No Matter What Always Stick T...

By JesseLikeAFox

When mysterious robots attack the Turtles' lair in the sewer, they lose contact with their master, Splinter... More

Information
Things Change
Hello Cruel World
Very Obvious
A Mouser Hunt
Trusting Your Gut
It Takes A Team
Casey Jones
The Angrier Mind
Shell Shock Time
Nano
Nano vs Turtles
Identify Your Enemies
Darkness on the Edge of Town
The Invisible Ninjas
The Way of Invisibility
Fallen Angel
Most Hatred Opponents
The Garbage Truck
Garbageman
The Shredder Strikes, Part 1
The Unconvincing Turtle Titans
Notes from the Underground, Part 1
Notes from the Underground, Part 2
Notes from the Underground, Part 3
The King
The Shredder Strikes Back, Part 1
The Shredder Strikes Back, Part 2

The Shredder Strikes, Part 2

316 6 1
By JesseLikeAFox

Well, it took me a while, but I managed to see Oroku Saki for who he really is: The Shredder. Of course, to get to this point, we had to fight a bunch of Foot Ninja, which wasn't easy. Then, we had to go up against Hun again. Definitely not easy. But the real nightmare is about to begin. Now we have to face the Shredder, and something tells me, this is really not going to be easy. - Leo

The turtles stand in the rain on a rooftop, facing Shredder and his Foot ninja. "The time for games has ended. No more charades." Shredder said to them as he removes his helmet. "You see me as I am. And it will be the last thing you will ever see." Shredder said to them then he puts his helmet back on. "Prepare to face your destiny and your doom!" Shredder said to them. "Well, uh, he's your friend, Leo." Donnie said to Leo with fear in his voice while Cheyenne holds his hand. "And he certainly has a strong sense of personal style. I mean, nice outfit." Mikey said to them. "Yeah, but something tells me he didn't get all dressed up for nothing." Raph said to them. "Guys. We're in for the fight of our lives." Leo said to them. "Leo's right." Jesse said to them then she looks at her group. "You guys ready?" Jesse asks them then her eyes meets Leo's eyes. "Not really..." Tasneem said to them. "Don't worry, neither am I." Jamey said to her. "We've trained for this but statistically speaking the odds of us winning this unharmed are low like very low." Cheyenne said to them. "Good thing, I never follow the stats." Raph said to them then his arm bumps into Jamey making the two look at each other for a second. "Foot ninja, attack! Destroy them!" Shredder yelled at his nights then Foot ninja race forward and engage the turtles in battle.

Leo rans over to the one side of the roof, jumping up and kicking two ninjas down while Cheyenne takes Jesse aside to cover her cut. Donnie was by Cheyenne and Jesse whacking ninjas away with his Bo Staff. Raph clashed his sai with a ninja's sword then Tasneem kicks the ninja away. Raph pats Tasneem's head making her smile at him as Jamey clashes her weapons over and over with multiple ninjas around her making Raph run over to help her.

Mikey was facing three ninjas and he was getting ready to fight them. Suddenly Shredder jumps down by him and he kicks Mikey down sending Mikey flying across the rooftop. "Mikey!" Tasneem shouts as she runs over to him while Shredder turns to Leo. Leo was fighting a ninja until Shredder kicks Leo in the chest sending him flying but Leo flips off the ground with his hands and land back onto his feet sliding to a stop. Donnie was twirling his Bo Staff in front of him overwhelms two Foot ninja before the Shredder leaps down next to him, grabs the staff, and pitches Donnie down on the rooftop. Donnie lands on his shell a few feet away, Donnie gasps as he looks up to see a Foot ninja coming down at him with a sword. As the ninja swings at Donnie's face, Raph catches the blade on his sai. Donnie rolls out of the way as Raph pushes against the ninja. "Watch your back, brainiac!" Raph said to him. "Isn't that what you're for, Raph?" Donnie said to him as he stands up and he runs towards another ninja as Raph disarms the ninja and sends his sword flying. Leo and Mikey were standing shell-to-shell, fighting ninjas then Mikey noticed the sword heading their way. "Leo, low bridge!" Mikey yelled at his brother then the two duck and the sword Raphael sent flying goes past them and strikes an electrical unit making sparks fly and then flames erupt. 

Mikey, Tasneem, Donnie and Cheyenne were deal with ninjas, while nearby, Shredder faces off with Leo, Jesse, Raph and Jamey. Flames move all around them, Leo and Raph leap at Shredder who meets them mid-air, knocking both down. Shredder looks over at Jesse and Jamey who were ready to attack. "You attack from below." Jesse said to Jamey. "And you attack from above." Jamey said to her then the two attack at the same time. Jamey try to swiftly kick Shredder under his foot but he jumps up but Jesse hits his helmet with her fans. Shredder lands on the ground and he looks at the two sisters and he smiles under his helmet. Shredder stands up as Jamey attempted to attack him again only for Shredder to kick her in her chest away from him. Shredder then looks at Jesse who was facing him while holding her fans tight. "Ah, Jesse my daughter." Shredder said to her as he walks closer to her. "Tell me, how is your mother in the afterlife?" Shredder asks her before he laughs darkly while Jesse growled. "Why don't you ask her yourself because when I'm done with you, you'll be in the afterlife!" Jesse yelled then she runs towards Shredder. Jesse's fans clashes with Shredder's gauntlet the sound echos into the distance. "Pathetic child!" Shredder said as he pushes Jesse to the ground. "You will be the one to join your mother!" Shredder yelled at her and he punches Jesse in the face making her fall onto the ground. Jesse sees her fans have landed a few feet away from her, Jesse breathes heavily as she turns around to see Shredder staring down at her. "Don't worry about your sisters, I will take care of them when I am done with you." Shredder said to her as he rises his gauntlet. "You talk too much!" Jamey yelled as she jumps onto Shredder's back and she tries to stab Shredder who stops her attack. Jesse grabs her fans and she threws it at Shredder sending him stumbling backways. Jamey jumps off Shredder and she grabs Jesse's fans before doing a backflip over to Jesse. Jamey extended her hand to her older sister, Jesse smiles at her as she takes her hand. "Ready for another round?" Jamey asks Jesse while she hands the fans to her. "Ready when you are." Jesse said to her then the two run at Shredder. The two run pass Raph and Leo who were laying on the group. "What? You tried already?" Jamey jokes as her and Jesse run pass them.

