𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

21K 1.4K 27
By A_solitude_girl12

Vivaan entered his room with tired face with the thought to rest for sometime but seeing the condition of his room made him furious.

"What the hell" vivaan shouted furiously seeing navya seating in a single chair sofa with her laptop in her lap with all the papers scattered around the room and chips packets making the room look not less than any garbage .

"Hey" navya waved her hand listening his irritated noise . Vivaan raised his eyebrows seeing her casual response but navya didn't understood anything so, she also raised her one eyebrows in questioning manner making vivaan more furious.

" What the hell is this navya " vivaan asked trying to control his anger making navya roll her eyes.

"Oo..this I was working on a presentation. You know being COO of a company comes with many responsibilities" navya said while removing her invisible sweat showing how hard it is for her . Navya is COO of oberoi industries whose ceo is her uncle,vinay oberoi.

"Listen navya , I know you may have lots of work but these not the place to do office work. We have study room , you can take that " vivaan said calmly. His OCD is not helping him at all .

Navya nodded her head at his suggestion but frowned seeing his face which started to form sweat with look of displeasure on it.

" Listen navya , i have OCD . So, please make it sure you won't repeat this" vivaan said with his powerful voice indicating towards the look of room making navya roll her eyes.

Not able to control more , vivaan went out off the room closing the room with thudd sound . Navya made face seeing his attitude.

" I have OCD, don't repeat it " navya mimicked vivaan and sat on her previous position with another chips packet in her hand.

Sudden knock disturbed her , allowing person to enter . Navya again went back to her work but sudden cough sound made her look at its sources. She raised her head only to find 2 Butler's are standing while looking at tiles of room which seems more interested to them .

"Yes?" Navya asked trying to know their sudden visit.

"Mam , vivaan sir sent me to clean your room" first butler said still looking down making navya odd with their behaviour.

" Vivaan sir sent me to show you , your study room" another one Said looking down .

"Yah please" navya said while started to move out off room .

"How many study rooms does this floor have " navya asked curious to know more about this house or more precisely about this werid family.

"3, one belongs to vivaan sir and another one is for you know" Butler said while opening door of navya's new study room.

Navya entered, seeing the furniture and it's placement impressed her . After taking time to look after the room , navya suddenly remembered about Butler's word.

" You said three study rooms, then where is third one" navya asked making butler shift uncomfortably in her position .

"Hmm, the third study room is locked from many years . No one is allowed to enter that study room. It has digital code to unlock " Butler said trying to control her racing heartbeat remembering an accident. Sweat started to form on her head.

"Hey , what's the problem are you alright " navya asked concernly moving forward towards her . Seeing sweat on her head made navya confused.

"What is the matter " navya asked in strong voice because her soft voice while not going work , trying to make Butler spill the beans.

" 2 years ago , a butler name Mahesh entered the study room curious to know about it . On that time it was not digital locked but ..." Listening butler navya got confused seeing.

" But from the next day we couldn't able to find him , from head maid we got know that there is no information of him , he is family used to came to Singhanias to know his whereabouts but eventually they also stopped coming" butler said while trying to control her racing heartbeat. Rathod are know for mysteries and that accident proved it .

Navya was processing the new information which is got to know about but sudden voice of her sister in law made her come out off it .

"Navya let's go. It's time for dinner" ayushree said while entering the study room . Navya smiled at her they moved towards dining area.

Whole the time the mysterious study room didn't went from her mind . She was curious or you can say adamant to know about it . Because may be can be helpful for her revenge. The reason for which she married youngest singhania heir .

***************************

Dhriti was moving towards her car after completing her day . Just then she received a message.

Can we meet , I have something important to talk . If yes come to cafe grumpy.

Sending a quickly ok . She sat on her and started to make her way towards its destination. Dhriti entered the cafe shop . Cafe was filled with peoples , manger escorted her towards the private area. Manager left from their giving them privacy. She sat on chair and looked at the person questioningly.

"App ne mujhe kyon bulaaya yahan ( why did you called me here)"dhriti asked while the person to whom the question is asked was drinking black coffee ignoring her words.

