Part 2: July 1979

(There's a time jump as it fits better with the storyline and it's short one.)

She had spent the summer of her nineteenth year helping the weasleys and she hadn't gone home since the moment Lucius had offered a home with the malfoys.
She had wondered why she settled for dumbledore s offer to help Molly with her gaggle of boys. In fact the eldest was only ten years younger than her.

"That would be telling William, get up the stairs run the bath as I find away of getting Fred and George's up the stairs to the bathroom without leaving a trail of stickiness all over the house.

"Cissy." Narcissa heard the voice from the fireplace.

"Lucius?" She said as he was rizking alot to speak to her at the Burrow as she went over to the fireplace.

"Is Molly with you and Arthur, don't go home tonight stay there."

"Why?" Narcissa said as he looked worried as he turned his head as he spoke again quicker.

"Is that treacle and chicken feathers?" He asked and then jumped "Don't go home tonight."

"You didn't answer me." Narcissa said as the flames returned to normal as she frowned.

"Narcissa." Molly said putting a washing basket full to the brim with washed clothes.

"You've seen what the twins got up too?" She said brightly as Bill had carried his youngest brother at arm length up the third floor as Fred  left a feathery treacle trail through the house.

"Fred and George." Molly sighed as she saw the twins sitting on the floor quieter than normal. "Charlie get the mop and bucket for me and go help your brother with bathing The twins."

"No," Charlie said.

"Get up the stairs, Percy stop gloating that you've been the good one ," Molly ordered her older children. "Charlie, I'm telling not asking get up the stairs and help your brother with the bathing of the twins"

                                 ****************************************
22.03.1980
Narcissa stared at the daily prophet as she could not believe that the death eater had attacked the manor, Lucius had been trying to tell her the night before as Molly set down a cup of tea for her as Draco was being grizzly as Ron hit him with a wooden brick.

"Ronnikins," Molly said as Bill took the brick from his brother as Narcissa sighed.

"We are going to have to stop these play dates," Narcissa said sadly as she looked at Molly as she turned the page over to find Bellatrix's wanted picture. "None of us are safe."

"You and Lucius have surprised everyone by doing what you have done for the last three years." Molly said sympathetically.

"I 've only seen Lily once or maybe twice since they went into hiding. Sirius  brings me letters from her." Narcissa said sadly as she went to pick up Draco as Molly looked at her.

"You will be okay?" Molly asked her as Narcissa put Draco's coat on as she waited for Lucius to come to collect her. Charlie hugged as she stood watching the window as the sky turned to black.

"Bye Cissa," Bill said as he looked at her there were times when the younger Weasleys had been put to bed and she been waiting for Lucius to collect her from the Burrow, she would play gobstones with him on the living room floor.  "I will miss you."

"Bill go to bed." Arthur said as he watched his eldest disappear into the house.

"We will do it after you are gone." Molly said as she hugged the younger women and give Draco a cuddle as Lucius arrived from his twelve-hour shift at Saint Mungo's hospital.

"Arthur and Molly," Lucius said as he looked crestfallen, they had given them a home which they both had wanted all their lives. "Thank you for being so kind and letting us be a part of your family."

"Draco, please be a good boy for your Mummy and Daddy." Molly said as she gave the boy a kiss as she handed him to his mother.  Narcissa didn't show public displays of affection threw her arms around Molly as she sobbed.

"Come on." Lucius said as he looked at the darkness outside the Burrow as they hurried into the night.

Molly let a small sob out as she watched them go as Arthur put his arm around her waist as she cried.

"They will be helping the order as best they can now. I know how much Lucius loved being here on his days off. He really had a childish streak when it comes to the children and pranks." Arthur said. "I hope he will be like that with Draco as he grows up."

"We will never know that now." Molly's voice trembled as she walked into the house as Bill sat on bthe third floor waiting for her as she looked at him. Arthur had made a promise to Lucius to oblivate all the children's memories after they had left.

At the top of two truck lane, Lucius wiped the tears way. He turned to look at the burrow.

"One day we will find them and we'll be family once more." Narcissa said As she held Draco.