Later the fire has broken out all across the rooftop. Tasneem and Mikey were fighting off a few ninjas, Tasneem kicks aside a ninja but Mikey gets kick in the chest sending him flying back. Mikey smashes into a pair of ninja facing off with Donnie and Cheyenne, and all three go down, with Mikey on top. Donnie and Cheyenne walk over to him while Tasneem fended off ninjas. "Nice landing." Donnie said to him. "They don't call me Air Mikey for nothing." Mikey said to him as Cheyenne helps him up. "I've never heard anyone call you that." Tasneem said to him as she runs over to them. "Uh, lot of times people call me that." Mikey said to her then the four rush back into battle. 

Raph and Jamey attempted to attack Shredder who easily kicks. Leo tries his hand but Shredder kicks him back making Leo fly back and hits the building's ledge, breaking off a chunk of concrete and losing both his swords. Leo groans and starts to stand, and is beset by several ninjas, who grab him. Jesse went to go help Leo but ninjas tackled her to the ground. But Jesse manage to free one of her arm and then flipping back kicking away the ninjas but also twisting her arm at an odd angle. Jesse lands and she holds her shoulder with a pained expression on her face. Suddenly, the Shredder jumped through the flames kicking Jesse back. "I will finish you first." Shredder said to her then he kicks Jesse over the edge of the building. "Jesse!" Leo scream as he tries to fight against the ninjas that was holding him but to no avail. "Jesse, no!" Jamey shout as she runs towards the edge but a wall of fire grew. "Jamey!" Raph shouts when he saw her running towards the fire. Raph runs after her and he tackles her to the ground and he holds her as Jamey struggled in his arms, Shredder laughs amused by this.

Suddenly, there is a rumbling sound as the building shakes and then a section of the roof crumbles inward. The rooftop cracks open, the crack racing towards Shredder, and fire shoots up and the building starts to collapse. 

Leo was free of the ninja who were holding him, backs away from the Shredder and then falls. Leo lands hard on top of a parked car and then rolls off onto the street.

Donnie and Cheyenne gotten separated and now Donnie jumps off the rooftop, grabbing onto a nearby lamp post before losing his grip and falling to the street below. 

Raph and Jamey ended up landing in a metal garbage bin and the lid closes on top of them providing protection from the falling debris.

Mikey gets separated from Tasneem and he ended up finding Cheyenne and the two jump off the building before getting covered by falling debris.

Tasneem uses her weapon to swing onto another building landing safely but alone thinking Mikey was right behind her.

Donnie rubs his head and he groans in pain, he then turns to see Mikey and Cheyenne nearby, Cheyenne was trying to move a large piece chunk of the roof lying on top of Mikey's leg. Donnie quickly got up and runs over to them. "I can't take you anywhere, Mikey." Donnie said to him. "Hey, I was trying to move, but the building just jumped out and attacked me." Mikey said to him then Cheyenne looks at Donnie. "Have you seen the others?" Cheyenne asks him. "No, the fire separated us." Donnie said to her. "Okay, we need to find them." Cheyenne said to them then she realize that Donnie was staring at her. "Anyway, let's get you out of there Mikey." Donnie said to Mikey then he carefully uses his bō as a lever and shifts the concrete slab off of his brother. "Ow! I think I hurt my ankle." Mikey said to them. "Duh. Come on, I'll help you." Donnie said to him as he hands Mikey his Bo Staff so he could lean on it and slung his left arm over Donnie's shoulder. The three walk away just as sections of the building falls behind them as they head for an alley. "Oh, man." Mikey said making Cheyenne and Donnie turn to see Shredder walks unhurriedly through the flames on the ground floor of the building and stops at the entrance. "Tell me I'm not seeing what I'm seeing." Mikey asks the two. "I wish I could, Mikey. I wish I could." Donnie said to him while Cheyenne was getting even more worried.

The Foot ninja line up to either side of Shredder, all dropping to one knee. "Find the turtles! They cannot be far! Do not allow them to escape!" Shredder orders them then he hears police sirens approach. "Uh! Foot ninja! Disappear! Report to me when you find them. I want to finish them myself." Shredder said to them. The Foot ninja and Shredder vanish just before the police cars arrive. 