Feeling irritated with the silence dhriti banged her hand on the table to get that person attention.

" I will directly come to the point, don't leave him " the person said making dhriti frown her eyebrows about whom he is referring to but she quickly realised that him is refered for her husband.

"Why suddenly this concern for him " dhriti asked.

"That's none of your concern" the person yelled making dhriti shudder in her place. Seeing her action,the person calmed himself.

"Look I know what he talked with you but don't broke this marriage. He needs you " the person said making dhriti confused because she heard helplessness and plea in the voice but she shrugged that thought.

"He needs me ?? He don't need me . He is fucking the one who is disparate to end this marriage" dhriti shouted loosing her control while a year of anger slided from her eyes. It's hurts ,it's hurts damn when you love someone but the same person doesn't even acknowledge your presence.

"I know but he still stuck on his past. Just give 2 months to this relation after it if you want end it . Then I promise no one is going to stop you " listening him dhirti rubbed her face out off frustration .

"You want me to give chance to him , to us but why don't you give this suggestion to him " dhriti asked sarcastically she is really done with this drama.

" You know I can't ask him . You don't know about his past. You don't about ......" The person immediately stopped after realising what he was going to say . Dhriti looked at him curiosity waiting to complete his sentence.

" It's not my place to say that . Please if you ever loved him give a last chance to him, to your marriage,to you " saying this the person walked out from there living dhriti in her own miseries.

She was busy with her thoughts and feelings just then her phone rang which made her look towards it . Seeing her mother name , she cleaned her face and picked up the call.

"Kaisa hai mera baccha( how is my child)" Divya mehra asked her daughter with sweet voice making a tear slide down from dhriti eyes .

"I am fine mumma how are you , how is adi " dhriti asked trying to control her tears which are ready to spill out hearing her mother voice . The saying is not false 'No one matter how old you became but a mother knows when and where her child needs her'.

"Iam fine and about adi don't ask me , he has became too mischievous daily iam hearing a new complaint about him" divya answered making dhriti Chuckled, her brother is big prankster.

"Laugh , laugh you are the reason he has became this much naughty" divya said with fake accusing tone . Don't no why but divya feels there is something wrong going on her daughter life.

"Bacha everything is okay na " divya asked concernly making dhriti control her tears . She can't share her helplessness to her mother. Her mother already faced too many hardships for them . She doesn't want to burden her more .

Divya mehra, a best mother any could ask . She got separated from her husband because he was cheating on her . After being separated from her husband she fought for her children custody and god grace everything done on her favour . She didn't blamed her children nor she ignored them while trying to provide them every luxury.
Her children are her strength specially her daughter dhriti mehra .

"Everything is fine mamma . Iam missing you " dhriti whispered tired.

"So ,this the matter you can come to visit me any time bacha " divya said while shaking head at her daughter.
Talking with her mother made her relax .

"This is last chance for us " dhriti whispered and made her way to home.

*****************************
"Iam sorry na buddy" vivaan said while apologizing to miksha who is playing Subway surfer in her mother phone.

Miksha ignored his pleads and continued to play her game. Making vivaan sigh with defeat. Vivaan and miksha have very beautiful bond . Vivaan Pampers miksha to no end . She is his only, little source of happiness.

" See i brought your favourite Pikachu also" vivaan said bringing forward her big Pikachu teddy which he specially brought for her .

" Okay , i should have waited for you for my wedding but you know na buddy that pihu was ill and you were desperate to stay with her " vivaan said with accusing tone making miksha sit on his lap .miksha and pihu are best friends , same as their mothers sanjana and ayushree.

" Okay I will forgive you but on one condition" miksha said remembering something making vivaan confuse for sometime because miksha won't melt easily. She is stubborn as like his brother.

" Okay done , what is your condition " vivaan asked while squeezing miksha in his arms making her giggle.

" During dinner Time , I am going to ask about something from dad so, whenever I look at you , you have move your head as yes" miksha said while making most innocent face making vivaan suspicious.

