It's Not Normal But .... (San...

By ShikshaSingh775

What if the wind pillar starts to feel attracted to the water pillar? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Author's note (not a chapter)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 56

1.8K 48 36
By ShikshaSingh775

"Let's go to sightseeing?", Sanemi asked, putting the squid on stick in front of Giyuu's mouth to eat who was busy holding a huge bag of prizes both of them won with one hand. Giyuu nodded. Since they won prizes and also something to eat, Giyuu was carrying the prizes while Sanemi fed him.

"Let's go that way.", Sanemi took out his pinky from Giyuu's grip and held his hand."It's better this way.", Sanemi smiled at Giyuu who blushed but smiled back.

Sanemi dragged them to a place which didn't have much people, infact, they were the only one there. It was full moon day, the dark sky was littered with twinkling stars. Normally, they would be worried about demons on nights like this but that night, it was different till now....

Both of them sat on the ground, not tired but wanting to sit in silence to see the moon. They were hearing rustling from the crowd and a romantic song playing in the background, it was the perfect atmosphere for lovers. Sanemi put his hand around Giyuu and pulled him closer.

He thought he would say it was close if Giyuu asked about it but instead Giyuu just moved closer, putting his hand on Sanemi's leg. Both of them smiled, it was relaxing and comfortable but they weren't anything officially and somewhere it hurted both of them but neither of them were courageous enough to take the first step.

They looked at each other, extraordinarily they both looked at each other together. They made an eye contact but before any of them could do or say something, the ground started shaking.

Sanemi immediately held Giyuu and dragged him away from trees. Giyuu's eyes immediately searched for the trio and Nezuko. He cursed under his breath, he never should've left them alone.

"They'll be fine.", Sanemi said, as if already knowing what Giyuu was thinking.

Giyuu was about to say something but suddenly they heard a loud roar. It was intimidating, both of them looked at the direction from where the roar was from. They looked at where they sat and a huge giant emerged from the forest, crushing the prizes that were on the ground with one leg.

That giant was greyish in colour, it was almost as tall as Gyomei if not taller. It didn't have any hairs and looked more like a monster that a child would describe, rather than a demon.

"S***!", Sanemi muttered under his breath as he saw many more emerging from all directions, the slayers didn't have their swords and those demons looked as if they were ready to kill everyone and ruin everything.

The people there started leaving from there, running here and there. The demons looked like they were specifically there to attack the slayers as they ignored the people.

"Tomioka san! Shinazugawa san!", Tanjiro screamed for them and they both looked at that direction, every Hashira was there and they both too went to them.

"Uzui san went to get the swords, we have to fight with them for now.", Tanjiro said and all of them nodded at that.

"Fighting demons bare hand, how nostalgic....", Sanemi said and looked at each of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 384 30
What if Sabito, Makomo, Tsutako and Kanae never died...? This alternate universe where Shinobu and Giyu swap personalities and instead, it's the wate...
289K 8.3K 22
➳ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓/𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 He was sure that he wouldn't fall in love. For he had dedicated his life to slaying demons. But...
173K 3.6K 49
In which Tomioka Giyu, the water pillar was assigned to inspect a demon incident in the mountains, but he ended up encountering someone he did not ex...
411K 13.6K 49
◈ 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ◈ As the 1...