A pair of ninja run past the car that Leo is hiding behind without seeing him. "I've gotta find the others." Leo whisper then he grabs his katanas. "Gotta regroup." Leo whisper then he crosses the street and hops down to a basement entryway just before Foot ninja arrive to examine the area around the car. "Well, your not much good to us if those guys find you first." Leo hears someone behind her. Leo quickly turns ready to unsheathe his katanas but he pauses when he saw Jesse almost hidden in the shadows. "You scared me." Leo said to her as he walks over to her. "I thought you were..." Leo then paused when Jesse gasp in pain. "Your hurt." Leo said to her when he sees her holding her shoulder. "It's just a dislocated shoulder, I'll live but I won't risk it getting worse by trying to fix it myself." Jesse said to him, Leo was surprise to see Jesse this serious. "We need to sling your arm." Leo said to her and he starts looking around until he saw a small sheet hanging on the clothesline and he grabs it. Leo slices it with one of his katanas then he walks closer to Jesse and he beginning to wrap her arm in a sling. Jesse hiss in pain making Leo look at her. "Sorry." Leo said to her feeling bad for hurting her. "It's okay." Jesse said to him as she places her other hand on Leo's shoulder. Leo continued to work then Leo's face turn red when he wrap the sheet around Jesse's neck getting extremely close to Jesse's face. "There, it's not perfect but it will do for now." Leo said to her then he looks into Jesse eyes. "Thank you, Leo." Jesse said to him and she kisses Leo's cheek making him turn red. Jesse sees more Foot ninjas around while Leo was rubbing his cheeks. "We need to find the others before they do." Jesse said to Leo who looks at her before the two goes into the shadows.

Meanwhile, Raph and Jamey were staying silent in the bin as they hear Foot ninjas searching. Raph peeks out to see the ninjas were gone. "Man, if those Foot goons don't finish me off, the stink of this dumpster will. Sheesh!" Raph said to himself as he and Jamey hop of the  dumpster. Jamey then flicks a banana peel off Raph's shoulder. Raph then looks at her emotionless making Jamey look at him. "What's the matter with you, red? You mad at me?" Jamey asks him as she walks over to him and Raph grumbled. "What's that? Care to say it to my face." Jamey said to him challenging Raph. Raph suddenly walk closer to her making Jamey back up but Raph continued to get closer to her. Jamey backed up against a wall as Raph stands infront of her. "You could've been killed." Raph said to her. "What?" Jamey said to him. "When Jesse fell, you were about to jump through the flames. What were you thinking?!" Raph yelled at her, Jamey's expression change to a glare. "What was I gonna do? Just let my sister fall!" Jamey yelled at him. "Running straight towards fire wasn't smart Jamey! You could've been real hurt!" Raph yelled at her. "Jesse is hurt Raph! And with Shredder still out there, he can kill her! Like he did to my mother! And my other sisters are out there too and I can't lose all of them!" Jamey shouted at him as she walks away from Raph. "Jamey..." Raph said to her. "Just..." Jamey said then Raph interrupts her by turning her around to face him, and Raph gives her a soft kiss. Raph gently kisses her while holding her tight, making Jamey gasp in the kiss. Raph pulls away from Jamey's lips after a short while and notices that her cheeks are flushed and she is breathing heavily. "We will find them before he does." Raph whisper to her then he takes her hand and he takes Jamey into the shadows to find the others while Jamey was turning red about what just happened.

Elsewhere, Donnie and Cheyenne were helping Mikey walk away from the burning building. "Ugh,  we need to go back." Mikey said to the two while his mind had been thinking about Tasneem worried about her. " I-I know." Donnie said to him while he lets Mikey lean against him. "But you're in no condition to fight, Mikey." Cheyenne said to him while Donnie's leans Mikey against a lamp post. "Let's get your ankle wrapped up and then we'll start looking for the others." Donnie said to him. 

Back with Leo and Jesse, the two were both balancing on top of a lamp- post watching as Foot ninjas searched the ground for them. Leo growled and glared at the ninjas while Jesse struggled to keep her balance. Leo noticed and he carefully place his hand on the back of her shell to keep her from falling. Jesse looks at him with a little smile making Leo smile back at her.

In the meantime, Tasneem was hiding in a warehouse from the Foot Ninjas who were prowling the neighborhood. "I have to find the others." Tasneem said to herself then she looks out the window to see the ninjas were gone. Tasneem leaps out the window and into the alley, where she disappears into the shadows. Tasneem moves stealthily before stopping abruptly as she spots the Shredder. Remembering what he did to her mother and to her and her sisters, Tasneem falls to her knees while her hands tremble. Tasneem watch as the Shredder walks away, Tasneem gets to her feet still trembling. "Tas." Tasneem hear someone making her turn to see Splinter. "Splinter." Tasneem said as she walks over to him and she hugs him. "You okay my dear?" Splinter asks her as Tasneem tears up. "It's the Shredder...we had a battle with him and his ninjas...I'm so scared...I want my sisters..." Tasneem tears making Splinter rub her shell. "We will find them little one." Splinter said to her gently.

Meanwhile, Cheyenne and Donnie walk down to an alleyway and they stop near a dumpster. "Let's rest for a second." Donnie said to them then he spot Shredder and a pair of Foot ninja. "Whoa." Donnie said making Cheyenne and Mikey turn to see the Shredder. "It's the Shredder." Cheyenne whisper in a panicky tone. On the opposite end of the alley another group of Foot ninjas appear. "And some of his little friends. Look." Mikey said making the two turn to see more ninjas. "What are we going to do?" Cheyenne said as she starts to feeling vulnerable unable to think straight. She was scared, her mind was running if she was going to see her sisters again, will the Shredder kill her like he did to her mother. "Cheye." Donnie calls her making Cheyenne look at him with tears in her eyes. "Fire escape." Donnie said to her making her look up to see it. Cheyenne jumps up first landing quietly before she helps Donnie. Donnie leaps, supporting Mikey with one arm, and catches the rungs of the fire escape ladder with the other. Cheyenne grabs onto Mikey and she pulls him up while Donnie pulls himself up.

