ππ€π’π’πˆπŽπ 》TMR, Minho

By mazewriterrr

Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks o... More

𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐓𝐒𝐓
𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐃𝐓𝐂
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040 (Epilogue)
𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐅 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐂 𝐎 𝐃 𝐄
041
042
043
044
045
046
047 *
048
050
051
052
053
054
055
056*
057
058
059*
060*
061
062*
063
Random A/N :)
064
065
066
067
Last A/N

049*

675 23 70
By mazewriterrr

A/N: I'm going on vacation for two weeks tomorrow. I'll try to update, but can't assure I will update every day or much!

~ In the present ~

"THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WORLD! CRAP!"

Nice words to start my day with, not.

"Lena Verlice!" Newt warned from the living room. Him, Sonya, and Thomas were visiting us, aka playing with the kids. "Use your bloody language!"

With my back sliding against the bathroom wall, I broke down in tears. The door was locked, everyone else was in the living room, and I felt multiple emotions run through me. Anger, sadness, and unsurement.

"You okay in there?" Thomas shouted.

"Fine." I grumbled.

Minho's gonna hate me, I kept repeating in my head. I couldn't stop myself.

Grunting loudly, I threw the stupid pregnancy test through the bathroom, which was positive. Shucking positive! The thing hit a few bottles, causing them to fall onto the ground along with a small mirror. Glass smashed into a million pieces, slicing some parts of my skin.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Abby questioned from outside.

"Abby, come here for a second." Sonya told her. "Mommy just needs time for herself, because... because, well, I don't know."

My shoulders shook as I buried my head in my pulled-up knees. This all never meant to happen. Minho wished two kids, not three. This was never Minho's purpose. He wouldn't want it. He wouldn't want me anymore!

Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatic...

How the hell would I tell him? How would he react?

All those questions left me sobbing. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Lee, can I come in?" Minho asked. I didn't want to act like the biggest victim either, so rushed to open the door, then broke down again. Minho stepped into the bathroom and by the sound of it, locked the door behind him.

"Hey, what's going on?" He wondered in a sweet tone.

"Nothing." I cried, not daring to look up at him.

"Lee, you're crying on the floor, shaking, with pieces of glass in your skin, and bottles spread all around the bathroom." Minho replied. "What's going on?"

I sighed deeply. The tears never stopped. "Look under the sink."

It was completely silent except for Minho walking around a bit, and probably getting the test from under the sink.

"Aah." He said blankly. "A test."

"Do you know what it's for?" I slowly looked up at him. He casually held the test in his hands. Once my question was asked, he inspected it better, turning it a bit.

"A pregnancy test." Minho realized.

"Do you see the words on there?" I nervously added, crossing my fingers he wouldn't get angry.

"I suppose my power of reading isn't suddenly gone." He muttered.

I gave him a death glare.

"Sorry." Minho quickly apologized. He read it out loud, "Positive."

Only hearing that word made me burst out in tears again. "Now use your brain."

For a few seconds it was silent. I tensed up completely, so scared for what would happen.

A whisper left his mouth, "You're pregnant."

I pulled my knees even closer to my chest, feeling the panic rise in me. "I am, Minho."

"Are you upset?"

"Nah. I'm sobbing out of happiness here." I mumbled.

"Are you upset, Lena?" He repeated sternly.

"Of course I am upset!" I almost threw my hands in the air.

"Why?"

"Why?" I scoffed. "Because this was not planned! It's an accident, you wanted two kids, not three, you-."

"Are you happy about it?" Minho cut me off.

"Are you?" I blurted out.

"Yes."

"Well, I- wait, what?" I stammered, staring at him full of confusion. "You're not angry?"

"If I would be, I would honestly be a shuck-face... a total dickhead." Minho bent down in front of me. "Because after all it's my fault. Plus, my woman won't be moody every month."

I gave him another glare. "I'm gonna kill you for saying that."

"Sorry, princess. No intense exercises when the woman is pregnant." He gave me a crooked smile. "You'll have to bury the body... too much work."

"Shut up about my period." I said through my teeth.

Minho raised his eyebrows. "Forgot you were even moodier during pregnancy."

"Minho!" I wined, throwing my head back in annoyance. "You're making things worse."

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me, embracing me in a deep hug and placing kisses on my head. "Are you happy?"

"If you are." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Did you seriously think I would get angry at you for this?"

The tears started to fall again. "Yes! You wanted two kids, not three and now I ruined that for you.. and I'll be so shuckin' tiring for the coming nine months... and then we have to take care of the other two too, and they'll ask all these questions, and..." I sniffed loudly, talking so fast all the air in my lungs left. "And this was not planned, as I said, and if I would've just- I don't know, be more careful or- or hadn't... I don't know!"

"Lena, breathe." Minho interrupted before I could say anything else. He now turned more serious by seeing me sob and rant.

