Unexpected Jinkook

By extemelytrusfated

It is something unexpected what changes your life What if jungkook thought himself to be presented as alpha b... More

introduction
introduction 2
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25

chapter 20

620 35 11
By extemelytrusfated

Previous chap.

Jungkook's first wave of heat was over. He accepted being an omega. When the second waves of heat knocking at the door he found out Jin being his soulmate.

Continue.

It was past evening when Jungkook opened his eyes. He instantly realized that he is in his wolf form means his omega sense took the control. His heat didn't gave him much time before engulfing him in pure lust and need.

He screamed in pain and before his eyes gets blurred in tear he saw jin and Yumi rushing towards him.

He couldn't think more before he was engulfed into a big hug by Jin. He rest his head on Jin's shoulder.

Jungkook started rubbing his nose on Jin's scent gland. And after few seconds it hit him and his needs spike up. Jungkook turn into human form as his alpha is in human form. The moonlight was showering the naked Jungkook but Jin didn't dare to look elsewhere than Jungkookie's glowing face.

Jin adjusted Jungkook on his lap where Jungkook's back was touching his chest.

But Jungkook seems not pleased with the settlement. He rolled himself on Jin's lap and sat on his lap with legs either side of Jin's waist.

Jin groan with feeling of Jungkook's slick on his thigh.

Jin hugged Jungkook like that and started spreading his alpha scent.

After five minutes of patience when Jungkook saw his alpha isn't taking any further step he slowly started rutting his hip on alpha's crotch. And moaned unknowingly throwing his head back.

Jin immediately held back of Jungkook's head. Looking at Jungkook in this angle Jin's eyes watered.

'I wish you don't regret this, dear' Jin mumbled.

Yumi was there watching everything. She had the exact same thought as Jin's. She knows Jungkook will blame himself for acting such a way during heat.

Jungkook rutting increased. Jin was having a hard time to control himself.

Jin wants Jungkook to release but the guilt is killing him. He can't bring himself to convince that this is for Jungkook's good. He feels like taking advantage. He gripped on Jungkook's cheek with one hand and groped on Jungkook's butt guiding him to follow the rhythm which his hand is conveying.

The hand pulled Jungkook closer and Jungkook dropped his forehead on Jin's firm chest.

Jin slow to fast pace quickly leads to cum undone.

The scent of the slick busted and the slick wetted Jin's cloth. Jungkook sucked a good amount of breath and lift his head. Jin being a coward didn't dare to look into his eyes and manhandled Jungkook on the bed. After laying Jungkook down Jin got out of the hut.

And clutching the duvet scented by his alpha, his soulmate tears slipped down from Jungkook's eyes and the silent scream came out of his chest ' why? '.
Yumi spread a fresh duvet on sleepy Jungkook.

After coming out of the den Jin gripped his head in between his hand and pulled his hair. He isn't the one to easily lose control but why with Jungkook it is hard to keep himself sane.

He turned into his wolf form and went for long run which definitely includes the intentional bumping into trees and rolling and hurting himself.

The third heat hit Jungkook around midnight. Jungkook gripped on previously scented duvet and pressed his nose. Yumi made Jungkook look at her and she saw those blue eyes and immediately panicked. Jin was out for the long run now what to do. Can she help Jungkook? Will Jungkook allow her?

She asked Jungkook to lay down and Jungkook instantly disclined throwing her off the cliff. Now Yumi is clueless.

Yumi hurried herself out of the den and spread the distress scent around maybe if Jin is near and pick up the scent he would hurry himself here.

And this caused Jungkook jealousy. His alpha comming back to den picking someone else's scent happens to be just too much for Jungkook as a freshly presented omega who is really weak to control his omega for now.

So when Yumi came closer to him he did not through twice before attacking Yumi.

And Jungkook is a trained soldier. It took to mare second to tackle Yumi on to the ground.

And Jin came across this scene when he entered the den.

He tore Jungkook apart from Yumi and held her hand, " Are you okey? Oh my god. Jungkook, how could you? Since when you are doing this? How much you hurt her. Distress in her scent is everywhere."