The Shredder and Foot ninja meet at the center of the alley without seeing the three turtles. "Nothing? Keep searching!" Shredder orders them and the ninjas disbanded.

A couple of floors above them, Donnie stands on an apartment fire escape and watches the Foot. Then he goes inside the open window, which leads to the apartment's bathroom. Mikey was perched on the edge of the bathtub while Cheyenne was washing her face. "My ankle's killing me." Mikey whines while Donnie walks over to Cheyenne. "You okay?" Donnie asks her making Cheyenne look at him. "I panic down there. I was feeling vulnerable unable to think straight." Cheyenne said to him. "I feel like there is something you are not telling me." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne look away from him. "You remember when I was stuttering the first time we met?" Cheyenne asks him as she looks at the mirror. "I remember." Donnie said to her. "I thought that was cute." Mikey said to them with a smile. "I was the one who watch the Shredder kill my mother." Cheyenne said to the two brothers who felt bad for her. "I wake up that night because I had a nightmare and I walk into my mom's room. That's when I saw it." Cheyenne said to them as she starts tearing up. "I saw th...that monster...murder m...my mom." Cheyenne starts to stutter again making Donnie walk over to her. "And...and..." Cheyenne said as she breaks down making Donnie hug her tight while Mikey looks down sad. "It's okay." Donnie whisper to her making Cheyenne hug Donnie back. "You two better leave me here. I'll only slow guys down." Mikey said to them making the two look at him. "Can that noise, Mikey." Donnie said to him while Cheyenne opens the medicine cabinet. "It's just a sprained ankle. We need to wrap it properly." Cheyenne said to him as she calm down.  Then Donnie spots the pantyhose draped over the bath curtain rod. Donnie snaps his fingers and grins making Cheyenne look at him. Donnie takes the hose down and proceeds to use them to wrap Mikey's ankle. Mikey then reaches over an grabs a bath body brush. "While you're doing that, I'll just brush my long flowing locks." Mikey jokes as he uses the brush on his head while laughing. Donnie looks up and then responds in a completely deadpan voice. "Nice." Donnie said to him then he hears Cheyenne giggle a little making Donnie smile a little. The three hear the sound of the bathroom door opening startles them and they look over to see a little child. The child's mouth falls open at the sight of them making Donnie puts a finger to his lips. "Shh!" Donnie said to him who runs away. "Mom! Mom! There's two giant turtles in the bathroom! And one of them's got your stockings!" The kid calls out to his mom making the three turtles look at each other and chuckle sheepishly before leaving. 

In an alley, two Foot ninja are searching. They stop, and one of them sniffs the air. "Something around here really stinks." One of them said to the other. "Don't look at me." He said to him then Raph sneaks up behind them and grabs their heads, and he smacks them together. They both fall, and Jamey walks over to Raph who was wearing a big grin. Then Raph sniffs at his armpits making Jamey look at him. "I don't smell that bad, do I?" Raph asks himself. "Only a lot." Jamey said to him making Raph look at her. "What? You asked." Jamey said to him then the two was grab and yanked into the shadows. Jamey and Raph struggles and when released, the two turns to see Splinter and Tasneem. "Master Splinter." Raph said as Tasneem hugs Jamey happy to see her. "The others. We got split up." Raph said to his dad. "Come. We must find them." Splinter said to them.

In another alleyway, Leo and Jesse were being backed into a dead-end alley as they face a group of Foot ninjas. Leo holds his katanas ready to fight them and ready to protect Jesse. Then a figure leaps down in the midst of the Foot. The Foot ninjas gasp as the Guardian rises and pulls his sword, which begins to glow and pulse with power. Leo stands watching, wide-eyed and with his mouth hanging open. "Do you wish your swords did that?" Jesse whisper to Leo. "No, but that would be cool." Leo said to her.

Elsewhere, Donnie continues to support Mikey as they walk past a loading dock while Cheyenne was making sure no ninjas were around. Then four figures jump down in front of them and Donnie places Mikey on the ground, draws his bō, and stands protectively in front of his brother and Cheyenne. "Donnie, wait." Cheyenne said to him then the three see it was Tasneem, Jamey, Splinter and Raph. "Oh, am I glad to see you guys." Donnie said to them. "We heard you two miles away." Jamey said to him as Cheyenne walks over to her two sisters and hug them. Tasneem then sees Mikey sitting in pain making her rush over to him. "Mikey, you okay?" Tasneem asks him as Raph walks over to them. "I don't know if I can make it." Mikey said to them making Tasneem make a face realizing it was a joke. "Raph, is that you? The lights...the lights are turning out! It's all going dark! Tell Raph...tell Raph..." Mikey said to them. "I'm right here, Mikey. I-I'm right here next to you." Raph said to him making Tasneem look at him realizing that Raph doesn't realize it was joke. "You tell Raph he's always been...a big cheese head! Psych! I can't believe you fell for that! Oh, oh, the lights are turning out! Ha, ha, ha!" Mikey said to him with a smile. "I'll turn your lights out for real, wise guy!" Raph said to him as he gets ready to punches his brother making Tasneem hold his hand back. "Raphael! Michelangelo! Quiet down! If we could hear you, so could the Foot ninja. We must move more quickly than this." Splinter said to them. "We could always leave Mikey behind." Raph said to them teasing while smirking. "Hey!" Tasneem and Mikey said to him at the same time. "I didn't bring the remote for the Battle Shell, or I could get it..." Donnie said to them then Splinter holds up the remote. "Here." Splinter said to him and he holds the remote to Donnie. "Perfecto, Sensei! Looks like..." Donnie said the Cheyenne glances over and sees a lot of Foot ninjas. "We're surrounded." Cheyenne said to them as the ninjas circles them and closing in quickly. "Master Splinter, use the remote! Get the Battle Shell!" Donnie yelled as the Foot attack.

