Animal

By Czarcsm

Myra Mirandinelle Gray is easily sucked into a life she didn't expect after she attends a party for graduatin... More

Animal
Chapter Two: Great...
Chapter Three: And So We Meet Again...
Chapter Four: Answers
Chapter Five: Him
Chapter Six: Drama
Chapter Seven: Shine
Chapter Eight: Space
Chapter Nine: Devotion
Chapter Ten: In Friends We Trust
Chapter Eleven: The Party & After Party (Part I)
Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)
Chapter Thirteen: Welcome Back... Dad
Chapter Fourteen: Apologies Are For The Weak
Chapter Fifteen: One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
Chapter Sixteen: Take Over, The Break's Over
Chapter Seventeen: Waiting
Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream
Chapter Nineteen: Confide In Me
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: At Last
Chapter Twenty-Two: Don't Let Me Down
Chapter Twenty-Three: In Too Far
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Need You
Chapter Twenty-Five: Diamond
Chapter Twenty-Six: Graduation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Control
Chapter Twenty-Eight: 28
Chapter Twenty-Nine: August
Chapter Thirty: Dark Moves of Love
Chapter Thirty-One: The Ice Is Getting Thinner
Chapter Thirty-Two: Proud
Chapter Thirty-Three: Paradise
Chapter Thirty-Five: Red Lipstick
Chapter Thirty-Six: Enough Said
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Animals *Final Chapter*

Chapter Thirty-Four: Hallucinations

8.3K 324 38
By Czarcsm

Chapter Thirty-Four-Hallucinations

"MS. GRAY!" I heard someone say. I immediately shot up and looked around just to find myself in my Sophomore year humanities class. I began to panic. "Ms. Gray, I'm glad you cared to join us in class today."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I said trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

"I'll hold you to you word, Ms. Gray." Mr. Shaw said and turned to the board. I looked over to see Roxie and Candy sitting next to me.

"What's the date?" I asked Roxie.

"May 25th..." They said a little suspiciously.

"Ms. Gray! Please excuse your distractive self from my class, immediately." Mr. Shaw said. I hesitated then knew I could use this to my advantage. I grabbed my things and walked out of class. While I was in the hallway walking to my locker I just thought about everything that had happened in the past five minutes.

I was dreaming... everything was a dream. But it felt so real! I got to my locker and shoved everything inside. Normally, I would take my homework with me but I need some time to think. I slipped my bookbag on and headed to the door when I saw a very attractive man standing outside leaning against my car. I felt my heart race like it had in my dream. Ashton. I walked out to him and admired his young beauty. Was this for real this time? Why is he here? Did he have the same dream as I did? I stood in front of him unable to speak. My memories kept flooding back to everything that we did, everything we had been through. I didn't know if I should greet him like we had known each other forever or if I should have acted brand new. Hell, I didn't even know if he was reading my mind right now.

"I am." Ashton said trying to hold back a smile. I felt my face flush, I looked down at my Toms and rubbed them against the concrete.

"So you understand how confused and dysfunctional I am right now?" I asked him.

"Understand? No. I know what you're feeling. But confused and dysfunctional is not how I feel right now." Ashton said. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what he was referring to.

"Yeah, I know. Back to base one." I said looking up at him.

"Then I should probably take you home." Ashton said. I raised my brows.

"I feel like that place isn't even my home anymore." I said. "Can we go to yours?"

"That shouldn't be much of a problem." Ashton said. "But what about your car?"

"I'll have Roxie or Candy take him home for me." I said and opened the door then put the keys in a hidden compartment and then closed the door. I then followed Ashton to his sleek Ebony. I got in the car and just laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"It's really amusing how all of this is so familiar." I said looking over at him. He chuckled.

"I hope everything won't be this familiar, I'm hoping to be surprised." He said with a devious smirk. I rolled my eyes and nudged him. He just laughed and looked over at me.

"You'll wait till I'm 18." I told him as I looked out the window.

"That was two weeks before you turned 18, Myra." Ashton said, I shivered as he said my name. "I'm meeting you a year ahead of what happened prior to the dream we had."

"What are you trying to get at, Ashton?" I asked letting his name roll off of my tongue.

"That the dream we both had was a wake up call." Ashton said. "Everything that happened in that dream isn't going to happen in reality verbatim."

"What?" I asked still confused.

"Everything we experienced in that dream was symbolic." Ashton said. "That's why everything felt so real. The spirits are calling us together."

"I'm not even a werewolf yet." I mumbled. Ashton smiled.

"You will be soon." He said and pulled up to his house. I then thought about the guys. "They already know."

"Even your secret?" I asked. He nodded.

"As does the pack, and your father." Ashton said getting out of the car. He opened the door for me and took me by my waist.

"You're awfully handsy already." I said jokingly.

"Technically you're mine, and I'd like to make that very clear to everyone that sees you." Ashton said his possession and authority clear.

