What Are We?

De NoBalls_Cees

"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord... Mais

Breakfast arguments
Bar fights
Playing Pretend
A Nice Walk
We Lost Him
Stares and Talks
Giggles
What the hell is this feeling?
Oh no.
Just Get Along!
Tomee Bear
Its the subtle things
Awkward
Intriguing Questions
Stay calm
Awesome Dreams or Twisted Nightmares?
A Walk To Think
Its Not Fair To Feel Like This
Overhearing
Plans
New chapters coming soon!
Is There Romance in the Air?
I Dont Want to Feel This Way.
Hey Guysss
FANART WHATTT?
Front Seat

Oh no AGAIN

364 14 4
De NoBalls_Cees

The next morning after Tom decided to sleep it off, (although it wasn't very effective) Edd was up first as usual. Tord and Matt were passed out asleep in their rooms, and usually Tom would be last to be awake. If not him, it was Matt.

But Tom had woken up earlier than expected, seeing Edd in the kitchen preparing breakfast. It was around 7 am, usually the rest would be up by maybe roughly 8:30, giving Edd enough time to make breakfast.

Edd seeing Tom drag himself into the kitchen surprised him. Edd put on his go-lucky smile and casually talked. "What are you doing up so early?"

"Eh, just woke up I guess." Tom yawned as he sat himself in the kitchen table, crossing his arms and watching Edd speed around the kitchen as if he doesn't need to look where he's going, he's got the whole thing memorized.

Tom got a glimpse of Edds face, and subtle, but noticeable— dark circles were formed under his eyes. "You look like death." Tom exaggerated.

"I could say the same about you." Edd chuckled as he maneuvered around the kitchen, cracking eggs here and there and bacon sizzling on the pan.

"Yeah, I... didn't get much sleep." Tom mumbled quietly. He hardly got any sleep, he was kept awake by the swarming thought of yesterdays event. He still couldn't believe what he had heard, if didn't seem real. "Uh— how much longer until breakfast is done?"

"Eh, 'bout an hour. It takes a long time to make food for 4 and for all of it to be shoved down your throats in less than 10 minutes."

Tom let out a soft snicker at Edds joke. He heaved himself out of his seat and said, "well I'm gonna head back into my room then until breakfast is ready."

After Edd nodded, Tom walked back to his room. He let himself flop on the bed, and let the overwhelming lack of sleep take over. Might as well take a nap, Edd will call him when breakfast is ready.

...

Loud thumping sounds can be heard banging on Toms door. It was so loud and sudden, it woke Tom up in a jerk. He looked around his room in panic, already assuming he was getting shot and killed, but as he realized it was just someone knocking really aggressively on his door, he groaned out loud and yelled, "what?!"

His door swung open, revealing Tord. "What are you doing still sleeping? Its noon." Tord quaked, crossing his arms as he leaned on the door frame.

Tom paused for a moment. Something so simple as just seeing Tord made his stomach twist and turn. It's like getting stabbed in your stomach and the knife was being twisted around.

Tord, obviously noticed this. He cocked and eyebrow and viewed Tom up and down, causing Tom to swallow hard.

"Do you have a fever? You look like you're burning up." Tord stated as he began to walk closer to Tom. A startled and confused expression was written on the others face with every step Tord took.

"I—im fine, just... screw off." Tom turned his head away. Fuck, was it hot in here? Turn the goddamn ac on.

Tord bent down to Toms level and grabbed his chin, making Tom eyes shift to his. Now they were face-to-face.

And holy shit.

Toms stomach did backflips.

Tom tried to say something, anything, but all that came out was the brilliant sound of nothingness. His face felt as hot as a oven, a bright red color painting it.

The hitch in Tom's breath as Tord used his hand that was once on his chin go on his forehead made Tords worry grow. Not only was Tom burning up, but he seemed incredibly skittish.

Tom pulled himself away from Tords hand, and again facing the wall. "I'm not sick." He muttered, his voice sounding like it was giving out.

Tord stared at Tom a little longer, and Tom could feel the daggers of his eyes on him. It nerved Tom, causing his hands to clasp tightly into fists.

"I—" Tom began. Though, he had no clue what to say. It's like words lingered in the back of his throat, but nothing he wanted to say came out. Tom could see Tords face go from worry, to a bit of a sparkle in them as Tom began to speak.

After some silence, "nothing. It's nothing." Tom mumbled. He looked at his own hands and Tord felt that small linger of hope that they would have a nice conversation, vanish.