Cheyenne, Jamey, Donnie and Raph spring into action while Tasneem stays with Mikey as Splinter starts presses buttons on the remote. The three turtles fight the Foot Ninjas while Tasneem stands by Mikey protecting him. Tasneem then sees Raph fighting along side Jamey and she see something was up with the two. "Tas..." Mikey calls her making Tasneem knee down to him. "Do you see what I see?" Mikey asks her while the two watch Jamey and Raph. "Yep, someone is up with our favorited hotheads turtles." Tasneem said to him then the two see Raph give Jamey a kiss on the cheek after he protect her from an attack. "Oh my shell." Tasneem said to Mikey said at the same time.

Cheyenne walks over to Splinter who growls in frustration. "May I assist your Splinter?" Cheyenne asks him. "Yes, please." Splinter said to her and he hands the remote to Cheyenne. Cheyenne then pressed a button and she knew the Battle Shell was on it's way. Splinter starts fighting with the turtles and he takes the ninjas out easily, he is soon standing in a circle of unconscious ninjas. "Master Splinter, you kick butt!" Raph said to him. "You can say that again." Jamey said to him making Raph look at her and he holds her hand hoping no one will see but Tasneem and Mikey did and they were trying not to giggle.

Back in the alley where the Foot have cornered Leo and Jesse, the two were exchange glances with the Guardian, and then the Guardian proceeds to take down all of the Foot ninjas single-handedly. He deactivates his sword and sheathes it before walking towards Leo and Jesse, who backs up and maintains a defense posture. "Okay, this is new. You're definitely a ninja, but you're not one of them." Leo said to him while putting his arm out infront of Jesse. "I am simply...a Guardian. Beyond that, I cannot tell you anything more." The Guardian said to them. "That's not helpful." Jesse said to him. "I am sorry, but I cannot reveal everything to you now. Just know that you are caught up in a battle that is bigger than you can imagine." The Guardian said to them. "I pretty much heard that already from Oroku Saki." Leo said to him. "Yes. It was the only truth that the Shredder told you. But know this." The Guardian said to them as he walks closer to them. "By rejecting the Shredder and his evil, you have made an ally this day." The Guardian said to them and he stuck his hand out to them. Leo looks at Jesse who moves away from Leo and she shook his hand with her good hand. "Then we are allies." Jesse said to him with a smile while Leo smiles at Jesse when he saw her smiling as he sheathes his katana.

Elsewhere, the other turtles and Splinter are in the Battle Shell, with Donnie at the wheel while Cheyenne was tracking Leo and Jesse's location. "Slow down! You drive too quickly!" Splinter scolded at Donnie as the Battle Shell turns into Leo and Jesse's alley. "And that turn was too sharp!" Splinter said to Donnie. "Who knew Splinter was a backseat driver." Cheyenne said to herself. "Master Splinter, you've been backseat driving the whole way." Donnie said to him making Cheyenne laugh a little.

Leo and Jesse shield their eyes quickly as the lights hit their eyes. Cheyenne rolls her window down and she pops her head out.  "Hey, lovebirds, need a ride?" Cheyenne asks them happy to see Jesse was okay. "Sure. Guys, I'd like to introduce you to..." Leo said then he turns to see the Guardian was gone. "The mystery ninja." Jesse said to Leo when she sees that the Guardian was gone.

Inside the Battle Shell, Donnie and Leo exchange a quick hug while Cheyenne looks at Jesse's arm. "Good to see you, Leo." Mikey said to him while Tasneem was hugging Jesse. "We were all pretty worried." Donnie said to him while Jamey walks closer to Jesse. "Very worried." Jamey said to Jesse who roll her eyes then Jamey hugs her gently. "I'm happy you okay, sis." Jamey whisper to her making Jesse smile a little.  "Yes, I am happy you are all safe." Splinter said to them then he suddenly slaps the boys all in once shot. 

"Ow!"