"Are you really not angry?" I questioned again. My head started to hurt for a reason I didn't get, and my vision got blurry form either tears or panic. "Because if you are just say it! I'm sure there- that there must be a doctor that does abortion or something, and- and everything will be alright if you don't want-."

"Lena!" Minho cupped my face, raising his voice slightly. "Calm down, all right?"

I only cried more, panicking so much my thoughts got overflowed with nonsense. My chest moved up and down fast and my breathing got stuck in my throat. Minho looked at me in pity.

My shirt got wet with my own tears, my breathing getting more uneven by the second. Soon I almost had to gasp for air through my sobs.

"Breathe with me, Lee." Minho forced me to look at him with his hands. "It's okay. It's not your fault. No one is angry at you."

My lower lip trembled as Minho moved my head to his chest. It made me able to hear it heartbeat. A quiet wince left my mouth at hearing that stable beat, repeating over and over again.

"Focus on that, okay?" He whispered. I closed my eyes and listened. Slowly my blocked windpipe opened again, and air came through. "Good, Lee. Just breathe."

"What was that?" I asked quietly. "I... I couldn't breathe, Min. That's what it felt like."

"I think it was a panic attack." He replied, his hand never leaving my head. I kept listening to his heartbeat. "A light one."

I frowned a bit. "Are you familiar with them?"

"Newt used to have some back in the Glade... in the beginning of it all. Later he, well, got over them." Minho explained. "But you're okay now. I'm not angry. I'm happy."

"Are you really?" I looked up with watery eyes.

"Yes. Now Charlie and Abby have someone more to argue and play with, I have someone more to love, we have another beautiful kid like you, I get to take care of you more, and I can hold cute that newborn again."

"When Abby and Charlie were born you said they looked like bloody, naked rats." I stated.

"I was just being honest!" Minho defended with a chuckle.

"HEY!" Sounded from outside. Charlie. "I heard that one, Daddy!"

"Sorry, Char!" Minho shouted. "Now stop overhearing your parents."

"Fine!"

I giggled and crawled out of Minho's grip. He looked at me for a while. "I forgot to take that glass out of your skin. Shuck. Come on, Princess."

I gently touched my cheek and felt stinging in my legs too. Concerned, Minho grabbed some stuff out of a drawer.

"This might hurt a bit." He muttered before picking at a piece of glass with a pincet.

"Ow!" I peeped.

"Sorry, Princess." He apologized. "Can't let it get infected. How did that get there anyways?"

"I threw the test and it hit all the bottles and everything." I shrugged, ashamed of my behavior. "Sorry 'bout that."

Minho laughed. "No need apologize. I get that you were upset, even though there's no need for that. I'm happy when you are, remember?"

"Yeah." I eventually just nodded. "Are we gonna tell the others soon?"

"Anything you want." Minho put some band-aids on my skin. "Now promise me you won't hurt yourself like that again."

"Promised." I said quickly. "I'd rather tell them right away. Otherwise it'll leave me so... tense."

"Then we do that." He agreed and helped me off the floor. "We'll clean this up later."

Hand in hand, we walked out of the bathroom. Thomas seemed to be telling Charlie a story, Sonya and Newt were bickering with Abby on Sonya's lap.

"Guys!" Minho started, clapping his hands. "We've got something to say."

Both of us sat down. Minho motioned for the kids to sit with us, so Charlie crawled on his lap, and Abby on mine.

"Alright." I took her by her tiny waist and readjusted her body so I was comfortable too. "Guess what, Abby."

"What?" She almost jumped up and down from nervousness.

"You're getting a little brother or sister." I announced. It fell silent. Abby's mouth dropped open, eyes twinkling with excitement. Charlie seemed very surprised, his mouth open too. I didn't pay much attention to the others.

"Yes!" Abby finally cheered. "A sister! I get to play hairdresser and do her makeup!"

"No!" Charlie protested. "A brother! I can play with him and I won't be that bored!"

"Well, whatever gender it is, we're all very happy, right guys?" Minho raised his eyebrows.

"Only if it's a boy." Charlie crossed his arms sternly.

"Are you happy, sweetie?" I turned to Abby. Her face was bursting with excitement. She nodded deeply, face almost turning red.

I laughed and finally looked at the others. Sonya seemed just as excited as Abby, Thomas was stunned, and Newt happy. That made me happy enough too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 14 12
Maze Runner/ Thomas x Reader (Edited) Y/n daughter of Janson. Is perhaps in love with Thomas. Is Thomas in love too? Y/n was trained to fight. Will t...
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
36.4K 1.2K 32
❝you like the girl shank, don't you?❞ | going poker-faced, minho stammered, ❝what?❞ ~ ✡ the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...
559K 15.8K 49
The Gladers had spent about a year in the Maze by themselves. Used to the the cycle of getting a new boy every month from the box, they find themselv...