Honestly, he had no idea where he was going with this. He should have just said he was sick, it would have caused a lot less awkwardness right now.

Although, it's not too late.

"I—I think I might be sick." Tom lied through his teeth, still deliberately avoiding Tords hard gaze. Tom attempted to pull himself further away from Tord, but at the same time he didn't want to make it obvious that he was extremely close.

Tord cocked an eyebrow at Tom's suspicious behavior. He wasn't buying it. But, he decided to play along and see how far Tom would go over a measly lie like this. Eventually, Tord stood up and began to walk out of Toms room.

"Where are you going?" Tom questioned, his eyes following Tord.

"I'm gonna tell Edd you're sick. It'll be better if he treated you." It took everything in Tords power to hold back laughter, he dared to not look at Tom's face, it'll probably make him burst.

What? No. No, no, no. Tord can't tell Edd he's sick. He's not even sick! Fuck. He shouldn't have lied.

"You really don't have to." Tom mumbled as he picked himself off the bed, now standing up with a nervous grin.

"Oh, no, I should. If you're sick, then you should get the proper care you need, Thomas." Tord tried his best to hide a smirk and seem sincere, but all that came out was sarcastic monologue and tauntness.

Tom swallowed hard. It wasn't because he was worried of Edd finding out, although he was terrified.

It's how Tord said his name. How he said Thomas. How his accent twins and mumbles it, how it sounds nearly hypnotic. Tom could feel a shiver go up his spine as he fiddled with the rim of his shirt.

"That's—" Tom began, then cut himself off. Tom began to dart his "eyes" in all sorts of directions.

Tord really assumed that he was getting to Tom with his bluff, causing his smirk to take over his lips. "So, are you sick?"

Tom looked at the wall, huffing. "No, I'm not sick."

Tord felt this wave of satisfaction wash over him as he caught Toms lie. He cooed jokingly, puckering his lips as he teased the redden faced Brit. "Awh, someone angry?"

Tom scoffed and looked away, beginning to walk back to his bed. "Shut up, get the hell outa my room."

Tord chuckled and did just that. He closed the door behind him, leaving Tom all alone with his thoughts.

Tom turned to his side, facing the wall. He began to bite his lip. What's gotten into him recently? Why does he have thoughts like this? It's not right, it's not normal. Especially if he has thoughts like these for someone like Tord.

He didn't know how to feel anymore. It's like his heart ached for something. Something more..? Something less..? He didn't know. He didn't know what to do with himself anymore. His mind raced as well as his heart, seeming like if it beats any more, it'll burst in his chest.

He grabbed the pillow he was laying on and through it over his face. His head seemed to feel like it'll explode with how hot it felt.

What is he thinking? What's going on? It's not like he liked—

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Suddenly it's like the dots connected all at once; like the stars finally aligned. His breathing completely stopped with his eyes wide.

Tom liked him.

He liked Tord.

No. No, no. What? Why? Why now? Why ever?! This can't be real. It doesn't seem real.

Tom stood off the bed and paced around his room. He thought about it. He really thought hard. When did it even start happening? How did Tom even gain feelings? Does Tord suspect anything?

Fuck. It's possible. It's really possible with how close they've gotten now. Even Matt and Edd suspect something. Even Tom suspected Tord liking him after hearing Edd and Matts conversation.

And now it's true. Tom liked Tord. The thought never seemed to leave his mind. He bit his nails, chipping off the black nail polish in the process.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. What is he supposed to do? What can he do? Should he just ignore it and hide his feelings?

That seems like the best option. But how long will he be able to ignore it?

Looking back, Tom realized that he enjoyed Tords company. He enjoyed how they had brief moments together, where they just talked and it seemed like nothing else mattered in the world.

How could he let this happen? Why did it take him so long to realize this?

What's going to happen now?

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

11.2K 151 16
This is a TordTom/tomtordstory I wrote while bored at school. It is still a work in progress but I wanted to se what others thought. Tord is top and...
23.7K 255 40
A Tordtom fanfic!!! !!!WARNING SMUT AND ANGST!!!!!! Tom had been away from his friends for awhile. One day when he got a call from someone he hated...
41.5K 708 26
FFS STOP READING THIS IT SUCKS SEVERELY- ---- It's been 4 years after the whole robot thing and Tom is feeling worse then ever. He killed a man, a m...
2.7K 71 13
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* #9 edd june 10 2024 Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love...