The boys said at once as Splinter looks at the girls. "Hey." Donnie said as he rubs his cheek. "Do not misunderstand my dears." Splinter said to the girls as he walks over to the sisters. "I am just as disappointed in your four." Splinter said to them making the girls nod. "What was that for?" Raph asks his dad who walks infront of the group. "For being so foolish! You should never have tried to face the Shredder alone! He is too powerful." Splinter said to them. "You're telling me. I've got bruises that have got bruises." Donnie said to him making Cheyenne smile at him trying to convince herself that he was so cute and she was falling for him a lot. "And did you see the way that Shredder walked right through that fire?" Leo asks them. "Yeah, he's like the Shreddinator or something." Mikey said to them in a terminator impression. "You have stirred the hornet's nest. He will not rest until he finds us." Splinter said to them. "Splinter is right." Jesse said to them making everyone look at her. "The Shredder is relentless and has no mercy especially for those who are not on his side." Jesse said to them. "What should we do, Master Splinter?" Leo asks his dad as he looks away from Jesse. "Let him find us. I have long wished to avenge my Master Yoshi and take avenge for the sisters' mom. Now is the time." Splinter said to them making the sisters smile at him. "But how do we let him find us?" Donnie asks them. "Sit still." Splinter said to him. "I don't know, Master Splinter. Sitting still isn't one of our strong points." Mikey said to him making Splinter glares at him. "Right. Sitting still it is. I like sitting still. Sitting still's good." Mikey said to him as he giggles. 

The Battle Shell, now parked on the street Donnie and Cheyenne were putting Jesse's arm in this right place. Jamey was on the other side of the Battle Shell waiting for them to leave then Raph walks over to her. Raph stands by her side as Donnie pops Jesse's shoulder right in place making her hiss in pain while Cheyenne holds her hand. "I told you we would find them." Raph said to her as Donnie puts a proper sling on Jesse. "I know." Jamey said to him as she leans on the Battle Shell wall. "I like you." Raph whisper to her making Jamey look at him. "You are the only person I can be with and you occasionally have to keep me in line. You are who I am. Additionally, I wouldn't be the same without you as a part of me." Raph said to her as he slowly holds her hand. "You sure? You sure this is what you want?" Jamey asks him as Raph holds her hand tight. "I want this." Raph said to her while Tasneem and Mikey was watching them then they share a smile.

Later the Battle Shell is spotted by Shredder and the Foot ninjas. Shredder rakes the claws on his gauntlet along the side of the Battle Shell, and points up towards the roof of the building it is parked next to. 

Leaning against the support beams of the rooftop water tower, Splinter kneels above them, next to the water tower, his eyes closed. The turtles were all standing or leaning under a water tower, the breeze gently blowing the ends of their masks. Then Foot ninjas and Shredder arrive on the rooftop. "Dude." Mikey whispered as he looks at Tasneem losing his composer momentarily. Tasneem then intertwines her hand with Mikey as the two glare back at Shredder. Cheyenne had her hand resting on Donnie's shoulder while Jamey and Raph look at each other. Leo looks at Jesse who was ready for a fight even with her arm. "Let the butt-kicking begin." Raph said to them then the turtles draw their weapons while Jesse pulls out her little blade. "Foot ninja, attack!" Shredder orders his ninjas.

The Foot and the turtles meet in the center of the rooftop and begin to battle. "Remember, my students, even the mighty oak bends before the raging storm winds." Splinter said to them from the water tower. "Huh?" Mikey said as he jumps over a ninja and Tasneem knocks him out with her weapon. "Be careful and do not be over confident!" Splinter yelled at them as Raph tackles two ninjas rolling away from them and sprinting up before kicking down a third. Jesse and Leo were jumping off the heads of the ninjas then at the end Jesse air kicks two ninjas down. Donnie and Cheyenne stand shell to shell as the Foot ninjas attack the two. Then a ninja attacks Cheyenne who stops his attack with her Bo Staff while Donnie does a swiftly kick under a few ninjas' foot.

Mikey traps a staff with his nunchaku and yanks it out of the Foot ninja's hands before kicking him in the stomach...with his injured leg. "Ow!" Mikey said as he starts hops up and down and sweeps the feet from under another oncoming ninja...with the same injured leg. "Ow! Owie!" Mikey said as another ninja runs at him but Mikey kicks ninja with the same leg. "Ow, ow, ow!" Mikey yelled then suddenly the Shredder jumps down behind him and as Michelangelo turns, Shredder kicks him, sending him flying back against the water tower support beams. Mikey hits hard and then clutches his ankle. "Ya~ow!" Mikey yelled making Tasneem turn when she heard him yell. But the Shredder run over to her and he kicks her in the shell making her land on top of Mikey. Mikey and Tasneem both blush as Tasneem gets off him.

Donnie and Cheyenne does battle with several Foot ninja, taking each down with his bō. Donnie turn quickly just in time to catch a ninjas who had been about to bring down his katana right to his head. Donnie uses his Bo Staff to black the attack easily kicking the ninja back. Donnie then hears Cheyenne gasp as the Shredder appeared infront of her. The Shredder grabs her weapon and toss it aside before grabbing her and then throwing her over his shoulder kicking her into a wall. "Cheyenne!" Donnie yelled as the Shredder was about to  strike him but Raph kicks him away.

Shredder does a handspring and lands near his Foot ninjas. "Get them!" Shredder orders his ninjas. A ninja throws a handful of shuriken at Jesse but Leo jumps infront of her and he starts twirls his katana and knocks them all aside. "Not bad." Jesse said to herself as Leo beset by several Foot ninjas at once. Leo manages to kick them all aside, one of the smashes into a rooftop power box and it sparks. 

Donnie battles a trio of Foot ninjas with his bō. "Hold your staff higher! Sweep with the left foot from that position!" Splinter yelled at Donnie who knocks aside a ninja. "Geez, now you're backseat ninjaing me, Master Splinter!" Donnie said to him then Shredder appears in front of him and strikes him with the heel of his hand several times before punching him with his fist. Donnie flies backwards from the strike and slides along the rooftop before slamming into a wall next to Cheyenne who crawled over to him.

