𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 (𝚂𝚎�...

By hfcbdhhsjhs

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 (COMPLETE)
EXTRA❤
EXTRA-2❤
EXTRA-3❤
EXTRA-4❤
EXTRA-5❤
EXTRA-6❤
EXTRA-7❤
EXTRA-8❤
EXTRA-9❤
EXTRA-10❤
EXTRA-11❤
EXTRA-12❤
EXTRA-13❤
EXTRA-14❤
EXTRA-15❤
EXTRA-16❤
EXTRA-17❤
EXTRA-18❤
EXTRA-19❤
EXTRA-20❤
...
EXTAR-21❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-23❤
EXTRA-24❤
25❤
26❤
27❤
28❤
29❤
30❤
31❤
32❤
33❤
34❤
35❤
36❤
37❤
38❤
39❤
40❤
41❤
42❤
43❤
44❤
45❤
46❤
47❤
48❤
49❤
50❤
51❤
52❤
53❤
54❤
55❤
56❤
57❤
58❤
59❤
60❤
61❤
62❤
63❤
64❤
65❤
66❤
67❤
68❤
69❤
70❤

26

1.4K 91 42
By hfcbdhhsjhs

" Ayaan show some of your hand magic". Aashika said ayaan look towards ayushi who was watching movie with half open eyes.

Ayaan come in aashika blanket and move closer to her .

" You should have told me before ". He whisper and put his hand inside her lower making her eyes wide. She quickly push him while glaring towards him.

" Shameless my back it hurting that's why I said that. Go wash your hand don't try to touch me I will kill you" Aashika said glaring towards him.

Just to tease her he keep his finger which just now touch her on his lips.

" Ayaan don't you dare to do it" Aashika yell ayushi look towards them .

" What happen papa " Ayushi said and put her head on ayaan lap ready to sleep.

" Baby let me wash my hand I just now touch some spicy thing" Ayaan said removing her head and come there after Washing his hand.

" Ayushi if you are sleepy then sleep why are you trying to not sleep. " Aashika said patting ayushi head.

" Mummy I wanna sleep on your lap ".

" Come baby " She said ayushi put her head on aashika tummy.

" Don't let her sleep on your belly aashi you have baby inside ".

" So what she is my baby too and she is already sleeping ". Aashika said ayaan put ayushi on bed covering her with blanket.

" Your daughter is getting fever I'm serious try not to go close to her because you are also sensitive you will get cold or fever from her ". Ayaan said and encircle his arms around her.

" Ayaan tell me the gender it's not fair you know it but I don't ".

" No "

" Please ".

" No "

Aashika start crying covering her face.

" Why aren't you telling me my baby gender. You are so bad you know it but i can't ". She said still crying.

Ayaan look at her biting his lips to not laugh at her.

" Oh my baby don't cry I will not tell you even if you cry".

" If you tell me then I will let you French kiss me ". Aashika said ayaan look at her with tight smile.

" I'm not telling you".

" But if you let me kiss something else then I will consider ". Ayaan said keeping his hand on her thighs.

" Good I'm the one with baby but I don't even have right to know the gender good . Stay here I'm going out I can't stay with you. " She said faking tear.

" Baby ...... Ok it's boy happy now stop crying. " Ayaan said wiping her tears.

" Really I love you so much ". Saying that she immediately jump on him hugging him tightly.

" Aashi you are pregnant stop these act of your if something happen then we have to admit you in hospital you want it" Ayaan said slapping her butt she shake her head and look up smiling.

" Baby boy means mumma's boy. I'm so happy". Aashika said and again hug him .

" I'm so happy...... Ayaan can i eat some chocolate ". She said with pout.

" Yeah let me bring it ". Ayaan said and coke with chocolate".

" Thanku my dear hubby". Aashika said kissing his cheeks.

After the chocolate was finish she look at ayaan again.

" Can i have some ice cream and cake ". Aashika said ayaan shake his head.

" No absolutely not you just had chocolate ".

" But.... What I can do my baby want ice cream and chocolate " Aashika said rubbing her eyes and act like she is crying again.

" We have no cake at home and it's raining ". Ayaan said she shake her head.

" Make it then and bring me ice cream ". She said and lean on his chest peaking his lips.

" No aashi "

"Please ayaan "

" Aashi no means no ".

" Just say the truth you don't love me anymore even though I'm looking cute just like baby bear but still you don't love me. Baby papa don't love us buts don't worry I love you so much . We will leave far away from your papa". Aashika said and sit on opposite corner of couche.

" Aashi it's not like that ".

" Baby don't worry you mummy will work in cafe but will feed you properly I will take care for you ".

" Aashi you can work in company too". Ayaan said leaning towards her.

" Who want to work there and we are not on this topic. Baby your papa don't love you mummy anymore ". Aashika said wiping her Imaginary tears.

" Ok you can have ice cream go and have it" Ayaan said rolling his eyes.

" Bring it for me I'm tired massage My feet to it's hurting ". Aashika said and out her feet on his lap now smiling.

" You are taking advantage of your situation " Saying that he lean towards her lips and after kissing it he move down to her chest.

They both stop listening to ayushi crying.

" She is crying why". Aashika said pushing ayaan.

" I don't know I will see what happens stay here". Saying that ayaan stand up and walk towards ayushi room aashika follow behind him .

Ayaan quickly sit besides ayushi who was crying while rubbing her both eyes.

" What happen ayushi " Ayaan said softly rubbing her back.

" Papa this cough is not stopping " She said and again start coughing.

" Stop crying first . Aashi can you make something for her cough and mix little amount of honey ". He said to aashika who nodded her head and went to kitchen.

" Papa " Ayushi said leaning to ayaan.

" Yeah why are you crying my strong baby. Mumma is bringing tasty drink it will do magic and your cough will disappear".

She look towards him and suddenly sneez on his face.

" Sorry sorry ". Ayushi said ayaan shake his head.

" Stop crying ayushi . Here wipe your nose ". Ayaan said and went to bathroom to wash his face.

Ayaan come back finding ayushi looking at handkerchief with eww face.

" Papa here " She said and throw it on ayaan who caught it glaring at her.

" Ayushi don't throw it like this other will caught cold too".

" But it's clean papa " . She said and again sneez.

" Still madam don't know how to clean her nose and here she wanted to grow " Ayaan said cleaning her nose while ayushi try to get away from him.

" Mummy papa is beating me ". Ayushi yell loudly for aashika. Who come here glaring towards ayaan.

" Mumma papa slap me ". Ayushi said hugging aashika while showing her tongue to ayaan who was looking at her with rised eyebrows.

" Ayaan what is this she is already sick . leave him I will beat him too here drink it fast . "

" No it smell bad . I don't want it " She said pushing her head in aashika tummy.

" Give it to me " Ayaan said and take glass from her hand and press glass in front of her lips.

" Papa it taste bad ".

" Drink it otherwise...... Ok leave it aashika go and bring my bag let me check her ". Ayaan said deliberately. Ayushi quickly snatch glass from his hand gulping it quickly.

Just after drinking half glass she vomit everything on floor.

" Who told you to drink this fast ". Aashikha said bringing cloth to wipe the floor.

" Leave make her drink remaining slowly I will wipe it."

" I don't want ". Ayushi said but shut up feeling aashika glare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 3.9K 43
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 �...
5.5K 185 26
"ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶, 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶. 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴."
2.4K 107 13
It is believed that destiny plays an important role in bringing two people together 🍃 whether they're miles away from each other if they're meant to...
2.4M 111K 49
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟.