified that the dark lord will murder us during the night as he won't get say goodbye to us." Narcissa said quietly.
"We are going to send a fortune on therapy for that boy after this all over.." Lucius said as he rolled over.
"Yes, well like you believe in any kind of therapy."
"My parents made see a muggle therapist after Arachne was murdered, they changed the story a bit and the summer after I went twice a week with see them."
"You never told me."
"I was a little ashamed that I was talking to a complete stranger. She made me realise that I was not be blamed for Arachne. Any there was a house in the village that she lived, was beautiful cottage with a thatched roof, a rose garden and small stream at the back that I could see from a bridge nearby."
He said as she sat up.
"I'll tell you what if we survive this war and not in jail, we leave the manor to rot and buy that house. I have my inheritance from my parents." She said as took his hand.
"We can't."
"I have no intention of raising my sister's child." She forcefully.
"We can still breed the Irish hounds then?" He asked her.
"Yes and the dogs too."
XxxxxxxxX
"It won't stop screaming." Voldemort said in his cold voice.
The death earter were alien to what he we taking about and none of them dare to question him.
Lucius was tired, disheveled and been biting his nails as habit for weeks, a childhood one that he stopped when he had been ten years old.
"Honestly my lord, she is a baby and that is what they do." Bellatrix said.
Marissa raised an eyebrow, she had read the actual baby raising books, she had bought well stolen form florist and blots the year before. She rolled her eyes and as Voldemort chose ignored her.
"Ah Severus you're late again."
The over grown bat walked into the dining like he owned the place.
"My lord, apologies it was difficult to get away from Dumbledore and The order." He said as he took his seat along side Bellatrix.
There was actually a body over the dining table, she didn't care if it was fifteen century  mahogany and the whole room was going to be burnt to cinders
Later, maybe the entire manor.
She hated watching the snake, the barely alive witch above her. She grabbed hold of her son quickly as he turned white as sheet.