Jamey was exchanges sword strikes with a ninja with her weapon then Shredder comes up behind her and prepares to deliver a blow with the blades on his gauntlet. "No!" Raph yelled as he leaps in and catches his arm on his sais. "Raph." Jamey said as Raph struggles against Shredder, who grabs him by his belt, picks him up and throws him against the wall where Donnie and Cheyenne were still trying to recover. Shredder turns to Jamey who stands at the ready as Shredder walks over to her. "You are weak just like your mother." Shredder said to her making Jamey mad. "Don't you talk about my mother that way, you monster!" Jamey yelled and she runs at Shredder who laughs. Jamey kicks and punches the Shredder's chest but he didn't even move he only laughs before punching Jamey to the wall. Before Jamey hits into the wall, Raph jumps in between her and the wall protecting her form hitting her head on the wall. 

Mikey and Tasneem starts getting surrounded by Foot ninja. Mikey takes a few of them down while Tasneem threws her Manriki at the other ninjas hitting them in the head. Mikey and Tasneem smile at each other but Shredder appears behind them and with one punch sends them flying into a wall. "Ow!" Mikey yelled making Tasneem moves over to him. "You okay, Mikey?" Tasneem asks him while she touches his cheek. "My leg hurts and now my shell." Mikey said to her as he leans into Tasneem's chest. 

Leo and Jesse fight together side by side with Leo helping Jesse when she needs it. Leo hears Jesse hiss in scream making him turn to her to see Jesse on her knees. "You okay?" Leo asks her as he knees down to her. "I'm fine, I just feel pain." Jesse said to him. "Let me get you some place safe." Leo said to her then Jesse sees Shredder behind Leo. "Leo, look out!" Jesse yelled but Shredder punches him, sending him skidding along the rooftop and into the wall. Leo lands by the others as Shredder grabs Jesse by her neck. "Pathetic." Shredder said then he threws Jesse with more force then the others into a wall by the others. The group moves over to Jesse making sure she was okay while Shredder stalks towards the turtles. The teens looks at him as the Shredder lifts his gauntlet, preparing to strike. "None of you will leave here alive!" Shredder yelled at them. 

"Shredder! No!" Splinter yelled as he leaps down from the water tower and catches the gauntlet on his walking stick. "You destroyed my family once. I will not allow that to happen again!" Splinter yelled at Shredder. "Ahh! No man or freak can defeat me!" Shredder yelled as the two struggle against each other. "That remains to be seen!" Splinter said to them then he turns down the walking stick causing Shredder to twist to the side. Splinter jabs his side with his walking stick and then leaps over Shredder to land in front of the water tower support beams. Splinter glances back at them and then signals Shredder to bring it on. Growling in fury, Shredder attacks. Shredder sweeps his claws towards Splinter's head, but the rat ducks and Shredder slices into a support beam. Shredder delivers several punches and kicks, all of which Splinter blocks with his walking stick as he backs towards another support beam. He ducks another blow and Shredder once more slices a beam. Splinter bounces around beneath the water tower, causing Shredder to continuously slice into beams and girders until the water tower creaks and sways dangerously. "This is for my Master Yoshi! And for Hope!" Splinter yelled then he jumps at a support beam and kicks out a section that Shredder has already sliced. Shredder gasps as the water tower begins to fall. The turtles climb on top of a wall to get out of the way as water starts to flow out of the tower. Shredder shouts and runs, but a wall of water hits him and rolls him off the rooftop, along with his Foot ninjas. They land on the fire escape, but Shredder hits the sidewalk. Just as he starts to move, the water tower itself falls off of the roof. Shredder looks up and yells as the tower comes down at him, and then it crashes right on top of his body. 

The turtles and Splinter stand at the roof's edge to look down. Tasneem was holding Mikey who was bit unsteady, Donnie was standing close to Cheyenne holding her hand, Jamey and Raph were kneeling side by side while Jesse standing Leo. Splinter ducks his head and closes his eyes as Leo looks at him. "Master Splinter." Leo said to him. "You okay?" Mikey asks Splinter who sighs. "Come. We have avenged my Master Yoshi and Hope. Let us go home." Splinter said to them.

The group starts walking with Tasneem holding Mikey up. "I'm all over that." Donnie said to them as he walks with Cheyenne. "Yeah." Raph said to him. "I gotta tell you, home never sounded so good." Leo said to them as he playful puts his around around Jesse's shoulder making Jesse smile at him. 

Below, in the wreckage, Shredder's arm suddenly punches through the debris.

Back At The Sewer Lair

Splinter was Jesse in his room after arriving home while the others where in the lair. "I must express my gratitude for what you did for my sisters, and more importantly, for our mother. I'm unsure of how to pay you back." Jesse said to him making Splinter smile at her. "I did it because your sisters and you are now members of my family. You girls have sacrificed a lot for my sons; you've fought alongside them, you've kept the boys in check, and I even have spies inside." Splinter said to her making Jesse laugh a little. "I'm eager to see what the eight of you do next." Splinter said to her making Jesse smile at him.