And Jungkook, who was controlled by his animalistic instincts and overtaken by possessiveness completely broke down in front of Jin. His helplessness towards him ownself poured out with tears in his eyes.

Jin has complete understanding of the whole thing but still he can't bring himself to embrace Jungkook.

And Jungkook took it as rejection as result he forced himelf to suppress his omega instincts down and suffer.

Throughout the whole night Jungkook whimpered in pain with no one beside him and Yumi and Jin sat right outside the den begging Jungkook to enter the den.

Each and everytime the refusal came from Jungkook left Jin's alpha whimpering.

Around past midnight the sound of whimper came down eventually shutting down completely. Jin asked for Jungkook's permission which met with silence.

And Jin panicked. Yumi came up him gripping Jin's she said, " Jin please go help him. Don't let him die. He needs you. "

Jin mind search throught his painful memories which happen to reflect the same scenario.

Jin embrace his grief and promised himself that 'that day he was unable to save his mate from the harm but today he will not let the history repeat itself. He will help Jungkook however possible to give him relief. If that makes him lawbreaker he will be the lawbreaker. He will be disgraceful for his country, shameful for his family if that what cost Jungkook's life. But he cannot stop thinking about Jungkook's hate towards him. If Jungkook accuse him as a molester, predeter what he will do? That will break him.

Jin didn't have that much time and Yumi knew it well so she begged Jin to save Jungkook again bringing him out of his thought.

Jin gave a look to Yumi which returned with a assuring nod.

Jin entered inside the den and found Jungkook laying like a dead, hand clutching on the scented duvet.

He slowly got inside the nest and spead another duvet on themselves.

He layed facing Jungkook supporting his tricep. Jin slowly erase the strands of hair covering Jungkook's face.

Jin then undone Jungkook cloths basically the only transparent undergarment and met with naked skin burning with fire.

Jin placed his hand on Jungkook's chest and kept it there until the heart seem beating under his palm. Jin felt the rhythm and his own rapidly beating heart calm down eventually.

Jungkook opened his eye after few minutes. And Jin locked his eyes with Jungkook. The colour of both of their eyes immediately changed. It strike Jin now. 'Soulmate' they are soulmate. Jin didn't believe that. He was scared. He was scared for Jungkook. 'How Jungkook came be his soulmate. His soulmate has died. People get only one soulmate throughout their lifetime and his soulmate died.' Jin know all of those prophesies read for him and now he is scared for Jungkook. 'Will Jungkook also leave him?'

" No no no." Jin hugged Jungkook like his life depends on Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged Jin back.

After minutes the parted away. And Jungkook didn't wanted to lose contact so he press his face on Jin's chest.

Did Jungkook ever thought that he will be in this position with his Jin hyung ever? He knows it is bad of both of them but he feels this right. He feels that this is where he belong within Jin hyungs arm. He nuzzled more into Jin.

Jin let out a light chuckle.

After a few minutes later Jungkook's untamed heat started to stimulate. And Jungkook started getting impulsive.

Jin gripped onto Jungkook's waist to steady him. He hooked his finger under Jungkook chin making him look towards his eyes.

Jungkookie's eyes are blue.

Jin asked, "Are you okey with being us one?" Jungkook nodded in a assertive way anxiously.

"Jungkook I am asking MY brave Jungkookie. Please say baby. I want to hear it from your mindset."

Jungkook slowly dropped his eyes and again looked at Jin with his normal eye.

Jin held Jungkook's face "Tell me baby. Are you okey with me helping you throughout your heat. I promise I will not hurt you. I will not claim you." Jungkook's eyes watered he nodded.

"I give you permission to help me through my heat." The heat which will be spent with my soulmate without love. I know you can't love me but how I will ever be someone's ever again after tonight. When the midnight sun will be up I will be forever yours without any mark on my neck. Nobody will ever know."

Jungkook's omega instincts slowly took over.

Jin undressed himself and undressed Jungkook after. Jungkook got a little too shy. Jungkook hid his body with the duvet Jin took the duvet from his hand.