" About what? " Vivaan asked because he his well aware about miksha mischief which he always tries hide it from his brother and sister-in-law.

" Nothing much , a school trip . Now promise me you won't back off from your words" miksha asked casually while forwarding her right palm asking for promise .

Vivaan thought for sometime but then kept his palm on her making miksha smile widely. After sometime the room was filled with their bickering and yelling. Meera who was passing through the room heard the noise ,she slowly opened the door seeing her son bickering with his niece made her smile .

A tear slide from her eyes remembering something which she immediately whipped it .

*******************************

Dining area of singhania was filled with clinking sounds of utensils. All are having their food with peaceful silence.

" Tomorrow is vivaan and navya reception" shlok singhania informed to all without lifting his head from his plate .

Ashok fisted his hand seeing his brother deciding everything related to his son . But he is powerless . His brother have upper hand whether it's politics, business or family.

" Okay then tomorrow morning we can do her peheli raso " uma singhania said while looking at navya who just nodded her head . After sometime shlok, Karishma,Ashok and meera went from there calling it night .

" Don't be late tomorrow like you were today" Priyanka taunted and Navya was ready to say something but she went from there . Behind her her daughter megha and dadi went from their.

"Dad " miksha called abhyant gaining all youngster attention on her . Abhyant looked towards his daughter who is setting infront of him beside her mother.

"Yes princess" abhyant said giving all his attention to his daughter making her smile fullest .

" Dad I want boyfriend" miksha said making all of them look at her with horrified face while vivaan coughed hearing his buddy. He gulped realising why she took promise from him . Abhyant was confused with his daughter demand so , he looked towards his wife who is busy in avoiding him .

"No. my answer is No "

" Why dad , my all friends have boyfriends. Bui said it's our age to enjoy the life and have boyfriends "

" No you are going to have any boyfriend "

" Why dad , even vivaan Chacha is agree with it . Hain na vivaan chachu" miksha said making all of them turn their heads towards vivaan who first denied it but seeing miksha cute glare nodded his head . They all know that miksha must have done something which made vivaan agreed.

" Whatever it is your not going to have any boyfriend till you become 30 years " abhyant said while planning to punish his brother and sister for non sense in his daughter mind . Ayushree, dhriti and navya widened their eyes listening age . Vivaan nodded his head agreeing with his brother.

3o years is too young for Buddy But for now it okay and I will make sure she stays away from boys till it .

" Why dad , can't you full fill your princess a small wish"miksha asked while showing her innocent eyes which always melt her father.

" No and thats final !!" Abhyant said .

"Miksha why you want boyfriend suddenly "dhriti asked she knows well that miksha is not a kid who can come under anyone talk .

" Chachi my one friend said if we have boyfriend na then he will give you a lots of chocolates , he will follow your every command and he will also do your homework without any complain" miksha answered innocently making all of them aww at her cuteness and innocence.

" For that you want boyfriend" shashvat asked while trying to control his smile.

"Yes" miksha said and turned towards her father who sighed her no. She looked towards her mumma who shrugged her shoulders then towards her both chachi who made 'we can't help ' face than towards her both chachu who avoided looking at her.

" Dad I want boyfriend or a cute puppy" miksha said immediately after a idea came in her mind . All the members except navya widened their eyes hearing her .
Navya elbowed to dhriti who said her who much elder women's of singhania dislike dogs.

"Okay " abhyant agreed making miksha frown because her plan went flop but she smiled because now she can also have a cute puppy. She loves puppy alot and about boyfriend matter, that's it not more important than puppy.

_______________________________

If you all truly liking the story then please
Give ur precious vote and comment on it 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 1.5K 16
story about three couples and their parents... peep inside the story to know more Cover credit - alabhya
110K 5.1K 42
Abhimaan Singhania- CEO of Singhania group of companies. A person of whom even the devil is scared of, his name is enough to scare anyone. his own fa...
225K 11.8K 82
He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace in peace. She loves talking. He is te...
124K 3.6K 58
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...