"Don't worry, I'm not complaining. I actually like it." I said as we walked into the house. Right there in the main hallway was everyone: Zyre, Marce, Xenon, Seth, Callum, Kyle, Kai, Raziel, Quinn, and Draekon. I put my hands on my face. "We all had the same dream didn't we?" They just nodded.

"I don't have a single clue as what the hell it was supposed to mean, but whatever it was it wanted us to all be together." Quinn said.

"This is really fucking weird." I mumbled running a hand through my hair. Draekon scratched his head.

"You think this is weird for you? This is weird for me, my father is right here. And my people are going to go out of their way to claim you as property of the Underworld." Draekon said pacing.

"I think this is a more uncomfortable situation for me seeing as the guy I hate the most knocks my sister up, several times." Kai muttered.

"At least your sister isn't mates with your best friend." Zyre said under his breath.

"At least you're not a Guardian who abandoned his kids a long time ago and now they sit in front of me." Quinn said.

"At least your not the father of a Spirit here right now. I've never even seen the kid until now." Raziel said.

"Neither have I, you know this." Quinn said.

"Stop making everything so weird." I said.

"How?" Kyle asked his gaze focused on Ashton's hold on me. Raziel chuckled.

"Hang it up, kid. That slight chance you had in your dream won't happen in real life." Raziel said. "I'll give Ashton a week tops."

"Gross." Kai said under his breath.

"Put your differences aside. We're family." I said stating the obvious. "Think about it, this was no ordinary dream, we were supposed to remember every single detail, because we're supposed to join together and prevent everything from happening in a negative way."

"You can't change fate." Draekon said.

"Who said we're changing fate?" I asked. "These events we've encountered will happen, they may not happen exactly like they did in the dream but you can bet on the fact that we will fight demons and the council. We just have to be on our P's and Q's. We have to establish what we plan to do now so we can go back to our lives and wait for the time to come when everything does fall into place."

"So you're not staying with him?" Kyle and Kai asked.

"I don't know yet." I said biting my lip. "I would be safer if I didn't. But that's none of your business."

"Anything involving you and Ashton is my business." Kai said stubbornly. I sighed heavily and shook my head.

"If you're gonna act like this then leave." I said bluntly. "I thought I could tolerate you, but I obviously can't. Get your shit together before you come back." I said opening the door for Kai and Kyle to leave.

"I'll be watching you." Kai said glaring at Ashton as he left. Ashton sighed. I shut the door on him and turned to everyone else.

"What now?" Zyre asked. I shrugged.

"Now I have to go." Raziel and Quinn said. Ashton nodded.

"You know how to keep in touch with me, and you know where I'll be." Ashton said.

"We'll be back around soon enough." Raziel said patting Ashton on his back. Quinn came over to me.

"May another time come when I can properly be introduced to my beautiful and special daughter." Quinn said stroking my hair. "Until then, farewell." Raziel came over to me next and wrapped his arms around me before he took a step back.

"A dream or not, you're the best thing that's happened to these men." Raziel said motioning to all of us. "Never forget how important you are." With that they both left leaving us with Draekon.

"I suppose I'll be a spy for my own kind till the time comes, yes?" Draekon asked.

"Only if that's what you wish." Ashton said to Draekon.

"I wish to be reunited with my father, for good." Draekon said. "Even if that means a sacrifice of my own people."

"Then so be it. Good luck, Draekon." Ashton said. Draekon nodded and then vanished. Ashton then turned to me, he hesitated before stroking my skin. I closed my eyes and leaned into his familiar touch. "It scares me because I remember every single thing about you, about us. All for it to not have even happened yet."

"It's pretty crazy right?" I asked now making eye contact.

"It throws my control all out of whack." He said with a dazzling smile.

"Who said I wanted you to have control?" I asked with a smirk of my own. Ashton paused for a bit to think before he just laughed.

"A week, tops." Ashton said.

"I'll give you three days." I said, he growled.

"A year." He said confidently.

"She'll still be jail bait." Zyre said from behind us.

"It wouldn't be the first time I've broken rules." Ashton said with a devious smile. "Now, who's hungry?"

"Everyone." Callum said. Ashton took me under his arm and guided me to the kitchen.

That was the last night I had saw him for a total of a year. He said it would be for the safety of us both, and I trusted him. I missed him, all three hundred sixty-five days. I missed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 15.9K 36
They saw him as a monster. Someone incapable of feeling anything, any emotion or sentiment. They saw him as a ruthless shadow that would lurk in the...
9K 268 8
Damon: She stalks toward me gracefully, that murderous gleam in her eyes, and the energy of her powers buzzing through the air. She looks like she...
390K 12.3K 27
"How can I be your warrior if you don't let me in?" I watched as the muscles of his body flex at each word as if his body was about to erupt in rage...
260K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...