Third Time's A Charm

By ShanayJones629

Esmeray was raised in a shitty orphanage and she didn't attend college. She started working at the age of eig... More

•Must Read •Warnings
Characters & Background on Main C.
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19🌶️
20
21
23🌶️
24🌶️
25
26
27
28🌶️
29
Bonus Chapter.
New book alert Jamican

22?️

10.8K 412 104
By ShanayJones629

I was cuddled up in Steele's arms as he talked on his phone. I ran my finger along his stubble as Celia and Alec were sitting across us.

A familiar flight attendant came up to us again and asked if there was anything she could get us for the fourth time.

She has been flirty with Alec and Steele since the moment we boarded the jet.

"Privacy would be nice," Celia said and I smiled.

"Excuse me," she asked and Alec looked at the flight attendant.

"What my girlfriend is saying is leave us the fuck alone,"

"Sir, I'm just doing my job-"

"We'll call if we need anything, get out," Steele said while placing his phone down.

She left and Steele placed his hand under the covers. He pulled up my shirt and cupped my right breast.

"Steele," I said with wide eyes.

"Esmeray," he said and I looked at him.

No, Celia and Alec weren't able to see his hand.

But still

"What?"

"You can't-"

"Why not?" he whispered and I didn't respond.

He removed his hand and told me to turn to the window. I got up from his lap and turned to the window as I sat back down. My back was turned to Celia and Alec.

He placed his right hand under the covers and cupped my left breast. He sighs and I looked up at him.

I smiled before shaking his head. I picked up my phone and took snaps of us.

He made funny faces in most and I would giggle at them. I started videoing myself again and his hand slipped down to my shorts.

He placed his hand inside and my eyes widened. "Keep videoing," he said as I was about to cut the video.

His finger circled my clit and I felt my body reacting to him very fast.

"Steele our friends are right-"

"Shhh," he whispered before slipping his finger inside me. I bite my lip and a devilish smirk surfaced his lips.

"Let's see how quiet you can be, little bird," he whispered into my ear.

He slips another finger inside and they plunged deep into me.

Fuck

I grabbed his shirt and tried not to moan. I buried my face in his chest as he finger fucks me hard.

The movie Celia and Alec was watching was a bit high so the sound of Steele's fingers and my pussy was a bit silent.

"Fuck," I whispered when he curled and twist his fingers. Caressing my g-stop gently he soon slipped out of me and started rubbing my clit.

"Keep the phone up," he whispered when the phone was showing my face.

He's been torturous

He repeated his actions and soon I felt like I was at the edge of cumin

He moves his finger in and out just the way I like it. My toes curled and my eyes rolled back. I covered my mouth as I came around his fingers. My body shakes embarrassingly as he strokes me.

He let me ride out my orgasm and I completely forgot about our friends until-

"Steele,"

My eyes shot open and Steele turned to Alec as I grabbed his wrist under the cover. I placed my phone down as I recovered from my orgasm.

"We're going in back," Alec said and Steele nods.

They left and closed the door behind them. Steele pulled his hands out of my shorts and I sucked his fingers off.

"Mhm," he hummed as I glared at him.

He looked at me before chuckling. "I hate you," I said and he smirked.

He got up while holding me bridal style. He brought me to another room and closed the door. He placed me on the bed and leaned up.

"You're evil," I said as he took his shirt off.

"Let's sleep because when we get to the hotel, I'm gonna fuck you until you blackout," he said before climbing into the bed.

"What's with the face baby? You've been teasing me since this morning," he said

"No buts," he said and I sighed.

He laid down and pulled me into him. He closed his eyes as he got comfortable.

Flashbacks from last time surfaced and a shiver washed over my body.

He smirked and I glared at him even though his eyes were closed.

••••

We entered the penthouse and Alec and Celia went down the hall.

"Let's go," Steele said and I stopped walking.

"Maybe we should um-"

"So you're running now," he smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked while acting fool.

Of course, I was running

He's a beast

Then when did you provoke him?

He laughed before leaning on the wall near him. "What should we do first dear wife?"

"I'm hungry," I said and he leaned up.

He took my hand and we walked to the kitchen. He checked the cabinet and after throwing away a few things he was about to find some ingredients.

He made an Italian dish and we sat and ate.

After we were done Alex walked in. He dished out a plate for him and Celia and left.

"Is that pool-"

"Baby," Steele said with a smirk.

I sighed and he shook his head with a chuckle. "As soon as we digest our food I'm gonna fuck you," he said into my ear.

He walked to the glass doors and opened them. He walked out and I followed.

He took his shoes off and went and sat by the pool.

"Come here," he said and I joined him.

He pulled out a pre-rolled blunt and lit it. "Can I have some?"

"No,"

"No?"

