Cousins...

Narcissa ran up the wooden staircase and down the landing to the master suite. She collapsed on the floor in front to toliet as she vomited until she was only dry heaving. Reached up and pulled a cord to Summon Jax the house elf for a bottle of iced water and the plain toast she wanted for dinner.
"Sirius, the in name of hell did you do that for? Your Harry only hope for a normal life. Yes I know you were a convicted as mass murderer, trust me Lucius never believed in that pile of shit. However you left me to deal with what ever the after maths of this bloody awful war." She wanted to scream and wake her dead cousin up.
She had to explain to Draco why his father was in jail and she was that moment a single parent. Jax brought the tray up to her and she drank the water as the house elf cleaned the bathroom.
There were two rooms in the manor were the master suite and her sons room. No death eaters were allowed included her older sister.
"I killed Sirius black." Bellatrix was sing loudly like a disturbed child, since the ministry incident.
"Mother." Draco said as he had recently taken to sleeping in their room on the floor. He had kept the small red dragon with him as he slept.
"I know, darling. She'll tire eventually and she'll sleep most the morning." Narcissa said her elder sister has always been a night owl and impossible to sleep in the night but the early hours of the morning. She lay there in the darkness as Draco had curled up in ball on the mattress on the floor holding the red dragon under his arm.
Memories danced around her head as she tried to sleep and eventually pulled Lucius's pillows to her and hugged them as she fell asleep as the morning
Light creeped it out the heavily curtain room.