Tasneem and Mikey were in the kitchen making some popcorn for the group. "How is your leg?" Tasneem asks him as she looks at Mikey. "Better now, I feel like I will be back to normal in no time." Mikey said to her with a smile. "That's good to hear goofball." Tasneem said to him while she rubs Mikey's shoulder. "So..." Mikey said as the popcorn starts popping. "I was thinking about the others." Mikey said to her making Tasneem look at him. "What if we help them get together." Mikey said to her. "Sounds fun but why do you want to do that?" Tasneem asks him. "Because the fact that they are taking so long to get together kills me. Although Raph and Jamey did ultimately have a kiss, the other two couples will now take longer to start dating." Mikey said to her. "Who knew Mikey was the love god or something." Tasneem said to herself. "Therefore, if I and you assist move things along, they will be together quickly." Mikey said to her with a smile. "Okay, but who do we go after? Donnie and Cheyenne or Leo and Jesse?" Tasneem asks him making Mikey think about it. "Now the Angel Eyes will think on it." Mikey said to her as he sits down to think.

Donnie walks into his and Cheyenne's little lab area to see Cheyenne sitting by her table playing around with some tools. Donnie walks up to her to see Cheyenne's hands were shaking making him slowly hold her hands. Cheyenne holds onto Donnie's hand as he sits down next to her making Cheyenne lean onto Donnie's shoulder. "Your mom can rest now." Donnie whisper to her making Cheyenne smile. "Yeah, you know fun getting know you, your dad and brothers." Cheyenne said to him as she looks up at Donnie. "Before meeting you guys, it was just my sisters and I. Jesse was usually the one making the difficult decisions, Jamey was constantly acting out when she needed to, and Tasneem had to mature earlier than other teens." Cheyenne said to him. "And you?" Donnie asks her making Cheyenne sit up right. "Jesse advised me to maintain my composure and pretend that I was not present when my mother was fatally killed in front of me for Tasneem, so I had to be stranger but I started to stutter a lot. I made my sisters worry about me but I wasn't and they knew it." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie hold her hand tight. "It's going to be fine now and you have a bigger group now that cares about you." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne smile at him while Tasneem and Mikey were watching them from afar.

On the second floor, Jamey was watching Tasneem and Mikey talking to each other about something. Jamey then feels someone behind her making Jamey turn to see Raph standing next behind. "May I join you?" Raph asks her making Jamey nod a little. Raph sits down next to her and he looks down at Tasneem and Mikey to see them laughing. "What do you think they are talking about?" Raph asks her. "Who knows." Jamey said to him as Raph holds her hand making Jamey look down at their hands. "You know something about this whole thing with me and you." Raph said as he looks at Jamey who was looking at him. "We might be one of those couples who quarrel then quickly make up." Raph said to her making Jamey laugh a little. "You are funny you know that." Jamey said to him then Raph pulls Jamey onto his lap making her gasp. "What is wrong with you?" Jamey asks him as Raph smiles at her before kissing her gently. Jamey wraps her arms around Raph's neck during their kiss while Tasneem and Mikey watching them.

Jesse walks out of Splinter's room to see Raph running after Mikey and Tasneem for some reason. "They were making fun of Raph and Jamey." Jesse hears Leo making her turn to him as Leo walks over to her. "That makes sense." Jesse said to him as Leo stands next to her. "So, is there anything you want to tell me about your past?" Leo asks her making Jesse think about it. "No, the Shredder is my dad thing is the only one." Jesse said to him as she leans on the wall. "Okay, is there anything you want to tell me?" Leo asks her making Jesse look away from him for a second before looking back at Leo. "No." Jesse said to him with a smile then suddenly Leo was pushed onto Jesse making her fall backwards onto the floor with Leo on top of her. "Mikey!" Leo yelled looking at his younger brother. "Sorry Leo!" Mikey yelled as he runs away with Tasneem as Raph was hot on their tail. "Leo." Jesse said to him making Leo look down to see he was on top of Jesse. "Sorry." Leo said to her as he sits up away from her. "It's okay." Jesse said to him and she kisses Leo's cheek before standing up and walking away. Leo touches his cheek where she has kissed him as Raph walks over to him. "So..." Raph said making Leo look at him. "You going to tell her?" Raph asks him as he sits down next to Leo. "I don't know maybe, I don't think I can." Leo said to him. "Leo, you given her a necklace because you like her, you fight by her side even after hearing her story. I mean look at me, I get the girl before you." Raph said to him and he walks away from Leo who makes a face. "Thanks for the talk, Raph." Leo said to himself then he looks over at Jesse who was talking to Donnie and Cheyenne. Leo smiles when he sees Jesse smile at Cheyenne who was laughing a little. Jesse looks over at Leo and she gives him a smile, Leo smiles back at her.

At Shredder's Hideout

Shredder enters his main room and he walks over to his table. Shredder then pulls out a picture of the sisters when they were still human. "Looks like you four find me some new toys." Shredder said then he looks down to see a picture of the girls mom who was sitting down by the girls. "Looks like your girls are alive for now." Shredder said then he laughs evilly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 366 21
Charlotte, Raven, Alexis, and Abigail are 4 girls with superhuman abilities. One night while fighting foot soldiers in a subway, 4 mutant turtles hel...
180 0 11
It's been a couple of years since Grace found out the April and Casey are her real parents and she's loving it. Not long after the girls turned twen...
22.8K 603 13
On a routine training mission out in the alleyways of New York City, Leonardo, a teenage mutant ninja turtle, finds a hurt baby dragon in one of the...
65.3K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...