"This shit is bad for your health. I'm not gonna fuck up your health," he said and I folded my arms.

"But you're okay with fucking up your health," I said and he sighed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the water. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him

He grabbed my chin and turned me to him. He squeezed my cheeks and I opened my mouth.

He blew the smoke into my mouth and I let it back with a smile.

"I swear you have me wrapped around your perfect little pinky," he whispered and I grinned.

•••

Steele washed my hair then catch into a messy bun. He stood behind me for a while and I turned to him.

"What?"

He looked up from my neck and I touched my neck.

Was something on there?

"Your birthmark," he said

"Oh I thought there was something wrong," I half laughed.

He pulled me into him and I stared up at him. I went on my tiptoes and kissed him. His hands went down to my ass and I pulled away from the kiss.

"Don't-"

Slap

I glared at him and pulled away. I opened the door to leave and he grabbed my wrist.

He pulled me back towards him and cornered me against the wall of the shower. "You know I can give you something to get rid of that attitude," he said and I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Now you're just asking for it," he said before pulling me against his dick.

I felt him and my entrance and before I could say anything. My husband rammed his dick into me. I let out a cry and he grabbed my waist.

"Fuck,"

My palms pressed against the wall as starts he thrusts hard and fast. Tears formed in my eyes as I cried in pain and pleasure.

His mouth roughly attacked the soft skin of my neck.

My legs started shaking at the power of his thrust when he slams his half-length inside me.

Moans escaped our lips and he wrapped his long fingers around my neck. My tits smashed against the and my back arched.

"Steele, fuck!" I moaned and he grunted

His speed increased as I felt my juice running down my legs. I closed my eyes and my walls clenched around him again.

"Fuck" he groans before removing his hands from my waist and throat

"Oh, my Gawd!" I screamed as he thrusts deep and hard making me hit the high peak of an orgasm

He grabbed my waist tightly as I cum and he filled my walls with his load.

"Fuck" he moans while trying to catch his breath as he leaned against my shoulder.

His thrusts are slow as our body continues to shake after cumming so hard.

He pulled out and turned me around. He walked to the shower seat and sat down.

"Come here," he said and I walked towards him.

He turned around and lower me on his dick. I slide down his shafts but stopped when it hurt more.

His deeper than before. I eased up and he grabbed my waist. He slammed into me and my tears came.

"Steele you're too deep-"

"Oh she doesn't have an attitude anymore," he taunts.

"Shut up and take it," he said before lifting me and pulling me back down.

"Fuck," he groaned.

My legs felt weaker each time I went up and down. I was literally crying as he fucks me.

He lifts me completely and turned me around so I was facing him. I sat on him again and he kissed my tears away.

I slowed down and enjoyed my out pace. He kissed my neck and cupped my breasts.

After a few minutes, he lifted me up and stood. Leaning my back against the wall he began pounding himself into me.

"Oh, my fuckin-" I screamed out as my breath hitched with every word.

"Fuck" he groaned as he continued pounding into me.

He then pulled out until his tip was at my entrance. He looked down into my eyes before slamming himself back into me so hard that we both groaned.

Watching as I went to the highest cloud of pleasure he began thrusting into me harder and ruthless.

"Steele!" I screamed. My mind going hey wire as emotions and waves of pleasure hit me.

This was so fucking good I could literally cry

Oh I am

He groaned through gritted teeth as I tightened around him

"I'm gonna-"

"Fuck,"

We both came and he pulled out. I felt his cum dripping from my core and he pulled me into a kiss.

"I'm sorry I made you cry," he said and I nod.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and placed me down. My legs wobbled and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I sat down on the shower seat and he washed my body. After he was done he bathed himself as I watched.

"Stop staring at it if you don't want it," he said and I looked up as his dick twitched under my gaze.

As I stared up at him he groaned before looking away.

"The only reason why I'm not gonna fuck you again is because I want to take you out and you'll need your legs to work," he said before turning around.

As I realized what I was doing with my eyes I realized that-

I have no love for my coochie

He fuck harddddd

We just went two rounds and my legs feel wobbly

Why would I try to tease him again?

He turned the shower off and came towards me.

"Let's go wifey,"

He picked me up and brought us into the room.

He opened our suitcases and I got up without falling. I picked out an outfit and he did the same.

"Where are we going,"

"Dinner then a club to do my business," he said while referring to his mafia work.

~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 844 40
"I'm not a cigarette you will smoke and crush, I'm a drug baby, you will beg." ~~~~~~~~~ Divya is a 17 year old girl that has a bad attitude on her...
10.5M 213K 49
First book of the Valentino series Read at your own risk (smirk)⚠️⚠️😏 SMUT WARNING|| 18+⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I'm not even all the way in babe" he smirked and my...
79.6K 2.2K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
32.6K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...