"You are beautiful Jungkook. Your alpha will be so lucky to have you every way" and sadly that alpha isn't me. After your heat you will no longer be beneath my arm. I will lose you forever. Someone else will held you like this. I will never be able to shower you in love like this but I promise I will do the best for you and protect you forever even if you never love me back.

Jin and Jungkook sat on the nest facing each other. Jin kissed Jungkook cheeks then his mole under lips then neck just below the scent gland and the chest and the he placed a kiss right on top of Jungkook's nipple. Jungkook hissed. Why are you making love to me like this hyung? Just make me cum and leave. How will I ever take this feeling out of my mind.

Jin slowly starts to suck on dusty pink coloured bud. Jin had to admit this is sexist bud to suck on ever.

After enough sucking dusty pink nipple which are now rose red Jin left those with a light pop sound.

Jin slowly started going downwards while kissing him. Jin palm supports Jungkook's back and layed him down.

Jungkook felt a little uneasy due to this foreign feeling at his abdomen. Jin stopped right before his pelvis. Jin held his head up and Jungkook closed his eyes out of embarrassment. But when he opened his eyes he found stars in Jin's eyes while looking at his genital.

"You are gorgeous here, Jungkook." This is the only thing came out of Jin's throat. He sounds astonished and Jungkookie's ckeeks heated up.

Jungkook has a small dick which is a defination of pretty also a big fat coat of lips right under that , covering everything in between.

Jin looked away after a long while and got himself near Jungkook.

He touched Jungkook there slowly and as usual Jungkook hissed.

"It will take a little time Jungkook. I promise everything will be okey."

Jin got back down. Jungkook felt his lip parting. And the clit engulfing in wet warm heat of Jin's mouth. Jungkook immediately gripped on Jin's dark black hair.

It took 2 min for Jungkook to moan, "Jin hyung I can't . Something is happening there. Ahh.. I cannot bare it. Please don't. I can't-t....." with that he came and the gushing slick was allover Jin's face.

Jin chuckles before licking the rest off.

The next 4 hours was mess. Jin taught Jungkook every dark secret about sex Jin had learnt throughout years. Every skills to please a omega and every action to please an alpha. Jin showed what rough sex lookes like along with what care looks like in sex. All without penetration.

Jin pleased Jungkook and his omega mind state separately.

When it was about to sun rise Jungkook was beyond satisfied. Jin made Jungkook control himself and the release himself just by his command. Jin made Jungkook act like a real omega. Jin made Jungkook beg for release. Jin made prepared for acting like a perfect omega. Jin made Jungkook obey to a alpha and Jungkook absolutely hated it.

Jungkook begged for Jin's dick inside him throughout the whole night. Jin controlled himself everytime.

He saw Jungkook crying over it. Wanting to get pregnant but Jin knows Jungkook will regret it later.

Now they both are lying on the bed with Jungkook's back pressed against Jin's chest. Jungkook thrust backward and mumbling to get him pregnant.

"Jin hyung please fill me up with your love seed. I will carry them I promise dear. Will you not listen to your omega? I will take care of them. I don't know when we be in each others arm again alpha please give me you mark I will carry them forever. "

This is the moment Jin let his alpha overtake.

Jin hugged Jungkook's shoulder and cried. He slowly touched Jungkook's lower abdomen and pressed his hand feeling Jungkook's womb. Jungkook also placed his hand on Jin's and tear slipped out of his eyes.

"I am sorry, dear. We can't. We can't..... I don't want you and me to regret later. "

3 days later,

Jungkook was sitting on the bed and Yumi feeding him soup brought by Seojun. Jungkook was feeling great of having testy spice soup after days.

He is looking fresh. His skin is glowing.

Jin and Seojun talked with each other about going back. They will visit villager a little and then go back to the town.

How is it?

I am going for a month as I have exam so here is the big update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Sin By XxMeixiangxX

Historical Fiction

1.7M 68.8K 65
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...
4.2K 278 15
Centuries old incomplete love story of Prince Min Yoongi and commoner Kim Taehyung is about to reignite but now the tables have turned... Taehyung is...
154K 3.2K 38
Mainly about Leah Williamson and Alessia Russo I will make up different made up characters to play the part along side the footballer I'm writing ab...
57.8K 7.7K 22
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...